La Penna's Envisioned Video Reviews

La Penna's Envisioned Video 1
La Penna's Envisioned Video 2
La Penna's Envisioned Video 3
La Penna's Envisioned Video 4

Envisioned Video was wonderful!!! I was on the fence about a videographer. I wasn't sure if there was room in my budget or if we even needed one. Last minute and on a whim, I contacted Envisioned Video (Len LaPenna) and was surprised by his prompt response and vision. He fit perfectly into the small budget that we had saved for "extras" and I'm so thankful that we did. The video didn't end up being an extra but something that I don't think our day would have been complete without! The wedding was a blur for us and we and we have enjoyed the video multiple times with our family and friends. He caught moments that we would have never known existed and really focused on our closest family for the "spot light moments". I would tell any bride that is on the fence about needing a video to absolutely do it!! I'm so glad that we did and can't imagine a better result! Thanks Len!

Sent on 06/08/2015

La Penna's Envisioned Video's reply:

Dear User, Thank you so much for your wonderful review. Pushing people off "the fence" is one of our biggest challenges and you have been a great help.

Deborah · event on: 03/04/2015

The videography was for a circumcision ceremony (but that wasn't one of the choices above). This was actually the second time Len taped this ceremony (for my 2nd and 3rd sons).The first time was in 2012.
    Len did a wonderful job. He is very professional and his work is very high quality. And he is willing to work with you so that what you envision is what you receive. I highly recommend his work.

Sent on 04/12/2015

Gina · Married on 09/06/2014

My friend just got engaged and she asked if it was worth getting a video for her wedding. My immediate answer was YES AS LONG AS YOU PICK LA PENNA'S ENVISIONED VIDEO!!!! Len was so amazing and professional from the first day we spoke about my date up until the kind letter I received upon arrival with my videos. He honestly did a spectacular job truly making this a home video we will cherish for years and show our children someday. The day goes by so fast and Len captured moments I forgot happened. He went beyond my expectations especially for the very reasonable price I paid. For example, my husband and I went to high school together and personally say "I love you to the moon and back" and Len incorporated all that into our video in special effects!!! The quality and sound of the video was great from start to finish. My photographer even mentioned to me he enjoyed working with Len which is important since they work all day together. He went to all our tables and interviewed our bridal party and family. It was so nice to have our grandparents be recorded on video for cherished memories. I loved hearing my husbands thoughts on video before we met at the church. I honestly felt like Len was another guest at our wedding and not just a vendor. My family and I laughed and cried through the movie. THANK YOU SO SO MUCH LEN FOR YOUR WONDERFUL TALENT!!! Pick La Penna's Envisioned video for your event - you will not be disappointed!!!! - Gina Cunningham

Sent on 12/05/2014

Haley · Married on 08/30/2014

Len was easy and fun to work with. Through the whole planning process he was easy to communicate with and really wanted to get to know you as a couple. He works wonders as a single person but with many cameras set up all over to capture so many views you would have thought there were 3 of him! We enjoyed spending our day with Len and are so happy we found him!!

Sent on 09/10/2014
  • Y

Jasna · Married on 08/08/2014

Len was the kindest and most personal vendor we had for our wedding. From start to finish he took the time to go over each detail, and through these correspondences his passion, care, and expertise for his work became obvious. He truly values each client he works with, knowing the trust they put in him to capture the most important day of his or her life.

We were very pleased to select him as our videographer. Our wedding was in August. All our vendors worked quite well together--everyone communicated to make sure the big events were captured while not getting in anyone's way. Len (like our photographers) showed his dedication in staying from the very beginning to the very end--noon to 10:15 p.m. or so, bride/groom prep to final dance and goodbyes.

A few days after that big day, Len sent us a sweet preview video and surprise 'bonus'. In November we received the full video (with a personal letter), and it was amazing to see so many things we and our two photographers had missed from the day--all tastefully compiled together like a directed movie. During the video-making process, Len allowed us to pick our own music, and he also took the things we told him about us and incorporated them in the video. We felt like the video was truly customized for us; obviously it captured our specific wedding day, but the way he put all of these pieces together (the footage from our day plus the things about us) was much more than what we expected. It amazed us how much footage he captured and at how many different angles while being a one-man operation.

What's more, his price was very reasonable, and he even gave us a little discount.

Thank you, Len.

Sent on 12/01/2014

Rob · Married on 07/03/2014

Though we were very impressed with Envisioned Video’s demo our budget was low and we hired someone who offered us pricing that seemed better. Huge mistake! The day goes by so quickly that the video is what you will want most to have to relive that special day. We were fortunate that Len (Envisioned Video) agreed to fix a fiasco!

We went with a company that had limited experience. They showed us videos that looked decent. We hired two people from Company X for 6 hours and when they presented our video it was only 16 minutes long! After we played the video - we sat in shock! We were so disappointed. There was no footage from the reception, no speeches from the bridal party, no dancing. We got in contact with the owner of Company X and voiced our displeasure. We were embarrassed to show the video to anyone. After considerable effort we were able to get the raw footage.

We decided to reach out to Envisioned Video and see if anything could be done with the footage. Len could not believe it was the work of a "professional". The lighting was terrible, the shots were poorly framed, the footage was shaky, and the audio was poor.

Len decided he was up to the editing challenge of trying to create an decent video. He asked for our still photography to enhance the footage.

In a few weeks we picked up our video in a professionally packaged case. We were already impressed. Then we watched the video. Magic! Len created a beautiful video that had us both smiling from ear to ear. Somehow he enhanced the footage to make it usable and was able to present all the big moments from our day.

Len explained to us what a difficult process it was. Though Len turned our tears into smiles, we wish that we had hired him from the start. We know that he would have produced a much more memorable video for us. We are glad he agreed to re-edit our video.

Do not make our mistake. La Penna's Envisioned Video is the way to go.

Robert and Claribel

Sent on 05/28/2015

La Penna's Envisioned Video's reply:

This is a very different review. It shows what can happen if the dollar sign is the primary factor in hiring a videographer. My re-edit of their footage was truly a salvage operation. It was easy for me to recognize all the missed opportunities that I knew we would have captured. Take the time to become video informed!

Our experience with Len was very positive from the initial meeting to the delivery of the final video. He was very prompt and professional . His video was very creative and adaptive. It was a beautiful recap of our daughter's wedding day.

Sent on 11/18/2014

Meghan · Married on 06/07/2014

Len was an absolutely wonderful videographer! He was so responsive to all of my questions throughout the planning process and was very flexible. He managed to capture every special moment of my wedding day without seeming intrusive at all...I actually barely realized he was there the whole day! He was incredibly professional and the finished product was absolutely amazing!! I can't stop watching my video!! I also felt that his prices were extremely reasonable and definitely worth every penny. I would highly recommend Envisioned Video to anyone wanting an amazing videographer!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Alan · Married on 05/31/2014

La Penna Envisioned is a rare videographer who was exceptional at capturing our entire wedding with poignancy and joy, starting from prior to the ceremony on through the reception celebration.
    He unobtrusively found the best shots and delicately edited afterward to produce a warm, flattering and detailed memory of the entire event.
    It was more like having a trusted friend who understood how to shoot his subjects in the very best light.
    We all agreed: La Penna's video was an invaluable quality memory and extremely great value.

Sent on 10/02/2014

Kat · Married on 04/05/2014

This was my son's wedding and I am so happy to be able to see it again and again ! Len did a wonderful job and was easy to work with !! Thanks !

Sent on 05/24/2014

Krista · Married on 01/18/2014

The best thing I can say about Len & his services are exactly what I told Len himself:

'Len, I want to thank you so much for the beautiful wedding video and all of your work for us. We watched the video together and are so pleased with the results! Watching the moments we lived through, moments we missed or forgot is really such a special thing for us to have for a long time to come! I have to let you know how special the montage at the end of the video was, with clips and our first dance song playing. It brings tears to my eyes thinking about it. The audio clips of my father and my aunts speech really give it a special touch. It has to be my favorite part!'

Len is so professional and talented, it really was such a pleasure to work with him. The final product far exceeded my expectations! I 100% recommend him!

Sent on 05/19/2014

Sarah · Married on 10/19/2013

I highly recommend Len as a wedding videographer. He was amazing from start to finish. From the first meeting he made us feel comfortable, even though we were panicking because it was two weeks before our wedding and we hadn't yet chosen a videographer. Len was absolutely the right choice. At the wedding I honestly barely noticed he was there -- this was a good thing!! He blended in and captured everything without being obvious or in the way or taking any of our concentration off of our special day. It was so obvious that he cared about the work he was doing, and it truly showed in the final product. Our wedding video is absolutely stunning. He captured all of the moments I had hoped for and so many more. His editing was perfect, and he included so many personal touches and songs that mean so much to us, so that the video is not simply playback of our day, but SO much more.

Thank you, Len!!

Sarah & Mike

Sent on 04/01/2014

Sonja · Married on 10/05/2013

My husband Vince and I just received our Wedding video and we are beyond thrilled with La Penna's Envisioned Video (Lenny's) work! He made our experience a memorable and personal one. From every detail leading up to our special day; wanting to know about us as a couple and what things were important to us. He was very attentive, answering all my questions and returning my many emails when I was having my "crazy bride moments" :-). He captured every moment, even the one's we missed. He put all of my husband and I special songs on our video, which gave it that personal touch. We couldn't be more pleased and happy that we chose La Penna's Envisioned Video to do the videography for our Wedding! We absolutely LOVE our Wedding video and will cherish the captured memories for a lifetime!
    With love and gratitude, Sonja and Vince

Sent on 01/14/2014
  • F

Frank · Married on 09/29/2013

I would definitely recommend Len to any couple looking for a great wedding video. When I first talked to Len on the phone, I knew he would deliver the best video. He was very nice and professional of course but what sold us was how passionate he was toward delivering the best video to every couple. He gets to know each couple in detail and uses that to make the video unique to each couple. Not only does he video all the important parts of the day but he uses great creativity to tell a story that is unique to each couple. When we watched the video, we not only got to see all the things we missed that day, we saw all the little details Len put in that he knew were important to us. By the end of the process, I felt as if Len was part of our family. Thanks again Len!

Frank and Nicole

Sent on 02/07/2014

Betsy · Married on 09/28/2013

My daughter Lauren & I had a great feeling about Len from the moment we met him and the resulting video was fantastic. Our family was so pleased we've booked Len for our older daughter Sarah's wedding coming up on October 10, 2014!!!

Sent on 08/04/2014

Lauren · Married on 09/14/2013

I would definitely recommend Len as a couple's Wedding Videographer. We met with Len when we first got engaged and he showed us his work, and it shows that he is very proud of his work. It's not just a job for Len, he takes each couple's suggestions & ideas to heart. We were very impressed with the preview videos we watched. And throughout the weddding planning process, Len really took the time to get to know Kevin & I through fun questionnaires. He is also very quick & responsive via email & phone! And what we wrote in the questionnaries made appearances in the final video- it's so neat! Flashes of our school alumni, where we go on vacation, etc. would flash on the screen. Len was awesome on the day of our wedding too, I barely noticed a video camera throughout the entire day! He worked very well with our photographer too. He interviewed the most important people in our lives and watching them on the final video really made our day. He made sure the vital parts (vows, our 1st dance) of the day were captured on film- he really didn't miss a thing. The visual effects & sounds are incredible and the songs we chose played out perfectly as well. Overall, we loved working with Len. We absolutely love our video and we will treasure it forever! Hopefully we will work with Len again!

Regards,
    Lauren & Kevin

Sent on 01/07/2014

Ray · Married on 08/10/2013

The quality of the video was excellent. Len is very easy to work with and does a great job. I would not hesitate to use him again.

Sent on 11/18/2013

R · Married on 07/20/2013

Len delivers an awesome video and is very helpful in every step of the process. You can depend on him.

Sent on 10/26/2013

Len was great. Provided a phenomenal final product and was very professions / easy to work with.

Sent on 11/19/2013

Kate · Married on 06/29/2013

My husband and I used Envisioned Video for our wedding this past June. Len was extremely easy to work with and very professional. He invited us into his home to show us sample videos and to discuss what we wanted and didn't want out of a wedding video. He was conscientious and listened to all of our needs. Len made sure to capture all of our treasured moments for our special day, beginning with getting ready at the house, to pictures on the beach and didn't miss a step on the dance floor at the reception. He used several cameras to film various angles so that our wedding ceremony was completely cover. (Not an easy task to accomplish in a tiny chapel) We felt as if every guest was captured and our favorite part of the video was watching all of the moments we didn't get to see that night. I would recommend Envisioned Video to anyone who wants to preserve their memories!

Sent on 09/28/2013

Pat · Married on 05/11/2013

We were not completely sold on having a videographer at our wedding...Until we met with Len! Once we saw his studio and a few previews of what he was capable of it was decided. Len pays close attention to every detail as if they were memories that he himself wouldn't want to forget! Within two days of our wedding we were able to watch an awesome sneak preview of our video while on our honeymoon. Now we have the finished product in hand and it turned out great! We are very happy with the professionalism and creativity that Len put into making our wedding video!

Sent on 09/03/2013

Michele · event on: 05/05/2013

Len listens and cares about what you need . He catches the events beautifully and edits very smoothly. I recommend him highly.

Sent on 07/08/2014

Laura · Married on 03/23/2013

Len was so easy to work with and was very flexible in our photo session and timing of events. He was there wherever the photographer was and caught every amazing moment on camera! Our preview came within a few days, so much earlier than I thought! The preview was amazing and included everything we wanted it to! His artistic touches are absolutely amazing and make me so excited to see the video! Having a videographer is a wonderful idea for a wedding and a must have and Len is the best! Len took all of our interests and requests and put them in a fantastic preview for all of our guests to see. Everyone was very impressed with the preview. Having Len as the videographer has made the fun of the wedding last to this day and I know having the video will allow us to relive the fun through a beautifully made video!

Sent on 04/09/2013

jennifer · Married on 11/03/2012

Great to work with Len. He is a great guy and captured a beautiful wedding video for us. It will be a treasured keepsake for many years to come. GREAT JOB and very flexible and easy to work with Len.

Sent on 01/06/2013

Kelley · Married on 10/27/2012

Envisioned Video was incredible. From the planning all the way through to seeing our final wedding video, all I can say is WOW. For anyone that wants to read the short story of this review - I didn't cry once on our wedding day, but the tears of joy flowed the entire time we watched our video watching special touch after special touch unfold before our eyes.

For those that want the details ... From the moment we met Len, we knew he was the videographer for us. When so many other vendors look at your wedding as "just another wedding to check off their list" Len made us feel like we were his main focus the entire time. I knew that with so many moving parts of the day as the bride that I had to be worried about - that I never had to worry about anything with Len. Because of his many years of experience, he had worked with both our church and our reception venue in the past and even helped us with suggestions that we never would have thought of to help us better prepare for the day. Then on THE big day - he was incredible. He was so fun and did an incredible job of rallying people and getting them excited to be on video. The personal touches that he did both during the day itself with having one on one videos with key members of our family and bridal party to the tear jerker montage he put together for a special family member who unfortunately was too sick to share the vast portion of our day with us spoke volumes about the incredible passion this man has for making sure that every bride truly has a day that can be captured for her forever.

We loved watching this video together ourselves, sharing it with friends and cannot wait to one day share with our children.

If you're looking for a videographer who will treat you and your special day as one of a kind, then Len and Envisioned Video is for you!

Sent on 09/03/2013