Latin Raices Catering Reviews

Latin Raices Catering 1
Latin Raices Catering 2
  • Isabel

Isabel · Married on 06/14/2019

Exceptional service excellent food!

Working with Ruby was great. She was flexible and her team was awesome. Everyone loved the food at our wedding!

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Elliot & Elizabeth 40 Wedding Anniversary and Vow Renewal

Elizabeth · Married on 05/19/2019

Delicious food ,

Latin Raices Catering was the best , starting from the tasting until the day of the event . Everything was so delicious , everyone was enjoying there amazing dinner . Ruby really did an amazing job , from the beginning to the end , I definitely will recommend Latin Raíces Catering to all my family and friends😋

Sent on 05/22/2019

Amarilis Rodriguez · Married on 05/18/2019

Babyshower

Food was amazing everyone loved it, and until this day they talking about how good the food was.......thank you and God bless..

Sent on 05/30/2019

Nicole · Married on 05/04/2019

Wedding Alexis and Nicole

The food was amazing. I totally recommend this catering for any type of event. My favorite food was during the cocktail hour we had some beef empanadillas. The price was affordable, they were very organized, they got everything prepared on time before the wedding started. Ruby was amazing in serving us food and always asking us if we need anything else.

Sent on 05/13/2019

Ana · Married on 05/03/2019

Flavorful Catering , wonderful price

Ruby did a wonderful job helping us come up with a menu that showcased both our Mexican and Puerto Rican backgrounds. So many guests gave compliments on the empanadas! She also made sure that the groom and I got our plate before our guests and that we got to try a little of everything that was on the menu. The food was just as I wanted, flavorful and not the typical bland wedding food that I normally see at weddings. I truly enjoyed the arroz con gandules and prok. I also heard from guests that they went up for seconds because they liked the food. She also made sure the leftovers were packed and ready to go at the end of the wedding for us! I defnitely recommend if you want out of the box wedding food and appetizers, one of my biggest goals for my wedding was making sure the menu was not stereotype wedding food and she made sure to make this happen!

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • DG Caulton

Dg Caulton Parks · Married on 04/20/2019

Latin Raices Catering is Phenomenal !!!

From the very beginning Ruby was attentive, responsive and always on top of her game . The food was amazing ! Our guests have continued to rave about the food and service Ruby provided. Our day could not have been more perfect and her service really took it to the top . We are forever grateful to Ruby and her team for making our wedding day an absolute success. If you need catering for ANYTHING look no further Latin Raices Catering is it !

Sent on 04/24/2019

Liza · Married on 04/14/2019

Amazing!!!!

On our special day we catered to as royalty! It exceeded our expectations! Thank you Ruby & to your staff for a service greatly done. The food was amazing! Flavorful & authentic! Next big event we are definitely coming back to you!

Sent on 04/16/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 03/15/2019

Delicious food and amazing service!

Ruby is very professional and cares a lot about her clients and their special day. She goes above and beyond to listen and prepare a menu according to your needs. The food tastes amazing! My guests kept raving about the food all night long and after the wedding. Thank you Ruby and Latin Raices!

Sent on 03/19/2019
  • F

Felix Rodriguez · Married on 02/23/2019

Wedding Reception

We were looking for an affordable catering that would provide food for both the Latin and Anglo palates. We searched several places until we found Latin Raices, They were excellent in their service and very affordable. They gave us the opportunity to taste the food beforehand and make recommendations. It was a great experience dealing with Latin Raices. The contract included an excellent bartender. Latin Raices kept us informed about all the details of the catering. Their set up and service at the reception was exceptional. Everyone at the party raved about the quantity, quality and great taste of the food. Working with Ruby was a delightful experience. Thank you for making our Special Day so memorable and hassle-free.

Sent on 02/23/2019

Diana · Married on 11/17/2018

Simply amazing!

Ruby is amazing!!! She is super sweet and very professional. Her food is DELICIOUS!!! High recommend her to anyone that is getting married or any other event. She is truly amazing, very attentively and 100% percent trustworthy. We had an amazing wedding and everyone kept commenting on how delicious the food was. Don't think about it twice and go ahead and book her. She is simply amazing!!

Sent on 12/09/2018
  • F

Frange and Israel · Married on 10/07/2018

AmaZing and really good food, and prices.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Priscilla · Married on 09/29/2018

Very attentive, caring and sociable. Responsible and responsive to your needs. quality food and delicious. Everyone complemented the food. Overall very satisfied with excellent service.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Maribel · Married on 09/14/2018

Latin Racines went above and beyond with their services. Ruby was/is an amazing person to work with. She worked with me through the entire process with full of patients. My guests were all satisfied and enjoyed their dinner

Sent on 09/16/2018

Gilka · Married on 07/27/2018

Ruby was amazing! Always answered my text, always very accommodating no matter how many times I switched the amount of people! And the food was amazing everyone loved it!!!

Sent on 08/01/2018
  • I

Isabel · Married on 07/19/2018

If I will get married again I will definitely choose Latin Raices Catering. Everybody in my wedding loved the food and the costumer service was amazing! Worth it

Sent on 08/10/2018

Donna · Married on 07/14/2018

You went above and beyond our expectations.

Thank you, Latin Raices Catering 🤗 Everything was amazing and perfect.
    Everyone loved the food and the service, everything was great and all my guest enjoyed it. I can't think of anything you could improve on. It was perfect.

Sent on 03/19/2019
    Latin Raices Catering 3

Sujeil · Married on 06/23/2018

Working with Ruby was great, the food was delicious and everyone at the wedding commented on how good the food was. I would definitely recommended Latin Raices Catering. Thank you Latin Raices for making my moms wedding extra special with your professionalism, your beautiful presentation and delicious food.

Sent on 07/02/2018

Sulendy · Married on 06/08/2018

Ruby is amazing to work with! She is so accommodating, professional, friendly and responds quickly to any questions or concerns. The food was amazing! My guests and the groom and I were very satisfied!
    Ruby took the time to make sure the groom and I had appetizers and dinner knowing how hectic weddings can be. I would hands down recommend Latin Raices Catering.

Sent on 06/09/2018
  • Q

Quisqueya · Married on 06/02/2018

Ruby and her team are very professional with excellent service and great attitude. High quality food. My family were very impressed with the service.

Sent on 06/23/2018

Craig · Married on 05/10/2018

Ruby and her team was amazing!!!!!!!! There food was delicious and she was very reasonable throughout the whole process! I want to thank Ruby and her team for all their efforts and all the hard work they put it and I’m blessed we got to work together !

Sent on 05/28/2018

aurea · Married on 04/21/2018

I have to give a big THANK YOU to Ruby and her staff for her time during my daughters wedding. She did an amazing job cooking for us. The food was amazing and everybody loves it. I will recommend Latin Raices for any event.
    Ruby is a very nice person to work with.
    Thank you so much Ruby for your time and your delicious food.
    You are such a great chef.

Aurea

Sent on 04/23/2018

Latin Raices Catering's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and for entrusting us with your daughter's event. We would like to wish you all many blessings and much success.

Tanya · Married on 03/31/2018

The food was simply delicious....

Sent on 04/03/2018

MONICA · Married on 03/21/2018

Ruby was amazing! Very attentive and polite. The food was delicious and perfectly presented. The event was my daughter's Quinceañera ♥ The entire process was very professional. I will definitely will recommend her to anyone in need of a catering company for an event.

Sent on 03/29/2018

Tatiana · Married on 03/16/2018

Where do I begin with this catering company? Ruby was AMAZING & her food was definitely made with love. I had someone tell me that it was “the best wedding food” they’ve ever eaten, & I had people go back for seconds, we opted for buffet style. Plus, she made PLENTY and we had a ton of leftobers’ It was truly delicious. People are still talking about how good that food was!

Sent on 03/28/2018