Lakeview Pavilion Reviews

121 | Foxboro, MA

121 Reviews for Lakeview Pavilion

Kristen Quaranto · Getting married on 03/02/2021

Absolutely amazing

Just had my daughters wedding here and I can not say enough wonderful things about the staff. They were on top of everything and the food was so delicious!! Had so many compliments from our guests about the service and food. I would highly recommend them! Thank you again for making my daughters special day unforgettable!!

Sent on 02/22/2020
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Pontbriand · Getting married on 11/11/2020

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Beyond Perfect!

When looking for a reception venue, my husband and I were looking for a location that was budget friendly as well as a space that would comfortably accommodate our 200 guests. Lakeview Pavilion was that and more! The Lakeview Ballroom was perfect! Its beautiful floor to ceiling windows, sparkling chandeliers and dark floor allowed for an extravagant view and left plenty of space for dancing that night. The contrast of the dark floor with the rest of the room being modernly white allowed us to customize the space to match our vision. Having an emerald green and slate blue theme, the stage in front of the windows added to the simple elegant focal point.
    The staff was beyond helpful from the initial visit all the way up until the day of! That day, our assistant was exceptional at making sure my husband and I, as well as our immediate family, had everything we needed and more. The food was delicious and our guest raved about the whole-table-at-once meal presentation! To top off the night, we included a signature Lakeview special, the donut umbrellas. They were definitely a hit and something we will forever remember! We cannot thank Michelle and the staff at Lakeview enough for hosting our dream reception!

Sent on 04/08/2020
  • Allie

Allie Memmo · Married on 07/12/2020

Most Elegant NYE Wedding in Lakeview's Ballroom

My husband and I had the wedding of our dreams at THE Lakeview Pavilion on New Year’s Eve. Owner's Anastasia and Natalia, and the entire team went above and beyond to make our day so special for us and our guests. We knew we wanted a New Year’s Eve and a winter wedding at Lakeview when we saw the beautiful, modern, and white elegance of the ballroom. Terry and Michelle helped create our vision, including personal touches such as a heartfelt message to our guests on display, our new initials on the GOBO, and late night snacks for our guests after midnight. From the moment we arrived at Lakeview, we knew everything was taken care of. We loved how experienced and professional the waitstaff was to us and our guests – they truly went above and beyond to take care of us. The head chef Chris, is an incredible cook and we were blown away by his talent. As my husband and I went table to table to thank our guests, everyone told us how amazing their entree was as evidenced by their plates. Our guests raved of the desserts as well. We were so happy with all of the vendor recommendations, and each one of our vendors had great things to say about the Lakeview Pavilion team.

Lakeview also hosted my bridal shower for approximately 75 guests, and the entire event was perfect from start to finish. Guests were welcomed with a bubbly bar with all the fixings for a mimosa followed by a delicious brunch and dessert, with options to please every guest. Our guests still rave about the desserts (especially the crème brulee) the chef made! I loved how bright and open the room was, which was great when deciding how to decorate each table. Having our shower at Lakeview was great so our guests could come see the beautiful space prior to the wedding. Definitely the nicest bridal shower I have attended.

We are so appreciative of the entire Lakeview team and we cannot thank them enough for all they did to make our wedding day and bridal shower so memorable!

Sent on 05/17/2019
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 03/15/2020

Amazing!

Wow! Wow! Wow! I can’t say enough about how wonderful this place was! They’re so accommodating and helpful! People are still calling me with rave reviews about how gorgeous it was, the fantastic service and the incredible food. My husband and I were greeting people during dinner, the staff always made sure we had a drink and warmed up and brought out our food so we could eat when we were done! I wouldn’t change a thing!

Sent on 03/18/2020
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Vitiello · Married on 02/22/2020

Perfect Wedding Day

I am still in awe of how wonderful our wedding was and I know we could not have done it without Lakeview's fabulous staff. Our family and friends are still talking about how wonderful and beautiful our wedding was. Anastasia accommodated us from the start making our dream wedding here attainable. She was very professional and welcoming. As soon as we decided Lakeview Pavilion was the place for us, we knew we were in the best of hands. Our planner Terry was amazing and ensured that everything was exactly how we wanted it to be. And the day of the wedding was absolutely perfect! I did not have to worry about one thing on the day of my wedding. Joanne and Michelle were amazing, along with Patty. They ensured everything went according to the timeline and it all was so amazing. I am so grateful for the entire staff at Lakeview making my wedding the best day of our lives. I cannot say enough great things about the staff, the professionalism and the care/planning that went into making our wedding the most memorable day of our lives. Thank you so much for all you do. We will treasure the memories of that perfect day forever.

Sent on 03/04/2020

Megan Rogers · Married on 10/19/2019

Great wedding reception venue!

My husband and I knew Lakeview Pavilion was our wedding reception venue the minute we walked in. The building itself is stunning, with beautiful high ceilings, all white decor, and elegant accents. We booked our date on the spot! Then we attended the food tasting and were again blown away. Champagne, appetizers, entrees, and desserts. Each meal was better than the last, making it so hard to choose what we would have served at our wedding. Each meeting with Michelle and Terry made us feel at ease. The staff is so organized and took the stress out of wedding planning. On our wedding day, in October 2019, every detail was as we had planned and the staff were so attentive. Our guests are still talking about how wonderful Lakeview was and we couldn't have been happier with our choice! Thank you Lakeview for helping make our wedding day the dream it was!

Sent on 12/20/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Palladino · Married on 10/12/2019

Truly breathtaking from start to finish!!!

The team at Lakeview exceeded all of out expectations. From start to finish it was incredible. Highly recommend this venue for anything that you need.

P.S. BIG shoutout to Terry, Terry, Patty, & Michelle

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 10/12/2019

Best day of my life

We got married on October 12th of this year and I could not have asked for a better venue to marry the love of my life. Every single person we worked with was absolutely amazing and so incredibly helpful and professional. This was the first venue we looked at and we knew the second we stepped in that this was where wanted be get married. This venue is everything we could have asked for. It’s modern, light, airy, just simply gorgeous. Our guests we’re so impressed with the venue and how amazing the food was. We chose October to get married because of how beautiful the foliage was outside and it looked just like a fairytale!
    Everyone we worked with was amazing but I want to personally thank Michelle Ryder for keeping me sane through this entire process. Wedding planning is extremely stressful but she went above and beyond to make sure I was happy and confident with every step of the planning process and made me feel completely stress free the day of the wedding. Every bride needs a Michelle in their life! I can not thank you all enough for making our dreams come true. We are so grateful to have found this venue and couldn't have dreamed of a more perfect day. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 10/27/2019

may · Married on 10/05/2019

Look no further!

If you are looking for a wedding venue that is flexible, has amazing staff and great food LOOK NO FURTHER!! We recently got married at Lakeview pavilion on 11/09/19 and I can say without a doubt that they are an amazing venue and have the most incredible staff. Planning the wedding was a breeze. They didn’t push anything on us or force us to get any extra features we didn’t want. They are quick to respond in emails and are always available if you have a question. The GOBO that we got with our names was a hit and everyone thought it was so cute. On the day of the wedding everything flew by so quick but I remember how caring and attentive the staff was towards the bridal party. I can not express with words how truly grateful I am for everyone at Lakeview.!! The venue was absolutely beautiful and they are so incredibly organized I feel like I didn’t even have to lift a finger. They are truly professionals and were so eager to make our day the wedding of our dreams - still can’t believe how amazingly smooth our day went - even when there was a hiccup the staff were on top of it! My friends and family were absolutely in love with the venue and we have gotten so many compliments about everything - service, friendliness, venue appearance, and just overall organization. Without a doubt if we had to get married again I would want it to be at Lakeview pavilion!

Sent on 11/22/2019
  • Annelle

Annelle · Married on 09/21/2019

Our wedding 9/21/19

My wife and I, don’t have enough words to express how happy we are with Lakeview. From the beginning, Terri, Patty, Anastasia and Natalia were super attentive, and responsive. Our day was amazing, the weather, the venue, the food. The ambiance at Lakeview makes for such a perfect wedding. We are sooooo thankful for all of you, for your thoughtfulness, for your patience when I had a million questions, for giving us the room to have the PERFECT wedding.

Sent on 10/06/2019
  • Vanilo

Vanilo Leveque · Married on 09/13/2019

One word amazing

Hands down LAKEVIEW PAVILION is just the best. The people are amazing, they really listen to you, your dreams and ideas to make your special day even more special and memorable. I recommend them for any event but if you’re getting married this is the place to book and I promise you will not be disappointed. Thank you so much to the whole crew, days later I am still amazed and happy at how it all came out.

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Kate

Kate Heilman · Married on 09/08/2019

Wonderful venue and an amazing team!

Lakeview Pavilion did a fantastic job with our wedding -- they are extremely professional, experienced, and love what they do. It is a family business and the pride and hard work of the two sisters who run it was evident throughout the process and the day of our wedding. The entire team -- Anastasia, Patty, and Terry -- was great at the small details and the big picture and the day was truly perfect. [People always tell you something will go wrong the day of the wedding and I actually do not think that was the case!]

Lakeview was very helpful throughout the planning process and helped advise and guide us as to how to best achieve our vision for the day.

I am a foodie and I was very impressed with all the food served at the event -- the appetizers, the meal, and the dessert. We needed to bring in some kosher meals and Lakeview dealt seamlessly with the kosher caterer as well as several other dietary restrictions. Everyone at the wedding praised the beauty of the venue, the quality of the food, and the stellar customer service. They were truly fabulous and I thank them all for such a wonderful day!

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • jackie

jackie · Married on 08/24/2019

Beyond amazing!!!

Where do I even start? There are so many amazing things I can say about Lakeview that I would run out of space. Aside from the venue being the prettiest venue in all of America, the staff is both amazing, friendly, and extremely professional. They are beyond flexible and willing to go above and beyond to make sure your day is the best ever. The food is amazing. Both my family and my husbands family are food snobs and would not stop raving about the food. There was not one complaint made from either side about the wedding, which is hard to believe and its all thanks to Lakeview. They truly made our wedding day the best wedding ever and the best day ever for us and our families. I want all my functions held there!!!!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Taylor · Married on 08/03/2019

Professional and Elegant!

My husband and I got married at Lakeview Pavilion on August 3, 2019, and every single detail was beautifully executed with the most thoughtful attention to detail by the Lakeview Pavilion staff.  From the moment we walked through the doors to tour the venue, Terry provided us with the confidence we did not even know we needed!  As our wedding grew closer, Anastasia, Michelle, Patty and the rest of the team went above and beyond walking us through the planning stages which helped to make our wedding day absolutely magical!  The response time on emails was almost immediate, the attention to detail was beyond professional and the day-of service was over the top!  Jordan and I cannot thank the LVP staff enough for their unbelievable service, and warmth throughout our wedding planning process.  From the bottom of our hearts, we thank you and cannot recommend Lakeview Pavilion enough!

Sent on 09/22/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon Doyle · Married on 06/21/2019

Most Beautiful Bridal Shower Ever

My Mom hosted my bridal shower here... and holy crap. It was GORGEOUS. The brunch buffet was delicious. The space is so, so beautiful. I might be bias since it was my bridal shower, but it was easily the nicest bridal shower I had ever been to. The management team and staff were all super helpful and responsive as well.

Sent on 07/19/2019
  • Alex

Alex Scamardo · Married on 04/10/2019

Lakeview Pavilion is AMAZING

Lakeview Pavilion went above and beyond to provide the wedding of our dreams. From the beginning, Terry was always there to answer an email or phone call. We were planning a wedding from out of state, but they made everything easy. As the wedding got closer, Anastasia and Natalia (the owners), were readily available for last minute details. The place itself is beautiful; it made for breathtaking pictures. The food was delicious, and the staff was extremely professional and courteous. They (Patty the Manager and Kelly, the Hostess) continuously checked on us and our families throughout the night to make sure everything was going well. I am a perfectionist and was concerned about the details of everything coming together, and I could not have asked for anything better. We highly recommend Lakeview Pavilion if you're looking for the best possible option for a dream-like wedding!

Sent on 11/25/2019
  • Kirsten

Kirsten · Married on 02/23/2019

Dreams Come True

My husband and I had our wedding at Lakeview Pavilion on February 23, 2019 and we are so glad that we chose this as our venue. The setting is stunning and it was gorgeous in the middle of winter, with a little bit of snow. The lake makes a perfect backdrop for formal photographs. It was frozen for our wedding, but I have no doubt that it is just as beautiful the rest of the year. The white finishes with the crystal chandeliers are breathtaking and coordinated perfectly with our colors. One thing that I heard over and over that night and after from guests is how delicious the food was. Everyone raved about the mashed potato bar we had and said that all of the food, from appetizers to dinner, were some of the best they’ve had at a wedding. I don’t think there’s a bad item on the menu. I highly recommend the dumplings and fig and goat cheese flatbread as appetizers and we went with an upgraded salad with cranberries and gorgonzola cheese, which was delicious. The filet mignon was so good that my dad gave my mom strict orders to not let them take his steak away while he was giving his toast.

The staff at Lakeview Pavilion made our day so wonderful. They always made sure that we had whatever we needed, had drinks available for us and our wedding party to celebrate with after the ceremony and throughout the night, appetizers for the wedding party in the bridal suite, and just went the extra mile to make our wedding the day we’ve dreamt about for a long time. Also, the little touches made the day run so smoothly. The day before the wedding, before the rehearsal, we brought all of our decorations to Lakeview and the staff provided us with rolling carts to load everything on. We gave instructions on where things went and it was all set up for us for the next day! One other little detail that many people commented on was how the wait staff went around collecting empty plates and cups in baskets, rather than on open trays-just little touches that go the extra mile.

Everyone I dealt with at Lakeview Pavilion was so kind and helpful. Terry Memmo, our coordinator, answered all of my questions in a very timely manner, right up to the week before my wedding. They made the normally stressful process of wedding planning so easy with their timelines and due dates laid out ahead of time. Their website is helpful for brides and grooms with their folders of important documents and templates ready to be printed.

I highly recommend Lakeview Pavilion for a wedding. I don’t think you could find a more beautiful, well-run, organized venue than Lakeview. You will not be disappointed with your decision to have your wedding at Lakeview Pavilion. Thank you so much for making our wedding a dream come true!

Sent on 03/25/2019
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 12/01/2018

Doesn't get any better then Lakeview Pavilion!

Lakeview Pavilion truly gave us our dream wedding! We knew it was the perfect venue for our dream winter wedding from the moment we stepped foot in the doors. You will not find another venue as beautiful and elegant and clean as Lakeview is. It was the first venue we looked at. We looked at a few more after but nothing compared, and we couldn't be happier that we chose Lakeview! The tasting was an incredible event, and we fell in love with all of the food (it is AMAZING). All of our wedding guests were talking about how incredible all of the food was. Our reception truly could not have run any more smoothly and it is all thanks to the staff at the Lakeview. They are truly incredible! You don't have to worry about remembering anything because the staff remembers everything for you. As we took pictures, one of the staff members held my flowers in between every photo for me. They made sure the entire bridal party got to eat all of the apps and got them all drinks. I was too nervous to eat during photos, and someone must have noticed, because they brought me a whole plate just for myself into the bridal suite after! They also made sure that we had time to eat our meals, which was very appreciated!! Our outside photos are perfect by the gazebo and the lake, and the inside photos are just as stunning with the giant window, crystal chandelier, and gorgeous walls and floors as the back drop. The entire venue is truly breathtaking. We highly recommend the Lakeview to all future brides and grooms!

Sent on 12/16/2018

Alison · Married on 11/10/2018

Dream Wedding

We had our dream wedding 11/10/18 at Lakeview Pavilion and it exceeded our expectations by far. In the beginning stages of planning we looked at so many venues in the area and when I stepped foot into Lakeview I knew it was the venue. It is so modern and elegant and it is extremely clean. The tasting expo they held in January was fantastic and I recommend you attend to really see everything they have to offer. The food was phenomenal and that was really important to us. Everyone loved the apps and dinner at our wedding. We had many apps and they were all delicious, but the buffalo spring rolls are to die for and the chicken and beef were cooked to perfection! They even packed our late night snack left over for us. They also made us a to go bag with a meal for each of us, cake, utensils and bottled water. I thought that was so thoughtful! We worked with Terry, Patty and Michelle and they made wedding planning stress free. Seriously, you do not need a wedding planner, as they help every step of the way. Anastasia was a pleasure to work with as well, she made sure everything was just perfect. The day of, Joanne was phenomenal, she made sure our large bridal party was all together for photos and intros. She was right on top of everything, making sure all of our needs were met, asking if we needed water, etc. The day of staff truly went above and beyond for us and made us feel like royalty. Our guests loved our wedding and keep telling us it was the best wedding they've ever been to. I am such a control freak and I am always the first to complain, but I have ZERO complaints about Lakeview! I would not change a single thing about our wedding, it really was a dream come true thanks to Lakeview. It is really evident that Natalia and Anastasia love what they do; they go above and beyond for their clients and they should be really proud of their business, it is such a beautiful place and it is ran to perfection! I could go on and on about this venue, with that being said, I would wholeheartedly recommend this venue to any bride to be! I am already asking my husband to throw me a 30th birthday party here LOL! Thank you so much Anastasia, Natalia and team for giving us the wedding of our dreams! Lakeview will always hold a special place in our hearts! XO Alison & Frank

Sent on 11/28/2018
  • Robert

Robert Stewart · Married on 11/03/2018

Professional, Elegant, Accommodating, & LGBT Friendly

As a same-sex couple finding the perfect wedding venue that could meet all of our needs was a little bit more difficult. We needed a venue that had a ceremony space onsite a work with staff that would make us feel as comfortable as any other couple.

The first time we stepped foot into Lakeview Pavilion we knew that we were going to have our wedding there. We couldn't believe that the venue we fell in love with online could be even more beautiful in person. The interior and exterior of Lakeview Pavilion is just exquisite, and we were already imagining how beautiful our wedding photos were going to be.

After a couple of meetings and attending the annual food tasting event we became even more confident with our decision. We knew that Lakeview could provide everything we could ever want out of our wedding day, and we were continuously in awe of the level of expertise of the LVP staff. We didn't think that the venue could get anymore beautiful, but seeing the rooms set up for our wedding the night of our rehearsal took our breathe away.

The Lakeview staff completely out-did themselves and exceeded our already extremely high expectations for our wedding. They went above and beyond for us, our families, wedding party, and guests. They made us feel like royalty!

Of course we never doubted that our wedding would be anything short of perfection, but nothing felt better than having our guests tell us, how perfect everything was and how it was the best or one of the best weddings that they have ever attended. Our guest commented on how unique/special the event was, how delicious all the food was, and how accommodating, organized and professional the Lakeview staff was.

Lakeview Pavilion helped us achieve the wedding of our dreams

Sent on 02/09/2019
  • Tamara

Tamara Feldman · Married on 10/26/2018

Wedding of my dreams!

From start to finish, planning my wedding at the Lakeview Pavilion was an incredible experience.

Aesthetics: it is an absolutely beautiful building and surrounding location. I got married on the lakeside terrace and had my reception in the ballroom. It was the absolute perfect space for 130 guests. It was stunning and everything I could have dreamed.

Staff: Anastasia, Terry and Natalia made the planning process a breeze. They were extremely responsive to my hundreds of questions as well as respectful of the strict budget I needed to keep. Unfortunately on the week of my wedding I had a miserable stomach bug and had to miss my rehearsal. They handled everything. Since I was still sick on the night of, the staff was extremely accommodating and helpful.

Food: I unfortunately didn’t get the chance to taste most of the food, however every single guest that I have spoken to has said how incredible the food was. They loved the hors d’oeuvres and the bruschetta bar.

I highly recommend the Lakeview Pavilion if you are looking for a modern, beautiful venue that will help you put on the wedding of your dreams.

Sent on 08/16/2019

Tajaray Delgreco · Married on 10/13/2018

Unbelievable and over the top

Having my wedding at Lakeview was the absolute BESTTT decision we ever made. Working with them was my favorite part of our wedding process, they felt like family by the end and always went above and beyond to make everything perfect and exactly what we wanted. Natalia and Anastasia and the whole staff at Lakeview made my wedding and the planning process everything I had dreamt it would be and more. I couldn't be more grateful for my Lakeview family ❤️❤️

Sent on 07/17/2019

Lori · Married on 09/29/2018

They were excellent to work with. I did not need to worry about any details, since they made sure everything was covered and went smoothly the day of the wedding.
    Lori Anzalone

Sent on 10/08/2018

Kelsey · Married on 09/15/2018

Lakeview Pavilion was truly amazing! I had a vision for our wedding and they blew that vision out of the park! I can't thank Lakeview enough for how truly amazing our wedding day was! From the Staff, the venue, the food, the organization I wouldn't change a thing about my wedding day! From the moment you walk into Lakeview for your first wedding tour to the moment you leave your amazing wedding day, Lakeview treats you like family and the Staff couldn't be nicer! Lakeview Pavilion is so organized that it helps take so much stress off the bride and groom as they do most of the planning and organizing for you. The Staff is truly amazing and couldn't have been more helpful and attended to my every need on my wedding day. The place itself is beyond stunning with the beautiful chandeliers and white decor. The food is absolutely amazing as well! All of our wedding guests have been raving about the food saying it's the best wedding food they've ever had! Also, all of our guests have said that this was the best wedding they've ever been to! I can't thank Lakeview enough for making our wedding day absolutely magical!

Sent on 09/28/2018