Lari Manz Hair & Makeup Reviews

Lari Manz Hair & Makeup 1
Lari Manz Hair & Makeup 2
  • Kelly

Kelly Guerin · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Loved my look! Made me super gorgeous for the big day.

I was SO impressed with what Lari was able to make my hair do and how good I looked on my big day. She was calm (a lot calmer than I was... lol), courteous, and professional from the trial to the finishing touches before I walked down the aisle. I was very glad to have her working her magic!

Sent on 10/06/2019
    Lari Manz Hair & Makeup 3
  • Alanna

Alanna Poole · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Glad to be a bridesmaid at this wedding!

My best friend had her wedding last weekend in the Hudson Valley, and Lari and her team did the hair & makeup for the bride and all of the bridesmaids. She had an amazing talent for making all of us feel at ease in her presence. We had a blast getting ready for the wedding, and more important, we all looked amazing when Lari was through with us. We were all very impressed with her hair & makeup team!

Sent on 05/01/2019
  • Monica

Monica Doherty · Married on 10/05/2019

Really listened to our needs and matched our styles

My bridesmaids and I were so happy with the work of Lari and her makeup team. We were all impressed by how in tune they were with our respective styles, and they did a great job asking us what we were looking for in our styles and then checking in at various points to make sure we were on track. And I had such a fun time with Lari during my bridal makeup trial! I was very pleased with Lari Manz Hair & Makeup and would recommend them to any other brides-to-be!

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • Alaina

Alaina Crystal · Married on 09/02/2019

The most relaxed day imaginable.

Working with Lari, Laura and Eve was phenomenal - they were prompt, professional, and more importantly, really calm and relaxing on the day. We had lots of logistics with 4 bridesmaids, 2 sisters, 2 moms and me, and they didn't bat an eye. Laura and Eve listened closely to what each woman wanted and everyone felt and looked beautiful on the day, and the makeup stayed perfectly. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Adriana

Adriana Lee · Married on 07/24/2019

One of the most talented hair & makeup artists in the Hudson Valley

I don't think it's a stretch at all to say Lari is one of the most talented hair and makeup artists in the Hudson Valley. She and her team are flexible, easy to be around, and were one of the best vendors at our wedding at listening to what me and my bridesmaids were asking for and responding with good questions and feedback. Truly an A+ operation.

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Shelley

Shelley Robertson · Married on 07/11/2019

Go-to hair and makeup artist in the Hudson Valley

If you're looking for a hair and makeup artist for a wedding in the Hudson Valley, Lari and her team should be at the top of your list of potential candidates. She's totally down to earth, professional, and is far more experienced than many of the other stylists I was also considering. My bridal style turned out absolutely gorgeous, and Lari gave me tons of ideas for hair products that I can use in the future.

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Nora

Nora Avalon · Married on 06/08/2019

Come for the updo and makeup styles, leave with great holistic health remedies

I was so, so impressed by Lari. She really knows her stuff – not just styles and hair and makeup products but also holistic health aspects for hair and skin. She was a really good resource during my bridal trial about holistic hair and skin treatments I could be using as much as she was an expert in updos and products. I'm still using one of the daily facial creams she recommended.

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Zoe

Zoe Hartman · Married on 05/18/2019

She made me and all of my bridesmaids feel at ease in her chair.

Lari is the first of the vendors that I hired for my wedding that I'm sitting down to review because she was the absolute best. Of all the things that can go wrong on your wedding day, your hair and makeup is one of the more high-stakes things – and with Lari, you're in good hands. She's a true professional in every sense but also fun to talk to and very laid back. She made me and all of my bridesmaids feel at ease in her chair.

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Sydney

Sydney Fisher · Married on 04/28/2019

Definitely took stress out of my wedding day

I love Lari! We had a blast doing the hair & makeup trial, and then she did a really great job on my wedding hair and makeup on the day of. She definitely took stress out of the wedding day rather than adding to it, which I was super grateful for.

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Lucy

Lucy Vanhaus · Married on 01/19/2019

A gem of a bridal stylist in the Hudson Valley

I currently live in the city, but Lari is my go-to Hudson hair stylist when I come up to visit friends upstate. She's fun, easy to talk to, and all-around a good person. I was so happy with the results when she was my stylist that I decided to have my wedding upstate just so that we were close enough for Lari to come and do hair & makeup for me. As always, the results were spectacular!

Sent on 02/02/2019
  • Marta

Marta Kaufman · Married on 01/06/2019

My updo was incredible...

Lari is a master of her art. We were running behind schedule on my wedding day and so everything scheduled for closer to the ceremony had to move a little faster than expected. Lari did not miss a beat, and put in a stunning updo in far less time than we had planned for. I was very grateful to be working with her!

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Nancy

Nancy Lucas · Married on 01/05/2019

Great event hair stylist and makeup artist!

I had my hair and makeup done by Lari for a friend's wedding at the Basilica a few months back. The whole process was so easy and laid-back! She was walking distance from the Airbnb we were staying at, which was super convenient, and within the first ten minutes of chatting with me and looking at my hair, she had my style and hair pegged. I was so, so pleased with how everything turned out!

Sent on 03/31/2019
  • Marla

Marla · Married on 11/21/2018

5 stars all around. I highly recommend Lari & her team for your special day!

I really enjoyed working with Lari for my wedding. She was easy to communicate with to set up initial trial and the day of coordination and more importantly, she can work magic on your hair! She did hair for four others in my wedding party and they also loved Lari's work. She has a great team as well - I really enjoyed working with her make-up artist, Laura. I highly recommend Lari for your special day!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Lari Manz Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you Marla! We really enjoyed working with you and your family too. Your appreciation makes it all worthwhile!
  • Michaela

Michaela Czohari · Married on 11/16/2018

Lari's hair and makeup were on. point.

the whole bridal party looked GORGEOUS thanks to Lari and her team, and my bridal hair and makeup was on point! so glad that we found Lari and her team of stylists for our wedding...

Sent on 03/04/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla Fields · Married on 11/03/2018

I still receive compliments on the hair and makeup in my photos, to this day

It was a dream working with Lari. She's smart, talented, very professional, and you can tell she cares a lot about her craft. I could not be happier with how my hair and makeup turned out. If I lived closer to Hudson, Lari would definitely be my go-to stylist!

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Gesche

Gesche Haas · Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding hair and make-up

Hired Lari for my wedding and we loved having her! She did my mother and mother-in-laws make up and my hair and makeup. Bonus, she's super friendly and easy to get along with. She's professional and very experienced.

Lari Manz Hair & Makeup's reply:

I’m so glad the timing worked out and we were able to connect! It was wonderful to be part of the festivities, thank you.
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Shea · Married on 10/12/2018

Wonderful! Amazing!

Lari was wonderful! She was a pleasure to work with, very kind and was very open to adjusting the makeup to fit "you". On a day to day basis, all I wear is mascara and brows. She made me feel so comfortable and beautiful with a full face of makeup! It's also a plus that she uses a more natural makeup line that lasted all night and felt so light on my skin. 100% recommend!

Lari Manz Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you Lindsay, it was my great pleasure and such an honor to make you feel beautiful on your wedding day!
  • Gracie

Gracie Claire-Franks · Married on 08/09/2018

Whole bridal party looked GORGEOUS!!!

I had a wonderful experience with Lari and was so glad I hired her to do my wedding hair and makeup. At the last minute, a couple of my bridesmaids had decided they wanted to get makeup done for the wedding as well, and Lari and her team were super accommodating and professional about the adjustment. The whole bridal party looked gorgeous and Lari and her team were responsible for it!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Katie · Married on 07/28/2018

Fantastic!

SO glad that I was able to have Lari do my hair for my wedding day! I did a trial with her but I couldn’t find an exact picture of what I wanted. I described generally what I was looking for, and she nailed it. It was perfect. Lari was always quick to answer any question I had, and also set up a schedule for hair the day of. She also gave me very helpful advice about all wedding hair related things when I needed it! Lari and Pat did hair for myself, 8 bridesmaids, 2 flower girls, and my future mother and sister in law. Every hair style was so gorgeous. Lari were punctual, incredibly efficient, and very friendly. Lari and Pat were also very flexible- the younger flower girl was originally not supposed to get her hair done, but decided day of that she wanted to. They were able to fit her in. We were so impressed by how good they were with the 4.5 and 2.5 year old flower girls! Everyone’s hair looked great throughout the day. Could not have asked for better hair stylists

Lari Manz Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you for such a great review! We love children, so enjoyed working with the flower girls, and the rest of your bridal party was awesome too!
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 07/28/2018

Talented artist in a comfortable setting

Lari and her team were very talented and made myself and my bridesmaid look beautiful for the wedding. She is very easy to work with and I felt I could be honest with feedback with no hard feelings (she did my hair trial twice when I realized I didn't like the style I had originally wanted!). She and her colleague created a light, casual vibe the day of the wedding which is so appreciated. Thank you!

Sent on 01/02/2019
    Lari Manz Hair & Makeup 4

Lari Manz Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you Sarah for the positive feedback. We strive to make it a comfortable collaboration. Your input is essential!

Denise · Married on 07/13/2018

Lari was wonderful with me and my bridesmaids for my wedding date! We had a large party and we were running behind schedule, but she did not make us feel rushed or stressed. I showed her a few photos of the style I wanted and she nailed it :)

Sent on 07/19/2018
  • Ariana

Ariana Black · Married on 07/01/2018

Best Wedding Hair and Makeup in the Hudson Valley

I looked around at quite a few different wedding hair and makeup options in the Hudson Valley, since I wasn't from the area, and finally we landed on Lari. She was personable and knew how to match different products to different styles, which I appreciated. I felt like I really needed someone who could give me quality feedback, and Lari was definitely very knowledgable and experienced on that front.

Sent on 03/28/2019
  • O

Olivia · Married on 06/02/2018

Lari and her team were so excellent! We used her for the makeup/hair for our wedding and we had a ridiculously huge bridal party... even with the huge party, her presence was incredibly calming through out. She listened to exactly what I wanted and made me feel beautiful on my wedding day. We can't thank her or recommend her enough!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Amy · Married on 04/21/2018

I love Lari!

As someone with very curly, very fine hair, I've always dreaded getting my hair done for formal occasions. Inevitably, I end up looking like a poodle, or some weird, non-version of myself. I had gone to a hair trial with someone else who confirmed my worst fears--they had straitened and then re-curled my whole head (it looked awful). I wanted to look like myself on my wedding day and I wasn't sure that was going to be an attainable goal.

Then, I met Lari! She listened to my concerns and understood exactly what I was looking for--I have never felt as beautiful as I did when Lari finished my hair and makeup (but especially hair!). She created the updo I never knew I wanted and gave me glam, but still natural makeup--I looked like myself but better on my wedding day. I would recommend Lari in a heartbeat--she's professional, kind, and an all-around joy to be around. There is no one I would trust more on such an important day.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Lari Manz Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you for such a wonderful review Amy. Your natural curls are so beautiful, you looked like a Greek goddess!

Shelly · Married on 10/28/2017

I went to Lari as my regular stylist because she always gives consistently good cuts. I had gone to other salons in the Hudson Valley where the quality of the cut varies by day and hairdresser, but Lari has the knowledge and expertise to cut it right every time, which I appreciate. So of course I went with Lari as the stylist for my bridal hair and makeup at my wedding last fall. As always, she didn’t disappoint. The hair and makeup were on point.

Sent on 06/03/2018