Laurel Creek Florals Reviews

Laurel Creek Florals 5
Laurel Creek Florals 6
Laurel Creek Florals 7

Jordan · Married on 12/08/2018

Kendra’s creations are stunning!

Kendra is an amazing florist! I know nothing about flowers, but she made all of the decisions so easy. And another bonus is that she is environmentally conscious. She was flexible with drop off locations and times for bouquets, and is willing to work around last minute changes. I would highly recommend Laurel Creek Florals!

Sent on 01/28/2019
    Laurel Creek Florals 8
    Laurel Creek Florals 9

Carsen Knight · Married on 08/11/2018

Kendra was the absolute greatest to work with!

There are not enough words for how great Kendra is!! She truly is the MOST talented. She is SO great at what she does and truly exceeded all expectations. She was able to work with our budget while also providing the most beautiful arrangements and making them all so unique to us and our style. We could not be more thankful for how beautiful she made our day. We HIGHLY recommend Kendra!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Leah · Married on 07/21/2018

Kendra works wonders!!! She truly has a gift of paying attention to the tiniest of details that makes her arrangements intricate and beautiful and unique from any other florist. She really blew me away when we saw our flowers for the first time! I am a huge fan of Laurel Creek Flowers because they locally source their flowers, whether it’s from Kendra’s own farm or from other small local family owned farms, and steer clear from national wholesalers. I want to find any excuse in the book to work with Kendra and LCF again!

Sent on 08/14/2018
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 07/07/2018

Christina Bravo James

My experience with Kendra and Laurel Creek Florals was exceptional. I had met Kendra at various vendor events in Greenville and had always admired and loved her whimsical floral arrangements and personal style. When my husband and I were dating, he knew to get me Laurel Creek bouquets from Swamp Rabbit Cafe for Valentine’s day, my birthday, pretty much all holidays that require flowers. So needless to say, as soon as I got engaged and started planning my wedding, I knew I wanted her to do my flowers. I got married at the Commerce Club in downtown Greenville and loved the view of the mountains but really wanted to bring the outdoors in to soften the modern look. Kendra’s florals did just that! She worked with me on my budget and helped me create the whimsical, delicate and colorful look that represented my style. We met initially for brunch to brainstorm ideas for what I wanted (aka look through Pinterest) and as my wedding got closer we met for beers at Birds Fly South to finalize the details. Kendra made sure to make the process easy, professional and most of all fun! She is truly gifted and passionate about what she does and will do whatever is necessary to make sure your wedding ambiance is absolutely beautiful! Do yourself a favor and hire her for your wedding-you will be so happy you did! Thank you thank you thank you Kendra-you are the best!!!

Sent on 05/08/2019
    Laurel Creek Florals 15
    Laurel Creek Florals 16
    Laurel Creek Florals 17

Jesse · Married on 06/23/2018

Kendra was incredible to work with! She was able to create a bouquet, a flower crown, and a bout for my husband within my budget. Kendra is very professional and easy to communicate with. I told her I wanted wild and colorful and the flowers she provided were above and beyond my wildest dreams (the most beautiful colors and even some wild blackberries made their way into my bouquet—absolutely perfect for my summer wedding). I highly recommend Kendra to make your wedding floral dreams come true.

Sent on 09/16/2018

Caitlyn · Married on 06/02/2018

I could not have been happier with Kendra (Laurel Creek Florals). When we first met to discuss what I was looking for, I realized I had no clue what I was looking for other than that I wanted to have some greenery! I could tell right away that she was someone that I could trust to provide beautiful flowers with very little direction from me. From the bouts and corsages to the arbor florals and my bouquet - I was so impressed. The flowers were gorgeous and I was not the only person who noticed. As a florist and flower farmer I have to give her so much credit for staying on top of things - I never had to worry! I highly recommend Kendra. She's a doll and you will not be disappointed with her work!

Sent on 08/23/2018
  • W

Whitney · Married on 10/21/2017

I absolutely loved working with Kendra for my wedding! I found her on Instagram a while back and swung by a farmer's market to check out her stuff. She was so personable, easy to talk to, and I just couldn't help but be impressed that she not only designed beautiful bouquets and other pieces, but that she grew everything herself on her own farm! When I got engaged, I emailed her immediately, knowing that I had to have her! Could not pass up gorgeous, seasonal, locally grown flowers! Right from the get go she was super easy to work with and happy to communicate as often as needed via e-mail. We also met up in person to discuss color schemes, sizes, shapes and she pinned a LOT of different ideas on my Pinterest board to help me narrow it all down. I pretty much went all out- bouquets, table centerpieces, swags for the arbor, boutonnieres, cake flowers, you name it- and was not disappointed. It was *perfect*. She listened to everything I wanted- had the perfect colors, sizes, etc. On the day of, before she went to set everything up at our venue, she stopped first by my hotel where me and my girls were getting ready, to drop off our bouquets and put my hair flowers in for me :) and then went by the guys hotel to drop off and pin on their boutonnieres! Awesome service! And my guests were so impressed with the arrangements and couldn't believe how great it smelled in there! :-p You NEED her for your wedding! :)

Sent on 11/20/2017
    Laurel Creek Florals 23
    Laurel Creek Florals 24
  • Jessi

Jessi · Married on 10/07/2017

Kendra was absolutely amazing throughout this process. She was always quick to respond to questions, and created a pinterest board specific to my wedding after our first conversation. We were able to go back and forth a bit so she could understand my style and preferences. When she delivered the flowers on our wedding day, they were better than I expected and mostly from her own farm! She nailed my style and preferred color palette. Highly, highly recommend.

Sent on 10/10/2017
    Laurel Creek Florals 25

Elizabeth · Married on 09/09/2017

Kendra was adorable and exceeded all of our expectations! The florals were absolutely breathtaking at our wedding, and she truly worked with our vision!

Sent on 03/30/2018
    Laurel Creek Florals 26
  • W

Wendy · Married on 05/27/2017

Kendra helped create the wedding vision for the bride and groom of our recent wedding and the result was absolutely magical! She worked with the bride and grew specific flowers for a beautiful, cohesive wedding weekend of beautiful floral arrangements and bouquets. She's a wonder to work with and so very creative!

Sent on 06/02/2017

Adele · Married on 05/20/2017

AMAZING!!! Kendra went over and above to make sure she got my aesthetic (Customized Pinterest board? Check!), helped me meet my budget while still offering cool creative solutions to a unique ceremony and reception site, is a female business owner, is committed to sustainability, is great to chat with, AND is fun to follow on Instagram. What more could you ask for??

I really enjoyed working with her and would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/01/2017

Hannah · Married on 05/13/2017

Kendra was absolutely amazing! I only gave her three weeks' notice AND she had another wedding on the same day, but she provided exactly what I wanted for my wedding. The flower crown, bouquets, and centerpieces were whimsical and polished all at once. She was flexible and quick to respond, and I couldn't be happier with her creations. I highly recommend Laurel Creek Florals!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Bitsy · Married on 12/31/2016

When I went looking for someone to do flowers for my daughter's wedding I knew I needed someone "different" - not your typical florist. We were planning a quick (3 months out!) winter wedding for a unique couple. Kendra is a farmer/florist and grows her own flowers, but very graciously agreed to source the flowers and put everything together for us. Her work is magnificent. Her style is out of the norm in the very best way. She's easy to work with and goes the extra mile to ensure that the client is getting what they are after. I was so pleased with the flowers.

Sent on 02/05/2017

Abby · Married on 12/31/2016

Kendra stretched her schedule in order to do the flowers for our New Year's Eve wedding, and I am SO glad she chose to do so. Her attention to detail was unbeatable, and she asked just the right questions to make sure she created exactly what we envisioned for our florals. We were not an easy feat with such a broad color palate, but Laural Creek Florals covered the whole spectrum. I wish I could have another wedding just to have another bouquet from Kendra.

Sent on 02/06/2017

Kimberly · Married on 10/15/2016

Kendra is an absolute dream! I went into planning with Laurel Creek Florals without a ton of musts. All I really knew was that I wanted local flowers, in dark tones, that would end up feeling really wild, rustic and beautiful. After talking at length with Kendra about how I wanted my wedding to feel instead of talking about what I wanted my flowers to look like, she was able to dream up a mind blowing spread of bouquets, freshly forraiged foliage for railings around our outdoor venue and the most breathtaking handmade arrangement that hung from our arbor. I never thought I would be that bride that carried around her bouquet for longer than the trip down the aisle, but looking back at my photos I didn't put that thing down the entire night!! You are out of your mind if you don't work with this local farmer. She just gets it.

Sent on 02/12/2017

Lauren · Married on 05/29/2016

Lovely products and extremely knowledgable! Kendra was very flexible. We gave her a very general idea of what we wanted and with the help of her books and knowledge and arranging skills, we received gorgeous product that everyone loved!

Sent on 01/27/2017

Erin · Married on 09/23/2016

We were very fortunate to have Kenda take us on as one of her very first weddings. My husband and I had a color theme in mind, but were unsure of what would be in season for our wedding. Kendra was SUPER helpful in letting us know the bloom seasons of the flowers we wanted, and helped us choose the best options that would be beautiful, but also help us stay on target with our budget. Kendra gave strict attention to detail and if you've ever seen her flowers at Tandem or The Swamp Rabbit Cafe, you can tell she takes a lot of pride in her craft. The same went for our wedding and she did not disappoint! Kendra has a true gift for creating whimsical centerpieces, boutonnieres, and bouquets. Her use of various floral elements gives a very natural, yet sophisticated look. The centerpiecs kept very well and were still beautiful a week after our wedding. We look forward to buying flowers from Kendra for years to come.

Sent on 02/06/2017

Dana · Married on 10/21/2017

3.8
      3.5
      3.0

Kendra was great to work with especially trying to reach our budget and design intent! She was great at listening to what we truly wanted providing guidance and advice but never tried to impress her thought on what she thought our wedding should look like. The bouquets and wreaths we're perfect and it was great not having to worry about them one bit.
    One thing I would say that was sometime challenging and stressful would be ease of communication. It was increasingly difficult up to a month out from the wedding to get in touch. It would be helpful if there was someone dedicated to manage day to day logistics.

Sent on 11/29/2017