La Galleria Reviews

107 Reviews for La Galleria

107 La Galleria Reviews

Jessica · Married on 10/12/2018

Absolutely perfect

La Galleria was the PERFECT venue for us! They were professional, compassionate and personable and made sure that our wedding was perfect! We frequently worked with Cherie who was always there to answer our questions and make suggestions when needed. The staff was friendly and professional, the venue looked amazing and the food was DELICIOUS. We had not one complaint about our wedding at La Galleria and they were accommodating for all of our needs. We were overly happy with our experience at La Galleria and heard nothing but good things from our guests. We highly recommend La Galleria!

Chelsea · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing venue!

Just had our wedding here about 2 weeks ago, IT WAS ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!

The ladies know what they're doing, are super accommodating, answer emails and phone calls promptly and are great at making sure your day is as magical as you want it to be!

We had the most perfect day, we honestly couldn't have asked for any better! They were great at making sure the day/night went in a timely manner and made the whole night so smooth!

My husband and I were so impressed with everything and would gladly recommend La Galleria to anyone for any event!

We loved it! Thank you so much!!

Nick · Married on 08/04/2018

We fell in love with La Galleria the second we walked in and they exceeded every expectation. We felt they were fairly priced when comparing the venue with others we visited, and the team there was so easy to work with. They were quick to respond to any questions we had and they made themselves available to meet multiple times to look at venue and go over our plan. They made it so comfortable and stress-free for us. The day went of exactly how we imagined. The staff was friendly, the venue was perfectly decorated, they worked well with our vendors, and the food was incredible! I couldn't think of a complaint if I had to.

Megan · Married on 06/30/2018

Booking at La Galleria was hands down the best wedding decision I could have made. Cherie and Gabriella were not only there to make sure every single part of the planning process was covered, but they also took exemplary care of my husband and I (and our guests!) on wedding day. The romantic atmosphere and professional staff made our day perfect, and our guests have not stopped raving about the delicious food. I would recommend this venue over and over again!

Amanda · Married on 06/02/2018

I just had my wedding yesterday and I wanted to write my review right away. I could not be any more happier with my reception. It was beautiful, stressfree and the staff was anything less the amazing! The whole process was a pleasure and I am truly grateful for the memories I will have for the rest of my life. My husband and I would highly recommend la Galleria for any event.

Crystal · Married on 05/27/2018

Me and my husband had such an amazing experience here. The planner was amazing from start to finish. The wait staff is on the ball with everything. My guests are still raving about the food months later I would recommend a thousand times over.

La Galleria 2

Lisanne · Married on 05/26/2018

The Perfect Wedding Venue

La Galleria is the perfect wedding venue! It is not only beautiful inside and outside, but their food and service is phenomenal! The wedding planners are fantastic and are extremely accommodating. I was an out-of-town bride and they were flexible with appointments with short notice and they are very responsive via email. The pricing was comparable to most other wedding venues, but the quality of food and service was above and beyond any other venue.

Paige · Married on 05/19/2018

After my engagement, I struggled to find a wedding venue and quickly became discouraged. There were downfalls to every venue, and nothing felt like it was "the one" for us. We finally went and saw La Galleria, and instantly knew it was the venue for us. When we walked in the doors we loved the look of the rooms and all of the decor. It was the rustic, yet elegant look I wanted. After meeting and chatting with Cherie, we knew that we had to have our reception here. We didn't want to waste anytime and put our deposit down the next day!
    Throughout the planning process, I was constantly reminded that we made the right decision by choosing La Galleria. All of our requests & questions were answered promptly & everyone was beyond helpful.
    We had a band for our reception, who I personally believe had a lot of demands and requirements. La Galleria worked directly with the band and did everything possible to meet these requirements and made this part of planning seamless (the band was AMAZING, so I was thrilled we were able to make it all work).
    Our reception was everything I hoped and dreamed of. The staff was friendly & accomodating, the food was FANTASTIC (chicken w/ brie & cranberry, steak, potatoes and veg-- also had the buffalo bar for late night snacks, pizza, wings, roast beef sliders). We had high expectations for our food, and I would say our expectations were exceeded. Our guests raved about the chicken with brie and cranberry!
    I can't leave out how stunning the hall is (Loft Room). So many updates were made from the day we booked the loft room until our reception day... lights above the dance floor, barn doors, etc... And they were all so beautiful. The staff arranged my decorations perfectly, and also added their own touches to make the room look beautiful.
    I could go on and on. Overall, our experience was amazing. I would highly recommend La Galleria to anyone and everyone. It made our day a dream come true.

• Diamond

Diamond · Married on 05/06/2018

Great food ! Great venue

A little over 5 months ago I had my wedding at la galleria and it was nothing short of amazing. Everyone was so professional from the 1st time I went to go look at the venue. I 1st met with Gabriella who was awesome and later met Cherie these 2 women played a huge role in making sure my wedding day went smooth. Still to this day I have friends talking about the wedding and how great the food was. The night of the wedding the whole staff was hands on and made sure everything went smooth I didn’t hear about half of the things that went on until the following day because they made sure the I had a stress free night ! This is the perfect venue if u want great food , professionals to help you with whatever you need and a beautiful venue !

La Galleria 3

Michelle · Married on 11/11/2017

Truly nothing but positive things to say! Julie Ann was an amazing event coordinator. The salad, buffet, late night pizza/wings bar, desserts with tea & coffee bar were all top of the line. The bar kept the liquid courage going all night keeping guests on the dance floor. Not to mention the venue itself is gorgeous! It ended up being freezing & the ceremony was moved inside. It looked beautiful! The staff seamlessly moved tables to accomodate for the changes throughout the night. The staff was quiet during the ceremony. Obsessed with the wood floors, brick arches, stone bar, lights, & those chairs!!

La Galleria 4
    La Galleria 5
  • Must Love Cats

Anne · Married on 10/01/2017

Cherie and her family took excellent care of us. We fell in love with the venue online and just knew from the photos we knew that was where we wanted our wedding. My husband and I are both vegans and we know our lifestyle is not the norm around Buffalo so when we brought up that we would like the entire wedding to be vegan, but also gluten-free and soy-free, they were happy to fulfill our vegan wedding dreams. Cherie is one of the kindest women you’ll ever have the pleasure to meet and help coordinate your dream wedding. My husband resides in Canada and I’m here, and she always made sure to make time for us when I or we both had questions. In addition, she made sure we had a rehearsal the day before the wedding, and made arrangements so we could get there earlier on the wedding day to take enough photos before the ceremony. The venue inside and out is so gorgeous, that from our previews we have the most amazing photos. The Carducci family and La Galleria Venue is your dream venue for a wedding. We hear all the time how wonderful the family was, how beautiful the venue was, and how delicious the food was. Some guests were a little apprehensive about the food being all vegan, gluten-free, and soy-free, but they were blown away. Guests went up for seconds and thirds, and we still hear to this day how incredible the food was. We cannot thank La Galleria enough for giving us the beautiful dream wedding we wanted. Thank you so much. If you want the perfect wedding location with good people, book with La Galleria. You will not regret it!

La Galleria 6

Gina · Married on 09/30/2017

We were so pleased with La Galleria as our wedding venue. They handled all my crazy questions and requests so professionally. All the staff members were so nice and accommodating. The food and atmosphere on the day was just perfect. No complaints.

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 07/29/2017

All I can say is - La Galleria was FANTASTIC!!! They were hands down awesome and we couldn't have picked a better place to have our wedding reception than here.

First of all, my fiance and I had to plan our wedding long-distance from Southern California (3,000 miles away and 3 hours behind) because we chose to have the wedding back in Western New York where I am originally from. It was very difficult and stressful at times to plan a wedding in different time zone where you can't see anything in person. We had one venue in mind and everything almost planned and done for that particular site. But then three months before the wedding, we decided to cancel our first venue and called La Galleria to see if they had any availability for our date and the room that we wanted. And they did!!! We booked them that week and were nothing but happy with their services from there on out. We were so blessed to find this place.

It was such an absolute pleasure to work with Cherie, Gabriella, and Julianne on our wedding reception plans. They saw to it that everything went smoothly and on schedule during the reception. They were very easy to work with as far as long-distance planning and were understanding of our our time zone differences. They helped me out greatly with many planning details that I could not have worked out being so far away. respond, and answer questions. They were always willing to answer my many questions, were quick to respond to my emails or phone calls, and were willing to work with me on any reception details with such enthusiasm. They were also very encouraging to me because I was very stressed during my wedding planning (what bride isn't!) with being so far away from where the wedding would be taking place.
    As far as the food, it was top notch! Absolutely delicious and very pleasing to all the guests there. The service was very professional and the staff was very attentive to everyone's dining needs. This place is THE place to have a wedding!!

Jillian · Married on 06/30/2017

La Galleria is the perfect rustic venue with reasonable prices and a wonderful staff! Although wedding planning is fun, it gets stressful at times but the whole team was there to answer all my questions throughout the process. The day of, Cherie and Julianne made us feel comfortable, kept us on track, and made sure everything we wanted to happen, happened. It truly was the perfect day for a perfect day.

Alexandra · Married on 04/30/2017

The venue and staff at LaGalleria are wonderful! We got married here on 4/30/17 and the day would not have ran as smoothly as it did without the diligent help of Cherie, Julianne and the rest of the staff at LaGalleria.
    During our planning process we probably exchanged 50+ emails! All which were so promptly responded to. The ladies here are dedicated to making sure your day is how you want it. They are personable, (Cherie was the only one out of all the venues we visitedto ask us the story of how we met before bringing up dollar signs, unlike the other venues we visited) they are also patient, flexible, and extremely attentive to detail. (The day of the wedding while taking pictures, Julianne ran back to the bridal suite to grab my lipgloss for a touch up.) Small, but it meant a whole lot in the moment!

The venue is just beautiful. The exposed brick arches are my favorite!
    You will not regret choosing LaGalleria as your wedding venue!

• User8056384 · 1+ year ago

This was the perfect wedding thanks to the staff at La Galleria! They we so amazing and did everything to make my day perfect. I would recommend this venue to anyone looking for a cost effective, fun, care free wedding. The wedding planners took care of so many tiny details and made this day everything I ever imagined and then some. Everyone raved about the food and service all night. I had so many guests say that they had never been to a better wedding! They said even datail was so thought out and I give that credit to the wedding planners at La Galleria because I was not a detail oriented bride! They were amazing!!!!

Sarah · Married on 12/31/2016

We had our wedding here on New Years Eve 2016 and I've wished every day since that we could repeat it all over again it was so perfect! From the moment we first contacted La Galleria we knew they had something that no other place we had looked at had: real people who were just as excited for our wedding as we were. They answered every single email as close to immediately as you can get (considering most of our emails were late at night while trying to plan). We changed our colors and center piece ideas probably 100 times and each time they told us we were more than welcome to bring some ideas over and see what everything would look like on the tables/in our room. We had a hard time finding/deciding on some vendors so they gave us lists and contacts for all of them to help us get through our decision making.
    The day before our wedding they went immediately to work to get tables set up so we could see them and take pictures and make sure it was all how we dreamed it to be and let me tell you, it was magical. They listened to every single detail we mentioned and always with a smile. It's been almost 2 months since we got married and we still have people going on and on about how gorgeous the hall/room was, how friendly all of the staff were and, the biggest one, how absolutely amazing the food was. We had brie stuffed chicken and apple brandy pork (he got one and I got the other so we could share) and we couldn't stop eating and we were stuffed by the end of the meal.
    I could spend all day saying amazing things about La Galleria but I'll leave it with this... Even if you already have a place in mind or already fell in love with another place, just take a few hours and check out La Galleria before you commit anywhere else. They're friendly, fast, accommodating for everyone and make it their mission to make your day (and even the months before!) as absolutely stress free and perfect as it could possibly be!

Alyssa · Married on 10/15/2016

Amazing venue, absolutely beautiful. All of the staff was wonderful and extremely attentive. We were so happy how everything turned out.

Rachel · Married on 10/01/2016

We cannot recommend La Galleria highly enough to anyone planning their wedding reception.
    Starting with our initial meeting, Cherie and the rest of the La Galleria staff were so accommodating, professional, and lovely to work with. Cherie recommended some awesome vendors, including the DJ that we ultimately chose, and was always there when we had a question or concern regarding our reception. Any questions that we had were answered in a timely fashion as many times as we needed.

It was raining on the day of the wedding, but Cherie and the staff made sure that everything went off without a hitch. We knew we were in very capable hands. They walked us through the entire ceremony and made sure everyone knew what to do and when to do it.

I have to also mention the beautiful bridal room that La Galleria has available for brides getting ready at the venue. It is so calming and lovely, and the perfect place to relax and get ready with your bridal party before your big moment.

Every single guest that we spoke with complimented the quality of the food. We still don’t know what magic they worked on the pork chops but they were soooo good! And the rice pilaf, the vegetable medley and roast choice top sirloin of beef were all wonderfully prepared and delicious too. The servers and staff were very professional and took care of everything quickly and efficiently. Although there was another wedding going on at the same time as our wedding, Cherie and the staff never failed to give us the help and attention that we needed.

The experience and dedication of the La Galleria staff made our day wonderful. With so many other things to worry about on your wedding day, not having to worry about the wedding venue and food is priceless. If we had to do it all over again, we would choose them again without hesitation.

Nicole · Married on 09/30/2016

Beautiful venue, very pretty grounds for photos, amazing food! I loved working with Cheri and her daughter Gabriella. They were so helpful and accomodating.

We had a great experience. All of our guests commented on how good the food was and they made everything so easy for me and my husband. Definitely worth it.

Julie · Married on 06/25/2016

I couldn't have been happier with my experience at La Galleria. From the first time my husband and I saw the venue we were both in love. It is absolutely gorgeous and so reasonable compared to other places in the area. Julianne was amazing the whole time we were planning and was always quick to respond to any questions or concerns. The food was absolutely incredible and my guests are still talking about it! I would highly recommend the pork chops, chicken cordon bleu and loaded mashed potatoes! We also added on the buffalo bar at night which was a huge hit and the guests really seemed to enjoy that. Once the reception was over, Julianne sent the rest of the food from the buffalo bar as well as 3 plates of food home with them, due to 3 no shows. I thought this was a great touch and very thoughtful of them. The reception ran so smoothly and the bartenders and other staff were all extremely nice and accommodating. They even took drink orders for the head table during dinner while the bar was closed, which I found to be a great touch. The only issue we had was with the beef carver, who was a little rude to family members. My mom emailed La Galleria after the wedding to thank them for everything, and did mention the issue with the carver to them. They responded right away and were extremely apologetic and are sending my parents a gift card to have dinner there, which I thought was so generous! The scenery is beautiful and I think we definitely got our money's worth with this venue! I would highly recommend to anyone getting married!

Colleen · Married on 06/20/2016

Love, Love Loved it here for my wedding! Everything was perfect! Cherie and Julianne were so wonderful and helpful with everything!!! Thank you for making our wedding so perfect!

Jennifer · Married on 05/29/2016

I couldn't have ask for a single thing to go better during the planning process or the day of my wedding!