Laura Nerness Art & Photography Reviews

Laura Nerness Art & Photography 7
  • MaKayla

Makayla Valentin · Married on 03/07/2018

Amazing to work with!

Laura is so kind and so helpful! She listened to my ideas and helped make sure we had a good plan for order of pictures so I got everything I wanted. She did amazing work (even on a tight schedule), granted my wish of jumping to multiple locations, made me feel comfortable, and was unobtrusive on the day. Pictures came out wonderfully and were delivered on schedule. I would HIGHLY recommend Laura!

Sent on 10/17/2019
    Laura Nerness Art & Photography 8
    Laura Nerness Art & Photography 9
    Laura Nerness Art & Photography 10
    Laura Nerness Art & Photography 11
    Laura Nerness Art & Photography 12

Sarah · Married on 06/24/2017

Outstanding!

My husband and I had Laura take both our engagement photos and wedding photos! Laura was easy to work with and created a fun and upbeat environment while taking our photos. She is open to new ideas and new places to create the photos of your dreams! Laura captured so many photos from our wedding and reception beyond just the bride and groom. My husband and I enjoy looking back seeing the smiles on our guests faces and the beauty that surrounded our outdoor wedding. 10/10 recommended Laura to help you capture your special day!

Sent on 10/16/2019
    Laura Nerness Art & Photography 13
    Laura Nerness Art & Photography 14
    Laura Nerness Art & Photography 15

Kylie · Married on 08/20/2016

Laura is absolutely fantastic to work with! She is professional, kinda, and excellent at what she does! Laura made us feel so comfortable and like we could just be ourselves around her, she had phonomenal photo ideas, and it was a pleasure to work with her. Laura captured our day so well! When we got our photos back I was almost in tears because I was so happy with our photos. She not only captured my husband and I, but the shots she took of our families, wedding party, venue and guest were absolutely perfect. I'm grateful Imwill always have such gorgeous photos to remember our wedding day. Laura went above and beyond for us, and even donated her time and stayed a little bit longer for us to capture some of our dance even though we were a little behind schedule for the evening. Most of the time I didn't even see her out and about capturing photos, especially during the reception and ceremony. If you are looking for a very talented photographer, who will capture any special moment wether it be a wedding, engagement session, or family shoot, you will not be disappointed with Laura. Her prices are also very reasonable, especially when comparing to other less qualified photographers in the area. We have nothing but great things to say about Laura as a person and as a skilled and talented photographer. I look forward to working with her again in the future as our family grows!

Sent on 03/27/2017

Emily · Married on 09/13/2013

Laura Nerness is not a photographer because its a hobby. Laura Nerness is a photographer because she has the eyes of an artist. She sees opportunities for photographs that others would never imagine. Her photographs are not just a simple glimpse in time, but her photographs tell a story. Looking at my wedding photos takes me back to that day filled with love, joy, and so much happiness. I would recommend Laura Nerness Art & Photography a hundred times over!!

Sent on 10/23/2014

Bethany · Married on 09/10/2016

Laura was a wonderful photographer. She did a great job with our photos and was very creative. We even received a very nice card a beautiful case to store our wedding cd on from Laura after the wedding.

Sent on 03/27/2017