La Penna's Envisioned Video Reviews

147 Reviews for La Penna's Envisioned Video

1 User photo

La Penna's Envisioned Video 1

Amanda · Married on 08/18/2012

The only thing I am sorry about is not writing this review faster! Len was wonderful throughout the entire process and continually took a vested interest in us-- making the video much more specialized. We have already watched this video countless times and it has given us the opportunity to relive such a great day with family and friends. Len was well worth the cost and genuinely cares about his work and the people involved. I gladly give him my recommendation and wish him continued success!

Sent on 02/17/2013

Carolyn · Married on 07/28/2012

Len La Penna of Envisioned Video was recommended to me by a friend of the family and I can't explain how glad I am that we crossed paths.

I can't say it enough, but on your wedding day there is no way that you can possibly take in everything that day. You are so overwhelmed and get caught up in conversations with people that you miss a lot of what is going on. When it's all over you are going to want to have a video so that you can relive your wedding day.

We just watched our video for the first time and we had so much fun watching it. It is amazing what he can capture. I would have to say that the best part is that he captures those intimate moments throughout the day when you look at each other and you can tell that this is the happiest day of your lives.

I could go on and on, but just to sum it up I would have to say that this was the best money we spent for our wedding.

Sent on 10/24/2012

Betty · Married on 06/16/2012

We first thought we did not need a videographer, but we are so happy we did. La penna, envisioned videography was the vidiagrapher for our daughter,s wedding last year. It was so easy to work with them . We first received a short version of the video which was excellent and fun to watch. Later we revived the actual long video. Everyone who has wached it , only has good words to say . The video has captured all the previous moments beautifully.

Sent on 02/11/2013
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 06/16/2012

Videographer

What can I say about Len and Damon. They were nothing but professional from beginning to end. Damon really knew what I would be looking to see over and over of my day and captured it beautifully! He was professional and listened to to silly request. He captured our day with out being the center of attention! Len got to really know me before editing our video. Asking questions like what we enjoyed doing together, noticed the little Disney things incorporated into my day and brought it all to life in our video. Making it personal to us! We could not have asked for more! We highly recommend them for your video needs!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Kim · Married on 06/02/2012

Len at Envisioned Video was great to work with and produced a touching video that captured our day! We filled out a profile for him prior to the event giving insight into our history as a couple, and he incorporated many details of it into our wedding video! We were so excited by his music selection as well! He really "got us" as a couple! I don't know how he was in so many places at once during our reception, but we are thrilled that he was able to record so many fun memories! We highly recommend La Penna's Envisioned Video!

Sent on 08/08/2012

Mandi · Married on 05/18/2012

I LOVE my wedding video! Len did such a great job editing and put all kinds of special touches like with music from our wedding and especially at the end he used our super obscure first dance song! My husband fought me on having a videographer the whole way yet LOVED our wedding video! This from the guy who hates every single one of our still photos. We could hear everything very clearly and there were a lot of great moments captured. Len used a video camera on tripod in addition to him floating around the wedding in order to get extra footage which definitely made a difference. He was not obtrusive and VERY easy to work with. He is very flexible and personable. I highly recommend him! My whole family watched with me and my husband and everyone had rave reviews and was glued to the end. We were laughing and crying, it was wonderful! I'm so thrilled I pushed for the video and that I chose Len at Envisioned Video. He not only has high quality video, but also puts those special touches and care into it.

Sent on 09/18/2012

Katie · Married on 01/28/2012

Len was amazing to work with. He took the time to learn what was unique to us and what we wanted to have included in our wedding video. Len really captured our day. We loved reliving the moments we shared and watching some of the moments we missed for the first time. Len treated us like family and that, along with the quality of his service, is why we chose him as our wedding videographer. Len pays attention to all of the details that make a wedding day so special and I would recommend LaPenna's Envisioned Video to anyone. Thanks, Len!

Sent on 06/11/2012

Erica · Married on 10/29/2011

Len recorded our wedding on October 29, 2011, and we could not have been happier with his work. What was supposed to be a beautiful fall day brought us 8 inches of snow unexpectedly, and Len was still on time, flexible, and had a wonderful time with us. Our day was perfect, and he caught everyone's personality coming through on tape. Nearly two years later, our video is worth even more to us than we could imagine. In those two years, we've lost a family member, and it is so nice to still be able to watch her on our tape. We also had a beautiful daughter, who I cannot wait to share the video with one day. We were so thrilled that we even hired Len as a gift to my brother and sister-in-law for their day! Thanks again for being a fantastic, affordable, and irreplacable part of our day.

Sent on 09/13/2013

Alyson · Married on 10/28/2011

Len was such a joy! Loved working with him! The video is fabulous!

Sent on 12/22/2011

Kristin · Married on 10/22/2011

Len is a great guy and does great work! our wedding video was edited and captured in a way that had me moved so much and brought back to the happiness of that day but also had me laughing so hard my stomach hurt. I couldn't be happier with Len's work and would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone!! Thank you Len!

Sent on 03/25/2012

Jon · Married on 10/01/2011

Len did a fabulous job with our wedding video! From our first meeting, we were put completely at ease with him and knew our video was in good hands. Len gives special attention to every detail of your wedding day and is really willing to go the extra mile for his couples (we made a number of special requests along the way which he happily fulfilled). He worked incredibly hard on the wedding day, using multiple cameras and capturing great angles and moments that we missed at the time but can now cherish for the years to come. He even arranged in advance with our DJ (and set up an extra digital recorder) to make sure that we wouldn't miss a moment and would have the best audio possible. And it paid off - the audio quality at both the ceremony and the reception is great!

The whole video is just a joy to watch, and the closing montage he made (to the song of our choice, of course) was simply perfect! Everything goes by so quickly on your wedding day, and we're so happy that we chose Len to capture our special day. We highly recommend him and Envisioned Video.

Sent on 03/07/2012

Julie · Married on 09/17/2011

Len LaPenna did an awesome job video taping our son's wedding. He captured every important moment and then some. We find something new every time we watch the video. Thanks for the memories Len....!

Sent on 03/11/2012

Katie · Married on 09/03/2011

Len was amazing to work with. He is responsive, honest, very affordable and the video he put together for us was beautiful (and funny and touching and all of those other post-wedding nostalgic feelings). For all brides-to-be I have to be honest - this was the best $$ we spent and you will never regret having Len there to capture the memories. The day goes so fast and Len helped me to see it again but in slow motion :) The extra time and attention he took on our special moments really touched me and the last 2 minutes - we'll they made all of us cry watching it again! Thank you Len for a gift I will continue to cherish for a lifetime.

K & S

Sent on 02/09/2012

Ron · Married on 08/27/2011

The video was absolutely superb! The amount of time and hard work it took to cut an entire day down to 2 hrs. and not missing a beat is amazing and capturing the smiles from the bride/groom to every family member and friend - no one was left out. The video even captured things that the photographer didn't get that only we would appreciate like the homemade card box. It was a pleasure working with Len. He knows his stuff so from the bride's point of view, it was something I didn't have to worry about - he just did his thing and is very creative with his work. As they say, you get what you paid for and every penny was well worth it! Lisa and Ron

Sent on 02/14/2012

Colleen · Married on 08/20/2011

Len was the best vendor we hired for our wedding!

Our little relationship started with a phone call that immediately made me feel like we hit it off. We talked in depth about what I was looking for and what he was offering. We made an appointment to meet him and see some samples of his work. He told us he would have samples of our wedding venue to get a better idea. When we got there, we informed him we had a venue switch and he, within 5 minutes got rid of everything he was going to show us and queued up our new venue! Talk about organization! Obviously we liked what we saw. My now husband and I left that night knowing that we couldn't live without a videographer!

From that day forward he was very easy to work with, always replied quickly to emails (even if I did have stupid questions!) I went to school for video and photography so of course relinquishing control is always tough for me, but Len stuck with me and I trusted him all the way.

On our wedding day - he was ON TIME (a few minutes early I might add) and ready to work. He captured the girls and I getting ready, and even asked me for a message to my groom. He really captured the emotion of the afternoon leading up to the ceremony. During the ceremony, my now husband was mic'd and it picked up on all our little banter up at the alter - it's very funny to look back at. He even got a few special moments too. I never really saw him all night, but I knew he was there and capturing all the wonderful moments of my day.

Len is such a great videographer, which means he had tons of videos he was working on while editing ours, but still made sure to get our video done before I left to go out of state to see my family for the holidays.

We drove overnight and didn't plan to watch much of the video due to arriving in the middle of the night. When we got in at 2:30 in the morning, we started watching it, but we couldn't stop. We laughed, and laughed some more. It was amazing to see everything. Without Len, our wedding day would have never been complete. With his video, we were able to see moments we missed and relive moments we remembered.

One of the best parts of working with Len, was the beautiful note he wrote us that he put with our video. He didn't have to, but he did and it was a wonderful surprise and breath of fresh air from other vendors we worked with.

Thank you Len for everything you did before, on and after our wedding. You really gave us something we will cherish for the rest of our lives.

Hopefully Len can be a part of your wedding too. I know if I ever need his services again, I'll go to Len!

Sent on 03/08/2012

Dara · Married on 08/14/2011

I highly recommend Len from La Penna's Envisioned Video, if you are looking for a great videographer for your wedding! He is a really nice guy, very responsive, easy to work with, was completely unobtrusive on the day of the wedding (you'll hardly notice he's there) and truly cares about the couples he works with and the quality of work he gives them. Most importantly, he did an amazing job on our video! Len really knows how to capture the special moments, both funny, touching, and otherwise, and will add his creative touches. He had us do a few things for the video that may have seemed a little goofy at the time, but honestly, when we saw it on the video I was so glad he did! (It really worked!) HIRE LEN, you won't be disappointed!!!

Sent on 01/07/2012

Alissandra · Married on 07/22/2011

Unsure about whether or not we were going to book a videographer, a few weeks before our wedding, we decided to go for it. I was lucky enough to find that Len La Penna somehow still had our wedding date available amidst his busy summer wedding season schedule. We booked him right away and could not be happier about our decision.

Our wedding day was the hottest day of 2011, and although the majority of the ceremony and reception were inside, it was still quite hot. Len did everything with a smile and captured so many wonderful, candid, and some very funny moments that we likely would not have seen without his expertise. Our wedding video makes it seem like we had 2-3 videographers with the amount of footage Len captured.

If you are on the fence about hiring a videographer for your wedding, I strongly suggest you go for it, and you will not be disappointed if you go with La Penna's Envisioned video!

Sent on 01/04/2012

Cheryl · Married on 06/11/2011

Damon, Len's assoicated at Envisioned Video, did an exceptional job of capturing every special moment of our wedding. The video made us tear up, as well as laugh. He was professional the whole day, but made us feel completely comfortable. It was amazing to relive the the whole day!

Sent on 10/17/2011

Lindsay · Married on 06/11/2011

We knew on the first time meeting Len, that he was the man to go to for our wedding! He was very responsible on getting back to us with questions that we had, and he really went over and beyond to find out more about us so that he could customize our video with our interests/wants. We got our video back in a timely manner, and we could tell he put a lot of time and effort into it, as no detail was missed. The video not only made me cry, but I laughted the whole time through - he really captured everything! Not only was he professional during the planning, but we didn't even know he was there on our wedding day. I can't say enough good things about Len. He was by far one of our favorite vendors!! Thanks, Len!! You made everything so easy!

Sent on 01/04/2012

Jessica · Married on 05/29/2011

We absolutely love our wedding video. Len did a wonderful job. We are so happy to have something to look back on and enjoy the whole day.
    I would recommend Envisioned Video to anyone. He was great to work with and gave us an great video.

Sent on 10/18/2011

Dyanne · Married on 05/29/2011

I was very please with out video. It is enjoyable to watch not like videos of old that can get boring. I have a wonderful memory. I hired 2 videographers for the ceremony and 1 for the reception. If I had to do it over I would have had 2 for the entire event because i would like to see the guests reaction to various events.
    Len was wonderful. He is very professional and I enjoyed working with him for my daughter's wedding.

Sent on 10/22/2011

Mary · Married on 05/27/2011

There are not enough wonderful things we can say about Len! He truly cares about every couple he works with and gives special attention to every detail of his work. He did such a wonderful job capturing every special moment of the wedding day right down the very last (surprise) song sung by the grooom's friends after the DJ had finished and the newlyweds' final goodbye from the limo taking them to the airport at midnight! Len's commitment to excellence and to creating a perfect lasting memory of John and Katie's wedding day was just awesome!!!! We so appreciate how much care he put into every detail of the video! Len did a FANTASTIC job and I need a box of tissues every time I watch it! We really love the final recap when you hear John and Katie saying their vows as we see a recap of special highlights - that is just so beautiful!!!!! Also Len did such a wonderful job capturing their funny entrance into the reception, all the day's speeches and all the many guests! He captured things that a photographer just can't!Len is a very special person and we are so grateful to him for his commitment to creating a video we know all of us will treasure for many many years to come! Also - Len was such a wonderful person to work with - honest and helpful, a true professional who truly cares about his work and the people he works with - he kept in touch with us from the minute we contacted him until a final followup after the video was delivered to make sure everything was just perfect!

Sent on 10/12/2011

Diane · Married on 05/15/2011

Len is truly an awesome videographer!! We hired him for our wedding in 2011 and then again for our daughter's baptism this year. We didn't even consider anyone else for the baptism. After working with him for our wedding and seeing the phenomenal job he did with that video, we had to hire him again!! He is very creative, knowledgeable, professional, and friendly. He is passionate about his work and it's reflected in his interactions and in the final work of art that he produces!!!

Sent on 09/11/2012

Gina · Married on 05/07/2011

What else can we say but Len is the best!! From our first meeting to the final wedding video, we have been nothing but absolutely blown away by his charisma and his hard work! He is incredibly professional but also has a great personality which is hard to find! We cannot begin to tell you how many compliments we have received on our wedding video. We actually recommended Len to another couple who used him last night at their wedding and he was great and we have already told another friend of ours who is getting married about him because we are that satified with him. We were soooo incredibly pleased with all the time, energy and all the hard work he did, it really shows in his videos. And you cannot beat the price! We would recommend him 1,000 more times (if we had that many friends!) THANKS, LEN!!!

Gina and Kevin
    Villanova, PA

Sent on 09/18/2011

Len called me the day I requested info on his website. He was professional, but very personable. We picked our own soundtrack and he filmed a wonderful keepsake for my husband and I.

Sent on 12/03/2012