Lady Ilg Photography Reviews

Lady Ilg Photography 4
Lady Ilg Photography 5
  • Leah

Leah 路 Married on 10/05/2019

Everything I ever could have imagined for my engagement photos!

I am completely in love with our engagement photos! Morgan is so fun and easy to work with and knows exactly what to do to get the perfect shot. I鈥檝e been following her work for a few years now and it was a total no brainer when i got engaged - i HAD to have her photograph our wedding. She truly exceeded my vision for our photos in the snow and I just know she鈥檚 going to do the same for our wedding! In the craziness that is planning a wedding, i have one less thing to stress about knowing that Morgan is our photographer for the big day 馃槉 Can鈥檛 wait for next year!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Madison Pucci 路 Married on 06/30/2019

Outstanding, professional photographer

From our initial meeting, I knew Morgan was the person I wanted to be apart of our special day. She was very professional, friendly, and willing to do what we asked. She is creative and comes up with great ideas for unique photos. Her ability to capture a moment made our photos so special. Would recommend her to everyone and if we had to do it again, we would have her by our side without hesitation.

Sent on 07/19/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer and Blake Froistad 路 Married on 06/29/2019

AMAZING!! Highly recommend!!

We VERY HIGHLY recommend Morgan!! She took our engagement photos and wedding photos. She did an incredible job!!! I have also been in two other weddings where she was the photographer and she did an amazing job for those brides, as well. She is very personable, professional, and someone who does an amazing job of making your wedding day go smoothly. I was not overwhelmed one time and a lot of that credit goes to Morgan and the way she helped with the flow of the day. Also, again, her photography work is incredible!! Hire her!! She is the best.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Alyssa 路 Married on 05/03/2019

If I could Give 6 Stars I Would

Morgan and her team are incredible! I had seen Morgan's work on Instagram and quickly realized she was the photographer of someone I knew. This person could not say enough good things about her and I thought there was no way she could live up to this hype. Well she did. Not only is her work incredible but so is she. Morgan is one of the kindest people I have ever met. She is also incredibly responsive to e-mail and her turn around time is unmatched. The day of the wedding she and her team were early and ready to get started right when we arrived at the venue. As most brides I was a little stressed and not comfortable in front of the camera but Morgan was such a calming force and makes taking pictures seem so natural. She was so kind and patient making sure to capture the shots she and I both wanted and was incredibly flexible and open to suggestions. Our DJ went rouge and did not stick to the timeline provided to him but Morgan adjusted and you never would have known things were not playing out as planned. The next day my husband received our sneak peak pictures and not just a couple, a lot! We were so excited to be able to look back on the day with friends and family and it was so nice to have them so quickly. My husband and I were still on our honeymoon when Morgan delivered the rest of the photos and we were blown away by her work. We have received so many compliments from friends and family either at attendance or not on her work and her quick turn around. Morgan was one of our favorite vendors and I would recommend her to any and everyone!

Lady Ilg Photography 6
    Sent on 06/07/2019

Sarah 路 Married on 09/16/2018

Working with Morgan is a dream. Not only are her pictures gorgeous, romantic, and ethereal, but she makes you feel like you are working with your best friend throughout the entire process. Morgan quickly grasped the sentiments and vision of our wedding and captured our magical day more beautifully that we could have ever imagined. We will be forever grateful for her friendship and talent!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Laura 路 Married on 07/27/2018

All I can say is WOW! Morgan blew away all my expectations. She knows her job down to the tee! I loved that she only does weddings. She is extremely efficient and very kind when working with everyone. I loved getting to know her and appreciated all her enthusiasm that truly made my wedding feel so special! She never treats you as just another client! The photos look like they are from a magazine! I鈥檝e received so many compliments from them. I couldn鈥檛 have been happier with my decision of choosing Morgan to capture our wonderful day!

Lady Ilg Photography 7
    Lady Ilg Photography 8
    Sent on 08/14/2018

Danica 路 Married on 06/22/2018

Morgan is the absolute best! She is incredibly professional and extremely talented! She knows exactly which poses make you look very flattering and takes amazing photos! I would highly recommend her. She was great at getting everyone together for our large family and wedding party shots. She was very patient and great to work with, not to mention extremely sweet! I can't thank her enough for her services! If you want amazing wedding pictures she is definitely the person for the job!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Sara 路 Married on 05/26/2018

Morgan was an absolute dream to work with! By the time I found her, we had already done our engagement photos, so she graciously exchanged that part of her package for a boudoir photoshoot. Even though I was nervous and had no idea what I was doing for the boudoir, Morgan made me feel SO comfortable the whole time. It was so much fun! For the wedding day, Morgan and her second photographer were incredible. They arrived early and made sure to get photos of every part of the day. They even accommodated my last minute request of doing a "first touch" before the ceremony. Morgan was fast & efficient for the family portion of our photos which everyone was very happy about! The turnaround time for getting our photos back was incredible- we had them back in a little over a week after the wedding. Every single photo is AMAZING. We are so happy with how they turned out, and they so so beautifully depict our wedding day. We will treasure these forever and ever & are so grateful for Morgan. She also truly cares about getting to know her clients, and makes you feel so important and valued. She was by far our favorite vendor to hire!

Lady Ilg Photography 9
    Lady Ilg Photography 15
    Lady Ilg Photography 16
    Sent on 07/10/2018

Jenn 路 Married on 07/19/2016

Morgan did my wedding in Colorado. She is incredibly talented, professional and she works very efficiently. I was impressed all around and would definitely recommend her for wedding photography.

Sent on 08/16/2017

Ashley 路 Married on 08/30/2015

Morgan is absolutely amazing! She is so kind, sweet, and very talented! I met her and her fabulous husband at a wedding convention in Denver and loved her right away. She encouraged us to do an engagement session, and it was totally worth it. It helped her to get to know us. She was very good at helping to pose us in natural ways (my husband can be really awkward,) so the posing really helped. The day of our wedding she was just fabulous. We really wanted mountain top pictures and she was more than willing to run through tall grass, and take chair lifts to get our perfect shots. She listened really well to what we wanted and we couldn't be happier with how everything turned out! She is so thoughtful and I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 12/16/2015
  • User4958930 路 2+ years ago

Morgan is such a wonderful lady-- her work is beautiful and affordable, and she is so sweet to boot! We loved taking our engagement photos with her and are excited to have her do our wedding as well. She was willing to drive all the way up to Fort Collins from Denver for us and the photos turned out so wonderfully! She excels at taking "in the moment" photos, and truly cares about us as people instead of only as clients. She even referred us to our makeup artist!

Sent on 05/01/2015

Melissa 路 Married on 05/23/2015

My husband and I were so blessed to have Morgan as our photographer! I was blown away by her talent, passion and kindness. She made us feel so comfortable from our initial engagement shoot to the big day. She's at the top of my list when I recommend wedding vendors to friends. I cannot say enough good things about Lady Ilg Photography! Our experience was perfect!

Sent on 08/04/2015
  • User5116439 路 2+ years ago

This photographer was so engaging in all our photos. She was good at directing poses when we were unsure of what to do. She is always encouraging us to be ourselves and do whatever was comfortable. Lady Ilg is not afraid of using props and different landscapes to accentuate any couples beauty. She is very fun to work with and very professional. Great experience and would use her again.

Sent on 05/31/2015