La-tea-da's Catering Reviews

La-tea-da's Catering 7
  • Ashley

Ashley Weddle · Married on 05/11/2019

5 Stars for Service and Flavor

We loved worked with La-tea-da's for our rehearsal dinner at the Brawley Estate, they were so easy to work with, created the perfect menu for us, and the food was incredible! No issues with any part of the planning, and since they're an exclusive caterer for Brawley Estate they know the venue and know exactly how to set up for the perfect evening. We loved working with them!

Sent on 06/10/2019

La-tea-da's Catering's reply:

Ashley, Thanks so much for taking the time to review! We had such a pleasure working with you and your family and we are thrilled that everything exceeded your expectations! Please let us know how we can ever help you out in the future!

Sheila Spitz · Married on 10/13/2018

Only Caterer I use

Beautiful presentations. Phenomenal food!! Great to work with! Awesome awesome staff. I had no worries or issues because LTD’s and Janet watched out for every detail - even non- catering related. Highest recommendations! Perfect wedding

Sent on 10/16/2018
    La-tea-da's Catering 15
    La-tea-da's Catering 16
    La-tea-da's Catering 17
    La-tea-da's Catering 18

Kathy · Married on 07/21/2018

Emily and the folks from La-tea-da's catering were absolutely amazing and helped to make our daughters wedding a very memorable occasion. From the day we interviewed Emily over the phone, we knew she was the person we wanted to help orchestrate this wedding event. Emily listened to what our daughter and her fiance wanted for their wedding, had tons of suggestions when we were not sure what to do and was so flexible and easy to work with. The night of the wedding we received so many compliments on the creative food choices, the servers, and how fantastic the wedding was. Could not have done it without La-tea-da being one of our finest vendors!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Tara · Married on 06/16/2018

We were overjoyed with how all of the food, drinks, and service by La Tea Das Catering turned out for our wedding. Our guests are still raving about the delicious food (especially the pork doughnut appetizers!). They really went above and beyond in not only creating an awesome and creative wedding dinner but overall experience! We really appreciate how prompt, flexible, and accommodating they were with us throughout the planning process. We definitely recommend this catering company!!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Cindy · Married on 06/02/2018

La-tea-da's is Fabulous! Their food is Delicious and the Presentation is Beautiful! My daughter got married in June and we are still getting compliments on the quality of the food and the staff. We had an unexpected weather event happen and had to move the cocktail hour and it was seamless, the guests weren't even aware anything had been changed! If you hire La-tea-da's you will not be Disappointed!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Jen · Married on 04/14/2018

Food we delicious and great service. Janet was great to work with!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Scott · Married on 04/14/2018

The entire experience was excellent. Great food, top notch service and thorough planning!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Kevin · Married on 09/16/2017

Janet,

I want to thank you for a wonderful event. My wife has expressed several times, “This is what I’ve imagined for our daughter, since the day she was born”. Your staff was as professional as it comes and I believe we have found a caterer for life. As you may well know, we had guest from as far north as Green Bay WI, and as far south as Vero Beach FL; they all raved about their dinner. La-tea-da’s far exceeded our expectations. Your teams preparation and presentation was spot on. Thank you so very much for ensuring this special day was exactly that “Special”.

Sent on 09/22/2017

Coleman · Married on 05/27/2017

Hands down THE BEST!!! The entire staff was wonderful. The attention to detail and planning expertise left me with nothing to worry about. They took our wishes and transformed them into amazing dishes! No one else I would ever use!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Marcia · event on 05/20/2017

We used La-Tea-Da's for lunch, cocktail and dinner at our daughter's Bat Mitzvah and couldn't be happier. Janet took the time to get to know our 13-year-old's likes and taste which showed in the menu selection and presentation. Our guests were impressed!
    The staff was polite, friendly and extremely helpful. We know where to go for our next event.

Sent on 06/16/2017
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 05/13/2017

Samuel was very helpful with everything in planning the details of our menu. Even as far as going out and picking the exact color of blush napkin I wanted. There is never a moment when my glass was empty. They went above and beyond to provide the best service for our guests and us. The food was exquisite and the service was on point. The server's came out to the wedding party with hors d'oeuvres and drinks while we were taking pictures while cocktail hour was going on so we were able to enjoy as well. I was by far impressed with the level of service that we received. All of our guests were as well and mentioned what a beautiful wedding it was and how they were blown away by the food and service. Samuel is the greatest and our life saver and everyone loved your menu ideas! La Tea Da was very flexible with the menu which we loved! We will truly cherish that day and the memory! Thank for everything!

Sent on 09/15/2017

Gracie · Married on 10/15/2016

Janet was extremely accommodating for our needs as well as our budget! She and her staff were very attentive throughout the event. Before dinner even started, I spilled red wine on my wedding dress and her entire staff dropped what they were doing to blot with club soda!!! Food was excellent as well all of our guests loved it!!!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Victoria · Married on 09/24/2016

There are not enough words to describe how wonderful Janet with La-tea-das is or how impressed I am with her. She truly saved our wedding day, and that is no exaggeration. When we had to change our venue the day before the wedding, Janet had an amazing suggestion for a new venue. It was perfect! She made all of the contacts, met us at the venue, and explained a new vision on the fly (to a very frazzled bride).

When we had to switch venues, we also had to do a rehearsal the day of. In only six hours, Janet pulled off a gorgeous and delicious rehearsal dinner at our new venue. The appetizers, dinner, and presentation exceeded every expectation. We were absolutely blown away!

She and the new event location coordinator worked tirelessly to create our dream wedding. They reworked the cocktail and reception spaces so that they suited our personalities, even surprising us with market lighting and details galore! Our guests absolutely raved about how delicious the food was, and we couldn't agree more! Janet even made sure that my new husband and I had a few minutes for a candlelit dinner alone after our wedding ceremony. She even had late night snacks ready to go for our guests as they left. She is so creative in her menus and food presentation! Her staff did a fantastic job!

There is no one I could possibly recommend more than Janet and her exceptional team. I could go on and on about how wonderful Janet is and how far above and beyond she went to create the perfect wedding for us. Five out of five stars simply doesn't do her or her team justice. I can't thank her enough. She is simply the best!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Emily · Married on 08/27/2016

La-tea-da's was the perfect caterer for our wedding day. Their communication was great, their service staff was an absolute pleasure to work with, and the quality of their food/drink was outstanding! Janet, Sam, Debbie and the team were instrumental in making our special day perfect for us and our guests. We would 100% recommend La-tea-da's to anyone! Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/30/2016

This was one of the best parts of my wedding. My guest raved and raved about the food and made comments about how it was the best food they have ever had at a wedding. Everything about their service was amazing. At the taste testing we all got to try what we would be serving and they worked with us as we made changes. At the wedding they made sure the bridal party ate and everyone was happy. I have never worked with more professional individuals in my entire life. If I could give them 10 stars I would because they went that above and beyond. Thank you again for making my wedding the best day ever.

Sent on 08/20/2015

Janet · Married on 06/20/2015

LaTeaDa's are the best! Had no issues at all and they exceeded our expect ions for our daughter's wedding. The food was outstanding, service was excellent. My guests are still commenting on how wonderful everything was. They are a pleasure to work with.the attention to detail was just great. I would tell anyone that needs a great caterer to use LaTeaDa's. So happy we did.

Sent on 06/27/2015

Michele · Married on 06/20/2015

Everyone was so excited about the food at our reception. La Tea Da's was flexible and made my vision even more beautiful that I imagined. I would highly recommend them for any bride that catering is a priority.

Sent on 07/03/2015

Kristin · Married on 11/15/2014

Elizabeth and the LaTeaDa's staff made sure people were still raving about the food at our wedding when we went back to work a week later. (I had more than one person ask for the roasted corn dip recipe.) Elizabeth took the time to sit down with us and send countless emails back and forth to male sure she understood our wants, needs, and vision. They were the only caterer we talked to who actually provided us with a sample menu designed for our wedding with our budget in mind. All of the other caterers just sent over their full menu and a list of additional fees so we could figure it out on our own...like someone planning a wedding has time to do that!? On the day of our wedding Elizabeth and her staff were nothing short of perfect. They arrived on time, despite the Charlotte Marathon and it's traffic, and even made a plate of the passed cocktail hour hors d'oeuvres for my husband and I to eat before we were introduced at the reception. After the wedding they took care of making sure we had to-go boxes of food because they new we wouldn't get to eat much during the reception. Elizabeth and LaTeaDa's are the only caterer I will ever use from now on!

Sent on 11/23/2014

Susan · Married on 10/26/2014

When my daughter got engaged, the first call I made was to make sure that La-tea-da's would be available to cater the wedding. I had always been impressed with their outstanding service and incredible food, so hiring them was a must. We worked with Elizabeth and she is the most organized, creative, calm, responsive, professional I have met in a long time. The venue we chose required that we rent everything we needed including a kitchen. Elizabeth did not miss a single detail. She found a creative solution for every challenge always keeping our budget in mind. When she told me not to worry that she would take care of everything, she meant it. We hired Elizabeth to be our point person for the day and she managed all the other vendors so I could spend the wedding day worry free.
    As great as the service was, the food was even more outstanding. We had a large variety of items throughout the evening and every bite was delicious. My guests raved about the food from the way it was served to how fabulous it tasted. The presentation of every passed appetizer, every station and dessert presentation was remarkable and spot on. La-tea-da's worked seamlessly with the other vendors and the evening was magical. Everything they did was perfect from beginning to end. They were generous and creative and it was a pleasure. They made my daughter's wedding dreams come true.

Sent on 10/30/2014

Lisa · Married on 09/27/2014

La-Tea-Da's helped make our wedding day one-of-a-kind for our wedding guests! They were very professional, and helped bring our vision of the wedding day food to reality! As big foodies, my husband and I really appreciated their incredible knowledge base of different types of cuisines and not only willingness but enthusiasm to work with us to incorporate a unique menu/serving style for our big day. Our guests were blown away by not only the taste of the amazing food but the presentation as well. I would highly recommend La-Tea-Da's without reservation for anyone with catering needs!

Sent on 11/22/2014

Linda · Married on 08/02/2014

We had numerous guests comments that our food was the best and most creative they had tasted at any wedding. The catering staff was professional and did a fantastic job. The presentation was lovely and very appealing. I would highly recommend La Tea Da's to anyone who is looking for a caterer. Elizabeth, the Catering Manager we worked with, was wonderful. She was able to answer all of our questions, would get back to us in a timely manner, and made good suggestions about placement of food set up and presentation for the reception.

Sent on 08/07/2014

misty · Married on 06/14/2014

We worked with Elizabeth for our reception catering, she was awesome! She always responded quickly to any question that we had. She even helped bustle my dress at the reception. She was very nice and professional. Everyone at our reception raved about the food and the service!! All of the service staff were so friendly and willing to help! Again I loved working with Elizabeth and this company. I very highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/19/2014

Ashley · Married on 04/19/2014

La-tea-das was one of the best decisions I made while planning my wedding. Elizabeth was so helpful and the staff was so nice. Many of my guest said it was the best wedding food that they have ever had. ( I used their southern menu... I could only imagine how good their other menus are.)The presentation was beautiful and the food was hot. If I host another event I will be using them again!

Sent on 04/27/2014
  • Lexi

Lexi · Married on 04/05/2014

La-Tea-Da's catered both my rehearsal dinner and wedding this past April, and I don't even have words to express how amazing the whole experience was. Being a foodie and someone who works in the industry, I have pretty high standards. I certainly didn't make it easy on them! We brought La-Tea-Da's on as our caterer at the last minute. Seriously last minute - like a week before. Did I mention my wedding was multicultural and I wanted to include a good amount of Venezuelan and Spanish inspired dishes? Janet met with me to discuss the menus only days before the wedding, and she put my mind at ease instantly. All of the challenges I thought would be insurmountable, namely my eclectic taste in food, only seemed to excite her more as she threw out creative solutions and suggestions with the enthusiasm of a kid in a candy store. In the end, I wound up with my dream menu. Incredible passed hors d'oeuvres, Paella, tapas, shrimp & grits, ceviche, gazpacho, tacos, sushi, a Venezuelan parilla station, late night Philly cheese steak sliders, and more somehow all came together beautifully to create one of the best food experiences I've ever had. My guests consistently echo my sentiments as well. My only regret was not taking the time to eat even more, though it wasn't for lack of trying on the part of the staff! We arrived to the reception venue to a lovely candlelit sampling for two while the cocktail hour wrapped up and the amazing staff diligently kept our cups and plates full the whole night. I could go on and on, but let's just say I'm anxiously awaiting a ten year vow renewal of some sort so I can call La-Tea-Da's up and do it all again.

Sent on 07/08/2014