45 Reviews for L'Andana

Stations (1)
Signature Drink (1)
Specialty Beer (1)
44 L'Andana Reviews

If you are getting married, you must book L'Andana for your wedding. I recently held my wedding at L'Andana and we loved everything about the day. It was an unbelievable experience and made my day truly special. From the elegant look of the venue and tables to the delicious food (the quantity and quality) and its beautiful presentation. Everything was outstanding! The servers did a fantastic job as well. All were professional and provided high quality service. It was such a pleasure to work with the Event Manager, Shannon St. Pierre. The meetings were very efficient and she made things seem so effortless, even though I know a lot of effort went into the day. It really set a nice and relaxing tone for the day of the wedding. It was easy for me as the bride to sit back, relax and enjoy, because I knew that Shannon had everything taken care of. Friends and family members keep reaching out to say how amazing the wedding was, how awesome the food was, etc. Our guests really had a wonderful time. Thank you to L'Andana for such a wonderful day that we will always remember!!

Profile Picture Jill, 6/9/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We loved out wedding at L’Andana’s! Everyone from Shannon to the servers were unbelievably attentive and I couldn’t ask for a more beautiful venue! The food was beyond! By choosing L’Andnana, I really did not have to worry about a thing! We actually had a guest who travelled, send us an additional gift because they thought the wedding was so wonderful and they didn’t think they had given enough after going!

Profile Picture Christy, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Everything was AMAZING! Not one person left without having a great experience. The food, location, service, everything was perfect! I would highly recommend this to anyone that wants a very special event. Everyone said this was the best wedding they had ever attended. I also have to mention the event coordinator, Shannon, was amazing as well. She was most of the reason we initially decided on this location but in the end she was the glue that held everything together and the magic that made it all happen! PERFECT!

Profile Picture Sam, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Why can't I give L'Andana 100 stars!? Not only are my HUSBAND (eeks!) and I thrilled with the planning and wedding at L'Andana, our guests cannot stop raving about the food and service. To start... Shannon is wonderful. She's calm, detailed and super responsive. She'll help make your day as seamless as mine was.

The food... THE FOOD! My husband and I chose L'Andana because we like to go out to eat and drink wine. Our food was better than any wedding we've been to (and there have been a lot over the past 3 years at some of the nicest venues in Boston). H'orderves came piping hot out of the oven during cocktail hour and entrees were cooked to order, and can be modified to any allergies or guest preferences. We bought our cake elsewhere, but tried the desserts at our tasting and they were also phenomenal.

The one thing that makes L'Andana really stand out (aside from the amazing food and bev) is the service. Their regular staff works during the private events, so there isn't outside, inexperienced help. My husband's grandpa couldn't stop raving about how accomodating everyone was, and my brother raved about the custom cocktails he would order at the bar based on his alcohol preference. Everyone at L'Andana was so friendly and on top of their game.

If I were to go back in time and do it all again I would absolutely have my wedding at L'Andana every time. If you love amazing food as much as I do then you can't go wrong having your wedding here.

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: In-House Bar, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Parking, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Furniture, Tables

Before my husband and I got married, we would celebrate our anniversary here every year at L’Andana. From the moment I met with Shannon, the coordinator, I knew L'Andana would be the perfect choice for my wedding and wouldn't have it any other way. I would like to take a moment and express how thankful I am for Shannon. She understands the stress and anxiety that comes with wedding planning, and she ensured us that there was nothing to worry about. Shannon responses through email in a timely manner, along with her professionalism, enthusiasm and flexibility made the planning process stress free.

Shannon and her team on the day of the wedding over exceeded my expectations. The little details such as fluffing my dress before walking down the aisle to ensuring that the bride and groom get to eat and drink made it an enjoyable experience. I loved that I did not have to think about what I had to do next because Shannon and her team were already a step ahead and guide me through the whole day.

My goals were met when every single one of my guests said it was one of the best weddings they attended. They complimented how great the service was, their drinks were always refilled without having to asked, the staff were attentive and caring. All of my guests were in awe on how beautiful the restaurant was, the food and drinks were phenomenal! They enjoyed every single minute of the wedding.

I would highly recommend L’Andana for not only weddings but any private event!

Profile Picture Ha, 8/5/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I cannot gush enough about my wedding reception plated lunch and open bar at L'Andana.

Perfection does not normally go hand in hand with easy and effortless, but at L'Andana it does. Everything about the venue and food was exactly as I had pictured it only better! Guests still have not stopped talking about the quality of the delicious food "Of all weddings I've been to, this is the best food I've ever had at a reception" was said to me more than once. My favorite part was that the venue is so beautiful, I did not have to add a thing. The chairs, the table clothes, the menus, all provided. And of course, Shannon truly made every aspect so easy and was such a pleasure to work with. I honestly did not have to do a thing besides show up. They take care of every detail and really make sure that we enjoyed our day (from ensuring we had drinks the second we walked in, to providing a small selection of appetizers at our sweetheart tables in case did not get a chance to grab any during the cocktail hour). Everything about the experience was so easy and so perfect. They make a wedding effortless.
I am beyond words!

Profile Picture Kerri, 6/17/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables, Indoor, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Parking, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Tastings, Bartender(s), House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Wine

L'Andana made my dream wedding come true. The venue itself is beautiful, the food is superb, the drinks are amazing, and the coordinator Colleen is probably the nicest, most efficient, organized person on the planet. Seriously. Colleen made my vision a reality. She responded to emails right away, met with me multiple times, reassured me during the rehearsal, and was there to pour me and my bridesmaids champagne and fluff my wedding dress on our wedding day. I would recommend L'Andana to everyone! I am still on cloud 9 because of everyone at L'Andana!

Profile Picture Erin, 3/25/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

From the moment my husband and I met with Shannon at L'Andana, we knew we were in the right hands. Shannon's expertise is apparent from the moment you start working with her. She's planned numerous events at L'Andana, and we were greeted with nothing but professionalism and responsiveness.

Our guests thoroughly enjoyed themselves at our wedding. The atmosphere was so warm and inviting. And the food was absolutely outstanding. The majority of our guests commented on the quality and incredible taste of the food. We hosted a buffet, and it was by far the best wedding food I've ever had (might be a little biased, but it's true).

Shannon and the entire staff were fantastic, always making sure our guests (and myself and my husband) were taken care of throughout the night. The two bar areas was a draw to many of our guests as well.

Our ceremony space was beautiful as well, and a really unique spot to hold a wedding. I love the "one stop shop" feel. It was very convenient for all our guests, with valet parking and ample parking spaces included.

My husband and I will be lifelong guests of L'Andana. We couldn't have been more pleased with the event space, the staff, the food, and the atmosphere.

I couldn't say enough positive things about our wedding and L'Andana. I can't wait to host my next event with Shannon. She's truly a class act, and you won't be disappointed working with her and the entire staff. Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Andrea, 11/20/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Event Planning, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Indoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Landana, exceeded my expectation on my wedding day beyond what i even imagined. The food was absolutely amazing, and all my guests were commenting on the quality and the selection of food for days after the wedding. The service was amazing, they had plenty of people on staff to make this a seamless process, to the point if you get up and a napkin falls, next min it is already folded on your table, and you didn't even notice it, absolutely amazing! All my guests have commented on the service, how happy they were with it and how unexpectedly good it was compared to any other wedding they have attended. The setup of the place was beautiful, working with Shannon on the big day was the absolute delight! she understands what you are looking for and delivered above and beyond our expectations! during the big day she was along our side and made sure that we enjoy our selves and she took care off all the other little things including the coordination with all the vendors and the band. I still have people coming up to me and telling me that this was the best wedding they have attended (and believe me there were many weddings!) from the point of the place ambiance, food, service and entertainment! Would 100% recommend this place to everyone, if you want an amazing experience and a beautiful wedding!

Profile Picture Sveta, 10/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Shannon and her staff at L'Andana are 100% responsible for us having the exact wedding we wanted. From the first meeting, she was responsive and accommodated all of our requests to see them set up the venue for a wedding similar to ours. We had a fair amount of requests and changes to seating leading up to the wedding, and Shannon dealt with all of them with patience, professionalism and understanding. She never made us sweat any of the small things and truly allowed for us to enjoy our day.

To us, the most important aspect of the wedding was the quality of the food. Once we attended the food tasting, we were completely confident that the food would be excellent and that we could leave all of the food details to Shannon and her staff. The servers were the definition of professional, friendly, and awesome. Everyone raved about the food afterwards - and that really made us happy. We did not serve cake as part of the ceremony, but had them make us a small carrot cake to cut. It was delicious and decorated nicely without us even asking.

For what we paid, we felt like we received tremendous value for quality of the food, service, and the cozy, comfortable decor of the entire space. Knowing what other people paid for their weddings, we could not have been more satisfied with what we received. To be fair, we did have a day time wedding, which helped tamper costs and makes it harder to compare for other weddings. If we started with a bigger budget, we would definitely have had the wedding in the evening and it still would have been good value simply because the quality of everything was superior.

In short, L'Andana provided the perfect wedding venue for us: great food, great value, great venue, and a wonderful coordinator in Shannon St. Pierre. She made it such a stress-free and wonderful experience for us, and three days later we still cannot believe how perfect the day was. She and her staff forever have our gratitude.

Profile Picture User5563296, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Indoor, Cake, Event Planning, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Open Bar, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking

L'Andana is one of our favorite restaurants, so it was easy to decide where to hold our wedding ceremony and reception. We wanted to spend the majority of our budget on food, service, venue and booze. The food and service at L'Andana is far from 5 stars. If we could give it 10, we would immediately. We got married early (I walked down the aisle at 11am) and we were out by 4pm. The F & B minimum is a fraction of the cost for the evening time slot and the service, attention to detail, venue, decor, etc. is the exact same. We opted for an early wedding not only because of the F & B minimum, but also because we had many guests arrive from out of town as well as many in town. The free shuttle from the Burlington Marriott (our hotel block) and free valet parking at L'Andana were a total bonus, making it easy for our guests to get from point A to point B. We held an after party in the evening at the Burlington Marriott for those of our guests who weren't ready to stop the party.
From the moment we got in touch with Shannon St. Pierre back in late January to the minute before I walked down the aisle, the level of responsiveness was OUTSTANDING. Shannon replied to every single email we sent her within 24 hours, often starting the message with "I apologize for the delay since I was out of the office..." Her attention to detail, level of flexibility, and genuine love for her job made her a STELLAR coordinator. She went above and beyond by setting up all of our own wedding decorations, to fluffing by dress, to collecting and packing up all of our stuff...we can't say enough about her! We even invited her to our after party but sadly, she was unable to come.
As for the venue itself, L'Andana is an intimate, classy and gorgeous place to be married. It was decorated in fall decor with pumpkins, multi colored gourds, colorful mums and tall grass and hay pieces. Many of our guests let us know that our wedding site was the best site they had ever been to for an afternoon wedding!

Profile Picture Meghan, 10/10/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Event Rentals, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking

I had my ceremony and reception at L'Andana and not only is the venue
Spectacular, but the staff and especially Shannon were amazing.
Shannon is the most responsive, amenable, and professional coordinators
I've ever met. She listened to me and made herself available to me at all hours.
Shannon is on point in everything that she does; there is no question that is too
Trivial, she will answer and she delivers. My wedding was world class. My whole
Family was just floored by the venue, the food, and everything L'Andana.
I want to thank Shannon and her wonderful staff for giving me an exceptional and amazing
Wedding and reception. Anyone who wants an elegant and classy affair, should book at L'Andana.

Profile Picture User5617388, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Indoor, Cake, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting

We absolutely loved our wedding at L'Andana. The staff is excellent and planning our wedding (in about 3 months :) with Shannon was really stress free. She completely understood what we were looking for from the start and helped us put together a ceremony and reception that were really special and personal for us and our guests. From day one to the time we packed up and left the wedding, Shannon was an absolute pleasure to work with.

L'Andana is a beautiful space on its own, but when we saw the venue on our wedding day, were blown away by how thoughtfully the staff displayed our personal touches and flowers with the rest of their stunning decor.

The food is truly on another level. We were dreaming about it since our tasting, and were so happy that our guests raved about it too. We had multiple friends and family tell us it was the best food they had ever eaten.

We would definitely recommend L'Andana to anyone looking for a beautiful and unique venue, a professional staff, ridiculously good food and an awesome event coordinator who is truly invested in making your experience one of a kind.

Profile Picture JENN, 7/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Exceeded our expectations!! From the minute we viewed the venue, we knew it was the right fit. Shannon was fabulous to work with; helpful, professional, friendly, knowledgeable...the atmosphere for the ceremony as well as the reception was perfect. The food was amazing-the selection of passed hors d'oeuvres, the formaggio table, the heirloom tomato and buffalo mozzarella appetizer as well as our entree selections; all delicious. We opted for a sundae bar that truly had the "wow" factor! The homemade gelato with the incredible display of toppings was presented perfectly! The minute we stepped into the venue, the staff was so friendly and attention to detail was apparent throughout the evening.
Thank you so much Shannon, Chef and Staff for an unforgettable wedding for our daughter and son-in-law.

Profile Picture Mary, 7/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding was absolutely breathtaking thanks to L'Andana, the staff and especially Private Events Manager Shannon St. Pierre. The food was out of this world. Our guests are still raving about it. Shannon went above and beyond to make our wedding incredible. She is extremely responsive, accommodating and flexible! The "Aw factor" was amazing! Shannon even surprised us with many things! Shannon was so focussed on the details, their is even a picture of her fluffing my gown! I can not possibly sing the praises of L'Andana and Shannon enough. They made our wedding absolutely magical. Walking into the venue was breathtaking! We wish we could celebrate our wedding every weekend at L'Andana!

Profile Picture Christen, 7/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Wedding Wire will only allow me to rate as high as 5 stars, so I was unable to give my true ranking...

My experience at L'Andana was amazing. We hosted my son's Bar Mitzvah there this past weekend, and Shannon and the staff completely exceeded my every expectation. The venue is beautiful and needs very little added decor, and the layout is flexible, which was very helpful. I am now 5 days post-function, and I continue to get calls from guests raving about the food (in particular, the filet mignon was a huge hit, and dessert trio was unbelievable). THe staff went above and beyond to cater to my niece with food allergies, which is not the norm, and very much appreciated.

Shannon is truly incredible. She is extremely organized, detail oriented, and competent, which are exactly the qualities you want when planning a major event. Moreover, she has such positive energy that I became more and more excited about the function after every phone call or meeting. The day of the event, she was calm and in control and I felt totally taken care of. When one of my vendors was late to arrive, she gently directed me back to my party and dealt with it herself. She is such a pleasant and easy person to work with.

I would host another event here in a heart beat, and am looking for an excuse to do so soon!

Profile Picture User4188297, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The food, service and decor were impeccable. Our guests are still raving about it. Shannon was fantastic to work with. She always responded to my (many) questions in a very timely manner and provided excellent guidance when we needed it. On our wedding day, Shannon and the entire staff made sure every detail was tended to, so we could relax and enjoy our event and our guests. It was perfect!

Profile Picture Traci, 5/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

We were absolutely obsessed with our Wedding Venue, from the decor to the food, it was top notch. Our planner was beyond great to work with. Looking forward to going back again and again.

Profile Picture Kelley, 2/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This place is just AMAZING! Not only is it gorgeous but the food is to die for!! Shannon is hands down the best:) What a true professional!! She made my day seamless. My phone has been ringing off the hook about great the food and the service was. A must for any wedding:) You will not be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Christina, 2/1/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our experience with Shannon St. Pierre and L'Andana was a resounding 10 out of 10. We selected L'Andana for it's beautiful decor, its ability to accommodate both our ceremony and reception, and most notably their food, and they did an outstanding job. The comments we keep receiving from our guests are that it was the best wedding they've ever been to. The food and service were outstanding - this is not some assembly line wedding factory operation. Shannon could not have been more professional and attentive both in the planning stages and most importantly throughout the event itself - she and her excellent staff were always at arm's reach to answer questions and keep everything moving and coordinated. This was critical to us since we live out of state and Shannon was always responsive and available to us. We would recommend Shannon and L'Andana to anyone!

Profile Picture Scott and Andrea, 11/10/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

I wish that there was a rating greater than 5 stars because Shannon and the staff at L'andana blow that out of the water. I had my wedding and reception at L'andana on 8/24/2013. Shannon and the staff exceeded all my expectations. Shannon St. Pierre is exceptional, I honestly can't say enough about how easy and flawless she made the whole experience. I have had so many of my guests that are still raving about the food and I have heard it was the best wedding that they have been to in years . I would recommend L'andana to anyone who is looking for a great venue with some of the best food you will ever have.

Profile Picture Jamie, 8/24/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

L'Andana was absolutely AMAZING. I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful venue, and the staff was unbelievably attentive to all the guests. My friends and family cannot stop raving about the food.

I am so grateful to Shannon. She was my rock through this unbelievably stressful process, and the day would not have been what it was without her. She truly helped me make my vision come to life and my dreams a reality.

I even heard, through the grapevine, that in the hour between the ceremony and reception, Shannon sent her staff twice to a nearby store to purchase an item which went missing. The support and dedication to all the details (big and small) was priceless, and I am so happy with the outcome of the day.

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 7/6/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We recently had our Wedding at L’ANDANA in Burlington, MA which turned out to be an absolutely Amazing Day/Night. My Husband and I frequent L’ANDANA quite often, as we live close-by, so it only made sense that we had our wedding and reception there, as the décor is beautiful, the food incredible, and the staff super friendly.
When I first called the restaurant to see if the date was available, I was put in touch with a very professional and courteous Woman by the name of Shannon St. Pierre. She became my point of contact and walked me and my Fiancé through the entire wedding planning process. She invited us in for a face to face meeting to discuss the details of their beautiful venue. From the moment we met her, we felt completely at ease. She was detailed, organized, and most of all simply a pleasure to work with. We kept in close touch during the months leading up to the big day. Each time we met, she provided us with many options on different aspects of the day, she was never pushy, instead, always wanted us to have what we wanted on our wedding day.
The day of the wedding, she not only ensured that our expectations were met, she absolutely exceeded them. She and the rest of the staff paid attention to each detail. We had our ceremony there as well, so they had to prepare two spaces for us, in short time. It was perfect. Our guests could not say enough about the service, the food, and the friendly event staff. I am certain that many of our guests will return there for dinner in the very near future.
I cannot honestly say enough about Shannon and her expertise in event planning. She provided us with vendor suggestions, helped us stay in Budget, and what was most impressive was her attention to detail and amazing follow up. Nothing went missed, nor did she ever not get back to us. I owe her a tremendous amount of Thanks for making our wedding day all that we had hoped it would be.

Profile Picture Jason, 6/15/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I fell in love with L'Andana the minute I walked through the door. It is very rustic contemporary. The decor makes you feel comfortable and homely. Not like the usual venues that have bare walls that make it feel empty and boring. The staff here is amazing, very friendly and knowledgeable. The chef cooked each entree to order. Everyone didn't have get their filet cooked to one temp also like most other venues will do. The food is to die for! You will not have a bad dish here!!! I worked with Shannon, the events manager who was the one who put all my ideas in place on our wedding day. She is terrific and completely knows how to work with the space best. I love the fact that we are able to dine there anytime or even for special occasions since they are a restaurant as well. Our wedding day definitely will not be the last time we see L'Andana!

Profile Picture melanie, 6/1/13, 5 Reviews