209 Reviews for La Sorella Bridal - Mandy Liento- Specializing in Bridal and Editorial Magazine Covers

User Photos
Multi. Stylists (8)
Airbrush Makeup (8)
Contour Makeup (6)
Licensed (2)
209 La Sorella Bridal - Mandy Liento- Specializing in Bridal and Editorial Magazine Covers Reviews

Mandy is excellent! She was super professional and always provided quick responses. I can't thank her enough for being super flexible. I had scheduled my engagement shoot for 8am in Central Park and needed hair to be done by 6am. She was not only willing to come to my house to do my hair at that early hour but also worked with my schedule as the weather was not cooperative and the shoot had to be rescheduled twice. She used my halo extensions and gave me the most voluminous beautiful curls (very Victoria Secret fashion show like) which was the exact look I was going for. It was a hot day and the curls were still intact the next day. FABULOUS!!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 7/3/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Hair

Mandy is incredible. She is so patient, calm, and so talented. I would not have felt as confident and pretty without her. THANK YOU MANDY!!!

Profile Picture Deb, 5/28/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Blowouts, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

I love Mandy!!! Her team was wonderful, everyone can not stop talking about their hair and make up. They listened to everything we wanted ( even the picky ones) and were so amazing to work with. Extremely professional and worth every penny! Book her asap cause they are so good and fill up!

Profile Picture elise, 4/27/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Blowouts, Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling

La Sorella Bridal is simply amazing. I got their information from a referral after the makeup and hair artist I booked told me (2 months before the wedding and 6 days before my bridal shower and trial) that she had accidentally double booked and could not do my wedding. I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason and this proves it! I contacted Mandy on February 5th and got a response in minutes. I explained my situation and she got me booked for a trial that Sunday for my bridal shower. I immediately booked them for my wedding and I am so happy I did! I have never felt more beautiful in my entire life - my hair was by Isabele and makeup by Cari. All my girls looked amazing and the moms too! They took their time on everyone and everything was perfect. I can not thank Mandy, Isabele, and Cari enough for taking such great care of us!! I highly recommend them to everyone!!

Photo for La Sorella Bridal - Mandy Liento- Specializing in Bridal and Editorial Magazine Covers Review
Profile Picture Kimberly, 4/21/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Mandy was beyond what I could have ever imagined -- She captured exactly what I envisioned for my hair. The curls were soft and so beautiful and she gorgeously incorporated the extensions and no one could tell it wasn't my hair! She listened to all my thoughts and incorporated my feedback after our trial. She responded to emails so quickly, which I truly appreciated because I had a lot of questions! My bridesmaids absolutely loved their hair too!! She did so many different styles so well. I even had one of my friends do the exact same hairstyle as me for her wedding because she loved mine so much! I would recommend Mandy to everyone!! She was so professional and made sure we were completely on time in the morning. She also incorporated a hair clip I had rented and did not get until that morning-- and it looked so beautiful! I could go on forever about how much I loved my hair on my wedding day. I just got the photos back and it looks amazing! Thank you so much, Mandy!! It was such a pleasure to work with you!!

Profile Picture Ariel, 3/25/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I was extremely picky when choosing someone to do my hair for my wedding - but when I had my trial with Mandy I knew she was the real deal! I usually style my own hair regularly so I was looking for someone who could add that extra wow factor for my wedding day, and Mandy pulled it off stunningly. She and her assistant helped to make me and my bridal party look and feel absolutely amazing for the day. Not only were they super talented and professional, but also a joy to work with. Thank you ladies!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 12/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Multi. Stylists, Blowouts, Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling

my hairs looked wonderful thank you manby

Profile Picture popo, 11/25/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I just got married on 11/17/17 in NJ and Mandy did my hair along with all six of my bridesmaids. I cannot express how pleased I was with the outcome. Mandy is an absolute gem to work with and I couldn’t be happier that I chose her for all of our hair needs….future brides...you will not be disappointed!! Mandy’s pricing is extremely reasonable as well, especially for the area, and my price included her doing a total of 7 people’s hair, travel fees and real human hair extensions.

From the beginning, Mandy was very professional and responsive to answering emails and calls--responding to any inquiries in a timely fashion. When going for my trial, while I couldn’t decide on an exact style, I showed her pictures and, like that, she completely understood “the look” I was going for and created something magical. I was not worried at all with how the results would be on the wedding day!

On the wedding day, Mandy got to my hotel room nice and early. All of the girls had ideas of what they wanted their hair to look like and Mandy was very accommodating and completed them all in a timely manner. They were all amazed with her talent (I had no doubt they would be!). My hair looked better than I could have imagined--very elegant, lots of volume, looked fabulous in pictures, and held throughout the entire day! Me and my whole bridal party looked and felt absolutely gorgeous.

Thank you so much for making my day so memorable and beautiful!

Profile Picture Colleen, 11/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Mandy did hair for all 8 of my bridesmaids for my October wedding, and she was phenomenal! She showed up right on time and had all 8 girls done right on schedule, and each of them got exactly what they asked for. It was honestly the best hair I've seen done for bridesmaids, and I have been a bridesmaid in 4 weddings myself prior to this, with one traumatic hair experience of my own. Luckily, Mandy will be doing the next 2 weddings I am in as well! Her pricing is reasonable, she's very responsive and friendly, and the hair comes out beautiful.

Profile Picture Stacy, 10/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

We all know that beauticians are not magicians, however, Mandy and Carrie are truly the exceptions. Throughout the entire process, they were extremely professional, responsive, accommodating and always with a warm smile. I was worried about the schedule and somewhat nervous they would get all three of us done within the allotted time. They were punctual, set up their stations like clockwork and were done ahead of schedule. And the best part is that they made all three of us look stunning. Everyone kept commenting on how beautiful we looked. The hairstyle was very flattering. Mandy graciously obliged all requests. My updo lasted all day and held up through the many hours of dancing. The makeup was so natural looking and truly contributed in transforming all of us into glamourous women. I didn’t even have to touch it up except for applying lipstick. My niece, also a bridesmaid, had her hair and makeup done by Mandy and Carrie. Everyone commented on her looks and many were asking why she looked much more elegant and beautiful than the other 5 bridesmaids (they had hair and makeup done by a different team). Both Mandy and Carrie succeeded in making my son's wedding day even more special!

Profile Picture Anne-Marie, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I had a great experience with Mandee!!! She was professional, friendly and easy to talk to about what I wanted. My hair looked amazing! I will definitely be using her again for all my events.

Profile Picture Lesley, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I was referred to Mandy by one of my close friends who used her for her wedding. I had two hair trials with Mandy as I changed my mind towards the wedding on what I wanted to do. She was patient and able to give input and advice on what might look best. She was also very flexible as I was coming in from NYC and she made sure to be able to accommodate my schedule. The day-of, Mandy was there promptly and ready to go! She did a great job on my bridal party's hair as well as mine! It was exactly what I wanted and I was relieved not to have any hair issues adding stress to my big day!

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Mandy and her assistant were a pleasure to work with. From the very beginning of the booking process, she answered my emails and questions quickly and made me feel very comfortable with everything we talked about. I had booked a very early morning appointment for my wedding, starting at 5:30 am. Mandy and her assistant were both on time and ready to go. Every girl, including the mother of the bride, and me the bride had their hair finished before the allotted amount of time. We were completely ready before the photographers arrived. Everyone loved their hair, and we received so many compliments. I cannot thank Mandy enough for coming so early and going above and beyond for my wedding. I would recommend Mandy to anyone. She works quickly and professionally, and you don't have to worry about your hair. Mandy will take care of it.

Profile Picture Joann, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Mandy was absolutely amazing to work with! Super responsive and informative throughout the whole process and is so good at what she does. She made me look and feel fabulous on my wedding day and my hair style lasted until the very end of the night. Not only did she do my hair but she was also able to handle my entire bridal party and moms totaling 10 people! Would absolutely recommend her to everyone for their wedding!

Profile Picture Sandra, 9/9/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Blowouts, Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Group Services, Hair

Mandy and her team were great. From the trials to the day of the wedding. We received so many compliments. Our hair and makeup lasted all night. Everyone looked amazing. I'm so happy we found La Sorella. Thank you Mandy!

Profile Picture Fatime, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

My wedding was on 08/31/17 and I was extremely happy with Mandy's work. My hair was perfect, just how i wanted it and my bridesmaids' hair were fabulous as well. Mandy is extremely professional and as the bride I was extremely satisfied, happy and not nervous that my hair and makeup were in good hands. My advice to future brides is that you will not regret choosing Mandy for the day of your wedding or any other event for her to make you look beautiful. Thank you Mandy!

Profile Picture Adriana, 8/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

One of the best decisions I made for my big day was booking Mandy and her team to do hair and makeup for my bridal party. From the first time I contacted her, to the trial, and to the big day of Mandy was super nice, responsive, accommodating, prompt, and you can really tell that she loves what she does. At first, I wasn't too sure whether I wanted my hair half up/down do or an updo so I went for 2 trials. What I did know was that I wanted a soft and romantic look. I sent Mandy some inspiration pictures and she totally nailed both of the looks I was thinking of. When it came to wedding day I decided on the updo and OMG I really felt like the most beautiful bride and my look lasted throughout the whole entire day until the night came to an end. Mind you, aside from myself, she and her assistant styled 7 bridesmaids, my mother, and was able to squeeze in my aunt from our schedule start time at 6 in the morning and finished even before our scheduled 11 o clock finishing time! Everyone's hair looked so beautiful and lasted until the end of the night as well! I must say Mandy really knows how to style hair based on the frame of your face making sure the hairstyle you want will look absolutely amazing on YOU. Not only was the hair perfect but the makeup, too, was on point! It felt so good knowing I picked the perfect team as I watched my girls look into the mirror with the brightest eyes when they saw themselves in the mirror. Thank you again so much for making us all look and feel so beautiful La Sorella Bridal!

Profile Picture Trisha, 8/26/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Blowouts, Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Open message to La Sorella Bridal :

I can not begin to Thank You So Much for the beautiful & creative care that you put into making The Most of my special day !! As the maid of honor to my niece's wedding, and also, me being "rather particular" about my look for the day ~ ~ you and your talented beauty team delivered exactly what I wanted to achieve . . . And More !!!
Your hair design followed me "out of the box" to create an edgy, fresh, sexy & modern look ! You are not the typical bridal design team . . . You are at the top of your game. No "cookie cutter" stylist here !! You are a total professional who is calming, attentive and fun ! My make-up application was so natural and stunning !! I had receieved so many compliments !! There was no need to "touch it up" during our 11 hour event !! *** I was camera ready All Day !! *** Thank you for arriving perfectly on time and working so efficiently even when we discovered that the photographer wanted the bridal party to be ready :30 minutes earlier then expected.

I am so so happy that I have discoverd La Sorella Bridal !!! I will be calling on you in the near future for my next special event, and even for an impressive "great look" for my next Hot Date !!!

Bottom line: If you are looking for your Own Unique Look for your Very Special Event, look no further then La Sorella Bridal !!

Profile Picture Georgiana, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

My hair looked great on my big day and came out gorgeous in the photographs. Thank you Mandy!

Profile Picture Sarah , 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Mandy was awesome from the first conversation I had with her up to my wedding day. She is so friendly and an easy person to connect with also. My hair was beyond beautiful on my day as well as my whole party. I can't tell you the amount of compliments I received on just my hair alone. She had to place several boxes of extensions and it looked so natural u couldn't even tell. I highly recommend her if u want fabulous hair.

Profile Picture Dawn , 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I hired Mandy to do my hair for my Godson's baptism. I showed her a few inspiration pictures, all of which weren't exactly what I envisioned, but with Mandy's expertise and ability to interpret my vision, my hair came out better than I could have imagined! I didn't know my hair could even look so good and I was so impressed Mandy made my hair up exactly how I envisioned. I was just so happy with the outcome and I really felt beautiful and ready for all the pictures that I knew would be taken! Mandy is professional, made me feel comfortable, and is just a true artist. Thank you Mandy!

Profile Picture Cari, 8/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I was lucky enough to have Mandy do my hair and my bridesmaids hair on my wedding day this past August. Not only was my updo perfection, but Mandy went out of her way to put all my worries at ease any time I reached out to her about any questions I had. I met Mandy 8 years ago while I was a bridesmaid in another wedding, and I knew back then she would be who I'd want for my big day. Mandy did my trial and was very honest and helpful when it came to not only deciding a hair style, but also what hair accessories to use. Mandy and her assistant also did an amazing job on all 10 of my bridesmaids' hair! I highly recommend Mandy and La Sorella Bridal!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Mandy is absolutely amazing. She is super professional and talented. My hair looked exactly what I wanted. She made me look and feel beautiful on my best friend's wedding. Thank you, Mandy!!

Profile Picture Dovile, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Great experience and service! Mandy was so accommodating with her trials and what i wanted for my two different looks for the Hindu and Western wedding ceremony!

Profile Picture Avantika, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews