La Notte Reviews

La Notte 3
  • Nina

Nina · Getting married on 05/18/2019

Love La Notte!

Everyone there has been amazing!

M.p. · Married on 10/27/2018

Wonderful Birthday Party

We had a 60th Surprise Birthday party at the facility and had a wonderful time. The food was excellent and the service was professional and very accommodating. Sam, Ashley and the entire staff make you feel at home. We have held other events at this facility in the past and all of them have been enjoyable experiences. I would definitely recommend LaNotte's for your next banquet or party.

Victoria · Married on 09/22/2018

My husband and I got married on September 22, 2018. We found La Notte to be our perfect spot given the size of our wedding and our budget. La Notte was affordable, beautiful, and the food was amazing. Ashley, the wedding coordinator made sure we were on track with our wedding to do’s and made sure everything went perfect the day of. There were times when I found myself anxious about what I needed to get done but Ashley calmly reassured me each and every time. Ashley and her team at La Notte are amazing and I recommend anyone who wants to have an easy, beautiful, and affordable wedding to have it at La Notte. You won’t be disappointed!

Molly · Married on 06/09/2018

I got married at La Notte on June 9th and it was amazing!! The ceremony grounds are beautiful and so well maintained, we got some amazing pictures! And both the large and small ballrooms had just been renovated, they are beyond beautiful. We had our reception on the main ballroom and could not have been happier with it. And all of our our guests loved the amazing bar that stretches between the two ballrooms. So did we!! Ashley is the sweetest and so amazing at her job, she really cares and wants to make your day the best she can. When we met with her the first time we instantly felt so relaxed. When we got back to the car we looked at each other and said I love this place, and Ashley is amazing :) 100% would recommend La Notte to anyone getting married in the area!!!

Erinn · Married on 05/26/2018

One of the first things that drew us to La Notte was their location, half way for our families to travel. What solidified our decision to have our wedding here was a plethora of things. There's a tent in case it rains, the ceremony site was gorgeous, the food is some of the best I've eaten, and Ashley (the wedding coordinator) is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet. Ashley cares about each brides individual needs and is very flexible with meeting times. For example, she let my husband and I come three or four times to see the place so I could make sure the vision I had for something would work, and as a bride, that was very comforting for my anxiety. AND its been completely redone inside and is breath taking! You just have to see it, I have never felt more like a princess on this day, and I cant say enough nice words about La Notte.

LaQuaddeyia · Married on 09/02/2017

My wedding was everything I wished it would be

Patty · Married on 08/20/2017

Wonderful staff, beautiful grounds and great food! We had an awesome day!

Patrick · Married on 05/06/2017

This place is amazing!! Ashley, the event coordinator, will cater to your every need, want, or dream. Our wedding day went so smooth and easy, saying our vows was hardest part. The serving staff treats the newlyweds like royalty, always checking in and making sure everything is PERFECT! They do this for every guest not just the newlyweds, so no worries there. To the food, you will not go hungry, the food is amazing and the portions are amazing for the price. If your looking for a place for your rehearsal dinner or bridal shower, just ask, you won't be disappointed! We looked at a lot of places, nothing really fit, until we walked into La Notte, you will be welcomed like family and treated as such.

Lance · Married on 10/01/2016

We got married October 1,2016, and it was the greatest day of our lives. Thanks to Ashley and the wonderful people of La Notte, our guest cant stop talking about how much fun they had, and how beautiful everything looked. Ashley made a vision come to life, she has a great mind and eye to be a great wedding coordinator. The service was outstanding, whatever we needed, they made it happen, it was almost like magic. The food was amazing, and the chef was awesome and was able to accommodate us with foods made for someone with a food allergy. We took our pictures there as well, and couldn't be happier with how they came out. And I'll say it again, as we walked in to see the final results of what Ashley had put together, all I can say is.....breathtaking. I highly recommend La Notte as a great spot to have your wedding, Ashley is a great wedding coordinator, the service is impeccable, and the way they make the dining area look is enchanting. We are so grateful for the job that they've done. Thank you, thank you thank you.

Cynthia · Married on 05/28/2016

We have Ashley Andriulli the Wedding/Event Coordinator at La Notte planning my daughters wedding. She is very responsive and is making our daughter's wedding day everything we could have hoped for! Ashley's attention to every detail for the wedding is great! She is friendly and makes sure everything is the way YOU want it to be. I can't thank Ashley and La Notte enough for making my daughter's dream wedding come true!

Super friendly and easy to work with. Made planning the wedding easy and fun and not seem like a job. Love them!

Daniel · Married on 04/04/2015

Best Food In Connecticut at an affordable price, loved it!!!!

Hillary · Married on 09/20/2014

La Notte was the perfect wedding venue! The food was superb, the service was organized and efficient and the venue was lovely and provided a beautiful backdrop for our wedding pictures. Ashley was fantastic from the first time we spoke over the phone, to her organization and assistance on the day of the wedding. She is an outstanding professional in her field and helped create such a memorable experience. My family and friends are still raving about the venue and the food to this day!

Cheryl · Married on 01/04/2014

La Notte did a wonderful job for my daughter's wedding "celebration". She actually married 3 months earlier and we wanted to have a party for her and we were very happy with our decision to use La Notte. The food (buffet) options were unlimited! Very impressed with their selections. It was served hot and was delicious. Staff very attentive and the room we used was adequate for our party.
    I must say we had several people come up to us during our party and say "how did you find this place and WOW, this is great!". It is a little tucked away but well worth the trip! If you are having a spring to fall event you can take advantage of their BRAND NEW outside venue with water falls, beautiful landscaped fire pit and tented area. Seeing our party was in January we could not utilize this space.
    All in all, I have to say that Sammy went out of his way to make sure my daughter and her husband were happy...most important! They were and we were...as parents! Great value, service and FOOD was terrific!

Very happy with the service, assistance and the food. Great options with a variety of packages for any budget.

Gary · Married on 09/16/2017

We held our 50th Reunion here. I was the reunion chairman and couldn't have been happier with every deal of our experience here. I met with Ashley and discussed what I wanted to do and what I required. She listened and took care of every detail. We went with the Grand Buffet and the food was outstanding. Attendees were very impressed.

Cynthia · Married on 05/28/2016

La Notte in East Windsor, CT was the venue for my daughters wedding and reception. The service was unsurpassed! I had comments from family and friends that the food was the best they have ever had at a wedding reception. The wedding planner, Ashley listened to what the bride wanted and carried it out to perfection. The staff was very helpful to all the guests. My father who was in a wheel chair was helped and giving first class treatment. (All of the guest were treated like dignitaries). When we finished the toast to the bride and groom, they wait staff had a cocktail at our table as I told them I would not drink before the speech, and they made sure I had it directly after without having to ask. Last minute requests were taking care of without complaint and carried out quickly. The ambiance was beautiful in the outside tent with chandeliers, and up lighting. The wedding under the arch was a majestic outdoor setting for a summer wedding. We could not have been happier with the food, service, venue and staff! All the guests I spoke to said it was the best wedding they ever attended. Thank you La Notte for making out daughter's wedding beautiful and giving us memories that we will always cherish.

Dawn · Married on 10/21/2017

3.5

We had our wedding at LaNotte on October 21,2017. Everything was beautiful and Ashley and the rest of the staff did a wonderful job. The food was amazing and there was plenty of it! All of my guests raved about the food! I would definitely recommend LaNotte to others for a wedding or special occasion! Thank you again Ashley and LaNotte!!

La Notte 4
    La Notte 5
    La Notte 6

Sharon · Married on 06/10/2017

3.0

Beautiful venue, professional staff, great value