Laura Cross Makeup Artistry Reviews

Laura Cross Makeup Artistry 3
Laura Cross Makeup Artistry 4
Laura Cross Makeup Artistry 5

Laura Deines · Getting married on 11/02/2020

Absolutely outstanding! Laura and her team is the best!

I could not give higher praise for Laura and her company. She did makeup for myself and all my bridesmaid for my wedding. Everyone looked stunning! Laura is extremely professional and kind, and her work is outstanding to say the least. All of my bridesmaids had differing makeup preferences and Laura knocked it out of the park. I highly recommend Laura and the services she offers. I also really appreciated that she travelled to my house for our wedding makeup consultation! Overall, she is a 10/10 in my book. Thanks again!

Laura Cross Makeup Artistry's reply:

Awww, thank you Laura! you are too kind! You and your girls looked soo beautiful and elegant! Thanks for allowing me to be a part of your magical day! XO, Laura

• Daniel

Daniel Anderson · Getting married on 07/09/2020

Excellent Wedding MU

Laura did an excellent job on my makeup for our big day! We had a trial a few weeks before and tweaked a few things that I wanted to change for the wedding day itself. She helped guide me to achieve the perfect look I was going for. I would use her for any formal/wedding makeup needs.

Sent on 10/06/2019

Laura Cross Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you Brittany! We are so, so happy you loved your hair and makeup! Thanks for allowing us to be part of your special day! All the best, Laura

Jessica Palmer · Married on 11/10/2019

Highly recommend Laura Cross Make Up Artistry

I loved my wedding makeup by Laura Cross! After our trial, I was worried that we weren’t a great match bc she is truly a make up artist, while I am not really one to wear make up. After my trial, we talked about how I felt (yes, I feel very awkward wearing make up) and she suggested that I send her some pictures with people wearing make up that I liked. She also asked what I liked about the make up in those pictures. On the day of my wedding she completely knocked my look out of the park! She made my make up look very natural, but still bright and like I had a glow. She brought some different foundation that she thought I might like better and even brought different, more natural lashes than we used at the trial. I appreciated her patience and understanding and ability to design a look for me that not only coordinated well with my dress, but also matched my personality so that I felt like me!! I highly recommend Laura Cross Make Up Artistry, whether you are looking for Hollywood glam or simple and sweet, she will design a look for you to be belle of the ball!

Laura Cross Makeup Artistry 10
    Laura Cross Makeup Artistry 11
    Sent on 01/20/2020

Laura Cross Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Jessica! And, thank you for putting your trust in me! I'm so glad you felt like the most beautiful version of yourself on your special day!

Best Wishes,
  • Kristy

Kristy Romao · Married on 11/01/2019

Best MUA ever!

I felt so beautiful on my wedding day! My makeup was flawless and the best I’ve ever had done by a professional. Laura is so sweet and so talented. She did great at the trial and even better for the wedding. I was amazed and kept looking at myself in every mirror. I can’t thank her enough for making my biggest dream of feeling the prettiest on your wedding day come true. Please book her for all your makeup needs!

Sent on 11/09/2019

Laura Cross Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Kristy!! I'm so glad you felt beautiful and I'm stoked to see all your stunning photos! Your positive review means more than you know! Congratulations to you and your new hubby!
  • Katie

Katie Strong · Married on 10/26/2019

Wonderful experience!

Laura did my makeup for my wedding when my original makeup artist cancelled the day of. Despite not having a trial or much time to talk about what I wanted, my makeup was beautiful and exactly my style. She helped me finally relax and feel like a bride for the first time that day. Her assistant did makeup for my mom and matron of honor and they were both extremely happy as well. She and her assistant were extremely professional and wonderful to work with. I would highly recommend her and I regret that I did not work with Laura from the very beginning!

Sent on 11/03/2019

Laura Cross Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you for your sweet review, Katie!! I really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with my company! It hurts my heart that your original hair and makeup company could put you through that kind of stress on your wedding day. I'm so glad I happened to be available and was able to be there for you!! It was an honor to be part of your special day and I can't wait to see your stunning wedding photos!! Wishing you and your new hubby a lifetime of happiness together!

• Mary

Mary · Married on 10/12/2019

Loved her work!

Laura did an amazing job at both the trial and day of the wedding! She took her time and made sure that we were on the same page on every aspect of my look. Highly recommend!

Laura Cross Makeup Artistry 12
    Sent on 10/26/2019

Laura Cross Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thanks Mary!! I'm so happy to hear you were happy with your makeup! Congratulations to you and Daniel!

Katie · Married on 09/01/2019

Beautiful Bridal Makeup

Laura was amazing on our wedding day. I was unable to come for a trial so she was adaptive the day of looking at pictures and we created an incredible look. Thank you Laura for turning me into a beautiful bride for my big day!

Laura Cross Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you soo much for taking the time to share your experience, Katie! You ladies were delightful and so much fun! You look flawless in the photos i've got to see so far, i'm excited to see more! Thank you for everything! All the best, Laura
  • Caroline

Caroline · Married on 07/27/2019

Perfect wedding makeup

I got married 7/27/19 and Laura did a lovely job on my makeup. She also did the moms and bridesmaids makeup and everyone truly looked beautiful but still looked like themselves which was the best part. She truly listened to what we wanted and took her time to make sure everything was done right. I can't thank Laura enough for making us all feel so beautiful on my wedding day.

Sent on 10/09/2019

Laura Cross Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much, Caroline! I'm so glad you were happy with everything! You looked sooo beautiful and elegant!

Heather Moser · Married on 07/06/2019

Couldn't have felt more beautiful on my wedding day - thank you, Laura!

OMG I cannot thank Laura enough for the *amazing* makeup she did for me July 6 on-site in my (reception venue) hotel room. My now-husband (!) was completely floored and my mother (who is super incredibly picky when it comes to stuff involving me! #onlychild ) was blown away and kept talking about how I looked even better than I did at the hair/makeup trial and how all three of us looked perfect and kept looking perfect from start to finish of the day/night. When I told her the price of the whole thing even with tip she said that seeing how it all turned out, if I had told her that was the price for just me she would have said we had to do it because I looked that awesome. Professional, prompt, friendly, and beautiful beautiful work. Thank you so much, Laura!!!!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Laura Cross Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet review, Heather! You were an absolutely STUNNING bride! Congratulations to you and Jason! May your married life be filled with fun, love, joy and laughter!

Mary Eve Spirou · Married on 06/29/2019

Loved my wedding day makeup!

Laura did my makeup for my wedding in June 2019 and she did an amazing job! Due to a scheduling issue the original makeup artist who did my makeup for my trial day, not Laura, was unable to do my makeup the day of so needless to say I was a little nervous about having someone who I had no previous contact with do my makeup for such a big day. But Laura did an amazing job and I loved my day of makeup even more than my trial! She listened to exactly what I wanted, and even took her time to do individual fake lashes rather than a strip because the full lash strip looked too overwhelming on my eyes. I’m not someone who typically wears a lot of makeup so on the wedding day I wanted to look like myself but just more amped up and Laura definitely achieved that! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 01/20/2020

Laura Cross Makeup Artistry's reply:

It was an honor to be part of your special day. I'm so happy you were happy with your makeup and felt like yourself. I appreciate your positive review!

All the best,

Priscilla Smith · Married on 06/08/2019

Wedding makeup

I emailed her super last minute because I suck at planning, and she was so accommodating! She was able to do my makeup, and it was beautiful! She is so sweet and professional. Great value.

Laura Cross Makeup Artistry 13

Laura Cross Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much, Priscilla!
    I was so happy it worked out and I was able to do your makeup for you! You were absolutely beautiful!

• Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/11/2019

Wedding Day—May 11, 2019

Laura did such an amazing job with mine and my bridemaids’ makeup for my wedding day. She spends just the right amount of time perfecting your desired look and image, and she is able to give you advice on what will look best with your style while still giving you options. I could not have asked to feel more pampered and beautiful on my wedding day. Her finished product was more than I could have ever asked for, and I am able to look back on my wedding day with no regrets. Laura Cross Makeup Artistry is 10/10 and I 100% recommend her!

Laura Cross Makeup Artistry 14
    Laura Cross Makeup Artistry 15
    Laura Cross Makeup Artistry 16
    Laura Cross Makeup Artistry 17
    Laura Cross Makeup Artistry 18
    Sent on 10/05/2019

Laura Cross Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for your incredibly sweet review, Kaitlyn. And, thank you for being so easy to work with throughout the whole process! You were drop dead gorgeous!

Brooke Wyatt · Married on 10/27/2018

So much talent

Laura was incredible! She was so patient with me in selecting my make up look for my wedding! She’s calm and so skilled! I am so glad she was there for me on my day! I highly recommend her!

Laura Cross Makeup Artistry 19
    Laura Cross Makeup Artistry 20
    Laura Cross Makeup Artistry 21
    Sent on 10/01/2019

Laura Cross Makeup Artistry's reply:

Brooke, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience! You were a stunning bride and such a pleasure to work with!!
    All the best,