La Dolce Vita Studio Reviews

16 | Jacksonville, FL

16 Reviews for La Dolce Vita Studio

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Mel and Brad were fantastic. We met with a few photographers, all who showed us portfolios of photos that fit with our style, but we immediately clicked with the Watsons and knew they were the team for us. They were up front with their pricing and honestly told us the level of service they thought we would need, even showing us ways we could save money when we had a bit of sticker shock. They were timely, professional, and friendly in their email ahead of the event. They were on time (even early) on the day of the wedding and kept us at ease in front of the camera (totally not a natural place for us to be). They were just fun to be around. I had fears of long, painful formal family photos but Mel and Brad were quick and managed to get a good shot of everyone (even babies looking at the camera!) in every one. Their photos of the ceremony and reception took my breath away. They have been their usual timely, professional, and friendly selves in all ordering after the wedding, even when I've emailed Mel over and over with different questions about ordering options. They are wonderful and easily one vendor we would book again in a heartbeat. I cannot recommend La Dolce Vita highly enough!

Sent on 04/05/2014

Jessica · Married on 09/08/2012

Melanie and Bradford were excellent from the beginning. We spent a lot of hours searching for amazing photographers, and their style fit the bill. We had a lot of fun shooting our engagement pics with them, and they were gorgeous, really works of art. They play with light and scenery in a very artistic and unique way, and the photographs are incredible. We have seen a few shots of our wedding so far, and they are definitely the same. They were both very professional and fun to be around at the same time. We would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 09/25/2012

Stephanie · Married on 05/19/2012

Melanie and Bradford are perfection. Having a husband and wife team who immediately care and respect their clients was showcased early on in our meetings with them. They have top-notch services that confirm pay,ent dates, have an amazing eye for great photography, and are a pleasure to have by your side on your wedding day. I can't recommend them enough to document each step of your wedding day.

Sent on 07/11/2012

Jennifer · Married on 03/24/2012

We are so pleased with Melanie and Bradford. They are easy to work with and have such an 'eye' for unique photos - truly above and beyond any wedding photographer that I have seen.

Sent on 04/04/2012
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 04/08/2011

To say I love La Dolce Vita would be an understatement! Melanie and Brad are so incredible, I wish I could get married again just so we can spend more time with them. From the minute we met them I knew they would be a perfect match for us. They're funny, sweet, caring and professional. Mel was kind enough to read my crazy week before the wedding emails and respond with helpful tips. They even helped recommend a makeup artist for me! They were always on time and ready to go. They'll go the distance to get the best shot (Brad has been spotted hiding in bushes and trees). They are a total joy and really made our wedding day special, calming our nerves and reminding us that this was about "us". I would recommend them to ANYONE!

Sent on 04/19/2011
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 10/18/2009

I could not have asked for better photographers :) It was so important that we felt comfortable with our photographers. For me, personality is up there with quality. Mel and Brad at La Dolce are more than exceptional photographers, they're exceptional people! And the pictures. Oh, the pictures are amazing and we've had so many compliments and even interest in putting the pictures on wedding websites! La Dolce Vita is definitely one of the best choices we made concerning our wedding.

Sent on 01/28/2010

Jennifer · Married on 03/28/2009

Melanie and Brad were the perfect photographers! They were the perfect mix of fun and professional! They got right down to business when needed, but appreciated a laugh along with my crazy wedding party. They listened to the details about my day, and remembered each one. The photos are amazing and their finishing touches are out of this world. They were truly the BEST people to work with and I could not have imagined my day without them!!!

Sent on 05/01/2009

Mary · Married on 01/04/2009

Melanie and Bradford were absolutely fabulous! They made us and our wedding party feel so comfortable and they definitely captured the spirit of our wedding day. They helped us to understand the process and were very easy to get in touch with as we were preparing for the wedding. I could not be more pleased with the photos we have from our wedding. The images are lovely and are beautiful pieces of artwork for our home. These two are extremely talented. We highly recommend La Dolce Vita Studio! Their presence allowed me to relax and have fun, knowing that each special moment would be captured in detail.

Sent on 02/05/2009

Jessica · Married on 11/08/2008

Everyone who sees my pictures is blown away by the quality and creativity. In addition, this husband and wife team was a blast to work with.

Sent on 01/22/2009

Sheryl · Married on 09/20/2008

They did a fantastic job!!!

Sent on 12/19/2008

Jennifer · Married on 06/28/2008

Excellent photographers! Melanie and Brad are a great team and take the most beautiful, unique photos! If you are NOT looking for traditional and boring, these are your photographers!!!

Sent on 08/02/2008

Rachel · Married on 03/29/2008

These two photographers we AMAZING!!! Wonderful people to work with and I would recomend them to anyone! If you want quality pictures that are "different" then these two can really put some fun,classy artsy stuff together for you. THEY ROCK!!!

Sent on 07/22/2008

Sheila · Married on 03/22/2008

Mel and Brad were so awesome to work with. Their work is completely stunning and they always made us feel like rock stars in front of the camera. From start to finish they were so professional and treated us like we were family. We could not have imagined our wedding with out them. We love all of our photos and our album is amazing. I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants photos that are truly unique.

Sent on 07/17/2008

MICHELLE · Married on 04/25/2009

Great team! Love their work! Very fast and professional.

Sent on 06/03/2009

Ashley · Married on 03/07/2009

Melanie and Brad (La Dolce Vita Studio) were absolutely fabulous! Their professionalism, creativity and flexibility were second to none. I would highly recommend them to any bride and groom who are seeking memorable photos with flare like none other that will last a liftime.

Sent on 04/07/2009
  • skiv

Sarah · Married on 10/04/2008

They were great! They took some really beautiful and unique pictures. The only problem we had was that there were no pictures with the just the bride and her mother or the groom and his mother.

Sent on 02/02/2009