La Sorella Bridal Reviews

La Sorella Bridal 3
La Sorella Bridal 4
La Sorella Bridal 5

Maria · Married on 12/04/2016

Mandy and her team at La Sorella are amazing. My hair and makeup was perfect for my December 2016 wedding at the Venetian in Garfield . Everyone told me I looked like a princess. Mandy made my hair so elegant yet understated, and though I have a lot of hair, she made it seem like I had twice as much than what I do have (without extensions). Everyone loved my makeup...I like that it wasn't too much and I looked natural. My bridesmaids looked amazing!!!! La Sorella is a perfect pick.

Sent on 12/23/2016

kristen · Married on 11/26/2016

Mandy and her team are EXCEPTIONAL! We all were absolutely in love with our hair and it stayed the entire night and then some. Not only is Mandy super talented, but her knowledge of weddings in general from her years of experience was so helpful to make our day run smoothly. Can not say enough good things about La Sorella Bridal. Be sure to ask about extensions- they make all the difference! If you want someone reliable, talented, and just good/fun energy on your wedding day, look no further! Thank you Mandy!

Sent on 12/04/2016

Kristen · Married on 11/05/2016

Mandy and her entire team at La Sorella Bridal are the best in the business. As soon as I met Mandy, I knew she was going to be the one that would do my hair on my wedding day. She took my idea and along with some of her own, created a flawless look that lasted from 12 in the afternoon until 2 am when I went to bed. She arrived at my house early to set up, followed by her assistant Melanie and makeup artist Stella. Melanie prepped all of the girls while Mandy styled us. They even took the time to do my 6 and 3 year old nieces' hair. Mandy styled both mothers perfectly and every one of my bridesmaids absolutely LOVED how their hair came out. Stella did a fantastic job with everyone's makeup as well. We all wanted a dramatic eye and I can assure you that Stella is the master of the smokey eye! Everyone looked absolutely stunning throughout the entire day and night. Numerous guests complimented me on how gorgeous my hair and makeup looked. La Sorella Bridal made me look and feel the most beautiful I have ever felt, and that is exactly how it should be on your wedding day. I can say with the upmost confidence that you will not be disappointed with La Sorella Bridal!

Sent on 11/08/2016

anna · Married on 10/29/2016

I would highly recommend Mandy. She did hair for me, my mom and 5 bridesmaids on my wedding day. I was a very difficult bride when it came to my hair. I went to 5 different trails and was unhappy with all of them. I even changed my mind on my hairstyle the day of the wedding. Absolutely crazy. Mandy was awesome. She listened to me carefully and did everything to make me happy. My hair looked beautiful. It stayed all night ever though I partied hard, dancing and jumping around all night. Mandy was very professional, skillful and punctual. All of my bridesmaids were amazed with her work. Thank you so very much Mandy for putting up with me, my mom and my girls. You are a very talented and skillful hair stylist.

Sent on 12/31/2016

Lauren · Married on 10/15/2016

La Sorella Bridal was unbelievable! Everyone looked absolutely stunning and was so happy with her hair and makeup services.

During the scheduling process Mandy was very accommodating with all of my questions and numerous hair/makeup trials. She made sure everyone I was very comfortable prior to the wedding day.

On the wedding day itself everyone arrived on time. Mandy stuck to her schedule and was completed with everyone ahead of schedule. It was truly a perfect experience! I would not have changed a thing!

• O

Natalie · Married on 10/02/2016

Mandy was absolutely wonderful to work with from the hair trial to the day of my wedding. I'm glad I decided to work with her for my hair for the wedding. She also did a great job on my maid of honors hair too. Thank you, Mandy! I highly recommend her to anyone!

Danielle · Married on 08/28/2016

Mandy and her assistant were wonderful! I can't say enough great things about them! Mandy was attentive before my big day; very responsive via email and text. She and her assistant made my girls and I look beautiful on my special day! She was extremely efficient I highly recommend La Sorella!!!! Thank you so so much for making me feel so beautiful on my wedding day!! xo (Danielle 082816)

Sent on 10/22/2016

Rowena · Married on 08/27/2016

If you want to look your best on your big day?! look no further, Mandy is the best at what she does and know how to make every bride and entire bridal party look amazing! she was amazing to work with great communicating with you very flexible, Mandy is is extremely professional she is dedicated to making sure every member of the bridal party is 100% happy and satisfied. shes open to any suggestion what kind of hair you like and do even more prettier, couldn't ask for the best wedding hairstylist, absolutely the best! i cannot imagine my wedding without the incredible up do, all night long. best experienced. I highly recommend Mandy La Sorella Bridal.
    Good luck and wish Mandy La Sorella Bridal all the best.

God speed Mandy! :-)

Jessica · Married on 08/20/2016

Mandy Liento is kind, compassionate, and very professional. When I first inquired about La Sorella doing my hair for my wedding Mandy immediately emailed me back and scheduled a trial session. My hair came out better than I could have ever dreamed of. Mandy has true talent. A few months after booking Mandy for my wedding I asked her to do my hair for my engagement session. I brought her a few pictures off of pinterest. She took a quick look and did my hair to perfection. The day we took our engagement pictures, the weather was similar to a tornado outside. The winds were speeding fast. Let me tell you my hair did not move. It blew perfectly with the wind and stayed together as if I just got it done. My photographer that day even complimented my hair.

Mandy is a true professional with an unbelievable talent. I have only met her twice yet I feel like I’ve known her for years. She is truly something special and I cannot wait for her to do my hair on my wedding day.

My wedding day was on August 20, 2016:
    I felt absolutely beautiful on my wedding day. Mandy Liento was apart of making my dream wedding come true. She is professional, extremely talented, and personable.

The day of my wedding Mandy arrived right on time with her assistant. She made all my bridesmaids and my mom look spectacular. My hair is very fine. I knew I wanted extensions. Mandy’s extensions are amazing. The color she selected at my trail matched my hair exactly. She even recommended Kristen to highlight and cut my hair to match them even better! Kristen is still my hairstylist to this day I love her too! My mom also used Mandy’s extensions; her hair came out incredibly beautiful.
    The day of my wedding my hair came out better than I could have every dreamed of. Mandy is truly something special! It lasted the entire night perfectly. I HIGHLY recommended Lasorella Bridal!

Jaclynn · Married on 07/15/2016

Mandy and her team are THE BEST! I got married last week and could not be happier with both my hair and makeup. Kristen is beyond amazing and really understand what everyone wanted for their hair. I needed to have two hair trials because my hair piece ended up not fitting my head correctly. Mandy and Kristen were beyond flexible when needing to schedule an appointment immediately. I am beyond picky when it comes to my hair, but I only needed to show Kristen a few pictures of what I had in mind, and my hair looked amazing! Even though I loved my hair during the trials, I loved it even more than I thought I could on my wedding day. It held the ENTIRE day, even though our ceremony was not until 6:30pm and it was nearly 100 degrees outside. I could not be happier or thank Kristen enough for the amazing job she did on my hair, and my sisters too!! They were beyond happy with how they looked, and it truly did look amazing.

Tricia did all of our makeup and it looked perfect!! We decided to go with the airbrush which I HIGHLY recommend. It looked natural, but stayed on all day and didn't even need to be touched up at any point. All of our makeup looked fantastic, natural, and stunning in pictures. I can not thank La Sorella Bridal enough!

Sent on 07/27/2016

Jamie · Married on 06/11/2016

Mandy is outstanding! Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/30/2016

Jaime · Married on 06/04/2016

Mandy and her assistant Melanie were beyond amazing! I was deployed when I booked Mandy, and she was so accommodating and helpful. I flew back to NJ and had my trial, when I wanted a change, she knew exactly how to fix it and by my wedding day it was everything I had hoped for and more. She made all of my bridesmaids look BEAUTIFUL! My mom wanted an adjustment done to her hair and she was so helpful in making her feel comfortable. She even took the time to do my aunt's hair even though she wasn't on the original timeline. Everyone loved Mandy and her work! I would definitely recommend her without hesitation. She was on time, and made sure everything went smoothly so I had nothing to worry about!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Lauren · Married on 05/13/2016

Mandy did an EXCELLENT job on mine and my bridesmaids hair for my wedding on 5/13/2016. I booked with her right after my trial even though I had deposits to have a total of 3 trials done with different people. She was so talented and very professional through the whole process from booking to the actual wedding date prep. I was so nervous about the rain and humidity during the day of my wedding and my curls and everything held perfectly! For any brides looking for a hair stylist- Mandy was a pleasure to work with and I would recommend her to every bride!!! Thank you Mandy!

Sent on 05/16/2016

M · Married on 05/07/2016

Mandy and La Sorella Bridal was phenomenal! She did 9 girls hair so efficiently and it looked amazing. All of the girls were 100% satisfied with their hair. Our hair matched our pictures of inspiration. I did a trial with Mandy, as did my mom. I had a gorgeous updo, while my mom did something more simple and got an amazing blow out! Mandy made us look beautiful for our big day and I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for bridal hair services! Thanks Mandy!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Kaitlynn · Married on 03/04/2016

I first reached out to Mandy about two months after I was engaged. I had read through a lot of her reviews on wedding wire and I could not ignore the overwhelming positive responses. She responded super quickly to my email and immediately we got to scheduling a hair trial. Mandy was professional, easy-going, knowledgeable and confident. She made me feel so comfortable and we really clicked which was very important to me. I wanted someone who was great at hair but also someone I could feel at ease with and Mandy was all of that and more. My first hair trial was fantastic--I booked her right then and there on the spot! A few months later I decided that I wanted to change my hair style for the wedding based off of the wedding dress I purchased and Mandy was completing understanding and cooperative. We booked a second trial. I showed her a picture and she made my hair look exactly like what I wanted. I was so excited to work with her for my wedding. The day of the wedding Mandy did my hair, my moms and 8 bridesmaids. She even helped to style my grandmothers hair last minute. Mandy accomplished all of that with the help of an assistant and had us all ready on time. Everyone's hair looked PHENOMENAL! Like I could not even believe just how great everyone's hair looked. The hair was my biggest fear going into my wedding because I wanted to ensure that all of my girls felt and looked their best. Mandy put ALL of my fears to rest bc she is AMAZING at what she does. My hair came out even more fabulous than the day of my trial. I am not sure how that is possible but I was blown away. I have fine, thin hair and with Mandy's skill and the help of hair extensions Mandy made me look like a super model. I cannot thank you enough Mandy! You're the best! Everyone needs to book Mandy ASAP!!

Sent on 03/13/2016

lauren · Married on 10/24/2015

La Sorella Bridal was beyond accommodating and responsive from my very first email through my wedding day. Reassuring my every concern or worry for my hair. Kristen arrived on time was quick and efficient and styled every girl perfectly. It was a great energy that morning and we even finished early! We received compliments all night on our hair. The day was a little windy but everyone's hair stayed put! I would definitely recommend La Sorella Bridal for any bride wanting to feel her most beautiful!!

Katie · Married on 10/16/2015

Mandy did my hair, my mom & my mother-in-laws hair, as well as all my bridesmaids hair for my wedding on 10/16/15. It was an easy decision for me, as she has done my hair for a wedding I was in about 2 years ago, and I loved it so much that I knew I would be choosing her for my own wedding. She is amazing! I am normally EXTREMELY picky about how I do my hair, but during my trial, Mandy got it right the first time. I didn't need to change one thing, I loved it so much. All my bridesmaids loved their hair too! They gave her a small explanation of what they wanted or a picture and she went above and beyond. She is a true professional! She showed up right on time, was very responsive to my emails, and traveled to the hotel I was getting ready at. She even touched up some up the girls who got their hair done earlier in the morning. I got so many compliments on my hair and I have already recommended her to a few other brides! She has such talent. Hopefully I can work with her again in the future!

Sent on 11/19/2015

Jaime-Lynn · Married on 10/10/2015

My friend used Mandy at La Sorella Bridal for her wedding and recommended her to me. Choosing to use them for our hairstyling was definitely one of my best wedding decisions!
    Mandy was booked on my wedding date so she recommended Kristen for myself and my bridal parties hairstyling. Both Mandy and Kristen were extremely accommodating from the start. I live out of state and scheduling a trial was difficult, but they were very flexible with their availability.
    They were also accommodating on the day of our wedding. We required a very early start (7:00am) to be able to style my entire bridal parties (7 ladies) hair by 9:15am. Kristen and her assistant arrived on time and even finished early! Some of my bridesmaids brought pictures of what they wanted and others just let Kristen recommend a style. EVERYONE's hair looked gorgeous!
    Thank you La Sorella Bridal!!!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Jennifer · Married on 10/10/2015

I want to begin by saying that I am super picky when it comes to hair and make-up. When I started researching hair and make-up artists for my October 10, 2015 wedding, I was inundated with options (as most brides are!).

Mandy (La Sorella Bridal) responded immediately to my initial inquiry (for anyone lining vendors up - this was a great sign!). I set up a consultation with her and Tanya (make-up). They understood that I didn’t want to look too dolled up – I wanted a more natural look. They took the time to listen and I loved the look that they created – I felt super comfortable and booked right away.

During the year leading up to my wedding, Mandy always responded to all my inquiries (even when I sent her random hair accessory photos) and she even did a fantastic job on my hair for my bridal shower.

The day of the wedding she was on time and ready to go. Of course, thanks to Pinterest, I had other ideas for my hair the day of, and I opted for a completely different look. She took the time to look at the new inspiration photos and she created exactly what I envisioned.

Mandy and Tanya also created amazing looks for my mother, mother-in-law, sister-in-law and friend! They all looked fabulous!

I also want to add that I opted to get the hair extensions from her and EVERYONE was asking me when I grew my hair that long – they had no idea I had extensions in.

I looked and felt absolutely glamorous (as every bride should).

I recommend Mandy/La Sorella Bridal to any bride that wants to look and feel amazing!

Sent on 11/06/2015

My best friend recommended La Sorella for my wedding day hair. Kristan was my stylist and she was absolutely amazing! Upon meeting her at the trial I was instantly comfortable and excited to have her style my hair. Their prices were very reasonable and they were very professional. She traveled to our location and did all of the bridal party. She was very accommodating and had no problem styling some of my bridesmaids who decided at the last minute. She created a soft, elegant look for my wedding that lasted most of the night, including hours of dancing on the dance floor with all my guests. I highly recommend la Sorella for your next event!

Sent on 11/07/2015

Liz · Married on 10/03/2015

I had Mandy do my hair and Tanja did my makeup on my wedding day - I loved them both. I felt absolutely beautiful and have gotten tons of compliments on the look. Mandy is professional, responsive, talented, and also just fun to hang out with :)
    I am so appreciative that I convinced Mandy to come to my venue since it's not in her normal service area. My hair is very fine so I knew I wanted to use extensions, well Mandy is a master at it. The color she selected at the trial exactly matched my hair, and in no time she whipped up a beautiful side braid that was identical to the photo I had brought in. I was so happy I was finally going to be able to have a beautiful thick braid on my wedding day!
    I had two makeup trials because I wasn't in love with the coloring on the first one, and wasn't a fan of the airbrush (it's a personal choice, some people love it, I didn't). Tanja listened to my feedback and the second trial she nailed it.
    I am SO happy with the way my hair and makeup turned out. I also had a crew of girls and my mom that got their hair and makeup done, and they all loved it - I didn't hear one negative thing afterwards.
    I wasn't charged for the makeup for my nieces, which I appreciated. We even had a little snafu with the payment, which Mandy handled quickly and very professionally afterwards.
    I would definitely recommend Mandy and La Sorella Bridal to any future bride!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Caitlin · Married on 10/02/2015

Mandy did my hair, my mom's hair, and my bridesmaids' hair the morning of my wedding. She did an amazing job -- my hair has never looked the way it looked that day; it was even better than when we did the trial before the wedding. The hair is such an important part of the whole wedding look, and Mandy really did everything she could to make sure it was perfect. Mandy was the first to arrive that morning - she set my hair and then moved onto efficiently and beautifully style all of the other girls throughout the morning. Then, it was my turn again to have my look finished and styled. She was a pro at affixing my veil, too, and taught me how to hold the veil around my arm so that it didn't pull or get stepped on. Mandy was professional and kind. She didn't add any stress or pressure to the morning, which was so important to me. I wish I had more formal events to go to so she could do my hair like that all the time!

Sent on 11/05/2015
  • Tracy & Van

Tracy · Married on 09/18/2015

Mandy is the best! A true professional and will make sure you have the look you want on your wedding day. I visited her for 2 trials and both were great. I didn't have a wedding party but I did have almost 20 girls - family and friends getting their hair done and every single one of them looked AWESOME! You can't go wrong with Mandy.

Sent on 10/20/2015

Meghan · Married on 07/31/2015

Let me start by saying that Mandy is truly an amazing person as well as stylist! She was so patient with me when helping me decide on my wedding style. I had three trials with Mandy and every time she helped me to perfect my style. The day of my wedding my hair was exactly what I wanted and more! It's stayed all and night perfectly! She was at my door at 5:30am just to leave extra time to make my style perfect! She even took the time to call me a few times to discuss my concerns about my style and reassure me how everything would be perfect! Her professionalism and talent are a perfect 10! She not only did my hair she was a huge support on my wedding day. I couldn't imagine anyone ever doing my hair better! Mandy is truly a fabulous bridal stylist and I can't wait to have her do my hair again!!!

Sent on 08/19/2015

marie · Married on 07/12/2015

Mandy is truly a professional. After 4 bad hair trials someone recommended Mandy , and she was amazing she got it right away . My hair looked absolutely perfect on my wedding and my curls lasted. My bridal party loved her too . I would highly recommend Mandy she is an A+++++++ !

Sent on 07/19/2015