Lake Tahoe Cakes Reviews

Lake Tahoe Cakes 5
Lake Tahoe Cakes 6
Lake Tahoe Cakes 7

Cheyanne · Married on 09/09/2018

Alison was amazing and super understanding. We hadn’t picked a venue until after we had booked her and she changed the info and worked with us. The cake was amazing. And tasted amazing. She did an amazing job!! Once I get pictures I will post some

Lake Tahoe Cakes 8

Crystal · Married on 08/18/2018

Wow! I have never had a better wedding cake in my life and not just because it was mine! Allison did an incredible job! The cake was BEAUTIFUL! Our guests went back for multiple slices because it was so amazing. Allison was a delight to work with and truly a professional. She made us feel like she genuinely cared about our day and making it perfect. Every cake flavor we had was a hit. She has a lot to choose from so we ended up with 4 - champagne cake with strawberry cream and strawberry filling, coconut cake with rum cream and pineapple filling, chocolate cake with chocolate cream and raspberry filling, and a red velvet sheet cake with cream cheese filling – and all of them were beyond fantastic! I would absolutely recommend Allison for ANY event where cake is involved!

Victoria · Married on 12/02/2017

Allison is a true professional! She made the wedding cake of my dreams, and even personally delivered it to my mother in laws private home in Lake Tahoe where we had our wedding. The detail was stunning, but the taste was fabulous. My family and friends were full of compliments, and we can't wait to use her to make more treats for our next event! Thanks Allison

Lake Tahoe Cakes 9

Christina · Married on 11/18/2017

Allison was the easiest and most pleasant vendor we worked with for our wedding. She was professional, flexible, responsive, and makes the BEST desserts. Planning a wedding from three hours away was stressful at first; however, once we met Allison, I knew our cake and dessert table was one thing we did not have to worry about.

Our dessert table was worth every penny, and I am actually thinking of what celebrations I have in the near future in which I will be able to utilize Lake Tahoe Cakes again. Allison was also extremely patient; when we couldn't decide on what type of many pies we wanted, or what layers our cake to be, Allison gave numerous suggestions and let us think it over until we were ready to make a decision.

Our guests also loved every dessert that we had; so much that I didn't even get to snag a pie or cookie :( I thought I was biased since it was our cake, but our guests confirmed that it was the best wedding cake they had ever had. The cake was three layers with two being vanilla cake, vanilla bean frosting, and strawberry filling. The other being coconut cake, caramelized pineapple filling, and vanilla frosting.

Last but not least, our cake and dessert table turned out beautifully! Everything was absolutely perfect from start to finish. Thanks, Lake Tahoe Cakes!

Lake Tahoe Cakes 10
    Lake Tahoe Cakes 11
    Lake Tahoe Cakes 12
    Lake Tahoe Cakes 13

Rachel · Married on 10/21/2017

I have been working in the wedding & event industry for 12+ years, and I have tasted my fair share of cakes. Let me start by saying I love sweets, but cakes have never been my favorite because it is difficult to get the consistency right. So when I eat a great cake, I am absolutely thrilled. Allison's cakes are perfect - the flavor, the moistness & density, and the balance of frosting to cake. I also had a sugar cookie shaped like Lake Tahoe, which was fantastic. Allison's true passion for cakes and all things sweet is truly reflected in her creative, gorgeous, and most importantly tasty cakes and desserts. I wish I lived closer to South Lake Tahoe, as I would be ordering cakes regularly yummmmmmmmmmmmm!!

• O

Olimpia · Married on 06/17/2017

It was the most beautiful cake ever!!

Natalie · Married on 10/11/2016

Allison made our wedding day!!! Not only is she incredibly talented and creative she went above and beyond. Our venue was quite a trip to get to and served nearly 200 people! We had some folks with allergies that had their own separate deserts and a special surprise cake for my husband too, all of which were absolutely delicious. She took my ideas and made them into something unforgettable. Thank you so much Allison!

Jason · Married on 10/11/2016

Allison did an AMAZING job putting together our once in a lifetime personalized wedding cake! Being the husband to be, Im not great at the finer details of things like this but I was truly blown away at her skill and attention to detail in making these cakes! It was unlike anything I’ve ever seen, and it tasted amazingly good to boot!! We couldn’t thank Allison enough for her hard work, dedication to our thoughts, and her impeccable skill and craftsmanship!! She is one amazing cake maker!

Daniel · Married on 09/27/2016

Thank you, thank you, thank you for making my dream cake come true!! Allison at Lake Tahoe Cakes is extremely talented! She made me the most beautiful geode cake I could have imagined. It was so stunning I didn't want to cut it, but I was happy once I did because it was delicious! Guests commented nonstop all night about how amazing the cake was. I even had multiple people post pictures of it before I did! I would HIGHLY recommend Lake Tahoe Cakes to anyone. Allison is artistic, creative, professional, prompt, easy to work with, and pays great attention to detail. Cant wait for the next time I get to have one of her cakes!

Mary · Married on 08/16/2018

Allison was such a proffessional. She delivered my daughter's wedding cake and all the desserts just like we planned. All the desserts and cake was extremely delightful and not only well made, but also well presented. Everyone loved everything. Very delicious. She made the wedding day so special for my daughter's Beach Themed wedding. Thank you so much Allison.

Jessica · Married on 06/03/2018

I cannot express how amazing it was to work with Lake Tahoe Cakes!! Allison was incredibly nice and very prompt. I lived farther away and was able to put my trust in her with all things flavors and decor wise. The cake was absolutely amazing! Everyone was raving about it! She also did a great job with the marble fondant we asked for! I would order from her again in a heartbeat!! Thank you so much!!

Lake Tahoe Cakes 14