Lash Out & Makeup Reviews

6 | Hot Springs National Park, AR

6 Reviews for Lash Out & Makeup

Morgan Light · Married on 12/29/2018

5 Stars!!!

Haley is an AMAZING makeup artist. She made me, my mother, and all 10 of my bridesmaids look our absolute best on my big day. She also had a VERY talented assistant there helping her, and she was just as great of an artist as Haley. I would not have trusted anyone else to do my makeup on my wedding day. 10/10 experience!!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Emily · Married on 12/16/2017

Haley did my make up for my engagement photos, bridals, and wedding day! I got so many compliments and was very pleased with the results every time!

Sent on 12/29/2017

Rhonda · Married on 05/28/2016

Haley did my daughters and mine, maid of honor and two brides maids makeup for her wedding. I contacted her last minute as our original hair and makeup lady did not work out. She was very helpful in working us into her busy schedule and went above and beyond by jumping right in and helping us find a new person for hair. She was not only very professional but a true sweetheart with and outstanding personality! I would recommend her highly and give her 5 plus stars!

Sent on 06/02/2016

Mary · Married on 12/31/2015

Haley is absolutely amazing. She is incredibly talented and creative. She knows what looks good on all skin-types, shapes, and eye shapes. She was incredibly responsive and flexible. She was a joy to work with!

Sent on 01/13/2016

Emma · Married on 11/22/2015

Haley was extremely professional and it's very obvious that she knows what she's doing. Not only that but she makes getting your makeup done easy and fun because you know you're in good hands. I've had so many people compliment the makeup she has done on me. She did my makeup for my my boudoir/bridal pictures and my wedding and I can say that I definitely made the right choice. If you want to feel like a model or princess for that matter, Haley's your girl!

Sent on 01/13/2016

Haley did an amazing job on my makeup! I loved working with her! She came to me to do my makeup and was very very affordable. I got so many compliments the day of my wedding how great she did! She knows the products very well!

Sent on 01/14/2016