Lakeside Ranch Reviews

62 Reviews for Lakeside Ranch

• Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Croteau · Getting married on 11/20/2021

Great experience

Although we did not book with this venue, it is absolutely beautiful!! The coordinators were responsive in getting us a tour and there is so much to see with this venue. I’d definitely recommend checking it out!

Sent on 12/27/2019

Lakeside Ranch's reply:

Thanks so much for your feedback. Much appreciated!! All the best to you too :). Take care - Lakeside Ranch

Ginger Cox · Getting married on 03/12/2021

Perfect for wedding

Loved the venue, location, staff, and landscape.

Sent on 01/19/2020

Hannah Cone · Married on 12/12/2020

Stunning Venue and Wonderful Service!

My husband and I recently married here, and we had a wonderful experience! The venue itself is absolutely beautiful and the owners of the venue were kind and helpful! My coordinator, Cheryl Trentacosta, who is also employed by the venue did a phenomenal job during the process and was incredibly helpful and responsive at any hour! I would highly recommend this venue as well as Cheryl for any bride and groom’s special day! ❤️

Sent on 12/31/2020
  • Alexandria

Alexandria Barron · Married on 11/28/2020

The perfect Venue

We met with Kaley at Lakeside last Saturday to tour. We were amazed with this venue’s beauty and Easily saw ourselves getting married there. Just a few days later we had made the decision to book and begin the process. We are excited and can’t wait to get married at Lakeside!

Update: we had our wedding Saturday and it was absolutely perfect! Kaley and her staff are super helpful, stayed onsite, and answered any questions we had. The venue was gorgeous, I had so many compliments on the decor package and the venue itself. I would recommend this venue to anyone.

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Wendis

Wendis Cruz · Married on 10/17/2020

This place is beautiful 😍

Wedding was amazing, everything was perfect at the venue. They made everything so easy and less stressful. We bought their wedding table decor package, and they did a wonderful job. We had the big venue, it was soo beautiful. The staff were beyond great, Kaley answered any question I had on whatever day it was.

I would definitely recommend Lakeside ❤️

Sent on 11/17/2020
  • Austin

Austin Zeli · Married on 10/11/2020

Best Rustic Retreat for Photography

As a photographer videographer. I love Lakeside Ranch! This wedding venue Service is incredible. You get the best layout of going from cool photo shoot location to the next and such a beautiful rolling field with a golf course. They have hay bales, pony drawn carriages, extra chairs for days, and a barn banquet hall! They have everything you need. I would recommend anyone do photos at lakeside Ranch.

Most importantly they have great responsive service that is reliable. Everyone at the venue was incredibly professional and happy to help during their special day. Weddings are difficult events but they have smooth solutions for every problem. I always send the photos to the venue and their online pages so I’ve seen the sparkling magical reviews. You can rely on Lakeside ranch.

Sent on 02/18/2020

Vivian Ruiz · Married on 09/05/2020

Amazing and beautiful venue !!

Kaley was great! And was able to work with us in the midst of all the pandemic uncertainty. She helped us every step of the way and was always available when we needed to speak with her. The venue is GORGEOUS and the decoration packet was well worth it!! Recommend this venue!!

Sent on 09/18/2020

Lakeside Ranch's reply:

Thanks so much for your feedback. This has been a difficult time for venues and brides alike. We at Lakeside Ranch are trying our best to go above and beyond to make your day perfect. We understand that we are not able to make the COVID crisis disappear and we are trying our best to navigate it as a small business severely negatively affected by this crisis. You were also a pleasure to work with and I wish your family all the best with your future. You guys are awesome!!! Love my Lakeside Ranch family. Thanks, Kaley
  • Mariah

Mariah · Married on 08/01/2020

Getting married May of 2020

I just booked this venue so my review isn’t about my wedding experience here. I just want to say how beautiful it is. The views are breathtaking. The owners are very friendly and professional.

Sent on 03/09/2019
  • Elaina

Elaina Hoover · Married on 05/30/2020

Beautiful and Family Owned

We toured and the venue was beautiful, had lots of options for ceremony sites, and the reception area has huge windows for natural light. We could not get this venue out of our heads and decided to stop our search with them. Being a family run working farm, the Lakeside Ranches have a homey feel. Kaley was sweet, honest, and took the time to answer all of our questions (even the ones that were more about the animals and land than wedding things). I look forward to working with her and her team.

Sent on 05/26/2019

Lakeside Ranch's reply:

Thanks so much for your feedback!! We are looking forward to hosting your wedding!!! We appreciate your business :)
  • Illforeverhardtyou

Tiffinibronson · Married on 05/09/2020

So grateful we chose this venue!! The owners Greg and Dinette helped us in every aspect you could ever imagine! Dinette is one of the sweetest people I have ever met, her and her husband Greg have done things for us no other vendor would, they treat us like friends while at the same time being very professional. They were there to answer any questions we had along with accommodating our every need! Their daughter Kaylee is also very helpful with arranging multiple meetings at the venue, and her very quick responsiveness. Thanks so much to them! When booking this venue be sure to include in your plan Ashlei who is the exclusive lakeside ranch day of coordinator. Not only can she coordinate but she literally did all the footwork that unknowing couples have conflicts with! Ashlei says she is a "day of coordinator" but she really does so much more than that, she is AMAZING and so sweet, professional, and knowledgeable. If your looking for one of the best wedding experiences an elegant/ranch style can offer, I would put lakeside ranch at number 1!

Sent on 03/09/2017

Sidneyjade · Married on 03/07/2020

AMAZING our wedding day was perfect!!

Kaley, and her team listened to everything my husband and I. I booked this venue before even seeing it in person because I had a gut feeling I knew it was the perfect place to celebrate our union. It was everything we dreamed of and more!

Sent on 03/24/2020
  • Nicole

nicole · Married on 01/25/2020

Booked venue

We meet with Kaley and mom very nice we are from out town so they where very concussions of our time we ended up booking that same day she ha been very responsive we can’t wait till the wedding

Sent on 02/21/2019

Lakeside Ranch's reply:

Thanks Nicole!! Can't wait to host your wedding in January 2020. We are excited to have you as part of the Lakeside Ranch Family :)
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 11/09/2019

Wonderful!

Everything from the staff, to the property was perfect! My wedding was absolutely perfect I couldn't of asked for a better day! The staff was amazing very friendly, understanding, and always professional! Highly recommend

Sent on 01/17/2020
  • Matthew

Matthew Holland · Married on 11/02/2019

Wonderful!

My wife and I got married here last November and couldn’t have asked for a better venue! The staff was courteous, professional, and easy to work with and the venue itself is beyond imaging. Beautiful scenery, and the white barn can’t be beat! Would definitely recommend to anyone who is looking for an outdoor barn style wedding, or just a one or a kind wedding in general.

They have houses to rent on the property that are well maintained and have lots of room and we had our rehearsal dinner their and it was an unbelievable success. For everything you get with the venue, and the location, surprisingly affordable as well compared to most venues! Definitely was worth every penny. 🙌🙌

Sent on 01/17/2020

Meagan · Married on 10/26/2019

Absolutely professional and quick to help!

I have been working with Kaley at Lakeside Ranches and she is always quick to respond and help me with any need I have. I have booked them for my upcoming wedding and I have been nothing but pleased!

Sent on 12/08/2018

Lakeside Ranch's reply:

Thanks so much Meagan. Can't wait for your upcoming wedding - so excited!! It's going to be perfect :)
  • Andrea

Andrea Romanoff · Married on 09/25/2019

Wonderful Planning Experience, Unforgettable Day!

We can't say enough good things about the Lakeside Ranch staff and property. From the moment my husband and I walked onto the ranch for our site visit we knew this was the place for us. Kaley was so helpful, patient and responsive. She worked with us from afar and even made time for our impromptu visits. The team made our dream of a simple, elegant wedding come true and executed all of our decor wishes perfectly. We 100% recommend Lakeside Ranch!

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Casey

Casey Grennan · Married on 08/24/2019

The perfect, inclusive, versatile space!

I fell in love with Lakeside Ranches online, and it was confirmed once we visited! To me, it was the perfect mix of rustic and modern and indoor and outdoor. It's a farm setting, with a beautiful all-white air-conditioned "barn" with concrete floors, a wall of windows overlooking the lake, and chandeliers and string lights hanging from beams. We wanted to have an ourdoor ceremony because we love being outside, but we got married in August so we needed to have A/C, so the barn was perfect for our reception! The staff is awesome and accommodating, and the price for what you get can't be beat! In our package, we had all-day access with all the tables and chairs, benches for our ceremony, decorations provided by the venue, and they even have coordinators you can work with as well! Our day-of coordinator Cheryl was awesome and a huge help through the whole process, and ensured everything ran smoothly day-of! Kaley and her team are very responsive and accomodating, and work hard to make sure everything is just how you want it! They have tons of different ceremony sites and options, and the location is beautiful! They have tons of spanish oak trees with moss on the property, which was a huge selling point for me. Also, there are properties right outside the venue where your wedding party/family/guests can stay super close by, and that was a huge benefit, as we had many out of town guests! Lakeside made our venue choice easy, and the whole planning process easy, and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a versatile, inclusive modern/rustic venue in Central Florida!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Christine Hargreaves · Married on 03/30/2019

Beautiful!!

The team at the Lakeside Ranches is fantastic very responsive, helpful and patient. The location is so beautiful you really have to see it. Our day was everything we hoped it would be.

Sent on 05/06/2019

Jaime · Married on 11/09/2018

Very helpful staff! Gorgeous setting! Tranquil pristine and spiritual environment for a special day!

Sent on 04/07/2018

Ashley Arnold · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

I highly recommend Lakeside Ranch for your big day! The location is stunning. So rustic but so elegant. It’s kind of like the perfect little black dress, where you can dress it up or down.
    The houses on property for rent were perfect! The Manor House for the bride and her gals is gorgeous and looks fabulous in pictures!
    Kaley and her team are so helpful in every aspect. Any questions you have, she’ll get back to you ASAP, and if you are unsure about where something should go (a table, table layout, decor, etc), she will guide you and give suggestions.
    If your dream wedding is that rustic/elegant feel, this is your place! You won’t regret it!

Sent on 12/16/2018

Lakeside Ranch's reply:

Thanks so much Ashley!!! Your wedding was spectacular. The most talented singers and artists we have ever hosted- xoxoxoxo :)

Tracie Weich · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Wedding Memories

Seriously, this is the most beautiful property that I have ever seen in my 59 years of life. The staff of Lakeside is superior and you won't want to leave!!! My son's wedding was magical with the beauty of the property and the white barn to the houses on site, everything was amazing!!! Have your wedding here, you will love it. Thank you to Lakeside for the wedding memories for many years to come!!

Tracie Weich

Sent on 12/21/2018

Vivienne · Married on 04/13/2018

This was by far the most amazing place we could have had our wedding. I live in Massachusetts, so for us and all our guests this was a destination wedding. We got Married Friday, 4/13/18 on the lake, had our cocktail hour at the small pavilion and had our reception at the new White Barn. All on the same property. Greg and Dannette, who run the ranch were 2 of the most wonderful people to work with. We met in the middle on almost everything. The 2 of them really put the Bride FIRST!
    Along with renting the ranch for our wedding day we also rented (3) of their rental properties for 5 nights. The houses are INCREDIBLE!! The White House is where a couple of my bridesmaids, my now husband and I stayed. Its decorated nicely and accommodates many people for getting ready.
    Danette has a fun bubbly personality and loves to show you every detail. She helped me a lot with buttoning up all the last min. details. She has a room of amazing decor items to rent, which in most cases are much cheaper then buying them yourself. As mine was a destination, renting lanterns, greenery, signs etc was the best option for me. She worked with me on price and by the end Greg and Danette, threw a couple items in to help me out.
    We had a HUGE problem with the bar tending company we hired, "Orlando Party Servers" . (BRIDES BE AWARE!!!! DO NOT HIRE HER) MIchele interrupted me multiple times about how she couldn't take all the trash she is required to remove at the end of the night. Greg got wind of the situation, and came to the ranch at 11pm the night of our wedding to speak w/ her. Long story short Michele left me and all my guests to clean up EVERYTHING! Greg got his crew together, and a man named Jesse (He is the absolute BEST) to help us clean up. LIFE SAVORS!
    I would recommend Greg & Danette and Lakeside over and over again! I cant thank them enough for everything they did for my husband and myself! They made everything so beautiful for us and saved our night!

Sent on 05/02/2018
  • Sheralyn

Sheralyn · Married on 03/10/2018

We knew within mintutes of stepping foot on Lakeside Ranch property that it was the perfect setting for our wedding and reception. The grounds are gorgeous and options are unlimited for how you'd like your day to unfold, it's literally a blank canvas. The fact tables, chairs, and benches are included is a huge perk that most other venues didn't offer at the time we were venue shopping. Especially considering they are beautiful farm house style tables. This was one less thing for us to plan and coordinate! Many home rentals are available for the wedding party / guests which makes booking the weekend a breeze. Including the beautiful Manor house that is the perfect space for your bridal party to get ready! Working with the team at Lakeside has been wonderful, they have been there for us every step of the way! We are super excited for our big day!

Sent on 03/06/2018

Randi · Married on 03/02/2018

I am so glad I decided to book my wedding at Lakeside Ranches! The venue is absolutely breathtaking and exactly what I had imagined. They were willing to set everything up exactly how I wanted and were completely accommodating. The entire wedding planning process was easy and stress-free, which is something I am very grateful for. Greg was also extremely kind! He gave me a huge discount on the venue because I was having a small wedding and not utilizing the entire venue space. I would definitely recommend this venue to any future brides looking for an elegant outdoor wedding.

Sent on 02/28/2018

Melissa · Married on 02/17/2018

We were so happy with our decision to pick the Lakeside Ranch as the setting of our wedding! Planning was easy and convenient as the owners Greg and Danette were always available to answer any questions we had. Danette was so sweet and appreciated how she listened to me go and on about my ideas for decor. Her advice was really helpful as well, having done this so many times before. They were both very open to our vision for our event and worked with us on decor options, reception extras and even guest accommodations. The rental homes
    Managed by the ranch were perfect for us and all of our out of town guests. This venue had so much to offer. We really wanted a beautiful outdoor wedding surrounded by trees and nature and that’s exactly what we got. The open Barn is brand new and offers a blank canvas for you to design your wedding as you like. All Tables and chairs are included, which we noticed was not common at most other venues we visited. We live in Miami and looked at seven different venues from Miami to Orlando area, east and west side of the state and when we saw the ranch we forgot about all the others! I highly recommend Lakeside for your wedding.

Sent on 02/19/2018