La Penna's Envisioned Video Reviews

147 Reviews for La Penna's Envisioned Video

1 User photo

La Penna's Envisioned Video 1

Laura · Married on 06/06/2009

Len and his crew were amazing! So amazing that I’ve recommended him for family and friends’ weddings repeatedly since my own. When planning and budgeting for our wedding, we initially thought videography wasn’t worth it, and ironically enough it is probably the one thing I now view the most from the big day. The video is so heartfelt and really captured “us,” the price can’t be beat, and the staff is amazing to work with. Can’t speak highly enough of this videographer!!!

Sent on 10/29/2017

La Penna's Envisioned Video's reply:

Laura, your review having the perspective of some time passing means SO much to me. The way you have spread the word also has me feeling like an honorary member of the Egbert family. Thanks so much!

Nicole · Married on 05/23/2009

Peter and I watched the video last night and we couldn't be happier. You did an absolutely amazing job capturing the moments of our wedding day. We love the opening and closing montages, especially the choice of songs and editing techniques. My favorite part of the video is the scenes between the ceremony and the reception. I love how you coordinated my song request - And Then He Kissed Me - with the footage. It is so perfect. Peter's favorite part is the comments captured on his microphone during the ceremony. We were laughing out loud when we watched it. The complete video exceeds all of our expectations, and we are so grateful for your hard work and dedication. You have turned the happiest day of our lives into a wonderful memory that we can relive for years to come. Thank you!

Sent on 06/18/2009

Tonia · Married on 05/02/2009

Len is very professional and not at all overbearing. I didn't even realize that he was there for most of the day. He works very discretely. His finished product is amazing. Our video was unbelievable. It was better than anything that I had ever expected. He truly cares about the couple and makes the video personalized to them. He was even able to personalize DVDs for me to send to relatives in Italy. He was very efficient in getting our video to us in a timely manner. When I told him that there were still shots in the video that even the photographer didn't get (like my sister, the maid of honor, walking down the aisle in church), Len did not hesitate one minute to get me a copy of this photo and many others that the photographer missed. He is completely compassionate and dedicated to you as the couple.

Sent on 06/14/2009

Christina · Married on 12/20/2008

I would highly recommend Envisioned Video. They were amazing and I couldn't have asked for a better videographer.

Sent on 01/15/2009

Gina · Married on 10/18/2008

LaPenna's Envisioned Video truly made our wedding unforgettabble, by giving us the chance to relive the day with family and friends for years to come. Len was a pleasure to work with from day one all the way though receiving our video. On the day of the wedding he captured all the action, but guests hardly even noticed he was there. He did not "direct" shots or make us stage scenarios. He was even able to fill gaps that our photographer did not get (our kiss at the alter!) with a few stills. The video itself was gorgeous and professionally edited, he included music we love and really captured our personalities. Our family and friends have said it is the best wedding video they have ever seen and we couldn't agree more! Len is great and he is an amazing value, book Envisioned video and you will be as happy as we are!!!!

Sent on 04/14/2009

Brendan · Married on 09/13/2008

Lenny and his daughter did an exceptional job of capturing the events of our wedding. They were able to capture the entire wedding without people feeling as though they were being taped all night. The video came out great. He did an amazing job of including our personalities in the video. It was far from a cookie-cutter wedding video! We would highly recommend Envisioned Video to anyone who is looking for a videographer.

Sent on 01/16/2009
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 08/31/2008

We chose Envisioned Video based on several things. First of all, after meeting with Len it was very obvious to both of us that he takes his work very seriously and takes a lot of pride in it. Also, compared to every other videographer we researched he was the most reasonably priced, yet still had a lot to offer in his packages. Then to seal the deal, when I mentioned to my DJ that we were considering Len, he got so excited and told us how great he thinks he is, referring to him as his "all-time favorite". Needless to say, we were extremely pleased with Envisioned Video. Len arrived on time, was professional and friendly and never intrusive. We only used one videographer but he was able to set up 2 additional cameras during the ceremony and one extra at the reception. We just got our DVD and we LOVE it! He caught every important part of the day and it was like reliving it all over again to watch it! We would higly recommend Len La Penna and Envisioned Video!

Sent on 12/03/2008

Aimee · Married on 07/19/2008

"Len was absolutely wonderful! He and his assistant did an amazing job videotaping our wedding. We started at 2 o'clock in the afternoon and our wedding reception was from 5 - ? Around 11:30, Len and his assistant were still going as strong as they were in the church. Last night we viewed our video for the first time and it was AMAZING! It was so much fun to relive that day again. The day passed us by so quickly that when 2 a.m. came, we couldn't believe the day was over. Len captured a moment of my husband, Sean, and his grandfather in the very beginning that was priceless. Len also had my grandfather talking to us on the video, which was also priceless. Both grandfathers recently passed away. Now that they are gone, those are moments we can never get back again. We are so glad that we decided to have LaPenna's Envisioned Video tape our wedding. Without them, we would not be able to relive the happiest day of our life."

Sent on 11/11/2008

Jen · Married on 06/21/2008

A wonderful videographer- our video turned out perfectly! We love the effects, the music chosen, and the overall style of it. Very professional and reasonably priced. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/06/2008

Natalie · Married on 05/24/2008

We are thrilled with our video! It's so cool and personalized: Len included our invitation, our save the date, our wedding newspaper and even our favorite song for a closing montage. He managed to take the best of the dancing and combine it so we're not watching hours and hours of it but still get a good feel for the fun of the dance floor. He was unobtrusive and easy to work with and we can't recommend him highly enough.

The funny thing is: My husband and I weren't really that into the video idea. We just wanted one "just in case" and one of the main reasons we went with Len was the reasonable price. Now we're so happy we got it. We loved reliving the day and seeing all these little things we'd missed during the chaos. If anyone wants to come over and see the show, it's great!

Sent on 08/22/2008

denise · Married on 05/17/2008

I sent this email to Len right after receiving the video:
    Len-
    Thank you so much for the video. We just finished watching it and we absolutely love it. You did such a magnificent job. You captured the day perfectly and got all the best moments. It was great being able to relive the day! The way you incorporated the outside picture time was
    amazing. The video as a whole was superb! Thank you again."

I sent this email to Len a few months after receiving the video:
    Len-
    Hope you are doing good. I just wanted to tell you that I just watched
    the video again. It's been 5 months since our wedding and we were at
    another wedding last weekend. I was a little sad because it wasn't
    ours. So I decided to watch our video again, and I think it was even
    better now. When we first got it I watched it 4 times the first week-
    Phil and I watched, then I watched with my mom, then my dad and step
    mom and Phil's parents. Well I haven't seen it since then, and it
    brought back such happy memories. I saw so many little things that
    either I debt know were happening or I forgot about. You really did
    such a great job of capturing the day. I love the whole video but
    especially love the montage. I also don't think I ever just stepped
    back that day and took a look at the site and what a beautiful set up
    we had and actually what a beautiful day outside it turned out to be,
    but all of these you got for me! I just wanted to thank you again for
    the best video I could ask for.
    -- denise ( may 17)

Sent on 10/19/2008

Kate · Married on 03/14/2008

Len was great!!!! I can't thank him enough for working with us, he caught every moment that we didn't see. I would highly recommend Len's service to anyone. he did an outstanding job.

Sent on 06/19/2008
  • F

maggie · Married on 02/23/2008

When you think and plan your wedding you are making sure every detail is attended to and every t is crossed, but when the day finally arrives and it's showtime you don't have a clue if every detail you stressed over for months goes the way planned. That is why we decided a videographer was to be in our budget. All the "little things" were the big things to us and we were reminded of the day in our DVD. We saw things the way our guests did and got to notice peoples reactions to our wedding. OUr videographer not only did an excellent job of capturing us, our wedding party, our guests but also the feel of the room during our ceremony and reception. I got to see how people enjoyed the day. We are so glad to have our DVd and go back and watch it at least once a week and each time we do we notice something that we didn't the time before. It was one of most magical days and our DVD provided the sound that our still photography wasn't able to.

Sent on 08/04/2008

Melissa · Married on 12/31/2007

A true master of his craft! Perfect cannot even explain the finished product. So professional! We've watched the video at least 5 times already and everyone we show it to loves it. We laughed and cried throughout the whole thing! He personalized my video so perfectly it was like he knew us forever! I recommend him to every bride-to-be I meet! Thank you thank you thank you!

Sent on 06/30/2008

Mark · Married on 12/29/2007

Len La Penna'S Envisioned Video captured our wedding day beautifully, completely, and inconspicuously at a reasonable cost. He is not an "in-your-face" videographer who takes over a ceremony and reception

Len is pleasant, courteous, and down-to-earth. We are delighted with our wedding video. He personalized our video meticulously. His taste in the music he chose, special effects, and the actions he videoed were everything we wanted.

He is also a pleasure to work with and is always happy to listen to any concerns you may have, as well as your wants and needs. He and his daughter recorded every important action AND reaction. We think two cameras are a must for a wedding video, and he utilized them so well.

We highly recommend La Penna's Envisioned Video for your special day.

M. & K. Ciccarone

Sent on 04/02/2008

Kelly · Married on 10/13/2007

Len was awesome. He got so many moments on video that my husband and I weren't able to see. I can't say enough about how incredibly happy we are with our video.

Sent on 01/21/2008

Anna · Married on 09/29/2007

Wow! We thought nothing could top the professional quality of service and communication we experienced with La Penna's Envisioned Video as we anticipated the big day. The care given to personal and creative touches added even more to our overall delight during the wedding and reception. Imagine our joy when we received the finished video and discovered that Len LaPenna had gone far beyond our expectations by creating the one video that totally captured the reverence, the heart, the fun, the soul and the personality that made our day special.

Whatever your special event is, give La Penna's Envisioned Video a call and discover for this yourself.

Sent on 01/20/2008

Jenna · Married on 09/22/2007

Envisioned Video did a beautiful job capturing our wedding day. Every time we watch the video we feel like we're back there on our wedding day. It is the most amazing video and we watch it with friends and family on a regular basis. The best decision we made for our wedding was to hire Len La Penna for our videographer!

Sent on 12/24/2008

Leslie · Married on 09/21/2007

We knew from the initial meeting that we had with Len that he was our guy. We could tell from his home office that he was artistic, had vision, and was truly excited about his chosen profession. Almost all of his questions to us were about what WE wanted to our day to represent to us. Not just the wedding, but what else about that day did we really want to accentuate. For us, since my husband has three kids, we really wanted it to be a family-centric day with a heck of a party. Our video captures all of that. If we were to have directed the video ourselves it wouldn't have been as perfect as it was. Len is everywhere at the wedding and reception which is obvious from the finished product, but I barely realized he was there at the time, because while he's always there, he's never in your face or in your way. There are so many little moments on our video that I can't believe he captured, little family moments, little asides, that are on our video, but I didn't even know he was nearby at the time! My mother had planned a surprise dove release after the ceremony and a very nice poem was read first. I didn't recognize it at the time, but Len did! The music that is set to that portion of video is Wings of Love...surprise surprise...that was the "poem" that got read!!! I didn't even know it until I saw the video!!!!! Our video is touching, hysterical at times and definately sums up our day the way I wanted to see it summed up. I couldn't be happier with the way Len handled himself on our big day and with the finished product. And the closing montage is truly fantastic!!!! I highly highly recommend Len to anyone looking for a video that I know you will want to watch over and over again! Leslie & Joe

Sent on 01/07/2008

Kristie · Married on 09/15/2007

Len captured every moment of our wedding and even caught moments that I didn't even know occured. I cried when I saw my video because it was everything I could have imagined and more. Len is the best, I would recommend him to anyone I know!

Sent on 01/05/2008

Lisa · Married on 09/01/2007

We stumbled upon Len by chance, via a friend in Canada doing some research on-line for a videographer. Upon meeting Len, and seeing his work, we were excited to hire him to capture our wedding. Len's work exceeded our expectations and has put our photographer to shame. I would NOT recommend our photographer, but would highly recommend Len. We have friends who have gotten engaged since our wedding and we have already offered up for them to see our wedding video so that they might consider Len for their needs. Awesome!

We LOVE YOU Len!
    Lisa & Frank

Sent on 01/04/2008

Theresa · Married on 11/18/2006

Len was awesome. He provided a great video! He offers a great product for the price. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 01/14/2009

m · Married on 10/14/2006

We got married at Valley Forge Military Academy in 2006 and unlike our photographer, Len was very, very professional and got the video shots we wanted. He didn't need any direction, he just knew where and when to be filming. His price was affordable and he delivered copies of his videos before we got our photos. There was even some music and scenes selected from our honeymoon location, a pleasant surprise to us. If you know you want a video, go with La Penna. We were on the fence because we had a photographer, but we're really glad we made the decision to get La Penna's video.

Sent on 12/24/2008

lauren · Married on 09/22/2006

It was an absolute pleasure working with Len from envisioned video. After seeing so many of our friends' videos from other vendors, that were not the quality we were looking for, we were pleasantly surprised after meeting with Len. He took all of our thoughts and ideas, and made them a reality. Our video was by far, the greatest investment we made and we now have a fabulous video to share with our family and friends for years to come. He captured all the best moments from our big day. We couldn't have asked for anything more. Thanks Len!!

Sent on 01/13/2009

Scott · Married on 09/22/2006

La Penna's Envisioned Video captured our wedding day and all it's excitement, emotion and celebration in a video that is enjoyable and entertaining! I've watched wedding videos in the past and have always wanted to hit the fast forward button but Envisioned Video and their team of professionals keep the party going all the way to the final montage that we watch over and over again! We were initially skeptical about the idea of having 2 videographers at our wedding due to cost but the final product completely justifies the added expense with scenes, dialogue and aspects that would be nearly impossible for a sole videographer to capture. Thanks Envisioned Video!

Sent on 07/23/2012