La Galleria Reviews

134 | Buffalo, NY

134 Reviews for La Galleria

Jackie K · Getting married on 03/02/2021

We loved this place

We just had our daughters wedding here , the food and service was excellent! We got so many good compliments from our guests who were very impressed with the place. Cherie is such a pleasure to deal with, super efficient and knowledgeable!

Sent on 02/16/2020
  • Anniella

Anniella · Married on 11/21/2020

Wedding 2020

This venue was amazing and was there for us during our entire planning process! Would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 11/12/2020

Rachael taggart · Married on 09/26/2020

Covid wedding

My husband and I are so glad we decided to have our wedding even with our current circumstances we got married with just our closest family and friends and plan on having a reception here also in 2021 if we’re able! Cherie’s great and made our life easier amongst the madness of planning a wedding in a pandemic

Sent on 10/05/2020
  • Andrea

Andrea Catherine · Married on 08/29/2020

Absolutely AMAZING!!!

La Galleria created the best day for my husband and I to celebrate our marriage with our loved ones. My husband surprised me with a wedding reception after we had eloped. The staff at La Galleria was beyond helpful to him as he planned this big surprise, and they put care and love into every detail of the event. Cherie was amazing in helping him with the planning process, and she was present throughout the wedding for anything we may have needed. From the decorations to the food, I couldn’t have imagined a more beautiful day. I look forward to using this venue for our future event needs, as I know everything will be handled and taken care of with the utmost dedication. Our wedding reception was the most special day of my life, and I know we have La Galleria to thank for that!!

Sent on 09/19/2020
  • Myra

Myra Zolnowski · Married on 08/17/2020

The best of the best

Let me start by saying we are a Covid couple. Our wedding was originally planed for 4/4/2020. We all know that didn't happen. During the most frustrating and difficult time Cherie was there for us. She would email just to check in and see how we where doing. We eventually had a small wedding at La Galleria on 8/17/20 and it was the perfect night. Every detail we wanted was executed perfectly and we got to enjoy our day. We could not have ask for a more supportive and helpful staff every step of the way. These people care for you as a couple, crying with you when you are the most frustrated that everything you planed for over a year fell apart to celebrating with you on the best day of your life, they will be there.

Sent on 09/06/2020
  • Tricia

Tricia Ziegler · Married on 05/23/2020

Christmas Wedding Reception

Our family and friends had the pleasure of celebrating my daughter's recent marriage (12/28/2019) with a "Wonder-filled" reception at the LaGalleria! Her engagement was a short one... just six months, and at times I may have got a little "unhinged." lol Cherie has a calming way of letting you know that "every little thing's gonna be alright!" Her professionalism and communication skills are extraordinary! The venue, itself, is absolutely charming! The combination of brick arches and hardwood offer a rustic, yet contempory environment . It was EXACTLY what we were looking for! Once we found the LaGalleria, there was no reason to look any further. The decor compliments the current season and literally leaves only personal touches that the bridal couple may choose to add. We found the menu options almost difficult to choose from. So many!! Our family style, "table share" dinner was absolutely delicious and gave a "WOW" factor for our guests, as most were accustomed to buffet or sit down dinners. Thank you LaGalleria for a Joyfull Christmas wedding reception! Just be advised, I do have three more daughters........ :o)

Sent on 12/30/2019
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 12/21/2019

A dream come true!

Our wedding was December 21st 2019, and it was absolutely wonderful! We looked at a couple different venues around Buffalo, but La Galleria stole our hearts the minute we walked in. From the warm welcome from the owner Cherie, to the stunning inside - we instantly fell in love with La Galleria. We wanted a Christmas themed wedding and we definitely got what we wanted. Cherie was very accommodating to us and our requests throughout the entire planning process. La galleria provided us with some decor, they gave outstanding service day of, and everything went so smooth. Our guests talked about how great the food was, and how nice and responsive the bartenders and servers were. Our wedding is still being talked about even a month later. I would recommend this place to anyone and everyone. We could not have had a more perfect wedding day at La Galleria.

Sent on 01/15/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 12/07/2019

Best day! 12/7/19

La Galleria is a beautiful venue! Cherie was so helpful, kind, professional and all around awesome from the first day we met. She was quick to return phone calls/emails and let us stop by to review details/see the venue. Cherie also helped us do a processional walk through two days before the wedding to help calm some nerves. On the wedding day we were able to show up early and use the venue and outside grounds for pictures. Everything was decorated for Christmas and was just what we wanted. The whole wedding day ran smoothly and was stress free. The food was amazing, wait staff friendly and helpful. Everyone had so much fun and only great things to say.

Sent on 01/02/2020
  • Kalene

Kalene · Married on 11/23/2019

I’d do it over & over

Cherie & Jill were the most amazing humans throughout this entire year long process. NO question was too silly & no question went unanswered — even questions they didn’t have a ready answer for— they helped me find a solution. Cherie allowed me to show family & friends the facility probably 10 times on different occasions - even on short notice (which was much appreciated). This was the only venue we toured & booked immediately as Cherie was very welcoming & not pushy. She made the process about us & our priorities. I feel like I had to plan nothing— she had a system to every month along the way and gave me the information I needed. As for the actual day— it went SO SMOOTHLY. There were 0 issues. The food was amazing, the service was fast & efficient & moving the tables & chairs was so fast I didn’t even see it. Jill & the staff gave my party tips & tricks for walking down the aisle at rehearsal and day of and during rehearsal we were allowed to practice in its entirety as many times as we wanted (we did it 3 times). During the wedding, my husband and I were not wanting for anything and no one annoyed us with a single problem (I’m not sure one even occurred). My guests were happy, no one waited in line longer than 2 minutes for a drink, and the bathrooms were kept clean! If I had to do this over again- and when I help friends choose venues— I will choose this place every time. You don’t need a wedding planner as Cherie & her team have GOT IT DOWN. I’m amazed & so happy. My stress level was non existent the day of because they were so amazing. Worth every penny - stop thinking about it & do it.

Sent on 12/07/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 10/13/2019

Absolutely Perfect

We got married 10.13.19 and it was a perfect day. I cannot express enough how wonderful everything was! The food here is fantastic and our coordinator Cherie was on top of everything, from answering last minute questions to making sure everything ran smoothly the day of. All of our guests were so impressed with the beautiful venue space and great service. I would definitely recommend La Galleria, especially for brides looking for quality at an affordable price!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing!!!!

La Galleria made our wedding day the greatest day of our lives!! Not only is the venue BEAUTIFUL, but the staff are the best! Cherie was absolutely amazing - she was there for me every step of the way! Any question I had (and there were a lot over the course of two years) she answered quickly and professionally - she gave me loads of advice about the planning process - I truly felt so blessed to have her by my side for whatever I needed! Our guests were blown away by the venue and raved about the food! You will not regret booking with La Galleria! I promise!

Sent on 10/19/2019

Mandi · Married on 10/11/2019

Beautiful Venue

I am absolutely obsessed with this venue! They did an absolutely amazing job renovating this place. Their staff is such a great help and trust them with making my wedding day perfect.

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • Katherine

Katherine Gerard · Married on 10/04/2019

Simply amazing!

Everything about this vendor was perfection! They were very friendly, extremely responsive and overall made us feel like a family, not a client. The interior is gorgeous, the price is reasonable and the staff is over-the-top helpful.

Sent on 12/19/2018
  • Britta

Britta · Married on 09/21/2019

Great Venue!

We loved having our wedding at La Galleria! We went with the buffet style for dinner which was so good (highly recommend the mashed potatoes)! They were very good with emailing me back very timely on the millions of questions I had. My family has an onion allergy so they were very good about accommodating that (by having none at all). The venue is gorgeous and was the perfect size and price for the kind of wedding we wanted. Wishing we could go back in time and do it all again...

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Allison

Allison Viers · Married on 09/21/2019

A dream come true

Cherie works so hard and has so much style and class. Our wedding was everything we could have ever wanted. The food was delicious, the service was wonderful, they put their hearts Into this an accommodated me and my husband on all our wants a needs. Very reasonable pricing as well! We were taken care of the entire night. Couldn’t ask for a better place to have a wedding reception. Magic. Pure magic

Sent on 12/11/2019

Dawn e Fronczek · Married on 06/21/2019

Excellent Venue

I have no regrets in choosing La Galleria for our wedding venue! They were friendly, accommodating, and answered our questions during the whole process. If you like the rustic and elegant look, this is the place for you-it’s gorgeous. It’s also the most affordable wedding venue I found (I looked at about five other places). Oh and the food was really good too!
    All in all I highly recommend!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Miranda · Married on 06/08/2019

La Galleria might be your place!!

La Galleria was spectacular!! From the very beginning Jill and Cherie were attentive, encouraging, helpful, accommodating and just lovely. They are always improving their site. And when the a/c went out in our room two weeks before our wedding Cherie responded by upgrading us to the bigger room to make sure our June 2019 wedding was perfect. Cherie was our consultant through most of the over a year process and not only were my husband and I very happy with the process, but all of our guests commented on how wonderful all of the staff were on the day of. They never hounded us for money and were always super responsive to emailed questions. I cannot suggest this venue more! Seriously if you like the rustic look and the ability to have your ceremony outdoors (weather permitted) and reception indoors, then go in and meet them. You will not regret it!

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 03/16/2019

Absolutely Stunning.

From the moment we got engaged and looked at the La Galleria we knew it had to be the place to have our wedding. Cherie was our coordinator and honestly made everything so smooth. The food was amazing, we had so many compliments on it as well as beauty. Cherie made everything so easy and flawless and I never had an email go unanswered no matter how crazy they were. I’m so happy we chose this venue and we would do it over and over. We will also always recommend this venue whenever one is needed. Thank you guys so much for everything. Our wedding was truly perfect

Sent on 03/17/2019
  • Tarius

Tarius Williams · Married on 01/22/2019

Rustic • Enchanting • Elegant

Amazing!!!!! The Brick the Arches the Lights the Grounds the Staff the Food and the levels of attention and Professionalism Were all nothing short of Excellence and Attention to Detail. Cherie and her staff seriously went above and beyond to make this day the best ever. I have no idea how they did it all but it was Magical. I highly Recommend this venu book with La Galeria Now!!!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Jessica · Married on 10/12/2018

Absolutely perfect

La Galleria was the PERFECT venue for us! They were professional, compassionate and personable and made sure that our wedding was perfect! We frequently worked with Cherie who was always there to answer our questions and make suggestions when needed. The staff was friendly and professional, the venue looked amazing and the food was DELICIOUS. We had not one complaint about our wedding at La Galleria and they were accommodating for all of our needs. We were overly happy with our experience at La Galleria and heard nothing but good things from our guests. We highly recommend La Galleria!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Chelsea · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing venue!

Just had our wedding here about 2 weeks ago, IT WAS ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!

The ladies know what they're doing, are super accommodating, answer emails and phone calls promptly and are great at making sure your day is as magical as you want it to be!

We had the most perfect day, we honestly couldn't have asked for any better! They were great at making sure the day/night went in a timely manner and made the whole night so smooth!

My husband and I were so impressed with everything and would gladly recommend La Galleria to anyone for any event!

We loved it! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 10/24/2018
  • Tahleen

Tahleen · Married on 08/11/2018

One of the best decisions we made was having our reception here!

My husband and I visited several vendors around the Buffalo area when looking for where we wanted to have our wedding reception, but once we visited La Galleria we both really felt like this was the place for us. And we're both so thrilled we booked with them!

First, the venue itself is unique and beautiful! It was large enough to fit all of our guests, but it still felt so intimate. Also, I can't say enough about Cherie and Gabriella. I am currently a graduate student, so I planned my wedding while in school. They offer so much help with organization and planning, and that truly took a great deal of stress and work off my plate. Working with them was fantastic. I never had to wait for a response, they were more than happy to help me if I had questions or needed clarification on something, and they really treat you like family. They are what I would call wedding professionals, as they are so knowledgable! And they really helped me think about details that would have never crossed my mind!

Additionally, the food was phenomenal. Some of our guests (including myself) have some dietary restrictions and they were able to accomodate those with no problem at all. We had so many guests tell us how much they enjoyed the food (and we did too!).

There's still so much I could say, but what I appreciated was that what was important to you and your family, they made important. We felt like we were around family, and that our day was as important to them as it was to us. If you're looking for somewhere to have your ceremony/reception, I'd definitely recommend making an appointment with them. I cannot say enough about how positive our experience was!

Sent on 12/06/2018
  • Nick

Nick · Married on 08/04/2018

We fell in love with La Galleria the second we walked in and they exceeded every expectation. We felt they were fairly priced when comparing the venue with others we visited, and the team there was so easy to work with. They were quick to respond to any questions we had and they made themselves available to meet multiple times to look at venue and go over our plan. They made it so comfortable and stress-free for us. The day went of exactly how we imagined. The staff was friendly, the venue was perfectly decorated, they worked well with our vendors, and the food was incredible! I couldn't think of a complaint if I had to.

Sent on 09/14/2018

Megan · Married on 06/30/2018

Booking at La Galleria was hands down the best wedding decision I could have made. Cherie and Gabriella were not only there to make sure every single part of the planning process was covered, but they also took exemplary care of my husband and I (and our guests!) on wedding day. The romantic atmosphere and professional staff made our day perfect, and our guests have not stopped raving about the delicious food. I would recommend this venue over and over again!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Amanda · Married on 06/02/2018

I just had my wedding yesterday and I wanted to write my review right away. I could not be any more happier with my reception. It was beautiful, stressfree and the staff was anything less the amazing! The whole process was a pleasure and I am truly grateful for the memories I will have for the rest of my life. My husband and I would highly recommend la Galleria for any event.

Sent on 06/03/2018