Lagana Florist Reviews

Lagana Florist 5
Lagana Florist 6
Lagana Florist 7

Veronica D · Married on 08/30/2019

Definitely use them for your wedding flowers.

I recently used La Gana Florist for my wedding bouquet flowers and loose flowers for our centerpieces and April was the best. She was so responsive to all of my emails, she was so helpful in helping me to decide what looked best with what flowers and she really saw and understood my vision for what I wanted for our flowers. My bouquet as well as the bridesmaids came out beautifully and better than I expected. Also the boutineers came out perfect. The loose flowers for our centerpieces were beautiful and everyone raved about how nice they looked. The prices at La Gana Florist were also very reasonable especially since we wanted higher priced flowers.
    I would highly recommend using La Gana for your wedding flowers!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Lagana Florist's reply:

Thanks Veronica! It was a pleasure working with you! I’m glad your day was as special as you wanted it to be!
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 07/27/2019

Beautiful job

April at Lagana absolutely knocked it out of the park! Going in I had only a few ideas for my wedding and she was able to create and execute it perfectly. She was able to accommodate all of my changes without any issues and even made super helpful suggestions (she’s the expert!)
    Incredible prices for a beautiful job. Could not be happier with how everything turned out.

Sent on 08/08/2019
    Lagana Florist 8

Lagana Florist's reply:

Thank you so much Caitlin! I'm happy you were happy and I fell in love with your venue after visiting! So different!

Kelly · Married on 07/05/2019

Beautiful & Affordable

April was an absolute pleasure to work with. From our initial meeting, to the wedding day, she was always very responsive and receptive in helping me achieve my wedding floral vision. When she delivered the flowers on my wedding day, I was blown away - they were better than what I had imagined. One of the original flowers we discussed to include in the bouquet wasn't available in the color I wanted and she reached out and suggested a different one, within my budget and similar look to it, which I thought was very considerate. We got married at The Barns at Wesleyan Hills in Middletown, CT. If April is available for your event, do not even think twice! Lagana is a local florist, very affordable and produce beautiful work! Thank you again, April and Lagana Team!

Sent on 07/30/2019
    Lagana Florist 13
  • andrea

andrea · Married on 05/24/2019

what a beautiful job!

I used Lagana Florist, April for my wedding Flowers. Everything was just perfect. She made my wedding flowers a dream come true! everything I have ever visualized, she made it to perfection..I was so excited when I received my flowers at home. My cascade bouquet was amazing! Perfect size for me.. It was gorgeous, the combination of the flower colors with the bridesmaids dresses and same with my bouquet ..it had a very delicate blue touch, so special. When I got to my reception I was even more delighted with her job. My centerpieces were be amazing. Everything was so great..Thank you April for making my day even more special with a complete satisfaction of your beautiful job. I love every single details of the flower arrangements. memories for lifetime :). Highly highly recommended. A lot of complements from my guest. Thank you April.

Sent on 06/04/2019

Lagana Florist's reply:

Thanks so much Andrea! You were a pleasure to work with and I’m so happy your day was everything you dreamed it would be!

Sam · Married on 08/24/2018

I worked with April for my August beach wedding, & the flowers were an absolute dream. She took my vision & made it something more beautiful than I could have imagined. She was helpful, kind, & professional throughout the entire process. I would definitely recommend April/Lagana Florist.

Sent on 10/04/2018
    Lagana Florist 14

Thank you Sam! I'm so happy that YOU were happy <3
  • Jess

Jess · Married on 07/28/2018

I've known April, one of the florists for years and years. I have seen all the work she has done over the years, it is always amazing. I knew when we were getting married, I was going to go with Lagana Florists and totally trusted how the flowers would turn out. We sat down with April and went over our ideas and showed some sample pictures of possible ideas. She was great and offered suggestions with what would work best. April had great visions of what the arch and centerpieces could look like and they turned out fantastic! My bouquet and my bridesmaids' bouquets were huge and full of stunning flowers! The boutineers and corsages looked wonderful too. I don't have my professional pictures yet but even the pictures I am attaching from our phones came out AMAZING! Everyone loved our flowers and many people wanted to get their own pictures in front of our arch! Great flowers, great customer service. Definitely recommend getting your flowers here! They are sooo talented and passionate for what they do! Thank you Lagana Florists!

Sent on 07/30/2018
    Lagana Florist 15
    Lagana Florist 16

Rosaria · Married on 02/18/2017

Beautiful flowers and helped me in a short time frame!!

Sent on 02/28/2017

Katie · Married on 09/20/2014

Great provided beautiful last minute long stem calla lollies for my wedding. He is knowledgeable and very pleasant

Sent on 09/28/2014