Lasting Bridal Couture Reviews

98 Reviews for Lasting Bridal Couture

1 User photo

Lasting Bridal Couture 1

Madison · Married on 08/18/2018

I loved my dress, the staff were great, and I couldn't have been happier with our shopping experience, tailoring, and everything else!

Sent on 09/10/2018
    Lasting Bridal Couture 2

Lasting Bridal Couture's reply:

Thank you Madison! You look absolutely stunning in your gown, we are so happy you chose us!
  • Leslie

Leslie · Married on 04/14/2018

I had such an easy time getting my dress with Lasting Bridal Couture in Addison. From the appointment, to alterations, to having the dress steamed and ready for me to pick up the week of the wedding, they were absolutely great to work with!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Lasting Bridal Couture's reply:

Thank you Leslie, that's great to hear. We want it to be easy and stress free when you choose us for your wedding dress! It's supposed to be a memorable part of your entire wedding experience and I'm so glad you were happy. Thanks again, and congratulations!
  • Amanda

Amanda Humm · Married on 10/27/2017

Best Experience Ever!

I had the BEST experience at Lasting Bridal. I went with my sister-in-law two years ago to get her dress here, and I knew this was a place I wanted to look when I got engaged. I only made two appointments for wedding dress shopping, here and a bigger, more commercial dress shop in Lewisville. Lasting Bridal was my first appointment and Kristen assisted me and I could not have asked for anyone better to help me find my dream dress. The salon was quiet, my "entourage" (mom, cousin, and grandma) were able to sit comfortably while Kristen did ALL of the work. She was able to understand my style and pulled the best dresses. We were never rushed and were able to take our time and even had my cousin try on bridesmaid dresses. Never once did I feel rushed. All the dresses were reasonably priced and I did find my dream dress while I was there.

I went back about six weeks later to buy bridesmaid dresses. You get 15% off if you buy your wedding dress there. I went with my three bridesmaids and my mom and we were treated the same way. My three bridesmaids tried on so many different styles and no one acted annoyed with us and once again, no one rushed us. All three girls found their dresses and it was so easy.

The woman who does alterations is so great and does great work.

Finding/wearing a wedding dress wasn’t what I was most looking forward to when I started planning a wedding, but my dress and the experience I had buying it was one of my favorite parts of the wedding. I am obsessed with the dress and it fits my personality perfectly. I am so, SO grateful for Lasting Bridal!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Lasting Bridal Couture's reply:

Amanda, thank you for your kind review!! It was our pleasure working with you, and we are so happy your experience with us was so wonderful! Thank you for choosing us, and congratulations!

Laney · Married on 09/29/2017

We had a GREAT experience with Heather and her team at Lasting Bridal. My daughter found the dress of her dreams within our budget and we could not have been more pleased with the service beginning with the selection through the fittings and alterations.

Lisa · Married on 08/26/2017

Sarah and the entire staff at Lasting Bridal Couture were so amazing. They made the entire wedding dress shopping process so fun and effortless and their alterations lady is a magician. I ended up losing quite a bit of weight from when we ordered my dress to when we had to have it fitted and their seamstress took it down almost 4 whole sizes and it looked absolutely flawless. All of my bridesmaids had the easiest time selecting their dresses as they have a HUGE selection and amazing prices. Their veils and accessory selection is incredibly extensive and we ended up purchasing my veil and belt from them too. Truly one of the best examples of customer service in Dallas. Go see Sarah today to make your special day everything you dreamed of and more!!!

• Carrie

Carrie · Married on 03/18/2017

I absolutely recommend anyone looking for a wedding dress to go here! They were all so nice and accommodating. I had a large party with me (8) and they did not even hesitate to make us all feel welcome! We were all greeted with such enthusiasm when we walked in the door! Ms Nancy was a blast to work with, she made the whole experience very personable! I feel like she is part of my family now! My whole party was able to browse the dresses and pull them if they thought I would like them. I was able to try on as many dresses as I liked! We spent 3 hours here and I left with the perfect dress for my big day!

Everyone at Lasting Bridal Couture was fabulous to work with... accommodating, comforting, and creative. Sarah picked out my dress! They have great, high-quality dresses and respect your budget. Absolutely no pressure to overspend.

• Sara

Sara · Married on 05/20/2016

Lasting bridal had all three of my top favorite dresses! Rachel was wonderful, actually all of the girls that work at lasting bridal are great. They help whenever you need them, and aren't pushy. I would recommend Lasting Bridal to any bride who needs help but doesn't to want to be pushed into something. They also have plenty of beautiful dresses to select from! You won't need to go elsewhere after going there! :)

• Cat

Cat · Married on 04/30/2016

My mom and I had strolled into a David's bridal early in the engagement as we were completely clueless where to start dress shopping and that experience makes me shudder. So I did a little research and chose a few places to try on dresses and Lasting Bridal Couture was one of them. I had an appointment with Lauren and was absolutely in love with the experience. I did a poor job of explaining what I thought I had in mind but she helped me pick a few options, got me into a few dresses to see what different styles would look like on me, and ultimately into a gorgeous dress that suits me perfectly! She picked a few accessory options so I could see a complete look but was never pushy and never made me feel rushed or uncomfortable. We were allowed to take photos, we weren't limited to three dress choices, it was so smooth and easy. The perfect dress is currently on order and compared to experiences I had at other shops I was so so happy to be working with Lauren at Lasting Bridal Couture!

I absolutely LOVE this place. The staff is small, personable, and really seem to care! I went a few places after them and headed straight back! And the prices are the best in Dallas... trust me I checked. I highly recommend going here, don't waste your precious time anywhere else, lord knows we are busy enough!!! ;)

Sarah is awesome & I loved how friendly and helpful she was!

Katie · Married on 10/24/2015

I went to three stores, and Lasting Bridal FAR outshined my experience at any other boutiques. From my initial appointment to fittings to steaming to alterations, I was totally satisfied. While the alterations were a bit pricey, they were done perfectly, and they even supported the expense by altering my Moms veil at no cost after cleaning. Extremely professional team. Thank you!!!

I had an appointment with Lauren on April 23rd. I had a terrible experience at another store before, so I was NOT excited about going wedding gown shopping again. But, going off of reviews, I made an appointment here. lauren was great. I told her what I was looking for, and she pulled a lot of gowns that would look good on my body. She knows her stuff. She was not pushy, and spent a lot of time with me. Everyone there was super helpful. By far my favorite store I went to (and I went to 4 stores). Highly recommended.

• Misty

Misty · Married on 09/18/2015

My dress turned out BEAUTIFULLY and I have the Lasting Bridal Courture staff to thank. They were very helpful All the way from dress selections to fittings and alterations. I would like to especially thank Sarah Wells for putting up with me walking around the store in my dress! Thanks again.

Caitlin · Married on 08/14/2015

What a fantastic place!!! When I pulled up to Lasting Bridal, I was a little concerned. It isnt in the nicest shopping mall, but boy did my feelings change when I walked in! So many unique gowns! I walked in knowing what I wanted and had Sarah pull a few dresses for me. She really knows her stuff! For fun, I let my mom and MOH pick out a dress for me. Well girls, it's true what they say; Mother always knows best. I left with a gorgeous ballgown!! Crazy thing is, I walked into Lasting Bridal hating ballgowns! I am so happy with my Justin Alexander and cannot recommend his gowns or Lasting Bridal or Sarah enough!

Valerie · Married on 07/11/2015

Sarah helped my daughter select the perfect dress for her wedding day. She kept within our budget and was knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. The shop had a large selection of dresses, and the alterations were done quickly and professionally. We also found dresses for the bridesmaids at Lasting Bridal Couture. Our experience here was joyful, and I would heartily recommend it to any bride.

AMAZING!!! The selection of bridal dressing are outstanding. The personnel are SOOO helpful- they make you just feel like a STAR! Super helpful and very flexible. My soon to be mother in law was in town, and they let us just pop in to try the dress on so she could see :)

I had an awesome experience with Lasting Bridal Couture! I purchased my dress, veil, alterations and some jewelry from their store. Rachel was the associate that worked with me and was willing to help me with whatever I needed. She answered my questions and gave me advice. Lasting Bridal Couture had a fun and relaxing environment that put me at ease each time I walked in. The music was perfect and I got excellent pricing for my dress. I would absolutely recommend Lasting Bridal Couture!

Kathryn · Married on 05/30/2015

I was extremely impressed with Lasting Bridal Couture. The staff is incredibly easy to work with, they're very nice, patient and helpful.
    I was always very comfortable being there and working with them on such an important part of my wedding. They made dress shopping very easy!

• MOTG Clayton & Shelby

Shelby and Clayton · Married on 05/16/2015

The people at Lasting Bridal were so helpful in finding my FDIL her dream dress. Was very knowledgeable of the different designers and what they offer. We are very please with this vender.

• Megan

Megan · Married on 05/02/2015

Five Stars all around for a wonderful experience at Lasting Bridal! Sarah and Lauren both helped me through my dress shopping journey and I could not be more grateful. I traveled to Dallas for a girls trip with mom, sister and mother-in-law-to-be and we went to 5 different shops. Lasting Bridal was stop #2 and by the time we were through, there was no question we were going back to Lasting Bridal in Addison for THE ONE. I went back for a second look to pull the trigger and my experience was complete with an adorable sign I got to pose with that said, 'Alert the Town I Found My Gown!" I was (as any bride to be would be) a bit nervous about my dress shipping from the designer to Texas to Maryland on time and in perfect condition. Full disclosure, I told a tiny fib and said my wedding date was 2 months before it actually is (a girl can't be too careful.) But it worked like a charm and I received my perfect dress along with my perfect veil today, August 25, 2014. My wedding will be May 2, 2015 and I cannot wait to wear my gorgeous Casablanca courtesy of the lovely ladies at Lasting Bridal. They were totally accommodating on all my customization requests and everything came out perfectly. Thank you, Lasting Bridal, for making it so special!

Best staff and atmosphere! Don't pressure into buying. Great selection of dresses and styles

I initially made an appointment with Lasting Bridal Couture in order to try on a dress that I had been HUNTING for that no one else in DFW had, not really planning on trying on much else. However, after meeting with my consultant Rachel and looking through the great selection, I ended up trying on several gorgeous gowns. They had such a great selection for all shapes and sizes, which is always nice to see since more often than not I saw that wasn't the case. Rachel was really great and made the whole experience fun. I ended up getting the dress that I was came in for initially and I still love it today. I got all of my accessories and alterations done there as well, which made the whole process so easy! I loved that I could store my dress rather than having to take it with me, and that all of my alterations and purchasing were done in the same place. It just made it so easy! The store is also in a shopping center with a florist and bakery, which I ended up using as well, so it is like a one stop shopping center. I have had several friends get their dresses from Lasting Bridal as well and recommend it to any one looking for a great dress! They also have an awesome sale room with tons of dresses!

Meagan · Married on 04/10/2015

The girls here are fabulous. My consultant was Sara and she was amazing! From start to finish she helped me every step of the way! Highly recommend them!!!

Lasting was great! They helped me find my dress, had it beautifully steamed for my bridal portraits and wedding, and their alterations woman is fantastic. She turned my corset into a lovely covered buttons/zipper back, reworked the neckline to fit my body better, and put up with my somewhat obsessive visits to check that the fit was absolutely perfect.