La Sorella Bridal Reviews

La Sorella Bridal 3
La Sorella Bridal 4
La Sorella Bridal 5

Samantha · Married on 12/21/2017

I was extremely picky when choosing someone to do my hair for my wedding - but when I had my trial with Mandy I knew she was the real deal! I usually style my own hair regularly so I was looking for someone who could add that extra wow factor for my wedding day, and Mandy pulled it off stunningly. She and her assistant helped to make me and my bridal party look and feel absolutely amazing for the day. Not only were they super talented and professional, but also a joy to work with. Thank you ladies!!

La Sorella Bridal 6
    La Sorella Bridal 7
    Sent on 01/16/2018

popo · Married on 11/25/2017

my hairs looked wonderful thank you manby

Sent on 12/20/2016

Colleen · Married on 11/17/2017

I just got married on 11/17/17 in NJ and Mandy did my hair along with all six of my bridesmaids. I cannot express how pleased I was with the outcome. Mandy is an absolute gem to work with and I couldn’t be happier that I chose her for all of our hair needs….future brides...you will not be disappointed!! Mandy’s pricing is extremely reasonable as well, especially for the area, and my price included her doing a total of 7 people’s hair, travel fees and real human hair extensions.

From the beginning, Mandy was very professional and responsive to answering emails and calls--responding to any inquiries in a timely fashion. When going for my trial, while I couldn’t decide on an exact style, I showed her pictures and, like that, she completely understood “the look” I was going for and created something magical. I was not worried at all with how the results would be on the wedding day!

On the wedding day, Mandy got to my hotel room nice and early. All of the girls had ideas of what they wanted their hair to look like and Mandy was very accommodating and completed them all in a timely manner. They were all amazed with her talent (I had no doubt they would be!). My hair looked better than I could have imagined--very elegant, lots of volume, looked fabulous in pictures, and held throughout the entire day! Me and my whole bridal party looked and felt absolutely gorgeous.

Thank you so much for making my day so memorable and beautiful!

La Sorella Bridal 8
    La Sorella Bridal 9
    Sent on 12/05/2017

Stacy · Married on 10/13/2017

Mandy did hair for all 8 of my bridesmaids for my October wedding, and she was phenomenal! She showed up right on time and had all 8 girls done right on schedule, and each of them got exactly what they asked for. It was honestly the best hair I've seen done for bridesmaids, and I have been a bridesmaid in 4 weddings myself prior to this, with one traumatic hair experience of my own. Luckily, Mandy will be doing the next 2 weddings I am in as well! Her pricing is reasonable, she's very responsive and friendly, and the hair comes out beautiful.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Anne-Marie · Married on 10/01/2017

We all know that beauticians are not magicians, however, Mandy and Carrie are truly the exceptions. Throughout the entire process, they were extremely professional, responsive, accommodating and always with a warm smile. I was worried about the schedule and somewhat nervous they would get all three of us done within the allotted time. They were punctual, set up their stations like clockwork and were done ahead of schedule. And the best part is that they made all three of us look stunning. Everyone kept commenting on how beautiful we looked. The hairstyle was very flattering. Mandy graciously obliged all requests. My updo lasted all day and held up through the many hours of dancing. The makeup was so natural looking and truly contributed in transforming all of us into glamourous women. I didn’t even have to touch it up except for applying lipstick. My niece, also a bridesmaid, had her hair and makeup done by Mandy and Carrie. Everyone commented on her looks and many were asking why she looked much more elegant and beautiful than the other 5 bridesmaids (they had hair and makeup done by a different team). Both Mandy and Carrie succeeded in making my son's wedding day even more special!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Michelle · Married on 09/23/2017

I was referred to Mandy by one of my close friends who used her for her wedding. I had two hair trials with Mandy as I changed my mind towards the wedding on what I wanted to do. She was patient and able to give input and advice on what might look best. She was also very flexible as I was coming in from NYC and she made sure to be able to accommodate my schedule. The day-of, Mandy was there promptly and ready to go! She did a great job on my bridal party's hair as well as mine! It was exactly what I wanted and I was relieved not to have any hair issues adding stress to my big day!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Joann · Married on 09/16/2017

Mandy and her assistant were a pleasure to work with. From the very beginning of the booking process, she answered my emails and questions quickly and made me feel very comfortable with everything we talked about. I had booked a very early morning appointment for my wedding, starting at 5:30 am. Mandy and her assistant were both on time and ready to go. Every girl, including the mother of the bride, and me the bride had their hair finished before the allotted amount of time. We were completely ready before the photographers arrived. Everyone loved their hair, and we received so many compliments. I cannot thank Mandy enough for coming so early and going above and beyond for my wedding. I would recommend Mandy to anyone. She works quickly and professionally, and you don't have to worry about your hair. Mandy will take care of it.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Sandra · Married on 09/09/2017

Mandy was absolutely amazing to work with! Super responsive and informative throughout the whole process and is so good at what she does. She made me look and feel fabulous on my wedding day and my hair style lasted until the very end of the night. Not only did she do my hair but she was also able to handle my entire bridal party and moms totaling 10 people! Would absolutely recommend her to everyone for their wedding!

Sent on 09/11/2017
  • F

Fatime · Married on 09/03/2017

Mandy and her team were great. From the trials to the day of the wedding. We received so many compliments. Our hair and makeup lasted all night. Everyone looked amazing. I'm so happy we found La Sorella. Thank you Mandy!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Adriana · Married on 08/31/2017

My wedding was on 08/31/17 and I was extremely happy with Mandy's work. My hair was perfect, just how i wanted it and my bridesmaids' hair were fabulous as well. Mandy is extremely professional and as the bride I was extremely satisfied, happy and not nervous that my hair and makeup were in good hands. My advice to future brides is that you will not regret choosing Mandy for the day of your wedding or any other event for her to make you look beautiful. Thank you Mandy!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Trisha · Married on 08/26/2017

One of the best decisions I made for my big day was booking Mandy and her team to do hair and makeup for my bridal party. From the first time I contacted her, to the trial, and to the big day of Mandy was super nice, responsive, accommodating, prompt, and you can really tell that she loves what she does. At first, I wasn't too sure whether I wanted my hair half up/down do or an updo so I went for 2 trials. What I did know was that I wanted a soft and romantic look. I sent Mandy some inspiration pictures and she totally nailed both of the looks I was thinking of. When it came to wedding day I decided on the updo and OMG I really felt like the most beautiful bride and my look lasted throughout the whole entire day until the night came to an end. Mind you, aside from myself, she and her assistant styled 7 bridesmaids, my mother, and was able to squeeze in my aunt from our schedule start time at 6 in the morning and finished even before our scheduled 11 o clock finishing time! Everyone's hair looked so beautiful and lasted until the end of the night as well! I must say Mandy really knows how to style hair based on the frame of your face making sure the hairstyle you want will look absolutely amazing on YOU. Not only was the hair perfect but the makeup, too, was on point! It felt so good knowing I picked the perfect team as I watched my girls look into the mirror with the brightest eyes when they saw themselves in the mirror. Thank you again so much for making us all look and feel so beautiful La Sorella Bridal!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Georgiana · Married on 08/25/2017

Open message to La Sorella Bridal :

I can not begin to Thank You So Much for the beautiful & creative care that you put into making The Most of my special day !! As the maid of honor to my niece's wedding, and also, me being "rather particular" about my look for the day ~ ~ you and your talented beauty team delivered exactly what I wanted to achieve . . . And More !!!
    Your hair design followed me "out of the box" to create an edgy, fresh, sexy & modern look ! You are not the typical bridal design team . . . You are at the top of your game. No "cookie cutter" stylist here !! You are a total professional who is calming, attentive and fun ! My make-up application was so natural and stunning !! I had receieved so many compliments !! There was no need to "touch it up" during our 11 hour event !! *** I was camera ready All Day !! *** Thank you for arriving perfectly on time and working so efficiently even when we discovered that the photographer wanted the bridal party to be ready :30 minutes earlier then expected.

I am so so happy that I have discoverd La Sorella Bridal !!! I will be calling on you in the near future for my next special event, and even for an impressive "great look" for my next Hot Date !!!

Bottom line: If you are looking for your Own Unique Look for your Very Special Event, look no further then La Sorella Bridal !!

Sent on 09/08/2017

Sarah · Married on 08/12/2017

My hair looked great on my big day and came out gorgeous in the photographs. Thank you Mandy!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Dawn · Married on 08/11/2017

Mandy was awesome from the first conversation I had with her up to my wedding day. She is so friendly and an easy person to connect with also. My hair was beyond beautiful on my day as well as my whole party. I can't tell you the amount of compliments I received on just my hair alone. She had to place several boxes of extensions and it looked so natural u couldn't even tell. I highly recommend her if u want fabulous hair.

Sent on 08/13/2017

Cari · Married on 08/06/2017

I hired Mandy to do my hair for my Godson's baptism. I showed her a few inspiration pictures, all of which weren't exactly what I envisioned, but with Mandy's expertise and ability to interpret my vision, my hair came out better than I could have imagined! I didn't know my hair could even look so good and I was so impressed Mandy made my hair up exactly how I envisioned. I was just so happy with the outcome and I really felt beautiful and ready for all the pictures that I knew would be taken! Mandy is professional, made me feel comfortable, and is just a true artist. Thank you Mandy!

Sent on 08/12/2017

Jennifer · Married on 08/05/2017

I was lucky enough to have Mandy do my hair and my bridesmaids hair on my wedding day this past August. Not only was my updo perfection, but Mandy went out of her way to put all my worries at ease any time I reached out to her about any questions I had. I met Mandy 8 years ago while I was a bridesmaid in another wedding, and I knew back then she would be who I'd want for my big day. Mandy did my trial and was very honest and helpful when it came to not only deciding a hair style, but also what hair accessories to use. Mandy and her assistant also did an amazing job on all 10 of my bridesmaids' hair! I highly recommend Mandy and La Sorella Bridal!

Sent on 09/24/2017

Dovile · Married on 06/30/2017

Mandy is absolutely amazing. She is super professional and talented. My hair looked exactly what I wanted. She made me look and feel beautiful on my best friend's wedding. Thank you, Mandy!!

Sent on 05/07/2017

Avantika · Married on 06/03/2017

Great experience and service! Mandy was so accommodating with her trials and what i wanted for my two different looks for the Hindu and Western wedding ceremony!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Gabrielle · Married on 05/19/2017

Mandy is super talented, sweet, and responsive! Everyone's hair in my bridal party looked stunning and stayed perfectly in place all day and night. I was so happy with my hair. It was perfect and I even wore my style the next day and night! I love that Mandy creates styles on a wide range of age groups that are new and fresh, and never matronly or traditional!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Marie · Married on 05/07/2017

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Mandy Liento! She is truly a talented hair stylist and so easy to work with too. Not only did she style my hair exactly according to a picture I showed her, she did a wonderful job with the bridal party and my Mom's hair, as well. Everyone was so pleased with how their hair came out and I was beyond happy. Besides being such a great stylist, Mandy is also great at time management and is very responsive. She answered all my e-mails within a day and she was very thorough with all instructions on what to do to prepare for the big day, which I know any bride would appreciate. I highly recommend Mandy to any bride-to-be looking for that perfect hairdo by a perfect professional! Thank you, Mandy!!!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Jamie · Married on 04/14/2017

I loved working with Mandy! Throughout the entire process, Mandy was very responsive and professional. I scheduled a trial with Mandy and I showed her pictures of what I was looking for. She was able to make little tweaks during the trial as we went along to ensure it was the look I was going for. I booked her right away and was so relieved I found someone I felt confident in. About a month before my wedding, I started to think I wanted to wear my hair differently so I scheduled another trial. I absolutely loved the way my hair came out, so we decided to go with the second look for the day of the wedding. On my wedding day, Mandy was prompt, professional and was ready to go. She was even at the venue before me, all set up to ensure we started right on time! She had pictures and notes from what we did at the last trial, so I didn’t have to worry about a thing. I sat in the chair and the next thing I knew, my hair was EXACTLY what I wanted and it turned out even better than the trial since Mandy set my hair beforehand to get the volume I was looking for. My hair lasted throughout the entire day, even when I was dancing into the night. Even my bridesmaids were happy with the way their hair turned out, that my sister-in-law just booked Mandy for her wedding next year! Thank you Mandy!!

Sent on 05/05/2017
  • Kathryn

Kathryn · Married on 04/08/2017

Mandy is a wonderful hair stylist. I looked high and low for a stylist who would be able to come to our hotel the day-of and style my wedding party's hair beautifully. Mandy did not disappoint. She is very professional, patient and her hair styles were gorgeous. I have medium length, very limp hair and she made my hair look full and voluminous. And the biggest miracle of all, they lasted the entire day!

Her makeup artist, Tanja, is also delightful. One of my biggest worries was how my not-so-perfect skin would look on my wedding day and she did a beautiful job. I splurged an extra $30 for the airbrushed foundation and it made a world of a difference. My bridal party looked wonderful and the makeup didn't need touching up at all.

Sent on 05/24/2017

Melissa · Married on 03/24/2017

Mandy is Wonderful and amazing at what she does! Mandy made myself and bridal party look GORGEOUS! I loved my updo and loved my girls hair styles. She arrived a little early to set up before any of my girls arrived. All my girls loved their hair style. Throughout the year of planning process and with all my questions, she was very responsive to my emails and helpful. I had 2 trials with her because I was not sure how I wanted my updo. She made me feel and look Beautiful on my wedding day and with all the jumping and dancing around all night long, my hair was still in place at 1am in the morning. I bought the extensions (Real human Hair) from her so I could add extra volume to my hair and had more hair to work with. Definitely recommend purchasing the extensions. Thank you Mandy!

Sent on 04/11/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 01/21/2017

Mandy impressed me and every one of my bridesmaids! She was able to work with me and help me create a unique bridal look for my wedding day. She was very flexible with my schedule for trials and responded to every question and email promptly. She also paired me up with an amazing makeup artist who everyone was pleased with!

Sent on 02/10/2017

Alissa · Married on 12/30/2016

Booking Mandy for my 12.30.16 wedding was one of the easiest and best decisions I made throughout the planning process. She was incredibly professional, both ahead of time - in responding to my inquiries leading up the day, scheduling multiple trials because I had NO clue what I wanted to do with my hair, and providing me with endless feedback and tips until I decided - and on the day of the wedding. She arrived on time, kept everything moving so we didn't fall behind schedule, and was an incredibly calming presence throughout the morning. Most importantly, my hair looked spectacular - it was elegant, classic, and exactly what I envisioned for my special day. My bridesmaids were all thrilled too. Mandy made my entire group of girls look gorgeous! She is truly a hair artist!

Sent on 01/13/2017