9 Reviews for Central Park Performing Arts Center

Open Bar (1)
Audio Equipment (1)
Lighting (1)
Linens (1)

Mary was great, she worked with me when I had to change my date and then again when I had a vendor cancel last minute due to Hurricane Irma. I would highly recommend this venue for the service, the atmosphere, and the overall value.

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Audio Equipment, Chairs, Tables, Linens, Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access

LOVED this location for our wedding! We had both our ceremony and reception here (in the Historic Feed Store and in the Park View Room) and everything was gorgeous. They were very accommodating, and EXTREMELY reasonably-priced!! The grounds are beautifully maintained (which is perfect for pictures) and the overall atmosphere was just what we were looking for. I highly recommend working with them for your wedding :)

Profile Picture Monique, 3/31/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Lighting, Tables, Indoor, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

Mary was simply amazing. She was extremely valuable in my wedding and was willing to go above and beyond to help my husband and I.

Anything we needed, if I had any questions, she was very responsive and made sure we were taken care of. I would recommend her in a heart beat. If I ever need anything in the future, I'll make sure I go to her with anything.

Profile Picture Kirsten, 4/4/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I am so glad we choose this venue for our wedding. It was beautiful! And such a great price! Mary is such a great person and is so helpful with all the details you need to plan out the day! She helped so much with the big day itself and made sure everything worked out the way we wanted it to! They have recently redone the park view room as well which is simply gorgeous now! We had our ceremony in the park right outside the largo cultural center and they even helped our guests get to the reception site by offering shuttle rides! It was a wonderful experience and I definitely recommend having your wedding there! You can even get a discount at the Hampton Inn right across the street for yourselves and any out of town guests flying in!

Profile Picture User4526706, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Mary was absolutely awesome to work with at this venue. She was helpful and knowledgeable. If she was not able to answer our questions right away, she always looked into the matter and answered as quickly as possible. She was very flexible and easy going which made the planning process with her much easier. The Parkview Room was perfect for our Christmas wedding. The room came with a decorated Christmas tree and the windows allowed guests to overlook the park with all of the lights set out which was beautiful. The park was very busy that night with other visitors at the park enjoying the lights, but that did not disturb our event at all. Mary went above and beyond to make sure that our event had special accommodations to deal with the extra traffic and crowded parking lots. The crowds had been a concern of ours before booking this venue, but our event really felt private and was not bothered by the park visitors. Overall, we loved the room and the staff at Largo Cultural Center and would definitely recommend this venue to other couples looking for a great venue without spending a fortune.

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/19/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Bartender(s), Parking, Wheelchair Access, Chairs, Tables

This was a lovely all in one location for the ceremony, photos and reception!

Profile Picture rachel, 7/29/06, 5 Reviews
4.3

My husband and I got married here last October and it was amazing. We couldn't have picked a more beautiful location. We also had our reception here. Mary was able to guide us through the entire process and while not always as responsive to our emails as we would have liked, she did have all the answers to our questions. She walked us through everything that we needed to do for the Cultural Center, outlined the costs, gave us what we needed for our other vendors, and was just generally super helpful during every interaction that we had.

Profile Picture User4778204, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
3.2

This is a great place for a ceremony and reception. I had my wedding by the koi pond at Largo Central Park and had a runner, archway and rented chairs for a small additional fee. I also reserved the Parkview Room for my reception and it's a beautifully-laid out venue for many guests. They provide all the details so it minimizes the responsibilities the planner has to handle.

Although the ceremony and reception venues are excellent, the correspondence with the planner may not be as efficient and timely as I anticipated.

Profile Picture Gloria, 6/13/09, 3 Reviews