LANE GORDON FILM Co. Reviews

67 | Battle Creek, MI

67 Reviews for LANE GORDON FILM Co.

Lane and Mindy were great to work with! They captured our day perfectly, and would recommend them to anyone looking for a videographer.

Sent on 07/11/2013

First of all, let me say, I am so over the moon in love with my wedding video. Out of all of our vendors and services that day, .Vintage Storybooks was far beyond the ONE my husband and I could NOT have lived with out! Even watching the Trailers of pervious weddings on the .Vintage Storybooks website left me in tears, and I didn't even know those people! :) I met Lane on my wedding day and he was more than proffessional, he and his wife were sweet, polite, and even tolerant toward mine and my bridesmaids dirty mouths! About two weeks after our wedding, they posted a 2 minute trailer, which needless to say, left me (and several others) without a dry eye! It was beautiful, the perfectly selected music, the shots I couldn't believe he captured, and the overall essence of our day! The final product was so personal to my husband and I, all the way to the very end, where he added some "bloopers" of our 3 year old Jack Russell who was at the ceremony. We are so thrilled to have worked with .Vintage Storybooks and would recommend them to anyone and EVERYONE!!

Sent on 12/10/2012

Adrienne · Married on 08/11/2012

Lane and Mindy did an amazing job. My sister's one regret was not having a videograoher so I took her advice and booked Lane. They exceeded my expectations and truly captured our special day. Working with them was natural and easy, no awkwardness at all. Turn around for our finished DVD was also very timely. The artistic eye Lane used while filming and editing made for a wedding memory I can't wait to show everyone! I highly recommend!!!

Sent on 10/03/2012

Jenny and Jeremy · Married on 08/04/2012

Vintage storybooks did more than we could have ever expected. Not only do we have a beautiful keepsake of our special day but it is like watching our love story unfold! To see all our family, friends on that day set to perfect music...you feel the awe and wonder all over again! It makes me cry every time I watch it...such an amazing way to remember our perfect day!
    There is no better way to remember and preserve your wedding day...we will treasure it always!
    Thank you so much VINTAGE STORYBOOKS!!

Sent on 12/29/2012

Jeff · Married on 06/16/2012

I know what a 5 star rating means, but what else can you give for a job that wad perfect! We couldn't express enough how amazing Lane and Mindy are to work with! Their skillset and overall personability are so natural. My bride and I searched extensively for a creative videographer and vintage storybooks won hands down. The two even traveled 2 hours for our wedding and never gave it a second thought. Their ideas are creative and they are also open to suggestions. The final product is so entertaining and is like reliving the day over again, we can't stop watching it. If your looking for an experienced, talented and creative videographer then you have found them! Thanks again Lane and Mindy

Sent on 07/27/2012

Absolutely amazing final product!! We love it! Your complete day edited and set to music. They captured all the important parts and so many moments that we never would have remembered or even noticed. The equipment they use is not obtrusive at all, we barely even noticed they were there but they captured so much at so many different views and angles. Lane and his wife were great to work with, really great people who are fun to have around you all day! They asked a lot of questions ahead of time and were totally prepared day-of. Definitely definitely recommend!

Sent on 07/20/2012

Kassi · Married on 03/31/2012

I heard about Vintage Storybooks when I watched the masterpiece he made for my cousin's wedding. We unfortunately waited until the last minute and he was on vacation for our wedding, but my husband and I made a "love story" with him. He followed us around to our favorite places while we told the story of how we met. We played the video at our wedding reception and everyone was RAVING about how awesome it was. People were coming up to us left and right asking us how they could get a hold of Lane because he did such a fantastic job. He is also very prompt and professional, responding to all of my emails quickly. He was also very fun to work with and just a great guy! Thanks again Lane!

Sent on 07/27/2012

Jody · Married on 11/13/2011

Amazing doesn't even begin to describe Lane & Mindy's work. It truly made our entire wedding having them there to capture every moment for us. My husband and I cherish watching our video together, and our friends and family loved the trailer tease that was sent out just a few weeks after the wedding. Best decision ever to have Lane & Mindy there on your special day!!!

-Jody & Chris

Sent on 08/10/2012

Shawn · Married on 08/20/2011

We can't say enough good things about Lane and Mindy! We found then under a month before our wedding and we are SO happy we did! They have awesome personalities, know exactly what videos to get and you can really tell they love what they do! I would highly recommend them to any and everyone - they are wonderful!! :-)

Sent on 09/19/2011

Jill & John · Married on 07/30/2011

If you are looking for an awesome keepsake of your special day, we would highly recommend Vintage Storybooks. Just go to their website to view some of the finished trailers from previous weddings/events. We were so pleased with their professionalism and quality of product we are passing the word on to everyone we see!!!

Sent on 08/29/2011

Teri · Married on 07/30/2011

Vintage Storybooks is amazing! I was in the process of finishing my college degree while finishing up my wedding planning and they took their time to work around my schedule and were very patient. Wedding day was exceptional! They worked really hard to capture everything we wanted and more. We are still brought to tears every time we watch our wedding video. Great quality and an affordable price for what you get as your end result. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/07/2011

Katie · Married on 08/14/2010

Lane was extremely accommodating for our needs with regards to our budget and needs. On the day of our wedding he was professional and flexible with our schedule and timeline for the day. Our wedding video is extremely invaluable to us, and we are so grateful to have it for many years to come!

Sent on 11/03/2010

MaryBeth · Married on 07/09/2010

As a wedding photographer, I KNOW the importance of saving memories. Not just for you but for generations to come. To complete this, is having LIVE memories. Having Lane capture our lives, knowing the grandchildren, great grandchildren will have the opportunity to "be there", is unbelievably awesome.
    I have seen videos of events, but NEVER have they been captured so perfectly! The artistic, detailed way Lane "sees" and captures is like nothing we have ever seen.
    You spend a lot of money on your wedding day. When the food is gone, the music over and the people gone, the most important thing wll be your portraits and your live video. Just think, how cool would it be for you to have a video of your GrandParents wedding?? Like going back in time...........

Sent on 09/18/2010

Sarah · Married on 07/09/2010

Lane,

We cannot tell you how appreciative we are for our wonderful video! The day went so fast, and we are truly grateful to have our video to always have so we can remember the day. And it was so much more than just a video documenting the day, you really brought out the "feel" of the day, as well as our personalities, which was very important to us. I had seen other videos you had done and was so amazed and surprised at how personal our video was to us! Your work is truly priceless, and you are so fun to work with. Thank you again for your professionalism, your passion, and your amazing talents! We will always cherish our video!

Love,

Justin and Sarah

Sent on 09/30/2010

T · Married on 09/26/2009

Lane did an amazing job, the video turned out great and we couldn't have asked for more. He captured everything that day.
    Thank you!

Sent on 12/07/2010

Allison · Married on 09/27/2013

Lane and his wife were wonderful to work with and we were so happy and thankful they agreed to take us on since we were a late booking. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day and were so blessed that Lane and Mindy helped us capture all the special moments. :)

Sent on 01/20/2014

They were on time and enjoyed our reception. The couple were easy to work with, very polite and professional. However, some of the parts at our reception that I was looking forward to watching in my wedding video weren't included. They also left before our send-off when I was told they would be there the whole entire time, so I don't have our send-off on our wedding dvd. Other than that, the quality was still good.

Sent on 10/08/2015