Laura Segall Photography Reviews

Laura Segall Photography 5
Laura Segall Photography 6
Laura Segall Photography 7

Natalianne · Married on 07/07/2018

Laura is an amazing photographer! She is able to capture emotion, personality, and feeling in her photos and really keeps those memories alive! She's fantastic! I'm so pleased with my photos! Love them!

Laura Segall Photography 8

Maya · Married on 05/27/2018

We absolutely LOVED having Laura shoot our wedding- she is so professional, kind, timely and amazing with a camera!! We felt comfortable with her immediately and her shots were both creative and candid- we could not have picked a better photographer! You will not be disappointed with her quality shots.

Celena · Married on 04/14/2018

My wife and I were married April, 2018. Our planning began over a year before and the search for the photographer was one of the most difficult parts of planning. There are SO many portfolios to consider. Our focus was to find someone who would be fast so we could get to the party, and would capture the majority of the night in a candid as opposed to “posed” way. When we found Laura and met with her, she explained her background as a photojournalist & that her philosophy is to tell us the story of our wedding night, as we would surely not see the majority of things happening around us. We were confident we had found the person who shared the same vision we did to capture the best day of our life! I cannot stress enough how Unbelievably stunning our pictures are. They are beautifully candid, the lighting and colors appear as if they are straight out of a magazine, literally everyone who has seen them replies with some variation on, “you hired one hell of a photographer,” & many have asked us for her info for their special days! In addition, practically everyone feels like they don’t even remember seeing her- she was a fly on the wall capturing beautiful, personal moments, & delivering the final product in a timely and extremely professional manner. The photographer really is an expense you do not want to skimp on, and Laura Segall is worth every single penny & THEN SOME!!! Now our photos are being published in a weddings of the year magazine!!!

Laura Segall Photography 9
    Laura Segall Photography 15
    Laura Segall Photography 16
    Laura Segall Photography 17

Ed · Married on 11/11/2017

Laura made our engagement shoot so special. We weren't sure how comfortable we would feel with public displays of affection, but Laura made us so at ease. The photos she took were exactly what we wanted!

Emilie · Married on 11/11/2017

Laura was beyond amazing! Her attention to detail was phenomenal. We had an intimate backyard wedding and she caught moments and details that I would have otherwise missed! The emotions we felt that day show through all her photos which we will cherish for years to come.

Kim · Married on 10/14/2017

We are so happy we went with Laura. She was easy and professional to work with and most of all, our pictures are gorgeous! You can tell she knows what she’s doing, she captured the feel of the day so well. She listened to any request we had and made it better than we imagined as well as included shots we didn’t know we’d love so much. I highly recommend her!

Sabrina · Married on 10/07/2017

Laura Segall is hands down the best photographer in Arizona! We were lucky enough to have her be our wedding photographer. She is so much more than just a photographer. She is truly gifted! Laura captures moments, and more importantly, the emotions we will cherish forever. She is a subtle observer who makes magic happen from behind the lens.

Laura was a pleasure to work with, very responsive, and so easy to communicate with.
    Laura is a very special person and we will continue to use her talent and services for our future special photos. I cannot sing her praises enough or recommend her more highly!

Alyssa · Married on 09/30/2017

Laura is amazing!!! She did our engagement photos and we LOVED them. Unfortunately, she did not do our wedding photos since we were in St. Louis. Our photographers there were terrible. My husband kept saying we should have spent the extra money to have Laura make the trip because we knew those photos would have been amazing. Over seven months later our other photographers still haven't gotten things fixed. THANK GOODNESS FOR LAURA!!! I told my husband to dress back up so that we could do fake wedding pictures, and Laura did not disappoint. We absolutely love the photos she took and will be framing them, rather than our "real" wedding photos. The lighting, the colors, Laura beautifully captured everything. We are lucky to have found such an amazing photographer, and I can assure you, we will not be taking chances with someone new again. THANK YOU LAURA!!!!!!!

Kayla · Married on 09/23/2017

Laura is great at capturing those photos that I would never think to get, in the best way. She also did a great job executing every portrait that we wanted. I would highly recommend. She is very calm which is helpful if and when the wedding day gets hectic.

Amber · Married on 05/20/2017

I love Laura. I have had the pleasure of working with her for many years in a professional capacity and when it came time to capture my own special moment, I thought of no one else. Laura has an amazing eye for color, light and angles. And if you are like me (an awkward mess in front of the camera)... she helps direct you through different poses. She has the type of personality that is very calm and easy to get along with, which I found comforting especially while doing something that was out of my element. 5 stars for everything!

Gina · Married on 05/13/2017

Laura Segall was absolutely phenomenal in every part of her job, and we are so excited to have such gorgeous and beautifully classic photos to hold on to. Words can not describe just how wonderful she did. She has with out a doubt the best experience and her work shows it! Laura is wonderful to work with and I could certainly tell she works well with others and you can clearly see she loves her job and people, it's her personality that shows how she cares for others.
    Thank you Laura!

Jennifer · Married on 04/14/2017

Laura was fantastic to work with throughout the entire process. After I reached out to her for information, we met in person which gave us a chance to look through her work and ask questions. We had a really small wedding with our families and she put together a custom package that fit perfectly within our budget. The day of the wedding, we hardly knew she was there for most of it. She made everyone feel really comfortable, especially during the posed photographs. We recently received our pictures and they are gorgeous. They are a perfect mix of the more formal portraits and the candid moments. She does a great job capturing the emotions of the moment and frames them beautifully. The portraits are great, but it was really fun looking back on all the other parts of the day.

I really appreciated how easy she was to communicate with during the planning process. After the wedding she sent a sneak preview, then a couple of weeks after that she sent a link with some of her favorite photos from the day. We received our full set of pictures within just a few weeks. They came nicely organized by events (getting ready, first look, portraits, ceremony, etc..).

Overall, Laura is really sweet and professional. Her prices were extremely reasonable. I'd highly recommend Laura to anyone looking for a photographer.

Julia · Married on 04/08/2017

Laura not only takes amazing photos that you will treasure, but is great about making you feel comfortable. When doing our engagement photo shoot, she helped us to feel more comfortable in front of the camera and explained how to better pose to not look awkward. I would highly recommend her and also doing an engagement photo shoot if looking to book her for your wedding. We love the photos and it was so nice to feel comfortable and at ease with her on the wedding day.

Nicholas · Married on 03/25/2017

Laura was the absolute best. We live in Chicago and had a limited window when we would be in Arizona for pre-wedding photos. She was extremely flexible and accommodating. But most of all, our photos were truly amazing. We have gotten so many compliments from everyone. Put simply, Laura was terrific!

Aly · Married on 03/18/2017

Laura was a pleasure to work with! She was extremely responsive to our requests and provided us with an incredible product. She was polite and friendly throughout the planning stages and most importantly, on our wedding day. I would highly recommend Laura to anyone!

avi · Married on 02/26/2017

Good Quality Photos and Quality Service!

Chelsea · Married on 02/25/2017

Laura was amazing to work with from the moment we met her and her photos are even better! We did both our engagement and wedding photos with her and love how easy to work with she is yet also very attentive! We're thrilled with our photos and overall experience using Laura.

Beverly · Married on 02/16/2017

She has a great eye! Even if you have no idea what you want, she has the eye & experience to find the best moments to take a picture. She is a professional in every meaning of the word and I would recommend her services to anyone..

Shelley · Married on 12/31/2016

we are obsessed with Lauras photos!1 She gave us a sneak peek and they are amazing!! Im so happy we chose her. She knows how to capture that moment that makes her photo's great! choose laura and you will be thrilled!

Samantha · Married on 12/31/2016

Laura was an absolute DREAM! Her sweet demeanor allows you to be completely comfortable in front of the camera, and she gets the wedding shots that really matter. A self-described "fly on the wall", she was exactly that. I hardly noticed her at all, and we ended up with the most gorgeous, natural-looking and FUN pictures. Not only that, but she's FAST! We got our wedding pictures back in one month. I cannot say enough great things about her! Would definitely recommend, and would absolutely use her again!

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/19/2016

Laura was amazing!! We won our engagement shoot with her from finding her business at the phoenix bridal expo. She was great with communication and planning a day and time to meet. She was also super helpful with giving us ideas on where to have our shoot, the best places for the best lighting / photos, and helped us get creative with poses but still look natural. We ended up loving all of the photos but used one in particular for our save the dates! We plan on getting some of the others framed for our home. I would highly recommend using her for your wedding needs!

Nicole · Married on 11/19/2016

Laura did an amazing job! What we loved the most and attracted us in the first place was her ability to capture those "in between" moments. Those are the moments you want to remember the most. Don't get me wrong - posed shots are great, but the laughing and making faces in between and seeing your family and friends on the dance floor is what you will cherish having a photo of. Our friends and family are still commenting on how wonderful her photos turned out (best they have seen) and those that are already married wish they had known about her for their special day.

Alexandra · Married on 11/11/2016

My wedding photos are STUNNING, absolutely stunning. The posed portrait photos are exquisite - they're swathed in gorgeous natural light and my husband and I look perfectly framed against the desert landscape. I am beyond ecstatic to have these gorgeous portraits. Laura is very, very talented and has a great eye for setting up shots AND she made my husband and I feel comfortable in front of a camera.

I love our posed portraits, but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the candid photos. Laura has an uncanny ability to capture special moments with you not even knowing she was there snapping away. In every photo, she's captured the true spirit and raw emotion of a moment. Her photojournalistic style work is phenomenal. Everytime I look at a photo, it snaps me right back into the moment. I'm so grateful for these keepsakes.

Laura's work speaks for itself, so I'd like to touch a bit on how amazing she is as a person. In the hustle and bustle of getting ready on the big day, one of my bridesmaid's thought she might be in the way of Laura taking a still life photo of my bridal jewelry. My bridesmaid said something to the effect, "Oh sorry, I'm in the way aren't I?" Laura's response didn't miss a beat, "No, how about this: You're never in the way" and she said those words with such kindness and sincerity.

Seriously, Laura is the best.

Kay · Married on 11/05/2016

Laura not only provided high quality portraits, but she also captured the story of the entire day beautifully. She was extremely creative! She was calm and unobtrusive and a joy to work with. I recommend Laura Segall Photography enthusiastically!