Laurel Hill Farm Reviews

Laurel Hill Farm 2
Laurel Hill Farm 3
Laurel Hill Farm 4

Rayna Rasmussen · Getting married on 01/25/2021

Awesome Farm for an elegant special event or wedding

I attended a wedding and I was blown away by the attentiveness of the staff. This is an awesome place for a farm wedding or a special event. I am considering booking my parents 50th Wedding Anniversary here. There is a rustic yet elegant feel and the ballroom in gorgeous. I also really enjoyed the small gathering at the outdoor saloon! There is even a bridal suite.

Sent on 03/04/2019

Lisa · Married on 10/12/2019

Lisa - Daughter's Wedding on 12 October 2019

We highly recommend this venue. My daughter and son-in-law had their wedding there 2 weeks ago and we are all very happy with the way everything turned out. The venue is so beautiful that we didn't have to buy many decorations. The outdoor areas are well kept and provided a very beautiful atmosphere for the ceremony, the cocktail hour and the evening events. The ceremony was outdoors in one of the many splendid places to choose from and the reception was inside the barn. Our back-up plan for the ceremony if it would have rained was to have the ceremony in the barn too. Having that option relieved a lot of stress and worry about the weather. Kim and Aeryn were amazing to work with and were both very accommodating. They were always quick to respond to our questions and very receptive to our requests. They also worked well with our vendors. We used the saloon for the groom and the groomsmen to get ready in and we also used it for the cocktail hour. In addition, we used the area outside of the saloon for the cocktail hour and brought our cornhole board for guests to play during that hour. There are chairs inside and outside the saloon for guests to relax in. The bridal suite was awesome and provided plenty of room for all 11 of us to get ready in. There was also room for the make-up artist and hair stylist to spend the day with us as well. There is a kitchen in there so we were able to bring food and drinks and keep them in the refrigerator. The barn also has a nice kitchen with 2 refrigerators that came in handy. We also used the refrigerator that was close to the saloon to hold a lot of our drinks in. Plus, the bar in the barn has a deep freezer that we were able to stock ice in for the bar. We had approximately 150 guests and the barn provided enough space for all of the guests to sit down for dinner while still leaving plenty of space for the dance floor. I would also like to mention that one of the factors that we enjoyed most about having the wedding at Laurel Hill Farm was the ability to bring our decorations there as early as the Wednesday before the wedding and then we were able to set up and decorate all day Thursday and Friday if we needed. We were also given the option to have our rehearsal dinner there on Friday night if we wanted. We can't say enough about our experience with Laurel Hill Farm. My daughter has said many times that she believes her wedding was perfect and that everything went smoothly. As her mother, I couldn't be happier and couldn't ask for anything more.

Sent on 10/25/2019
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 10/13/2018

It was Amazing!!

I highly recommend this venue for a wedding. It is beautiful!! We had our rehearsal dinner in the saloon, the guys got ready there as well, the reception was in the actual venue, and the girls got ready in the apartment on the second floor. Kim and Aeryn were awesome to work with. They let us come over many times to look, measure, move things around, etc...in preparation of my son and daughter in law’s wedding. They were very flexible and so nice. I appreciate them so much. The kids had the wedding of their dreams. Don’t pass this farm up, you will regret it!

Laurel Hill Farm 5
    Laurel Hill Farm 6
    Laurel Hill Farm 7
    Laurel Hill Farm 8
    Sent on 10/30/2018

Amber · Married on 09/18/2018

I recently attended a dinner meeting held at this stunning venue. I was in awe of the intricate detail and classy touch mixed with a country setting. The staff was very accommodating and flexible. There is a house on the property that you have access to and a an awesome little saloon for the guys to hang in. I would highly recommend this venue for a wedding or gathering of any type!!

Sent on 09/22/2018