95 Reviews for Laura Segall Photography

Liability Insurance (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Canvas (1)
Negatives (1)

Laura made our engagement shoot so special. We weren't sure how comfortable we would feel with public displays of affection, but Laura made us so at ease. The photos she took were exactly what we wanted!

Profile Picture Ed, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Laura was beyond amazing! Her attention to detail was phenomenal. We had an intimate backyard wedding and she caught moments and details that I would have otherwise missed! The emotions we felt that day show through all her photos which we will cherish for years to come.

Profile Picture Emilie, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Laura Segall is hands down the best photographer in Arizona! We were lucky enough to have her be our wedding photographer. She is so much more than just a photographer. She is truly gifted! Laura captures moments, and more importantly, the emotions we will cherish forever. She is a subtle observer who makes magic happen from behind the lens.

Laura was a pleasure to work with, very responsive, and so easy to communicate with.
Laura is a very special person and we will continue to use her talent and services for our future special photos. I cannot sing her praises enough or recommend her more highly!

Profile Picture Sabrina, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, High-Res Images

Laura is amazing!!! She did our engagement photos and we LOVED them. Unfortunately, she did not do our wedding photos since we were in St. Louis. Our photographers there were terrible. My husband kept saying we should have spent the extra money to have Laura make the trip because we knew those photos would have been amazing. Over seven months later our other photographers still haven't gotten things fixed. THANK GOODNESS FOR LAURA!!! I told my husband to dress back up so that we could do fake wedding pictures, and Laura did not disappoint. We absolutely love the photos she took and will be framing them, rather than our "real" wedding photos. The lighting, the colors, Laura beautifully captured everything. We are lucky to have found such an amazing photographer, and I can assure you, we will not be taking chances with someone new again. THANK YOU LAURA!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Laura is great at capturing those photos that I would never think to get, in the best way. She also did a great job executing every portrait that we wanted. I would highly recommend. She is very calm which is helpful if and when the wedding day gets hectic.

Profile Picture Kayla, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I love Laura. I have had the pleasure of working with her for many years in a professional capacity and when it came time to capture my own special moment, I thought of no one else. Laura has an amazing eye for color, light and angles. And if you are like me (an awkward mess in front of the camera)... she helps direct you through different poses. She has the type of personality that is very calm and easy to get along with, which I found comforting especially while doing something that was out of my element. 5 stars for everything!

Profile Picture Amber, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Laura Segall was absolutely phenomenal in every part of her job, and we are so excited to have such gorgeous and beautifully classic photos to hold on to. Words can not describe just how wonderful she did. She has with out a doubt the best experience and her work shows it! Laura is wonderful to work with and I could certainly tell she works well with others and you can clearly see she loves her job and people, it's her personality that shows how she cares for others.
Thank you Laura!

Profile Picture Gina, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Laura was fantastic to work with throughout the entire process. After I reached out to her for information, we met in person which gave us a chance to look through her work and ask questions. We had a really small wedding with our families and she put together a custom package that fit perfectly within our budget. The day of the wedding, we hardly knew she was there for most of it. She made everyone feel really comfortable, especially during the posed photographs. We recently received our pictures and they are gorgeous. They are a perfect mix of the more formal portraits and the candid moments. She does a great job capturing the emotions of the moment and frames them beautifully. The portraits are great, but it was really fun looking back on all the other parts of the day.

I really appreciated how easy she was to communicate with during the planning process. After the wedding she sent a sneak preview, then a couple of weeks after that she sent a link with some of her favorite photos from the day. We received our full set of pictures within just a few weeks. They came nicely organized by events (getting ready, first look, portraits, ceremony, etc..).

Overall, Laura is really sweet and professional. Her prices were extremely reasonable. I'd highly recommend Laura to anyone looking for a photographer.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Laura not only takes amazing photos that you will treasure, but is great about making you feel comfortable. When doing our engagement photo shoot, she helped us to feel more comfortable in front of the camera and explained how to better pose to not look awkward. I would highly recommend her and also doing an engagement photo shoot if looking to book her for your wedding. We love the photos and it was so nice to feel comfortable and at ease with her on the wedding day.

Profile Picture Julia, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Laura was the absolute best. We live in Chicago and had a limited window when we would be in Arizona for pre-wedding photos. She was extremely flexible and accommodating. But most of all, our photos were truly amazing. We have gotten so many compliments from everyone. Put simply, Laura was terrific!

Profile Picture Nicholas, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Laura was a pleasure to work with! She was extremely responsive to our requests and provided us with an incredible product. She was polite and friendly throughout the planning stages and most importantly, on our wedding day. I would highly recommend Laura to anyone!

Profile Picture Aly, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Good Quality Photos and Quality Service!

Profile Picture avi, 2/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Laura was amazing to work with from the moment we met her and her photos are even better! We did both our engagement and wedding photos with her and love how easy to work with she is yet also very attentive! We're thrilled with our photos and overall experience using Laura.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 2/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

She has a great eye! Even if you have no idea what you want, she has the eye & experience to find the best moments to take a picture. She is a professional in every meaning of the word and I would recommend her services to anyone..

Profile Picture Beverly, 2/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

we are obsessed with Lauras photos!1 She gave us a sneak peek and they are amazing!! Im so happy we chose her. She knows how to capture that moment that makes her photo's great! choose laura and you will be thrilled!

Profile Picture Shelley, 12/31/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

Laura was an absolute DREAM! Her sweet demeanor allows you to be completely comfortable in front of the camera, and she gets the wedding shots that really matter. A self-described "fly on the wall", she was exactly that. I hardly noticed her at all, and we ended up with the most gorgeous, natural-looking and FUN pictures. Not only that, but she's FAST! We got our wedding pictures back in one month. I cannot say enough great things about her! Would definitely recommend, and would absolutely use her again!

Profile Picture Samantha, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Laura was amazing!! We won our engagement shoot with her from finding her business at the phoenix bridal expo. She was great with communication and planning a day and time to meet. She was also super helpful with giving us ideas on where to have our shoot, the best places for the best lighting / photos, and helped us get creative with poses but still look natural. We ended up loving all of the photos but used one in particular for our save the dates! We plan on getting some of the others framed for our home. I would highly recommend using her for your wedding needs!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/19/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Digital Files

Laura did an amazing job! What we loved the most and attracted us in the first place was her ability to capture those "in between" moments. Those are the moments you want to remember the most. Don't get me wrong - posed shots are great, but the laughing and making faces in between and seeing your family and friends on the dance floor is what you will cherish having a photo of. Our friends and family are still commenting on how wonderful her photos turned out (best they have seen) and those that are already married wish they had known about her for their special day.

Profile Picture User7576634, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

My wedding photos are STUNNING, absolutely stunning. The posed portrait photos are exquisite - they're swathed in gorgeous natural light and my husband and I look perfectly framed against the desert landscape. I am beyond ecstatic to have these gorgeous portraits. Laura is very, very talented and has a great eye for setting up shots AND she made my husband and I feel comfortable in front of a camera.

I love our posed portraits, but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the candid photos. Laura has an uncanny ability to capture special moments with you not even knowing she was there snapping away. In every photo, she's captured the true spirit and raw emotion of a moment. Her photojournalistic style work is phenomenal. Everytime I look at a photo, it snaps me right back into the moment. I'm so grateful for these keepsakes.

Laura's work speaks for itself, so I'd like to touch a bit on how amazing she is as a person. In the hustle and bustle of getting ready on the big day, one of my bridesmaid's thought she might be in the way of Laura taking a still life photo of my bridal jewelry. My bridesmaid said something to the effect, "Oh sorry, I'm in the way aren't I?" Laura's response didn't miss a beat, "No, how about this: You're never in the way" and she said those words with such kindness and sincerity.

Seriously, Laura is the best.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 11/11/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Laura not only provided high quality portraits, but she also captured the story of the entire day beautifully. She was extremely creative! She was calm and unobtrusive and a joy to work with. I recommend Laura Segall Photography enthusiastically!

Profile Picture Kay, 11/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Prints

Most amazing photos we have ever had!!! My wedding pictures and engagement photos were out of this world. Everything about Laura and her photos are beyond amazing. So worth your time, money and most important the best memories to ever have .

Profile Picture annastasia, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Laura was a pleasure to work with. She was polite and took time to learn about our story before our wedding, and we got some amazing photos of our special day!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Every bride wants to feel beautiful on her wedding day and have photographs to reminisce with her family and friends. For this reason, selecting the right photographer was priority #1 for me personally. I looked extensively online and it did not take long to appreciate the depth of Laura Segall’s work. This is the first time I can say that someone’s work truly speaks for itself! The way she leverages special lighting, emotions, and the angles are really stunning. She has an artist’s eye and a journalist’s attention to detail, putting it all together to tell a love story. Laura was even flexible with us when we had to adjust our venue and date. We enjoyed meeting with her before the wedding, so she could learn about our history and discuss our vision. Laura made us feel at ease and we did not have a nervous concern whatsoever before, during, or after the wedding. She has a calm demeanor that is infectious, which allowed us to be truly present with our loved ones. We will be forever grateful to Laura for providing us with memories to last a lifetime. We are still in awe looking back on the most special day of our life together.

Profile Picture Paula, 5/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We are so thrilled with the engagement and wedding photos that Laura took for us! We considered a good photographer to be one of the most important choices we made for our wedding, and we're so happy we went with Laura Segall Photography. These beautiful memories will certainly last a lifetime!

Profile Picture Ashley, 3/8/16, 1 Review