La Galleria Reviews

La Galleria 7
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 10/13/2019

Absolutely Perfect

We got married 10.13.19 and it was a perfect day. I cannot express enough how wonderful everything was! The food here is fantastic and our coordinator Cherie was on top of everything, from answering last minute questions to making sure everything ran smoothly the day of. All of our guests were so impressed with the beautiful venue space and great service. I would definitely recommend La Galleria, especially for brides looking for quality at an affordable price!

Sent on 10/15/2019
    La Galleria 8
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing!!!!

La Galleria made our wedding day the greatest day of our lives!! Not only is the venue BEAUTIFUL, but the staff are the best! Cherie was absolutely amazing - she was there for me every step of the way! Any question I had (and there were a lot over the course of two years) she answered quickly and professionally - she gave me loads of advice about the planning process - I truly felt so blessed to have her by my side for whatever I needed! Our guests were blown away by the venue and raved about the food! You will not regret booking with La Galleria! I promise!

Sent on 10/19/2019

Mandi · Married on 10/11/2019

Beautiful Venue

I am absolutely obsessed with this venue! They did an absolutely amazing job renovating this place. Their staff is such a great help and trust them with making my wedding day perfect.

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • Katherine

Katherine Gerard · Married on 10/04/2019

Simply amazing!

Everything about this vendor was perfection! They were very friendly, extremely responsive and overall made us feel like a family, not a client. The interior is gorgeous, the price is reasonable and the staff is over-the-top helpful.

Sent on 12/19/2018
  • Britta

Britta · Married on 09/21/2019

Great Venue!

We loved having our wedding at La Galleria! We went with the buffet style for dinner which was so good (highly recommend the mashed potatoes)! They were very good with emailing me back very timely on the millions of questions I had. My family has an onion allergy so they were very good about accommodating that (by having none at all). The venue is gorgeous and was the perfect size and price for the kind of wedding we wanted. Wishing we could go back in time and do it all again...

Sent on 09/30/2019

Dawn e Fronczek · Married on 06/21/2019

Excellent Venue

I have no regrets in choosing La Galleria for our wedding venue! They were friendly, accommodating, and answered our questions during the whole process. If you like the rustic and elegant look, this is the place for you-it’s gorgeous. It’s also the most affordable wedding venue I found (I looked at about five other places). Oh and the food was really good too!
    All in all I highly recommend!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Miranda · Married on 06/08/2019

La Galleria might be your place!!

La Galleria was spectacular!! From the very beginning Jill and Cherie were attentive, encouraging, helpful, accommodating and just lovely. They are always improving their site. And when the a/c went out in our room two weeks before our wedding Cherie responded by upgrading us to the bigger room to make sure our June 2019 wedding was perfect. Cherie was our consultant through most of the over a year process and not only were my husband and I very happy with the process, but all of our guests commented on how wonderful all of the staff were on the day of. They never hounded us for money and were always super responsive to emailed questions. I cannot suggest this venue more! Seriously if you like the rustic look and the ability to have your ceremony outdoors (weather permitted) and reception indoors, then go in and meet them. You will not regret it!

Sent on 07/15/2019
    La Galleria 9
    La Galleria 10
    La Galleria 11
    La Galleria 12
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 03/16/2019

Absolutely Stunning.

From the moment we got engaged and looked at the La Galleria we knew it had to be the place to have our wedding. Cherie was our coordinator and honestly made everything so smooth. The food was amazing, we had so many compliments on it as well as beauty. Cherie made everything so easy and flawless and I never had an email go unanswered no matter how crazy they were. I’m so happy we chose this venue and we would do it over and over. We will also always recommend this venue whenever one is needed. Thank you guys so much for everything. Our wedding was truly perfect

Sent on 03/17/2019
    La Galleria 13
    La Galleria 14
    La Galleria 15
  • Tarius

Tarius Williams · Married on 01/22/2019

Rustic • Enchanting • Elegant

Amazing!!!!! The Brick the Arches the Lights the Grounds the Staff the Food and the levels of attention and Professionalism Were all nothing short of Excellence and Attention to Detail. Cherie and her staff seriously went above and beyond to make this day the best ever. I have no idea how they did it all but it was Magical. I highly Recommend this venu book with La Galeria Now!!!

Sent on 07/18/2019
    La Galleria 16
    La Galleria 17
    La Galleria 18
    La Galleria 19

Jessica · Married on 10/12/2018

Absolutely perfect

La Galleria was the PERFECT venue for us! They were professional, compassionate and personable and made sure that our wedding was perfect! We frequently worked with Cherie who was always there to answer our questions and make suggestions when needed. The staff was friendly and professional, the venue looked amazing and the food was DELICIOUS. We had not one complaint about our wedding at La Galleria and they were accommodating for all of our needs. We were overly happy with our experience at La Galleria and heard nothing but good things from our guests. We highly recommend La Galleria!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Chelsea · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing venue!

Just had our wedding here about 2 weeks ago, IT WAS ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!

The ladies know what they're doing, are super accommodating, answer emails and phone calls promptly and are great at making sure your day is as magical as you want it to be!

We had the most perfect day, we honestly couldn't have asked for any better! They were great at making sure the day/night went in a timely manner and made the whole night so smooth!

My husband and I were so impressed with everything and would gladly recommend La Galleria to anyone for any event!

We loved it! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 10/24/2018
  • Tahleen

Tahleen · Married on 08/11/2018

One of the best decisions we made was having our reception here!

My husband and I visited several vendors around the Buffalo area when looking for where we wanted to have our wedding reception, but once we visited La Galleria we both really felt like this was the place for us. And we're both so thrilled we booked with them!

First, the venue itself is unique and beautiful! It was large enough to fit all of our guests, but it still felt so intimate. Also, I can't say enough about Cherie and Gabriella. I am currently a graduate student, so I planned my wedding while in school. They offer so much help with organization and planning, and that truly took a great deal of stress and work off my plate. Working with them was fantastic. I never had to wait for a response, they were more than happy to help me if I had questions or needed clarification on something, and they really treat you like family. They are what I would call wedding professionals, as they are so knowledgable! And they really helped me think about details that would have never crossed my mind!

Additionally, the food was phenomenal. Some of our guests (including myself) have some dietary restrictions and they were able to accomodate those with no problem at all. We had so many guests tell us how much they enjoyed the food (and we did too!).

There's still so much I could say, but what I appreciated was that what was important to you and your family, they made important. We felt like we were around family, and that our day was as important to them as it was to us. If you're looking for somewhere to have your ceremony/reception, I'd definitely recommend making an appointment with them. I cannot say enough about how positive our experience was!

Sent on 12/06/2018
  • Nick

Nick · Married on 08/04/2018

We fell in love with La Galleria the second we walked in and they exceeded every expectation. We felt they were fairly priced when comparing the venue with others we visited, and the team there was so easy to work with. They were quick to respond to any questions we had and they made themselves available to meet multiple times to look at venue and go over our plan. They made it so comfortable and stress-free for us. The day went of exactly how we imagined. The staff was friendly, the venue was perfectly decorated, they worked well with our vendors, and the food was incredible! I couldn't think of a complaint if I had to.

Sent on 09/14/2018

Megan · Married on 06/30/2018

Booking at La Galleria was hands down the best wedding decision I could have made. Cherie and Gabriella were not only there to make sure every single part of the planning process was covered, but they also took exemplary care of my husband and I (and our guests!) on wedding day. The romantic atmosphere and professional staff made our day perfect, and our guests have not stopped raving about the delicious food. I would recommend this venue over and over again!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Amanda · Married on 06/02/2018

I just had my wedding yesterday and I wanted to write my review right away. I could not be any more happier with my reception. It was beautiful, stressfree and the staff was anything less the amazing! The whole process was a pleasure and I am truly grateful for the memories I will have for the rest of my life. My husband and I would highly recommend la Galleria for any event.

Sent on 06/03/2018

Crystal · Married on 05/27/2018

Me and my husband had such an amazing experience here. The planner was amazing from start to finish. The wait staff is on the ball with everything. My guests are still raving about the food months later I would recommend a thousand times over.

Sent on 10/04/2018
    La Galleria 20

Lisanne · Married on 05/26/2018

The Perfect Wedding Venue

La Galleria is the perfect wedding venue! It is not only beautiful inside and outside, but their food and service is phenomenal! The wedding planners are fantastic and are extremely accommodating. I was an out-of-town bride and they were flexible with appointments with short notice and they are very responsive via email. The pricing was comparable to most other wedding venues, but the quality of food and service was above and beyond any other venue.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Paige · Married on 05/19/2018

After my engagement, I struggled to find a wedding venue and quickly became discouraged. There were downfalls to every venue, and nothing felt like it was "the one" for us. We finally went and saw La Galleria, and instantly knew it was the venue for us. When we walked in the doors we loved the look of the rooms and all of the decor. It was the rustic, yet elegant look I wanted. After meeting and chatting with Cherie, we knew that we had to have our reception here. We didn't want to waste anytime and put our deposit down the next day!
    Throughout the planning process, I was constantly reminded that we made the right decision by choosing La Galleria. All of our requests & questions were answered promptly & everyone was beyond helpful.
    We had a band for our reception, who I personally believe had a lot of demands and requirements. La Galleria worked directly with the band and did everything possible to meet these requirements and made this part of planning seamless (the band was AMAZING, so I was thrilled we were able to make it all work).
    Our reception was everything I hoped and dreamed of. The staff was friendly & accomodating, the food was FANTASTIC (chicken w/ brie & cranberry, steak, potatoes and veg-- also had the buffalo bar for late night snacks, pizza, wings, roast beef sliders). We had high expectations for our food, and I would say our expectations were exceeded. Our guests raved about the chicken with brie and cranberry!
    I can't leave out how stunning the hall is (Loft Room). So many updates were made from the day we booked the loft room until our reception day... lights above the dance floor, barn doors, etc... And they were all so beautiful. The staff arranged my decorations perfectly, and also added their own touches to make the room look beautiful.
    I could go on and on. Overall, our experience was amazing. I would highly recommend La Galleria to anyone and everyone. It made our day a dream come true.

Sent on 10/01/2018
  • Diamond

Diamond · Married on 05/06/2018

Great food ! Great venue

A little over 5 months ago I had my wedding at la galleria and it was nothing short of amazing. Everyone was so professional from the 1st time I went to go look at the venue. I 1st met with Gabriella who was awesome and later met Cherie these 2 women played a huge role in making sure my wedding day went smooth. Still to this day I have friends talking about the wedding and how great the food was. The night of the wedding the whole staff was hands on and made sure everything went smooth I didn’t hear about half of the things that went on until the following day because they made sure the I had a stress free night ! This is the perfect venue if u want great food , professionals to help you with whatever you need and a beautiful venue !

Sent on 10/24/2018
    La Galleria 21

Michelle · Married on 11/11/2017

Truly nothing but positive things to say! Julie Ann was an amazing event coordinator. The salad, buffet, late night pizza/wings bar, desserts with tea & coffee bar were all top of the line. The bar kept the liquid courage going all night keeping guests on the dance floor. Not to mention the venue itself is gorgeous! It ended up being freezing & the ceremony was moved inside. It looked beautiful! The staff seamlessly moved tables to accomodate for the changes throughout the night. The staff was quiet during the ceremony. Obsessed with the wood floors, brick arches, stone bar, lights, & those chairs!!

Sent on 11/26/2017
    La Galleria 22
    La Galleria 23

Ashley · Married on 10/20/2017

My wedding day was perfect thanks to Cherie and the staff at La Galleria! I grew up in WNY but currently live in Seattle so planning an out of town wedding can be a little stressful but Cherie was wonderful every step of the way. She was flexible with our meetings and responded to emails promptly. They even were flexible with some of our special requests that included moving around some of their furniture.

My husband and I had visited a lot of venues in the area before deciding on La Galleria. We ultimately chose to work with them because we felt like they were the only place that wasn’t trying to give us the least value for our money. One guy at another venue had the audacity to tell us “you’ll get what we serve you that day.”
    Thanks, but no thanks, buddy.

We splurged on our wedding day and went for their Tuscan Dream Wedding Package. They did not disappoint. Everything from cocktail hour hor d’voures and booze, to our 5 course meal was top of the line. All my guests were impressed by the food and the service!

The icing on the cake for me was how kind they were to us throughout the process. Never once did we feel like we were being nickel and dimed throughout the planning process. All our special requests were honored and any additional fees were fair based on our requests.

Because our wedding was on a Friday and they didn’t have an event scheduled the day before, they were kind enough to give us access to the venue on Thursday. My family did all my flower arrangements and decorating for the event. They were there until 9pm on Friday. Not only did they never feel rushed or in the way, they also were treated very kindly and given wine to sip on and some snacks as they worked.

It’s obvious that this place is family owned and still knows how to treat its customers with respect and kindness. Some of the “fancier” places in town don’t do that. Your wedding is nothing more than a business transaction for them.
    Thank you La Galleria!!!

Sent on 11/01/2017
    La Galleria 24
  • Must Love Cats

Anne · Married on 10/01/2017

Cherie and her family took excellent care of us. We fell in love with the venue online and just knew from the photos we knew that was where we wanted our wedding. My husband and I are both vegans and we know our lifestyle is not the norm around Buffalo so when we brought up that we would like the entire wedding to be vegan, but also gluten-free and soy-free, they were happy to fulfill our vegan wedding dreams. Cherie is one of the kindest women you’ll ever have the pleasure to meet and help coordinate your dream wedding. My husband resides in Canada and I’m here, and she always made sure to make time for us when I or we both had questions. In addition, she made sure we had a rehearsal the day before the wedding, and made arrangements so we could get there earlier on the wedding day to take enough photos before the ceremony. The venue inside and out is so gorgeous, that from our previews we have the most amazing photos. The Carducci family and La Galleria Venue is your dream venue for a wedding. We hear all the time how wonderful the family was, how beautiful the venue was, and how delicious the food was. Some guests were a little apprehensive about the food being all vegan, gluten-free, and soy-free, but they were blown away. Guests went up for seconds and thirds, and we still hear to this day how incredible the food was. We cannot thank La Galleria enough for giving us the beautiful dream wedding we wanted. Thank you so much. If you want the perfect wedding location with good people, book with La Galleria. You will not regret it!

Sent on 12/30/2017
    La Galleria 25

Gina · Married on 09/30/2017

We were so pleased with La Galleria as our wedding venue. They handled all my crazy questions and requests so professionally. All the staff members were so nice and accommodating. The food and atmosphere on the day was just perfect. No complaints.

Sent on 12/18/2017
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 07/29/2017

All I can say is - La Galleria was FANTASTIC!!! They were hands down awesome and we couldn't have picked a better place to have our wedding reception than here.

First of all, my fiance and I had to plan our wedding long-distance from Southern California (3,000 miles away and 3 hours behind) because we chose to have the wedding back in Western New York where I am originally from. It was very difficult and stressful at times to plan a wedding in different time zone where you can't see anything in person. We had one venue in mind and everything almost planned and done for that particular site. But then three months before the wedding, we decided to cancel our first venue and called La Galleria to see if they had any availability for our date and the room that we wanted. And they did!!! We booked them that week and were nothing but happy with their services from there on out. We were so blessed to find this place.

It was such an absolute pleasure to work with Cherie, Gabriella, and Julianne on our wedding reception plans. They saw to it that everything went smoothly and on schedule during the reception. They were very easy to work with as far as long-distance planning and were understanding of our our time zone differences. They helped me out greatly with many planning details that I could not have worked out being so far away. respond, and answer questions. They were always willing to answer my many questions, were quick to respond to my emails or phone calls, and were willing to work with me on any reception details with such enthusiasm. They were also very encouraging to me because I was very stressed during my wedding planning (what bride isn't!) with being so far away from where the wedding would be taking place.
    As far as the food, it was top notch! Absolutely delicious and very pleasing to all the guests there. The service was very professional and the staff was very attentive to everyone's dining needs. This place is THE place to have a wedding!!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Jillian · Married on 06/30/2017

La Galleria is the perfect rustic venue with reasonable prices and a wonderful staff! Although wedding planning is fun, it gets stressful at times but the whole team was there to answer all my questions throughout the process. The day of, Cherie and Julianne made us feel comfortable, kept us on track, and made sure everything we wanted to happen, happened. It truly was the perfect day for a perfect day.

Sent on 08/08/2017