Ladybird Poppy Reviews

33 | Denver, CO

33 Reviews for Ladybird Poppy

Brittany · Married on 08/31/2013

I was so happy to find Ladybird Poppy for our wedding floral. Sarah was incredibly responsive and professional. My mom and I knew immediately after speaking with her, that she was the perfect fit.

I didn't have a lot of ideas of what I wanted mainly because of my lack of knowledge in floral. Sarah asked a ton of questions. She asked things that I haven't even thought about but were helpful to get me moving in the right direction. I liked that she was able to take my indecisiveness and non-descriptive ideas and make something so amazing.

Our bouquets and boutonnieres were breath taking. They were so creative and had so much depth and color. I had never seen anything like them and I was completely in love with every detail. We got so many compliments and still get a lot of compliments on her gorgeous work. I would definitely recommend Ladybird Poppy to everyone!

Sent on 01/10/2014

Sarah was an amazing florist to work with. She was very timely in her responses, proactively worked with our venue to ensure smooth wedding day setup, very creative, and tailored her work towards our style. The bouquets and centerpieces were unique and beautiful, and elicited numerous compliments from our guests! I'd highly recommend Ladybird Poppy to any friends or family!

Sent on 06/05/2013

We interviewed a couple florists and couldn't believe the difference in professionalism between the two. Sarah came to our meeting promptly and professionally. She had a planning checklist that she maintained and shared with us as changes were made. She was tuned in to exactly what we wanted. The flowers were fresh and beautiful and the colors were perfect.

Sent on 08/12/2012

Sarah is fantastic she was so easy to work with and the flowers were beautiful.

Sent on 06/15/2012

Holly · Married on 05/15/2016

Sarah at Ladybird Poppy did everything we could have hoped for in order to make our wedding day perfect. We had an hour-long phone conversation in which we articulated exactly what our vision was, and she totally delivered! She delivered the arrangements herself, and even showed me how to hold the bouquet for pictures. Definitely a great choice for floral!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Sara of ladybird poppy is truly amazing and so talented. She takes the time to tailor her designs to the couples desires and on top of that is extremely flexible and willing to work with individual budgets.

Sent on 08/28/2013

Angie · Married on 06/15/2013

WOW! We absolutely LOVED Sarah - she was truly a wonderful addition to our wedding and such a joy to work with! Her warm and friendly personality and creative and beautiful work with flowers set the stage for our mountain wedding. Thanks!

Sent on 11/18/2013

Amanda · Married on 08/19/2018

I'm so happy we chose to go with Sarah for our wedding flowers. When I arrived at the venue, I could not believe how beautiful all of it looked. I absolutely adored the bouquets and the centerpieces was fantastic. Sarah truly understood the aesthetic I was aiming for even though I didn't have particular flowers in mind. I left a lot up to her creativity and I'm so glad I did! Sarah is also a very sweet person to work with and very flexible with finding a quote that matched my budget. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 10/08/2018