Labrozzi Studios Reviews

Labrozzi Studios 6
Labrozzi Studios 7

Tim Manthey · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing experience!

Annette was amazing and truly captured the essence of our small family wedding.

Ashley · Married on 07/08/2018

Annette is the most talented, artistic, organized, and easy-going photographer we could have hoped for. We went with two photographers, and her associate TJ was great as well - we would recommend a second photographer to others looking to retain Annette's services as the extra coverage was well worth the extra fee. She knew exactly where and when to capture the most important moments of our wedding, and was also respectful of friends and family looking to get their own photographs. Her quoted fee was fair and equitable, and she followed through on everything she promised in her contract. We are already planning on contracting with Annette for future events as we couldn't be happier with her work!

• Trish

Trish · Married on 11/10/2017

Annette is so fun and easy to work with. The quality of our engagement photos was wonderful. Can't wait to get our wedding photos (we have a few weeks to go- we just got married 2 days ago). Highly recommend!!

Kara · Married on 11/04/2017

If we could give Annette 11 stars we would! Words cannot even begin to describe how amazing Annette is! She is so professional, and very prompt in her response making her a real pleasure to work with. Annette made sure we were happy with everything and all on the same page prior to the big day-which allowed us to relax and enjoy the day! She took our vision for our wedding, and made it better than we ever could have imagined! Her photo booth and props were out of this world, and our guests are still raving about her!! The price for all of the services Annette provided was fantastic! If you are looking for your photographer and photo booth for your wedding/event, Annette is the only person I would recommend!!! Thank you, Annette, for one of the best nights of our life!!

Diane · Married on 10/07/2017

The wedding video is spectacular. It is the best that I have ever seen. Every moment that I wanted on the video is there. I did not have to tell them what to include and what not to. Thank you.

Laura · Married on 09/30/2017

Annette was our photographer for our engagement shoot and September 2017 wedding. She was amazing! She has the perfect balence of being organized and timely with a creative eye. She was so easy to work with and helped make the wedding day so effortless and fun. She had a great second photographer and photographer! All of our pictures turned out wonderfully, I would highly recommned her and would definitely use her again!

susan · Married on 09/23/2017

I am completely blown away with the photos captured by Annette and Len. From our initial meeting, before a single shot was taken, I had total confidence in her. She's wonderful to work with, accommodating and so incredibly talented. The pictures are beautiful and truly captured the feelings and expressions. Looking at them really brings back those moments and emotions and invokes the same feelings of happiness and love felt that day. I cannot thank her enough for this gift that we can share and have forever. Annette and Len are fun to be around and super easy to work with. From start to finish I have nothing but compliments to share here.
    Not to mention that I think she's like a super photographer/ninja because I never saw her moving around and yet she captured so many meaningful moments that were not announced or scheduled. She was EVERYWHERE but must move fast because I hardly saw her once the wedding started. I can't say enough. Fantastic experience. Thank you!!! Susan & Vic Ceglie 9/23/17

julia · Married on 05/20/2017

Annette did both our engagement and wedding photos for our 5/20/17 wedding. Hiring her as our photographer was one of the best decisions we could have made! Her photos are fantastic and she is such a pleasure to work with. Thank you Annette for doing an incredible job and for taking such beautiful photos that we will continue to enjoy throughout the years!

virgil · Married on 05/13/2017

Words can not only describe my experience as I write this with a slight grin. The experience was already beginning to overflow with stress but not with the photographer. She was helpful and poise with two people who had no idea what they were doing but wanted to capture the moment. I will tell you she captured the moment and helped make the day a huge success! We are reminded of how awesome our wedding was every time we glance at the photos and start to experience it all over again. If your looking for someone to not just capture the moment but to help guide you in your journey look no further. Not only did the staged photos turn out great but the candid moments did as well.

Labrozzi Studios 8
    Labrozzi Studios 9
    Labrozzi Studios 10
    Labrozzi Studios 11
    Labrozzi Studios 12
    Labrozzi Studios 13

Kacie · Married on 10/22/2016

Annette was amazing. We did an engagement shoot at our venue and she was so accommodating. She was extremely flexible and easy to work with. The pictures were simply beautiful- she has a way of capturing the little moments I didn't even know happened! The wedding pictures were stunning. If I had the option to use her for every event I will!

Dyanne · Married on 10/09/2016

Annette is amazing and will work with you on your budget for photography and make your pictures gorgeous. Lyss and Scott had her do the engagement shots and they were so beautiful that we have no doubt that the wedding pictures will be spectacular as well. She was wonderful from start to finish. She actually stayed later to take the photos of my daughter and son-in-law leaving as guests held sparklers because she knew my daughter wanted that shot! We would use her again and recommend her to our friends in a heartbeat!!

• Jay

Jay · Married on 08/27/2016

Annette and her team (Len and Mike) did our photos for our wedding this past weekend. They were prompt and were very professional. We felt very comfortable with them taking photos of us and they had really great ideas for our photos. Annette is always prompt with answering any questions/concerns that we had way before and up until the wedding day. We also had given them a list of photos that we'd want taken and they went through our list and did them all. We can't wait to see the pictures. Thank you again Annette, Len and Mike!

Sincerely,
    J&J

• AandJHanzel

Allison · Married on 07/10/2016

Absolutely magnificent photography team! Annette and her assistant were absolutely fantastic. They captured our wedding day perfectly!!!

Keneesha · Married on 07/03/2016

If your looking for a amazing photographer for your wedding you've found it in Annette. She was very professional and helpful throughout the entire process. She even helped me find the perfect DJ . I couldn't have asked for more .

Jenessa · Married on 05/29/2016

To be honest, we love Annette and her work. Her portfolio obviously shows her true talent, but to see photos of you and your love through her artistic eye will make you cry. Photography was one of the most important aspects to us for our wedding. We took our search very seriously, interviewing a half-dozen photographers. Annette stood out far and beyond; there was no question she was meant to shoot our wedding. When we met her, she lugged photo books as examples of her work, some even done at our venue. (In contrast, other photogs we met with held up their iPhones with tiny thumbnails.) She chased us around Old Town Alexandria on an 100-degree day with all her equipment and captured a perfect set of photos from our engagement shoot that we are still sharing. We knew Annette would do a wonderful job on our wedding day, but she exceeded expectations. She again applied her artistic touch to the day, professionally commanding attention from everyone to get the best images possible. Annette captured things that we never realized were there. (She is also very nice and went beyond the call of duty, even helping the venue bring us some stuff to the hotel after the event.) And Annette picks an equally amazing team to capture the day. TJ Morgan captured moments with Annette’s exact detail, and the duo manning our photobooth were not only professional, but real troopers. There was always a line for the photobooth, so we highly recommend that add-on! Within a few days after our wedding, Annette sent us a slideshow of preview images. We already cried again and can't wait to see the rest! Thanks, Annette, for everything. You will be our photographer for all our future milestones. Just trust this gifted woman and let her work her magic.

Karyn · Married on 02/21/2016

We are so happy with the photos she took during our ceremonies. We had a Thai wedding ceremony and a non-traditional ceremony. She was more than willing to attend both and capture our special days. She did a wonderful job of capturing all of the special moments as well as set us up for dramatic poses that turned out better than we thought possible. The expressions on our faces, embraces with family and friends, exchanging glances with each other - Annette was there snapping all of it. Our favorite part is the slideshow she created of pictures from both ceremonies set to music. It is absolutely amazing!

We highly recommend Annette and her photography assistant. Their professionalism, precision, and fun attitude really helped us relax and be present in the moment on our special days.

Thank you for a wonderful experience!

Carla · Married on 12/20/2015

I would tell any couple considering booking with Labrozzi to take the plunge. They are worth every penny and are truly amazing. They are so nice and will make you feel so at ease throughout your entire event/ photo shoot. Personally me and my now husband are super shy and have never had any sort of photo shoot. I was so worried that I was just going to be awkward and it was going to be weird and uncomfortable but I can honestly say that it was entirely not the case with Labrozzi. They made us feel so comfortable and directed us so well and had so many nice pose suggestions. I got all my pictures back and they are above and beyond of what I expected. They are AMAZING, our entire family loved them.

To wrap it up, book with Labrozzi and I can guarantee you won't regret it.

Lisa · Married on 10/11/2015

I met Annette Labrozzi at Everygreen's Bridal Event held at Evergreen Country Club in Haymarket, VA. My father is a wedding photographer, and while I couldn't have him work on my wedding day, I did take any recommendation he had for a photographer very highly. After reviewing some of her work with her, my father sang her praises and we booked her. She did our engagement photos in Washington, DC when the cherry blossoms were in full bloom-beautiful, artsy looking photos. She did not disappoint on the wedding day either this past October. She has a great eye and sets up her shots very strategically. The pictures are beautiful, and everyone had a lot of fun shooting with her. She is easy to work with and kind. We could not have asked for a better outcome. We recommend Labrozzi Studios!

Sokha · Married on 10/10/2015

Annette was absolutely amazing, and was a natural with cultivating the best poses. The vest shots were even somewhat candid and she captured those with flawless detail. We recommend Annette to all of our friends and family getting married in the DC metro!

Labrozzi Studios 14

We used Labrozzi for the photo booth at my daughter's wedding. It was a huge hit -- everyone just loved it. Steve - the technician who ran the booth - was so nice and professional. He arrived right on time and was set up and ready to go at exactly the agreed upon time. Annette - the owner of the company - was a dream to work with. She was immediately responsive to my many questions and was flexible about requests for changes. The link to the photos was put up immediately and we received the disc within a few days of the wedding.

Annette was fabulous and very flexible with scheduling! My now husband and I decided to elope in Old Town Alexandria. I changed the date at the last minute because of a possibility of rain which Annette made work with her schedule to accommodate us. Clearly not something I would recommend but just another reason she is so easy to work with! She was very easy to communicate with and quick to respond to email. We were both a little awkward at first as this was our first time taking photos together but she made us feel very comfortable right off the bat. She also sent me a few preview photos the day after our ceremony so I could announce to our friends and family that we got married! They are amazing pictures and I could not have asked for a better all-around experience. To top it all off she was very reasonably priced for this area especially for the quality of work she does. She knows her way around a camera. Choose Annette for your next photography session - you will not regret it in the slightest!

Pamela · Married on 07/18/2015

I would like to say how professional Annette services at Labrozzi Studios are! I used her for my Rehearsal Dinner and my Wedding day, she showed up early on both days, Annette and her staff was top notch. I was able to meet with her first to go over my vision of how I wanted my wedding pictures to look and the rest was history, she was patient and just on top of everything. The photo booth was AMAZING my guest loved it so much...it was very modern. I also gave my guest frames at my wedding, Annette told me the size of the photo booth pics to fit the frames. I would say use her for all your services you won't be disappointed at all. Her prices are worth every penny and much more. The customer service from her was EXCELLENT as well.. Also the Friday night before my wedding she was at my rehearsal dinner and I have those great memories as well.... My wedding books are amazing as well...PERFECTION is the Word...I would use when looking at my Wedding books and my Wedding Video, it makes me Cry every time.... (Great Memories were Captured)
    Thanks Annette for making great memories for my husband and I on our wedding day. (My wedding location was at the Sunset Room, National Harbor, MD)

So great! Annette and her assistant were wonderful on our wedding day. It ended up being hot, which prevented some of our family from being able to do many pictures outside, but Annette was very flexible and understanding of our needs. She was easy to work with and worked quickly to get pictures in so that people could take breaks in the AC. Her assistant was wonderful as well and I feel that they both went above and beyond to make our day perfect. To be honest, I didn't even notice them during most of the wedding (that is a good thing in my opinion). They were there snapping pictures, but never once in the way. We appreciated that aspect of it so much, because it allowed us to enjoy everything while they were working in the background. I am so thankful that we were able to book Labrozzi Studios and would highly recommend them to anyone. I can't say enough great things about Annette and her team! We can't wait to see our pictures!

Annette was extremely nice, very professional, and responsive to our needs. She was also punctual and enthusiastic about her work - which is important when dealing with stressed couples such as us. She made the picture portions of our day flow very smoothly and the photographs she took were excellent!
    On our wedding day, we also used a second photographer (who works with Annette when two photographers are needed) and a photo booth (provided through Annette). The second photographer also brought the same high level of service as Annette and brought a lot of nice ideas to the groom's photos before our ceremony. The photo booth was well done, had lots of neat props, and probably the most popular activity at our reception! We are pretty sure that everyone got at least one photo inside it before the night was done.
    We would definitely recommend her and are sorry that there is only one of her because every couple deserves a photographer as amazing as her!