Lake Party Rentals Reviews

4 Reviews for Lake Party Rentals

• Meredith

Meredith · Married on 02/09/2019

Great Wedding Rentals!

I rented a number of items from Lake Party Rentals for our wedding, and I am very pleased with everything! We rented chivari chairs for the reception, white folding chairs for the ceremony, an arch for our ceremony, cake and cupcake stands, and a sheer backdrop with string lights to create a photo area for our guests. I worked with Peggy, who was very flexible and available to answer my questions. She was very responsive and easily incorporated my changes throughout the process. All the rentals were clean and high quality. They really helped create a great ambiance for our wedding and reception!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Lake Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review--the pleasure was ours. It's a real compliment to be chosen as a bride's wedding vendor and we work hard to do our absolute best in return. Thanks again for choosing us! We appreciate it.

Alyssa · Married on 04/22/2017

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Lake Party Rental. JUST HIRE THEM!!!!!! Truly, they went above and beyond what was expected! Everything we rented from them was in pristine condition! Some of the nicest people you could ever hope to meet on top of everything else! Do yourself a favor and hire them!

Sent on 04/27/2017
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 08/13/2016

I can't even begin to explain how awesome, helpful and wonderful Peggy and Hal at Lake Party Rentals are! Peggy went above and beyond not just with rentals but helped us with recommendations/consulting for other vendors in the area and information on the venue/mansion that we were having our wedding at. They have a lot of options with linens and table sizes. Linens were heavy duty and very clean with no wrinkles on arrival. We highly recommend Lake Party Rentals. You won't be dissapointed with their value, helpfulness, and professionalism!!

Sent on 08/21/2016

Nicole · Married on 08/12/2016

Great vendor with wonderful rental items. Extremely helpful and they communicated well. Cannot say enough positive things about Lake Party Rentals and recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 08/17/2016