Lake Love Photography Reviews

Lake Love Photography 5
Lake Love Photography 6
Lake Love Photography 7

Aysha · Married on 06/30/2018

Where do I start?! Jen and Alex are the best team ever. We found them on instagram. Being a couple themselves, they really understood the meaning of our wedding day. They are both very professional and organized and set meetings months in advance to talk about our vision and were very flexible when we needed to adjust our schedule. We knew immediately after one meeting that we wanted to go with them. It was great to have a team on the day of because one could go with the groom and one with the bride. Both of them were very discrete and we barely saw them throughout the day but the pictures they got were amazing. They were even flexible about staying longer during our reception if we needed. Our pictures came out perfect and edits came back very quickly. I could not have asked for better from a photographer. I will recommend them to everyone I know!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Kristin · Married on 06/09/2018

Jen and Alex are absolute all-stars! They photographed my proposal (a surprise one at that!) along with our engagement photos. They have such a friendly demeanor, which instantly put my fiancé and I at ease, but were also extremely professional and captured the most beautiful pictures. I am so happy to have images of the proposal to look back on since it was such a whirlwind of a day. Their attention to detail and creativity created the most stunning in the moment pictures. I would absolutely recommend them to all my friends and family.

Sent on 08/08/2017

Lake Love Photography's reply:

Kristin- Thank you so much! This day will stand out to us for a long time! We were so honored to be able to witness such a special moment! Editing those photos brought happy tears to our eyes, and we are so thankful to have been a part of it.

Alex · Married on 04/14/2018

Jen and Alex of Lake Love Photography are the best photographers we were blessed to work with! They made sure to always accommodate our crazy requests both at our wedding and our engagement shoot. We love how comfortable they make us feel… it can be an overwhelming process, but it seems so natural with Jen and Alex. Alex’s eye for the creative, and Jen’s eye for the details make a perfect duo. We had seen them in action at my cousin’s wedding a few years ago, but it was even more perfect having them take our wedding! We had a slightly overwhelming list of requested pictures, but Jen and Alex were able to capture every one. We are only 15 days from our wedding, and we already have had a sneak peek of their wonderfully gorgeous photos! Jen and Alex are the perfect wedding photographers- we didn’t notice when they are snapping away during the ceremony, but we trusted them to capture all the little moments of the whole day. Jen joined me and my girls at the hair salon getting ready that morning, and Alex joined the boys at the rental home to get laid back pictures of the boys. They were with us throughout the day and captured every moment, including one with Jen hanging on to the back of a moving golf cart as we drove to the beach to get our photos taken. Lake Love Photography is the best choice for anyone looking for reasonable, flexible, and wonderful photographers to take their wedding photos. We would recommend Jen and Alex to any couple looking for the perfect wedding photography team!

Sent on 04/29/2018

Lake Love Photography's reply:

Alex and Erik!! Wow! What an amazing review :D Thank you so so much! We are so excited to get you your personalized blog and the rest of the images. You were an absolute blast to work with. That golf cart moment is one for the books!
  • Roxanne

Roxanne · Married on 09/09/2017

Where do I even begin?! Jen and Alex at Lake Love Photography are absolutely amazing! They are so fun yet very professional, and they do beautiful work. We are so happy that we hired them for our wedding on 9/9/17. We first worked with them when we had our engagement shoot last October on what started out as a rainy day in Boston. They waited out the storm and captured so many gorgeous shots of us all around the town. We had so much fun, and they made us feel so comfortable in front of the cameras that we almost forgot they were there. We received all of our engagement photos on a custom flash-drive that was super easy to download the photos from to use for our save the dates as well as many other fun projects. Jen even helped us to order an enlarged canvas of one of the photos to use on the wedding day!

Come the wedding day, Jen and Alex were so attentive to all of our requests. They had us provide a list of the "must have shots," and nailed every single one of them, and then some! They were even able to edit out a massive mosquito bite I got smack dab in the middle of my back. I was wearing an open back dress and naturally very concerned that this would show in the photos. We have only received the sneak peek photos thus far as our wedding was only 2.5 weeks ago, but they are absolutely stunning and mosquito bite free! We love all the pictures Lake Love has taken for us so far, and cannot wait to receive the rest! We highly, HIGHLY recommend Lake Love Photography, and definitely plan to use their services again in the future when we are ready to expand our family!

Sent on 09/27/2017
    Lake Love Photography 15
    Lake Love Photography 16
    Lake Love Photography 17

Lake Love Photography's reply:

Roxanne & Mike! Thank you so much for this glowing review! We just sent out your custom flash-drive today, and we could not be more excited for you to receive all the images from your special day! We also can't wait to work with you in the future on any photo session you might need us for. Enjoy looking through your photos, and we hope to see you both soon! Congrats to the newly weds!

Kathleen · Married on 06/10/2017

We could not have ask for a better set of photographers! They captured our day so perfectly and made us feel incredibly comfortable. We barely knew they were there at our wedding day which helped to capture some great candids. We would highly recommend this duo to any future couples/families. They are also so reasonably priced, what more could you ask for!?

Sent on 08/15/2017

Lake Love Photography's reply:

Kathleen! Thank you for such a sweet review :) We love that you noticed our photo ninja skills... (the day is about you, after all!) We wish you and Chris all the best, and we can't wait to get you your photo album!

angelina · Married on 05/27/2017

My entire family loved working with Jen and Alex! They spent so much time with us on our wedding day and were so easy going and enjoyable to work with! We had a sneak peek and a few photos within a few days, and a blog post on a few weeks! We had our photos back just about a month after the wedding! We haven't been married 3 months, and just got our album! I'd recommend them to all my friends and family!

Lake Love Photography's reply:

Angelina- Thank you so much for your kind words. Our turn-around time is definitely something we pride ourselves in! We absolutely love getting the final products back to our clients! It was amazing how welcomed your family made us feel throughout the entire day. We got into our car at the end of your wedding day and immediately mentioned how awesome it was to work with your entire family!

Courtney · Married on 05/13/2017

We absolutely loved working with Jen and Alex for our engagement photos!! Our session was intimate, organized and so much fun! They were truly able to capture us as a couple, helping us to stay relaxed and laughing (and even dancing!) the whole time. As individuals Jen and Alex each provided different perspectives which together made for the most amazing outcome. They have such an eye for the most creative detail, and their open communication makes all the difference (especially as an excited bride and groom to be!).

Lake Love Photography's reply:

Courtney- We are so thankful that you chose us to photograph your Greenwich, CT engagement session! What a beautiful combination of downtown scenery and coastal-nautical visits to the boat dock. (And those red doors that you found were to die for!) It was easy to capture your true love for each other! What a blast we had that day!

Mariana · Married on 11/25/2016

Two very thoughtful and creative photographers. They made us feel very comfortable and we thoroughly enjoy the experience.
    It was a super fun experience and we truly had a great time during our photo shoot.
    The pictures came out even better than we expected and they were so easy to communicate with through the whole process. They clearly take pride in what they do and it shows in their product.
    We highly recommend Jen & Alex.

Sent on 08/17/2017

Lake Love Photography's reply:

Thank you, Mari! We are so glad that you were more than please with the final product! What a fun wintery shoot we had. It was so fun to plan and be creative together before and during your photo session. Thank you!

Christina · Married on 10/09/2016

Jen and Alex did a wonderful job at my wedding! They are an amazing couple and work very well together. They were extremely professional, creative, flexible, and friendly. Jen spent the day with me and my bridesmaids and Alex was with my husband and the groomsmen. The shoot was a combination of instructive and candid photos. They provided creative and insightful hints with exceptional results. They went above and beyond to meet our needs and delivered the final product in a timely fashion. We were extremely thrilled with the final product! I highly recommend Jen and Alex!

Sent on 08/19/2017

Lake Love Photography's reply:

Chrissy! Thank you so much for these kind words. Your ceremony is one that we will remember for a long time. What a special love you and Mani share :) Thank you for working with us on your special day!

rebecca · Married on 09/24/2016

Working with Jen and Alex was a complete pleasure. They both made us feel so comfortable during our engagement photo shoot. I can't say enough about how amazing our wedding photos came out! We are constantly asked who took them. Jen and Alex were very prompt in answering my many questions throughout my year of planning. What was most helpful to me was the timeline Jen created on my big day. Because of that, I had complete faith we could fit in all of the photos I asked for and still make it to the altar on time. Jen and Alex also created a wedding memory book which was included in the package and will be something I cherish for years to come. I know who I will call for more photos once we start a family. Thank you Jen and Alex!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Lake Love Photography's reply:

Becca & Bob- You were a dream to work with! Your love was so present on your wedding day and in your engagement photos. I love that you are already thinking of ways to get Lake Love Photography back together with the Brown family. We would be so honored to work with you again! The Winnetu resort on Martha's Vineyard was a gorgeous venue to explore, but when you but a beautiful couple-in-love in all that scenery the photo results were magical! Thank you again for choosing us!

Katherine · Married on 09/17/2016

Jen and Alex were such a dream to work with. They are extremely personable and professional photographers. They were extremely responsive to all communications and incredibly organized and efficient. Jen and Alex both had unique ideas regarding how to best capture our special day. We were happily surprised to receive our wedding photos so quickly and Jen provided pricing details for prints, thank you cards etc...They were truly wonderful to work with and captured our special moments beautifully.

Lake Love Photography's reply:

Katie- We would have to say the same about you and Kenny! You were both absolutely great to work with. The bridal party was flexible and so much fun! I especially love those candid shots in front of the Grecian columns. What a spectacular spot for photos! We both remember how beautiful and meaningful your ceremony was! So glad you loved your experience with us.

Laura · Married on 07/23/2016

So firstly, Jen and Alex are just fantastic people and let's admit, that matters because you spend a ton of time with your photographers on your wedding day. Jen and Alex make it fun and they really try to blend getting great posed pictures and really fun, creative candids. They are wonderful to work with - very organized, very responsive, a lot of attention to detail, and I think they both bring a slightly different artistic style that allows for really diverse pictures. For our engagement shoot, Jen was climbing on trees and benches during our shoot to get cool angles and fun photos. They truly make it fun, and you can tell they love what they do. I've been around a lot of photographers and I have to admit when choosing one for the wedding, I was very particular because I wanted both of us to be comfortable with them and want to be around them for a full day.

Kevin and I LOVED our engagement photos and we got so many compliments on them from family and friends. We took pictures in multiple locations which Jen had scouted out ahead of time and came with a list of shots she wanted to get. It was a bright day which is not ideal for photos, and we both thought Jen did a fantastic job of managing the brightness as best she could, and her touch ups were great in making sure nothing got washed out.

After our engagement shoot, we hired Jen and Alex for our wedding day and it was another bright AND hot day. They were absolute champs! All of our pictures looked really natural because Jen and Alex tried to capture special moments instead of posed pictures. We got the posed ones too, but the ones I loved the most were the moments I got to see in the photos that I didn't see during the day. I'm into pictures that capture those special moments when you aren't posing, but you're smiling so genuinely - it's like you were. Jen and Alex are fantastic at that!

Jen and Alex are shooting my cousin's wedding next spring on the Cape because we recommended them so highly!

Sent on 09/01/2017

Sara · Married on 06/10/2016

Lake love photography did an incredible job capturing our special day! The attention to detail, thoughtfulness, and love of photography was evident throughout the day!

Lake Love Photography's reply:

Sara- Thank you so much for mentioning our attention to detail. We truly love capturing all that is around us on the day of a wedding. I can thank Alex for all of his beautiful ring-shots, and I'm definitely guilty of loving/photographing ALL of the sparkle and glam that you picked out for your bridesmaids and decor! Your pup, Smudge, is one of our favorite parts of that wedding season :)

Laura · Married on 05/29/2016

Jen and Alex were absolutely amazing ! They came up with creative shots and made us feel so comfortable all day that we almost felt like they weren't even there. Leading up to the event they were so easy to get in touch with and always quick to respond. They were so wonderful we hired them again the following year for my sister's wedding!

Lake Love Photography's reply:

Laura- I'm still day dreaming about your unique carousel/ lighthouse venue! When we scoped out Lighthouse Point Park we knew that we were going to walk away from your wedding day with more than enough stunning photos. We were so thrilled to be a part of such a beautifully planned day (More than a Moment Planning). The enthusiasm we witnessed on your reception dance floor is still one of the most memorable we've seen (and it made for some amazing photo captures)!

Erin · Married on 06/16/2018

Jen and Alex were so amazing to work with! They were flexible with our dates, locations, and overall flow of things. They definitely took into consideration some ideas that we had but of course kept their professional integrity to who they are as photographers. We found it especially helpful to have a "couple" shoot us because they could demonstrate different poses or ideas to us. Having two people taking pictures at the same time also provided the opportunity of different angles and viewpoints of the same shot. We ended with so many fantastic options! We wanted these engagement pictures to be used for our Save the Dates but we had so many outstanding choices that we ended up using 3 different Save the Date versions just so we could showcase the pictures. We would definitely recommend these two!

Lake Love Photography's reply:

Erin- We are so thankful for this detailed review! Thank you for taking the time to describe your experience with us. We are so happy to show fun and relaxed pose options for our couples; it can be an entirely awkward experience if the photographers are not relaxed! So excited that you were able to find so many options on your Save the Date cards. We're honored that our work gets to be featured on something that all of your friends and families will receive :)