LaRose Media Reviews

42 | Latham, NY

42 Reviews for LaRose Media

• Morgan

Morgan · Married on 11/03/2017

Overall they did an amazing job at our wedding! Lauren and Jeremy and were so professional and easy to work with. They captured all of the important pieces of the ceremony and reception. We received the short film and we were so happy with how it turned out. I am dying to see the feature film!! I highly recommend them to any couple wanting to capture their big day!

Sent on 05/11/2018

Corey · Married on 09/09/2017

Lauren and Jeremy,thank you both so much for helping make our day so amazing. It was so easy to work with you both and let you do your thing. Dan and I are so excited to see our video.

-The Princes :)

Sent on 10/18/2017
  • Alex

Alex · Married on 09/02/2017

Lauren and Jeremy are an awesome duo to work with! They were very relaxed and fun, and didn't make us feel uncomfortable while filming at all!. I always thought that having a videographer meant having someone standing next to you and being somewhat in the way- this was not the case at all. Lauren and Jeremy were present and guided us through the day but during the ceremony and moments like the first dance, we had no idea they were there. They create a great atmosphere and their videos are magical! We would definitely recommend LaRose Media!

Sent on 09/12/2017

My husband and I were initially hesitant about hiring a videographer, but I am SO glad we did!..especially after having watched our wedding trailer about 20 times in the past three days. Lauren and Jeremy were such a pleasure to work and their talent and passion is so evident in all of their work! The two of them have such warm and laid back personalities, allowing me and my husband to relax in front of the cameras. They fit in seamlessly alongside our photographer and captured truly amazing moments. We couldn’t be happier with LaRose Media and would not hesitate to hire them all over again. Lauren and Jeremy, thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to relive the best day of our lives!
    -Meshal & Nick Cantales

Sent on 12/12/2016

LaRose Media was our videographer and they truly are so talented!!!! We decided to do a video as our wedding gift to eachother and it really is a gift that will last forever! We watch our trailer ALL the time and each time we are amazed at how perfectly they captured our day! It took a little less than a year to get our feature film, and we are once again, SO impressed! These two are great professionals with wonderful attention to detail! We would recommend them to anyone!!!

Sent on 02/18/2017
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 09/20/2015

Lauren and Jeremy were so great to work with! They worked perfectly with the photographer and we often didn't even notice them there while they were getting their shots. They are very friendly and professional, with a laid back personality that will make you feel very comfortable. Their quality of work is top notch and their pricing is very reasonable. We can't wait to receive our full lenth video from them and highly recommend them to all couples!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Katie · Married on 09/13/2015

Lauren and Jeremy make such an amazing team! From the engagement photos to the wedding photos/video, they just did a phenomenal job! These two are going to go so far in their career. They will make you feel comfortable during the formal photos and the products come out beautifully. You won't go wrong choosing these two for your wedding!!

Sent on 09/14/2015

Rhiannon · Married on 07/11/2015

Thank you so much to Lauren & Jeremy!! They were both incredibly professional throughout the whole evening. And they worked great, side-by-side, with our photographers. I could tell that they were really thorough... without being seen by too many people or in the way of guests. Perfect!!

Sent on 07/16/2015

Lauren and Jeremy are absolutely the best. They are so easy to work with, so friendly, so accommodating, I could go on and on. I used them for video services for my wedding in June. We barely knew they were there, they blend right in and are not obtrusive or in your face. Literally while watching my sneak peak video last week, I thought to myself a few times how I didn't even remember seeing them during that moment. That's the way it should be! They got so many great shots on the dance floor which has to be hard to do with video equipment - nope they did it without being in anyone's way! I would HIGHLY recommend using them for video and even though I didn't use them for photo - their photos are amazing as well!!!

Sent on 09/17/2015

I will be recommending LaRose Media to all of my friends! Jeremy, Lauren, Andrew, and the other videographer were excellent!!! We used LaRose for our photos and video and can't wait to see the pictures and video. Lauren and Jeremy were extremely attentive, always responded to my e-mails, and worked hard to make sure my wedding day was captured. Our package was definitely worth the money too. It included engagement pictures with a USB full of the pictures for us to keep, full day of video/photo starting at 11:00am and ending at 10:30-11:00pm, a USB full of our pictures, 3 albums, a grooms cam which is a video camera they give to the groomsmen to take funny videos the day of the wedding, and a video booth which involved people wearing and using props and recording video messages for Kyle and I which will be put at the end of our wedding video. I can't say one bad thing about LaRose! They are great!
    --Kristina and Kyle

Sent on 05/30/2015

Lauren & Jeremy were awesome! They showed up at the hotel where we were getting ready and got right to work! They were so attentive and worked well with the photographers that were there as well! My husband and I an not wait to see our video because I am sure there was a lot that we missed on our wedding day since it went by so fast! I highly recommend LaRose Media! I heard about them from a friend as work- her daughter used them at their wedding for their videographers and I got to watch their video. I cried it was so beautiful!

Sent on 12/28/2014

Leann · Married on 12/13/2014

I searched the entire capital region. LaRose was everything I was looking for. The quality, the stories they create, their professionalism, and more... was priceless!
    They traveled in a snowstorm for us and worked in 3 ft of snow so we could have incredible memories ... What more could you ask for?
    The final product was unbelievable! It was more than we ever imagined... So grateful for them and that we found them <3
    I can't remember how much we paid but in the end it didn't matter, it was truly our best wedding investment and will be something we share with friends, family, our children, and our grandchildren ... Now call them and book them ASAP! :)

Sent on 05/13/2017

Megan · Married on 11/08/2014

Lauren & Jeremy were so awesome to work with! They have some amazing/cool technology which was such a great surprise & addition to our wedding day. My husband and I cannot wait to see video footage!!! LaRose Media is certainly a must-have vendor!

Sent on 11/12/2014
  • Alyson

Alyson · Married on 10/18/2014

We were so impressed by Lauren and Jeremy! I could not believe the equipment they showed up with and was shocked to see the time lapse and aerial footage they got. I had no idea, It was amazing! We didn't have to coordinate much with them beforehand and they just showed up and got to work. Very easy to work with. The trailer and full length film we received are just beautiful and we have gotten so many compliments on them. I think their prices are very reasonable for the quality of the finished product. You will not find a better videographer!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Maddie · Married on 09/13/2014

Lauren and Jeremy were so fun to work with! I have not received my wedding video yet, so I can't wait to see what they got! They were both quiet, but always there. We had them set up a "guest cam" so that people could dress up and leave us a message on our big day. Most people thought it was a photo booth and did not know it was recording so I can't wait to see what everyone said! Although they were not my photographer, they still took some photos too! They are very easy to work with and they totally accommodated my budget! Loved them!

Sent on 09/24/2014

Ashleigh · Married on 08/16/2014

Lauren and Justin were incredible! I cannot say enough positive feedback about them! We used their videography services for our wedding and we actually wish we hired them as our photographer as well! They were true professionals. They went above and beyond what we wanted, even snapped a few photos for us! They even carried our props around a they followed us from pose to pose. We are just so pleased with them an bevy even seen the final product yet!! Definitely would recommend them to everyone we know!!!!

Sent on 08/18/2014

Lauren and Jeremy were awesome! The trailer is absolutely amazing and we as well as our families are anxiously awaiting the full video. They captured so much of the day that my husband and I missed. In a good way they were present during all the important moments yet I never realized they were there. Though we only corresponded through email prior to the wedding Lauren was always quick to respond. I was hesitant to hire a videographer thinking I would never sit there and rewatch our wedding video; however, I have already watched the trailer dozens of times. Thank you so much for this amazing gift!

Sent on 09/28/2014

Emma · Married on 04/25/2014

When Kyle & I first got engaged, I thought “we don’t need video of the wedding – that’s something we can certainly go without”. But after talking with some friends, we changed our minds. So many people told us, “you spend so much time and money on the day, video is a great way to capture it. You’ll be able to relive the special moments over, and over again”. Our photographer (TWP) suggested LaRose Media, and so I got in contact with Lauren. She eased my concerns about having “paparazzi” type coverage of the wedding. I didn’t want our big day to feel like a show – but rather an intimate occasion. Lauren assured me that she and Jeremy would be incognito – and that the best compliments they receive sounds something like, “we didn’t even know you were there”. She was also happy to customize a package for us – one that provided just the right amount of coverage and within our budget.
    I couldn’t be happier with our decision to hire LaRose Media! Both Lauren and Jeremy were so comfortable to be around – and really blended in with our guests. Many people didn’t even realize they were there until they saw the trailer video online! The quality of the footage they were able to get while still being unobtrusive was fantastic! I cannot wait to see our full video – I’m sure it will be perfect!
    I HIGHLY recommend Larose Media. The quality and value you get for the service is unbeatable.

Sent on 06/02/2014

Gina · Married on 07/20/2013

Lauren and Jeremy were absolutely amazing. Jeremy took the pictures and Lauren did the video. They are both were both a pleasure to work with. From the minute we met Lauren we knew we wanted her to video tape our wedding. She is warm, personable and eager to please. She listened to what we wanted and was very accommodating. The day of the wedding they were prompt and they put us all at ease. You did not even know they were there. They captured the beauty of the day perfectly. The pictures came out wonderful. Lauren met with us for over two hours to help us personalize our album. She was flexible, and made sure we were one hundred percent satisfied before she sent it in. The video was PRICELESS!!!!! Lauren out did herself. Everyone who watches it felt like they were there. She was able to recreate the whole day for us. Words can’t express the feeling I had when I watched the video clip and the full video. I will treasure it. It was one of the best investments we made. I am able to relive the day over and over. I am so pleased, and so overwhelmed with gratitude. Lauren is a master at her trade. She is one and a million.

Sent on 12/10/2013

Amanda · Married on 07/12/2013

Lauren does such phenomenal work!! We LOVE our video---she took the time to get to know a little about us before the big day and was able to add some personal touches to our video because of that. Our video feels just like you are watching a movie--starring us :) Love it!

Also, on the wedding day, she was so discreet! There were times I would completely forget she and her assistant were there. The quality of the footage they were able to get while still being unobstructive to the general proceedings was fantastic.

So to sum up, I HIGHLY recommend Larose Media. The quality and value you get for the service is top notch.

Sent on 02/11/2014

Pamela · Married on 06/01/2013

We almost didn't have video for our wedding, but we decided to hire Larose Media for our ceremony, and we are SO happy we did. Lauren and Jeremy were an absolute pleasure to work with. They were willing to work with our budget to build a custom package, and they were super responsive to all of our questions along the way. The finished product was perfect. Our friends and family loved having the chance to re-live the day, if only for a few minutes!

Sent on 08/01/2013

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/04/2013

SO happy with LaRose Media. Lauren and her fiance Jeremy were so wonderful to work with, completely laid back and flexible. On the day of the wedding they showed up early and got started right away, they were very behind the scenes and were able to capture all of the wonderful moments without having the cameras in our faces. We barely knew they were there so no one felt awkward around the cameras. They got the video trailer and the full video to us very quickly. The video is so beautifully made it makes me so happy to have our full wedding day on dvd to look back on for years to come. It captured so many happy, funny and heart felt moments. I could not recommend LaRose Media more!! They did such a wonderful job and were very affordable.

Sent on 06/26/2013
  • F

Faith · Married on 04/06/2013

This dynamic duo was amazing. I have yet to receive my photos because I was married only 3 weeks ago but they did an amazing job helping me keep it together and doing whatever was necessary to get the pics. I had a large wedding party which I'm sure presented some difficulty and they never broke a sweat. Thanks LaRose Media for being a part of my special day.

Sent on 04/22/2013

Jimmy & · Married on 02/01/2013

Lauren and Jeremy did a fantastic job as our wedding videographers. They captured all of the important moments in a candid fashion without being obtrusive. They were professional throughout the entire process, prompt, and very affordable. The final video even exceeded our expectations. The filming quality and editing were excellent. Being able to share our video with guests that could not attend is wonderful. We would 100% recommend LaRose Media for your wedding.

Sent on 05/12/2013

Jaime · Married on 10/12/2012

Lauren and her team at LaRose media did such a wonderful job. We were on the fence about hiring a videographer, and we are SO SO SO happy we did! The quality of work is so high, which can easily be seen by the examples on their website. I would (and have) recommend them!!! Thank you again Lauren!!!

Sent on 03/05/2013