La Petite Pierre Reviews

4 | Cincinnati, OH

4 Reviews for La Petite Pierre

They catered my daughter's wedding at Alms Park. The food was delicious and the service was excellent. Michele was very easy to work with.

Sent on 09/24/2015
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 01/19/2013

Michele and her sister at La Petite worked with my mom and me to create the most outstanding menu for over 200 guests. We had two-three tasting sessions with them, where they were flexible with us enough to accommodate our pallets and those of our guests. They took our suggestions and tried a bit more of this, less of that, etc. in their ingredients. We had heavily passed Hor' devours, a full dinner with duet of sea bass and filet, as well as desserts not including the wedding cake. They provided excellent service, wine stewards, coffee bar and attendants. Each and every guest felt extremely well taken care of, and the food was hot and absolutely delicious. We were able to be creative in our food selections, offering vegan and gluten free, as well as fish only or filet only. I continue to hear raves about the menu and service. I thoroughly enjoyed working with Michele, and felt her top priority. I would not hesitate to hire La Petite for any occasion. And, as this was our most momentous occasion, the selection of La Petite was truly perfect. We were a perfect fit and I felt honored to have Michele and team service our wedding. True professionals and accommodated every request I had, without hesitation. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/28/2013
  • Melinda

Melinda · Married on 05/27/2012

I wanted this vendor from day one. I never tasted one bite of food, I didn't have to (or get to) make any choices... I met with her because she came HIGHLY recommended, I told her my budget, she told me what I would be serving (basically), and our guests raved about our food for months after the wedding. The service was perfect, and the staff was so unbelievably nice.

Sent on 10/06/2012

April · Married on 06/03/2017

2.8
      3.0
      1.5
      3.0
      1.5

I hired La Petite Pierre as my caterer for my wedding at Ault Park in June and had requested a southern theme. When I went in for my tasting, they prepared a wonderful meal: fried chicken with special herbed breading, sauteed beautiful French skinny whole green beans that were still crisp, and creamy grits. We signed on. At my wedding, they had fried chicken with regular breading, soggy American cut green beans like what you'd get at a cafeteria or out of a can, and lumpy grits. I didn't mind the lumpy grits so much--it's hard to cook for a crowd--but I was thoroughly disappointed in the misrepresentation during the tasting of what ingredients would be used in the actual meal. Very misleading.

What went well: the serving staff was absolutely lovely.

Sent on 06/18/2017