26 Reviews for La Scala Restaurant

Liquor License (2)
Signature Drink (2)
Chairs (2)
26 La Scala Restaurant Reviews

I Loved working with the La Scala team for my wedding! I had my ceremony and reception here and they were professional, flexible, easy to reach / work with; plus the food was fantastic! I was so happy to find them and could not imagine trying to host my wedding somewhere else. Not only did they provide the food and atmosphere, but they helped set-up, tear down, and plan the wedding. Also, when i left a batman cutout I left on their stage the night before was stolen, they not only replaced it but also had an employee dress up as batman and dance with me during the reception. They go above and beyond to make your wedding the best and most memorable night imaginable.

Profile Picture Alexis, 10/21/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Event Planning, Indoor, Parking

I cannot begin to express how happy I am that we held our wedding at La Scala. First, their onsite coordinator, Toni, is a dream to work with. She is super responsive, easy to work with, and extremely flexible and accommodating. She allowed us extra tables and set up time for our cookie table, and even switched the order of events (Cocktail hour, Dinner, THEN ceremony) when my dad was delayed for medical reasons and couldn't make it in time for our scheduled ceremony.

Then there is the food. We received so many compliments on how delicious it was, in particular the salad, prime rib, lasagna, and chicken marsala. It was served in an exceptionally efficient manner, which should have been quite the challenge considering we had a MAJOR, last minute change to our timeline, a full restaurant AND another wedding going on at the same time. They never batted an eye. The staff is just incredible; I can't believe how effortless they made it all seem.

The professionals at La Scala are just that: Professionals. They took whatever we threw at them and knocked it out of the park with a smile and a kind word. I will forever be grateful to La Scala for giving me a perfect wedding day, against all odds!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/7/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Event Planning, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor

I had my wedding reception at La Scala and all I have to say is that I love the place and the staff! Toni is great and very professional. Every email I sent was responded in a timely manner. The staff is amazing, they took great care of my guests. Food was delicious!!! I had a guest who has food allergies and the chef/owner came to her table and offered different options, I think that was very neat! Overall, this place is amazing, food, price and service! I highly recommend it,

Profile Picture Carmen, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Event Planning, Barware, Glassware, Parking, Wheelchair Access

LaScala was amazing!! They took care of our every need/want providing friendly, professional service. We used them for both our ceremony and reception and they seamlessly transitioned between the two. I would recommend them (and the pinenut-crusted grouper) to anyone looking for a beautiful setting, delicious food, and fabulous service.

Profile Picture Laura, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Event Planning

Beware no dairy free options but great food.

Profile Picture Hope, 11/11/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We couldn't be happier with choosing La Scala for our wedding reception. Lisa and Toni were so helpful, making sure every detail of the wedding was perfect. Always answering immediately any email I had. The food is just amazing, everyone keeps telling us how good it was. Everything went great, the day of our wedding we had someone helping us with everything too, from getting my dress looking nice at the reception to adding some chairs in tables. The decoration was also great, the rooms are already beautiful, but Lisa and Toni added some little details they had in addition to what I brought, so everything looked great. It was definitely the best venue for us.

Profile Picture Nella, 8/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Open Bar, Signature Drink, Indoor, Parking, Linens, Family Style, Outside Cake, Server(s), Event Planning

La Scala was wonderful from start to finish. We worked with a great group of people, including Lisa and Cathy. I don't think there was a single moment that we had to worry about anything. They paid such great attention to details and really listened to what we wanted and made it even better than we expected. They set everything up for you, which is great because that's probably the last thing you want to worry about or make someone else worry about on the day of your wedding. They even coordinate delivery/setup/tear down with the other outside vendors.

The prices were beyond reasonable considering everything you got. The food is always delicious. We had a family style meal and all of the guests commented that they'd never eaten so much at a wedding. The servers and bartenders were great too.

It was such a great night and we'd certainly choose La Scala again and again.

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/16/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Linens, Indoor, Bartender(s), Liquor License, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Family Style, Outside Cake, Server(s), Parking

Simply wonderful wedding venue from beginning to end! Kathy & Lisa the wedding coordinators really took care of every last detail and all staff members were wonderful! La Scala made the evening look effortless. This venue includes it all-elegant ballroom, amazing food, will do all teardown/set-up of decorations/ tables and includes use of their centerpieces, easel, cake knives, vases etc. The venetian room is beautiful with an awesome chandelier! In stressful event planning La Scala is your best bet to be well taken care of and make everyone happy! Couldn't recommend more highly, when considering per person price of venues La Scala really was affordable for the high quality service and all inclusive packages!

Profile Picture User6875737, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Linens, Parking, Event Planning, Indoor, Family Style, Outside Cake, Server(s), Bartender(s), Liquor License, Open Bar

The best service and food! They went above and beyond to make our sons wedding a great success!

Profile Picture LeeAnn, 5/7/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Chairs, Linens, Event Planning

I don't know how they do everything they do at such a reasonable price! They did all the set up and tear down, helped me with decorating ideas, provided the amazing food everyone raved over and drinks for what some places ask for just for the minimum package! Food was amazing, service was great, beautiful venue... Loved it and think if they are available they are an absolute must!!!!

Profile Picture User5586852, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

LaScala was amazing. The food was delicious, the venue beautiful and the service A-1. Cathy the coordinator made us all feel very comfortable and made sure every detail was just right. Everyone at my daughter's wedding said it was the best wedding they have been too in a long time. I highly recommend LaScala for any special occasion.

Profile Picture Jane , 10/3/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Indoor, Event Planning, Chairs, Linens
4.7

LaScala was perfect for our reception venue! They were so easy to work with and were so helpful. They set everything up for us which drastically help reduce stress the week of the wedding. Cathy is so quick to respond and help when needed. The food is amazing! They do a menu tasting about 1 month before the event and allow you to experience exactly what your guests will have the day of the ceremony. They were wonderful, I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture User4689242, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

The team at LaScala truly outdid themselves. My wife and I eloped in Mexico earlier this year, and we hosted a small reception for our family and friends earlier this month. It was wonderful to be surrounded by such supportive people while planning this event. We booked LaScala prior to the Supreme Court's decision in June... and, on the day of the verdict, Cathy, the wedding coordinator, sent me an email congratulating us on our now-legal marriage!

The best part of our reception (aside from the fact that we could celebrate being legally wed!) was the food. Oh my god, the food. Because we had a small guest list, we were able to splurge and order the beef tenderloin. And our guests cannot stop *raving* about it. Everyone was absolutely blown away by the incredible food and elegant atmosphere.

LaScala made the planning process simple. Cathy went above and beyond, helping to fix a problem with another vendor on the afternoon of the event -- before I even knew there *was* a problem. It was obvious from the start that she and the staff take pride in what they do. And on the day of the reception, when everything finally came together -- even better than I imagined it would! -- I knew that we’d made the best decision of the entire wedding by choosing to host the reception at LaScala.

Profile Picture User4759630, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot say enough good things about LaScala. My husband and I were planning our wedding from out-of-state. Cathy was an absolute dream to work with. She answered all of my emails promptly, and was just so helpful. The reception itself was more than I could have ever hoped for. It's almost two months later and were still getting compliments on LaScala. The food was amazing. The bar was amazing. The staff was amazing. Honestly, I can't believe how affordable they were. They could easily charge so much more than they do. The level of attention to detail and to just making sure our day went smoothly was second to none. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Emily, 5/16/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Cathy and Teena from LaScala did an excellent job for my daughter's wedding reception. From the planning in the beginning to the day of the event they were extremely helpful and took care of every detail! We have attended other family and friend's weddings there and they continue to not disappoint! Kudo's! If you are considering LaScala Italian Bistro in Dublin you can feel confident they will do a wonderful job.

Profile Picture corinne, 5/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Lascala made every provision possible and make the day exceptional. I highly recommend this vendor!

Profile Picture sheila, 5/4/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our ceremony & reception at La Scala & it was perfect! We were able to drop off our decorations a couple days beforehand with pictures/descriptions of how we wanted them to look. Cathy & the team at La Scala set everything up for us & it was beautiful!

Profile Picture User2099155, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

La Scala was by far my favorite vendor! Cathy and Teena 100% took care of all of my wants/needs for the reception. When we first saw La Scala we immediately knew we wanted this venue just because of how gorgeous it was. Cathy (the wedding coordinator) was wonderful through the entire process. She was available to answer any questions or concerns by phone or by email very promptly! We were able to drop off all of our decorations the night before. This was so wonderful. I told them how I wanted the decorations and they set them up. I couldn’t have been happier with the way the room turned out. It was beautiful and I didn’t have to worry about taking down the decorations either. The food was amazing! They were also able to accommodate my vegetarian/vegan friends without a problem! Everyone complimented us on how good the food was. The night went off without a hitch and I thank Cathy and Teena for that. La Scala was our favorite vendor. Everyone said it was the best wedding that they have been to and we think having our reception at La Scala was definitely the reason for that.

Profile Picture Samantha, 8/25/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Working with Cathy from LaScala was a great experience! She was very helpful, professional, and did a wonderful job coordinating everything for our reception. The room looked beautiful when we arrived there and it was exactly how I imagined it. The only negative comment I have is that the bartender that was working my wedding seemed to not be very happy in general. He argued with me about getting my bridal party drinks during dinner. The bar was supposed to be "cash" during dinner, however, he argued w/ me that it was supposed to be closed (at my request). I had to practically yell at him to get my bridesmaids drinks at the beginning of dinner. I had multiple complaints about him. That was just a small issue in the scheme of things though. LaScala, overall was an amazing place for the reception and I would definitely recommend this place to someone.

Profile Picture Sara, 6/9/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our reception at La Scala in Caruzo room! It was the best place I could have found to have the reception at. The pricing is fair, the food is delicious and the open bar (and the bar area) is amazing. The room is large and the dance floor is big (which was important for us). The food is fantastic and so delicious, the wait staff is quick at serving! We had two bartenders which is standard for La Scala and I would highly recommend that, because we had NO lines for drinks and the bartenders were very pleasant and serving everyone fast!- very refreshing and great! Cathy, the coordinator at La Scala is the most wonderful and accommodating- she became like a family by the end of it all. I would highly recommend La Scala- the best venue ever!

Profile Picture Ioulia, 10/1/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I loved LaScala! Food was amazing - guests will appreciate not having teh typical chicken and potato dish at a coutry club. Cathy is GREAT. I cannot say enough. She is probably better than wedding planners that you pay for, let alone a free one that comes with the venue.

I had 200 people in the Caruso room (large room) and I was perfect. I would be hesitant on adding more people if you want a large dance floor. However, I also had a photobooth, which took up some space.

Value is great. $19.95 a head for open bar?! With the food and alcohol, its less than $50 a head. Amazing. Plus, they have been updating the rooms, and look better and better!!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/17/11, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We loved this place! Cathy, the coordinator was awesome. She put my mind at ease and took care of everything. I would chose LaScala again and again. People won't stop raving about the food and how beautiful it was. I couldn't be happier. If you show them how you want your tables set up they will do it for you at no extra charge. You don't have to clean up or set up which is really nice for the bride and any of her family or the groom's family if they want to help. Less stress = more fun! I would recommend them to everyone.

Profile Picture Catherine, 5/7/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We used LaScala as our reception venue. My sister used them as well for her wedding only 3 years before, so initially, my husband and I were determined to find something different. After looking at and pricing multiple venues in the Columbus
area, we came to find that there wasn't another option that would be nearly as nice and economical as well.

What you will find at LaScala that is SO different from any other other venue is that they do not charge for every hidden cost imaginable. There aren't fees for cake cutting, place settings, linens, etc. The pricing per plate is extremely reasonable, especially considering everything that is included with each meal (salad, bread, even spumoni ice cream!).

Their event coordinator, Cathy, was great to work with. She was extremely helpful in every way possible, accomodating any need that we had. Additionally, the service was great and the food is FANTASTIC!!!

Profile Picture Jenny, 6/6/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Caruso Room was beautiful, food was delicious, and Kathy is very easy to work with.

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/19/08, 5 Reviews