Lana & Aleks Photography Reviews

22 Reviews for Lana & Aleks Photography

• Ian

Ian d.A. · Getting married on 10/05/2021

Relaxed shoot, Great photos

Aleks is wonderful! We had planned the quick shoot before the lockdowns started and Aleks kept checking in with us so we were able reschedule at a different venue. He was just lovely during the shoot. He made us feel relaxed and playful even. The photos came out beautifully! Will definitely recommend his work and would love to work with him again in the future! Thank you, Aleks!!!

Sent on 05/21/2020

Lana & Aleks Photography's reply:

You guys were amazing and so brave during this challenging time!
    Glad we were able to shoot in such a beautiful place!

Mackenzie Day · Getting married on 02/06/2021

Great experience with Aleks!

We had never done professional photos before and thought it would be very awkward, but Aleks made the process super easy and fun. Super flexible with scheduling and location. We took the pictures where we met and dragged him to a bunch of random places. The pictures turned out great and we will be staying with Aleks for future pictures including our wedding!

Sent on 07/19/2020
  • Anthony

Anthony Tijero · Getting married on 01/08/2021

Spectacular photos with exceptional service

Incredible photographer! He perfectly captured the proposal and his personality will brighten your day!

Sent on 06/19/2020

Lana & Aleks Photography's reply:

Thanks Anthony! You did a great job with your beautiful and elegant proposal! Please be safe at this challenging time with your future wife Nina :)
  • Nikki

Nikki Pohlot · Getting married on 12/08/2020

Delivered much more than expected

I purchased an all inclusive wedding package at an event venue and was so pleasantly surprised with Lana & Aleks Photography. I had selected the live photo booth option but they provided so much more. Aleks took some incredible shots of myself and my husband before the reception without us asking (which meant so much to us since we did not hire a wedding photographer). He also did a great job of encouraging people to take photos. If there was downtime he was out on the dancefloor taking candid's of our guests...I really cannot recommend him enough.

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • I

Ikhlas Hamid · Getting married on 11/07/2020

Amazing Experience!

This company was so professional and easy to work with! Aleks was fantastic! We are so happy with our photos!

Sent on 07/28/2020
  • Nimit

Nimit Dholakia · Getting married on 10/01/2020

We Love Aleks!

Lana and Aleks Photography are incredible. From the professional attitude to the great attention to detail, Aleks was extremely helpful. This guy is nimble, and he can get into any space you imagine to get the shot you need. We used him to photograph the proposal at an oceanfront villa in southern CA, and we could not be happier with his final photos! Would highly recommend.

Sent on 02/09/2020

Lana & Aleks Photography's reply:

You guys are such a confident and beautiful couple! It's so great how you feel each other, and we wish you the best wedding!
  • Coopadoop

Coopadoop 94 · Married on 08/10/2020

We Made The Right Choice

BEST Photographer on this planet. He has an incredible team behind him. Not only that but Aleks is the most devoted photographer you could ever imagine. On time, consistent, never complains, always makes you feel special, and so much more. We've booked him twice and plan on using him for our photo needs indefinitely, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Sent on 07/21/2020

Rose Lin · Married on 08/04/2020

Excellent Photo Booth Services!

LA Photos and Aleks were a wonderful team to work with! I got married at NOOR in Pasadena, CA in April 2019 and LA Photo was our photobooth for the special day! Aleks was wonderful to work with. Months before the wedding, he emailed me to work on photobooth print-out templates with me, and it was exactly what I wanted. On the day of the wedding, Aleks was so upbeat and enthusiastic, and just brought a lot of fun and character. He not only took photos for the photobooth, but also went around and took some extra photos of my guest and of us as well. Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Nita Gosal · Married on 05/02/2020

Fun and easy to work with

We have wonderful time taking our engagement pictures at Laguna. He knows all the good spots making it easy for us to get good pictures within short time. The rate was also great compare to many others, quality of the pictures also great, pictures are clear and captures the great color of the sky as our backdrop.

Will definitely recommend him.

Sent on 03/24/2020

Jai Singh · Married on 04/03/2020

One of the best Photographer in LA

I absolutely loved working with him, he is very professional and an amazing photographer. I am going to recommend him to everyone I know.

Sent on 06/30/2020
  • Tannia

Tannia Soto · Married on 03/20/2020

Engagement photos success

Our wedding is not for another 5 months but I wanted to leave this review after receiving our engagement photos. Working with Aleks has been so easy, exciting, and fun! We weren't sure we even wanted engagement pictures but now we're so glad we have them. My fiance and I are camera shy but Aleks made us feels very relaxed and comfortable. On the day of the engagement shoot Aleks spent about three hours with us without ever making us feel rushed. Aleks' amazing energy makes the experience so much fun and that makes the time fly by! To top it all off, Aleks was very understanding of our budget and worked with us in creating a package that would work best.
    I highly recommend Lana & Aleks Photography!

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Sergio

Sergio Arellano · Married on 02/03/2020

Amazing experience!

My wife Hannah & I got the most amazing pictures from Lana & Aleks! He has an incredible eye for the right angle. I feel like these are some of the most elegant pictures of us we've ever gotten. We are so happy with the results, not to mention how nice, professional and efficient Aleks is with the whole process. Highly recommended to everyone!

Sent on 02/10/2020
  • Bryan

Bryan Baldwin · Married on 01/04/2020

Fantastic Photography

Last weekend, I hired LA Photo to help with a proposal to my now fiance. I worked with Aleks and he was incredibly professional and talented. I initially contacted him about 2 months in advance and he was very responsive and provided great ideas as we discussed my proposal. On the day of my event, traffic had us running late but Aleks helped make it as stress free as possible. He was early, told me not to worry about the timing, and promised I would get amazing photos. And he delivered! I could not be more pleased with the work that I will get to cherish for a lifetime. I highly recommend LA Photo

Sent on 04/20/2019
  • Jordan

Jordan Ryan · Married on 12/07/2019

Whirlwind Welcome to Royal Kingdom of Marriage

My wife reached out to Aleks on a short-term basis, as we planned and got married at the Santa Barbara Courthouse on short notice. We wanted our wedding small, with many friends, and a flare for the dramatic. Aleks matched us for every step. I couldn't find time to eat before the courthouse, so on hour 2 of photos and blood sugar dropping, Aleks even had some homemade lemon cookies to share—really picked me up ;) I did another set of headshots with Aleks in the month after and always am ready to refer him!

Sent on 11/22/2019
  • Elise

Elise Spacek · Married on 07/13/2019

Fantastic!

I'm so glad I hired LA Photo to photograph my wedding! Aleks was very professional, had a positive attitude, and was extremely responsive to emails. At the wedding, he showed up on time, knew exactly what shots to get, and was able to work very quickly and get many beautiful photos despite the limited amount of time he had. He knew exactly what poses to have us do and he followed my shot list to a "T" (plus adding more shots that I didn't think of!). The final photos are works of art! They turned out so beautiful, even though we had a challenging lighting situation. I highly recommend LA Photo!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Ronelle · Married on 12/21/2018

Photobooth Fun!

Aleks and his wonderful team had an awesome photo booth and provided quality services for our wedding back in December 2018 at NOOR in Pasadena, California. Mark and I were so happy to have met such a friendly, upbeat, and a truly wonderful vendor like LA Photo. Months before the wedding I had requested to have customized photo booth prints and he happily provided templates and worked with me in getting the perfect template for our special day. They responded to emails in a timely manner and delivered quality photos. On the day of our wedding he kept all of our guests laughing and gave them a fun booth experience with fun props and a glittery gold backdrop. Shortly after the wedding, they sent us a link to professional gallery of our guest's photo booth photos and some extra photos from our day. We enjoyed viewing the photos so much! We were so happy with our experience with LA Photo and their services! - Ronelle & Mark

Sent on 03/10/2019
  • Najwa

Najwa Payton · Married on 12/03/2018

My pictures are so beautiful!

It was my wedding day a courthouse wedding but still my wedding day. It was on a Friday and I called on Thursday night. LA Photo came to the court on time and was wonderful. I will be using this company again and again. My pictures are so beautiful!

Sent on 01/02/2019
  • Erika

Erika Guido · Married on 11/17/2018

This review is long overdue, but well deserved! 5 Stars!

I got married this last November and I just want to say that Aleks and his team were a pleasure to work with. Perfect from start to finish! They were just amazing! Aleks is such a fun, comfortable person, which helps his clients to relax and have fun on their special day. It really shows in his photos! He captured every special moment of my wedding so perfectly and I loved the end product of it. He really did such an awesome job on my wedding photos and video. You can tell he has a good eye at capturing these magical moments. Aleks from the beginning to the end provided quality service, professionalism, flexibility and value work. It was nothing but a positive experience with Aleks and his team! I highly recommend you to use him for all your photography and videography needs! Aleks is so easy to contact and quick to respond. Plus, he returns the finished product so promptly. I'm so glad we hired LA Photo! I will definitely use them in the future.

Sent on 01/04/2019

Amanda K · Married on 08/18/2018

Super happy.

I used LA photo for my backyard wedding and I'm so happy I found them. Aleks is amazing. First and foremost he was on time and ready to go. Additionally, he had such a positive energy and had us all laughing the entire time. I'm a super shy, introverted person and I don't like much attention but he made me feel super comfortable being in front of the camera. The best and most important part: the photos came out better than I could have hoped for. Additionally, before my wedding Aleks was super responsive to my emails and answered all of my questions/concerns. I couldn't recommend these guys enough. If I ever had another event, or if my husband and I ever renew our vows, I would come to LA Photo first.

Sent on 01/06/2019
  • Philip

Philip Taylor · Married on 05/26/2018

Awesome experience and shots!

It was really nice working with La Photo. There were a lot of moving parts in capturing my engagement photos and they executed perfectly! Great communication and the the will to go the extra mile helped capture exactly what I wanted. The photos are incredible! Beautiful shots. Captured all the emotion in the best light. Also had plenty of great ideas to make the most of our time.

Sent on 03/01/2019

Jessica · Married on 07/08/2017

Aleks and his wife were perfect. Would absolutely hire again

I ended up throwing our wedding together very quickly. Basically I had 2 weeks to do everything. We were keeping things nice and simple for the most part, but still wanted a few key things, a photographer being one of those things. That being said I didnt want all the traditional photos, I'm not much of a traditional girl, but I couldn't explain what I did want either. To top it all off we were on a budget. I checked in with several different photographers some of whom were way too expensive and others that I just wasnt sure I clicked with. Aleks was very personable and seemed like he would be able to direct me and guide me through the process since I didnt want to have to think much.
    They arrived on time. His wife is lovely. They're really an adorable couple. Anyway she started setting up the photo booth which I had requested and decided to use them for both things. He started snapping photos of miscellaneous things during setup. When it was time He and his Wife took Me, my daughter and My Husband out and around the park we were in and got some super fun, funky, cute, colorful photos of the 3 of us. He posed us or gave us ideas for poses. He found locations that I wouldnt have thought of. They brought some silly props that I loved because being silly and goofy suits us and makes the photos feel more genuine. They also got some more traditional poses in there. I know if traditional is more your thing Aleks would be able to do accomplish that as well with no problem. He did exactly what I asked for. He got shots of the ceremony itself and the small reception after. He got shots of the guests and family.
    The photobooth worked out great. They print the photos right there with a cute digital frame that had our names and the date on it. They had props and a background that I chose. They were completely professional at all times.
    They got me the photos after within just a few weeks. I had access to everything taken including all of the photobooth shots. They really did a great job.
    I would absolutely hire them again for any occasion where I needed a photographer or photo booth setup.

Sent on 12/26/2018