Laura St John Photography Reviews

1 User photo

• Kathleen
    Kathleen M. Married on 06/05/2021

Perfection!!!

Laura St John Photography exceeded all of my wedding day expectations. Besides the affordable price, Laura was responsive, professional, and so attentive in the days and months leading up to our wedding. In our pre-wedding phone meeting, she calmed my nerves and helped me come up with a clear schedule for the day. The day of the wedding, she acted like a wedding planner in addition to being an incredible photographer. She took BREATHTAKING pictures without being too over the top or intrustive. She also took charge in gathering together groups of friends and families, while always capturing the most amazing shots. I was speechless when she sent preview pictures HOURS after our wedding. It was just what we needed the day after our wedding to continue chasing that cloud 9 feeling. Right when I thought she couldn't impress me anymore, she sent a video less than 48 hours of our wedding, complete with pictures, footage from the entire day, and a beautiful soundtrack. I truly don't know how she does it. I wish I could choose more than 5 stars for both Laura and Kate. They are talented, hilarious, kind, charming, and everything you would dream of for a wedding photographer.
  • Joseph
    Joseph O. Married on 09/07/2019

Exceptional!!!

Laura is who you want at your wedding! Any time there was an opportunity for a great photo she was aware how to stage it or she was in place to capture those priceless natural moments.
  • Jen
    Jen V. Married on 09/30/2018

Everything was excellent!

We were married on 9/30/18 and Laura was fantastic. Very affordable, very reasonably priced photographer packages. Laura is fun and a pleasure to work with . She’s also very flexible and very responsive to emails and texts. She also does great family and baby photography as well. We also got a free engagement mini shoot with our package. It was awesome
    Kerry G. Married on 09/22/2018

Incredible pictures

Laura was an amazing photographer. She was extremely prompt in providing me with a competative contract and timeline of events. We communicated a few times before my wedding about specific photos that we wanted and the schedule. On the day of our wedding, Laura arrived early and got right to work. She met us while we got ready and her 2nd photographer met my husband and his groomsmen. Laura was very calming and positive throughout the day. She was very organized throughout the ceremony and during the reception. We received a sample of photos the morning after our wedding and our full gallery 2 weeks later. The pictures are perfect! She captured everything we were hoping for and couldn't be happier!
    Cassie Married on 02/09/2018
    One of the best experiences of a photographer!
    Abbie Married on 01/09/2018
    With the cost weddings the only thing that you get to hold on to for the next fifty years is the photos!! It was worth it and I can’t wait to share my wedding pictures with my future kids! Thank you laura for truly going beyond the task of just a photographer and truly getting to know us and bringing our love alive in pictures to see for years to come! You truly are the best and have magic in your camera!!
    Maria Married on 02/07/2017
    Laura is so easy to work with. She immediately makes you feel comfortable and is so skilled at getting and keeping everyone’s attention - especially the kiddos. Prices were great and the pics were amazing! Will definitely be using her again!!
    Courtney Married on 07/10/2015
    Could not be more impressed with Laura!! The photos are so beautiful and she’s literally a dream to work. Laura just gets it and she makes you laugh which is exactly what you need when you’re trying to get that perfect photo. Highly highly recommend.