Lara Leimbach Photography Reviews

Lara Leimbach Photography 5
Lara Leimbach Photography 6
Lara Leimbach Photography 7

Gia · Married on 11/08/2009

Lara is FABULOUS! She is the epitome of professionalism (she is consistently prompt and organized) while at the same time she is brings an air of relaxation to a pressured day. It is a stellar combination. I flew Lara to Seattle to photograph our wedding and thought, "Yikes, if she misses the plane or forgets an important piece of equipment, we're pretty much screwed." Any worry was a waste of energy because Lara showed up and ROCKED IT! I was a complete Bridezilla in my hotel room starting to get ready for the ceremony when there was a knock on the door. My sister answered naked, I was standing behind her naked, and further behind me was my mom arranging her jewelry and--you guessed it--naked! There wasn't an inkling of awkwardness from Lara--on the contrary, she just laughed that contagious laugh of hers and I swear, I felt the Bridezilla drain right out of my body. As soon as she showed up, it all started to be FUN!! Thanks, Lara!! Now of course there is still the question of the product....how did my pictures turn out? It's hard to put into words, so I'll just say that people in my life would look at the photos and have beaming smiles or tears in their eyes. Lara's slogan is "Capturing Life" and that is exactly what she does. I have a gorgeous picture of my precious flower girl dropping petals, one of me crying with happiness as I walk down the aisle, a beautiful one of my mom crying as she listened to the exchange of vows, one of our first kiss as man and wife, another of my father and I crying during the father/daughter dance. Okay, that sounded like a lot of crying, but all of them were happy tears and Lara was there to catch the moments. There are pictures that captured the elegant ambiance of the venue, the loveliness of the food, and the blast our friends and family had on the dance floor. The quality of her pictures are superb as is evident by her online gallery. The bottom line is that you get the whole package when Lara is your wedding photographer: 1.) you know she is not going to let anything fall through the cracks 2.) she is going to help you and your guests feel relaxed and in great spirits 3.) she is going to take awesome pictures of your special day and 4.) her follow-up post wedding is considerate and reliable. Lara, you're awesome!!

Sent on 01/21/2011

Melissa · Married on 10/11/2009

Lara was fabulous! Whenever I had a question she always responded within a few hours and she was very helpful in deciding which of her packages would work the best for us. On the day of our wedding, she was there capturing everything that I was too busy to notice, yet she was very unobtrusive. Her pictures are fabulous as well, our engagement photos were amazing, and I'm sure our wedding photos will be just as great!

Sent on 10/15/2009

Audrey · Married on 07/18/2009

Laura did and excellent job and was very professional.

Sent on 01/21/2011

Stephanie · Married on 09/07/2008

Lara did an amazing job with our photography. I wouldn't change a thing. She took unique but classic photos, and she was very flexible. She also has a great personality, and she worked well with everyone at the wedding. I definitely recommend Lara.

Emmanuel · Married on 07/27/2008

Lara did a fantastic job and we have received many compliments on the pictures.

Brad · Married on 07/02/2011

Absolutely amazing experience with Lara....from engagement photos to post-wedding details, she was perfect in every way.

Sent on 02/10/2012

Leyla · Married on 10/09/2010

We loved Lara and recommend her to friends we know. She was very nice, courteous, and very professional. She was punctual and took wonderful pictures of our day. We're glad she could be a part of our day!

Sent on 01/23/2011

linda · Married on 06/13/2008

Amazing Photos! Truly. Several of our guests, after seeing the photos, booked Lara for family and graduation photos as well. And she was fun to work with- went with the flow of the day and made everyone in the wedding feel at ease. HIGHLY RECOMMEND her.

Melissa · Married on 06/24/2017

Lara was amazing! My now husband and I aren't very organized, but she made sure that we had everything set up to ensure that we took all of the photos that we would want. She was very helpful and guided us through the process of picking out which photographs we should take. Also, we were running late on the day of our wedding and she was super flexible. She drove from the hotel where my husband was getting ready to the venue where I (the bride) was getting ready. She also ensured that we took a lot of different photos together as a couple. Lastly, she sent us all of the photos through a thumb drive as well as the a download version. She really captured our wedding perfectly. We could not be any happier with the results!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Lara Leimbach Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words Melissa - it was a pleasure to work with you and your families!!

Blair · Married on 07/12/2014

Lara was an amazing photographer! Her passion was evident from the beginning and she made this such a relaxing and fun process. Our pictures turned out amazing and we are so thankful!

Sent on 12/05/2014