La Concha Renaissance San Juan Resort Reviews

La Concha Renaissance San Juan Resort 6
La Concha Renaissance San Juan Resort 7

Sara · Married on 01/04/2019

Beautiful and so elegant

I didn’t have a wedding planner and Nidymar helped me so, so much. From what kind of food tasted the best to the drinks and how much we needed for each guest. The room, Salon Mirador, was stunning and exactly what we had pictured. Everyone was so friendly and the food and drinks were delicious! Our guests can’t stop talking about our party!
    Gracias Nidymar!

Janelle · Married on 12/22/2018

La Concha San Juan December Wedding

Our wedding during busy Christmas time. The catering manager Jessica was very helpful, responsive, and attentive to all our needs during the planning process. When we checked in all the staff were friendly and eager to help us in any way possible. La Concha is a beautiful hotel. The lobby turns into a club at night on the weekends so it was the perfect place to continue the wedding celebration after our reception. The casino is the lobby is also very convenient and fun. The beautiful views, amenities, and lovely staff of La Concha were all just so great and really made us and all our guests feel at home during our stay there. I highly recommend having your wedding here. My husband and I are planning on going back for our anniversary.

Sent on 01/08/2019

La Concha Renaissance San Juan Resort's reply:

Thank you Janelle for your beautiful words. It was a pleasure to be part of your wedding. Looking forward to seeing you and Randy on your anniversary!

Randy · Married on 12/22/2018

The best I can recommend

The catering manager and just the whole staff was simply great!!

La Concha Renaissance San Juan Resort 8

Maria · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing food , staff, and property!!.thank you La Concha for providing us with our dream wedding :)

Andreita · Married on 08/19/2018

Amazing experience. The staff at La Concha were amazing & very professional. Jessica Rivera and Rosalina Torrez made my dream wedding come true. Thank you!

La Concha Renaissance San Juan Resort 9
    La Concha Renaissance San Juan Resort 10
    La Concha Renaissance San Juan Resort 11

Maricela · Married on 08/11/2018

The whole team at La Concha was amazing couldn't ask for a better team. I'm so grateful I pick this resort as my venue. Thanks to La Concha my wedding was everything I dreamed it would be.

Susie · Married on 06/24/2018

WOW!!!!! If you are looking for the perfect venue look no further....this is it... I had picked a different venue but due do hurricane Maria in PR in 2017 our original venue cancelled our wedding and that is when Nidymar and her team at La Concha came to our rescue. It was kind of short notice but together with our wedding planner Krizia Diaz they made it possible. The venue is really top notch. We had the Salon Indigo that overlooks the ocean and the ceremony was by the ocean pool terrace with a gorgeous view of the ocean on the background ( I can't wait to see our pictures). Nidymar is very knowledgeable and professional. She made us feel special and pampered the entire time. My girls and I got ready in a beautiful suite with a breathtaking view. I can honestly say that I was able to enjoy every second of my wedding day because I knew I was in great hands and that I had nothing to worry about. We had a flawless wedding and I have Nidymar, Jessica and their team to thank for that. Mil Gracias :)

Notiq · Married on 06/23/2018

Nidymar at La Concha Resort was amazing! She was so great to work with along with all the La Concha staff, thank you!

Lily · Married on 06/16/2018

There is no way 5 stars pays justice to this venue. The excellence of service that wedding planning team provide at La Concha is exceptionally brilliant. Jessica and Yalila in particular, are thoughtful, professional, and dedicated to make your wedding dream come true. The venue is gorgeous and the event staff seals the deal with their awesome service and attention to detail. Location is great and central to the metropolitan area, providing your guest with plenty options while there. I can only add that La Concha is just the PERFECT location for a wedding.

Michelle · Married on 06/16/2018

We could not be happier with La Concha. It was amazing in every way!!! Many of the guests said it was the best wedding ever, the best wedding food ever, and everyone had so much fun all weekend. Everyone is walking away with fantastic memories to last a lifetime!!!

We appreciate all the small details. Like the bottle of champagne. The outstanding customer service from EVERYONE we encountered at the hotel. We have both traveled a lot, but have never been to a hotel where literally EVERY single staff member was amazing. To the maids, the pool servers who always remembered us, to the lady hosting our pool party, to the fantastic bartender at our wedding who always had the next tequila shot lined up :) Thank you to everyone at La Concha!!! This was the MOST amazing two weeks!!

We got married at the Serrano Pool and the reception was in the Salon Mirador. Both provided really unique and beautiful experiences. The food was amazing. Jessica was really amazing to work with through the entire process... initial proposal, site revire through the day of the event. We cannot recommend enough.

Valerie · Married on 06/09/2018

Without any Hesitation, La Concha Is the most beautiful venue to hold a wedding. From the initial meeting until the day after all the staff were phenomenal and the food was truly excellent. They made this process so seamless especially with all the different vendors. They Provided such personalized care to me and the groom during the reception.
    I can’t thank jessica, Nidymar and the whole staff for helping me achieve a dream. I love you guys. Thank you for making this experience so memorable.

Besos y Abrazos.
    Valerie and Victor Montañez
    6.10.18

La Concha Renaissance San Juan Resort 12
    La Concha Renaissance San Juan Resort 13
    La Concha Renaissance San Juan Resort 14
    La Concha Renaissance San Juan Resort 15

Li · Married on 06/08/2018

This hotel has the best location and is very close to the best restaurants, bars and the main attractions of Old San Juan!
    I can say that the weekend of my wedding was perfect and that the La Concha team took care of every detail.
    Highly recommended!

William · Married on 05/28/2018

We were married at la concha on Memorial Day 2018. Our catering manager was Jessica Rivera. We had a beautiful wedding, with great food and drinks! Our guests all loved the place and the food as well as the service. Jessica is amazing! She did everything in her power to make it a special day. She even made sure my bride had a suite for her and her bridesmaids to get prepared for the event! Our guests all felt welcomed the entire weekend, even the ones that weren’t staying at the resort. It was a beautiful day and the wedding was memorable.

Christina · Married on 05/27/2018

Had our pre-wedding BBQ/rehearsal dinner here on the evening of 5/26 in the Sereno Pool location. (We had the ceremony/reception the next day at La Concha's sister property, the Condado Vanderbilt.) We had a mixed group of approximately 50 people, which included about 10 children, and everyone had a terrific time. The food we ordered was delicious and plentiful, as were the drinks. All of our guests raved about what a great time they had. We would highly recommend La Concha, and this gorgeous spot in particular, if you are looking to host this type of event. Special thanks to La Concha's Catering Manager, Jessica Rivera, and to our bartenders and waiters, who all provided exemplary service: Luz Rosario, Jesus Rodriguez and Christian Maldonado.

La Concha Renaissance San Juan Resort 16

Kaleigh · Married on 05/26/2018

Nidymar was a dream to work with! She made the entire process so easy and seamless! She was very responsive and extremely attentive to every detail to make sure the day of our wedding was amazing. Our ceremony was located on the beautiful Serano Sand, and Cocktail/ Reception in Salon Mirador. If you are looking to plan a destination wedding or live on the island, the team at La Concha will make the process easy from the moment your tour the property up until your big day!

Yalila was also a big help with planning out the room block, especially during a busy memorial day weekend! She made sure everyone was taken care of when they arrived and all special requests were accommodated.

I cannot say enough nice words to explain how incredible the staff at La Concha is. They will treat your guests like royalty and make sure everyone is taken care of. Not to mention, the food and drinks throughout the hotel is beyond delicious and the our guests can't stop raving about the food the night of the wedding!!!

Rehearsal Dinner: The Place at Condado
    Venue: La Concha
    Cake: Vanessa Caro
    Music: Allied Music
    Florist: Blanco by Mara
    Arch Rental: Ambient Rentals

Kimberly · Married on 05/17/2018

Best best best! Everything was perfect with La Concha. From planning with Jessica Rivera, to selecting our menu and locations, to the perfect wedding day, La Concha was incredible. Our guests were raving about the ocean views and the service, and the food! Absolutely perfect. We would not be happy anywhere else. La Concha made our wedding the dream we envisioned and so much more. Thank you Jessica Rivera and the La Concha team! We will be back!

Jilliene · Married on 05/12/2018

Amnel the person who helped me plan everything was great. Anytime I had questions he answered back quickly and was very patient with my multiple questions. If he was gone from work someone else covered down to help me get everything ready for the big day. We had a destination wedding so it’s pretty amazing how helpful he was in this whole process. All of our communication was over text and email. We would do our wedding again at la Concha if we had to.

Anais · Married on 05/06/2018

Greatest wedding ever! It felt like a dream that we did not want to wake from. Every staff member was caring and thoughtful. As two people from the industry, my husband and I had very high expectations and the La Concha team exceeded each one! Shout out to Yalila for being so patient and accommodating with our room block (you made this very easy for me). I would like to thank Amnel who was so professional and welcoming throughout the entire process! My husband is an executive chef and food was very important for him. Amnel paid close attention to all the details and what we were looking for. Amnel, thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything you did for us.
    The culinary team was FANTASTIC! Our dinner was exactly the same as our tasting a year prior and my husband loved the soup so much that he had 2 during the dinner. The service during the banquet was top notch. Gina, thank you so much for everything. We met Gina during our tasting and requested her to be or server for the wedding. To our surprise Gina was not available to serve us because she had a different position as the BQT Supervisor. As soon as I saw her I could tell that she was promoted and that made me very EXCITED. She stayed by my side throughout the night making sure that we were all set and that we ate while our food was still hot. Her service was sincere and genuine and those types of employees are hard to find. I also want to recognize the Front Desk team (Eliah, sorry if I misspelled your name) was just the example of the best front desk agent a GM could dream of. He made me feel so special during my check in and his attention to detail was on point. Thank you as well to my housekeeper, Anabel Rodriguez for arranging our room so beautifully, extremely clean and leaving a cute little note on the night of our wedding.
    This overall destination was exactly what we needed. It was vibrant and harmonious and the memories created will be in our hearts for ever. THANK YOU ALL!

La Concha Renaissance San Juan Resort 17
    La Concha Renaissance San Juan Resort 22
    La Concha Renaissance San Juan Resort 23
    La Concha Renaissance San Juan Resort 24

Aysha · Married on 05/05/2018

WOW. La Concha is an incredible hotel. I recently had my wedding at La Concha, we had about 85 guests with 4 events over the course of the weekend. La Concha were brilliant. The service is 2nd to none, the hotel has incredible vibe for people of all ages. Every single one of my guests had an incredible stay and we cannot wait to go back. Thank you for making our wedding so special!!!! Special shout out to Amnel Colon, Jay Cortiz and Alina and the WONDERFUL bell boy team.

Lisa · Married on 05/05/2018

We hosted welcome drinks and a farewell brunch at La Concha for our out-of-town wedding guests and were thrilled with the outcome. Amnel was professional, responsive, and just plain nice to work with. Although rain moved us indoors for the drinks from our original venue (Sereno Sands), the change of plans went seamlessly and everyone still had an incredible time. Our guests are still raving about the view from the Salon Mirador at brunch. I would only change one thing if I had to do it all over again -- I'd order even more of the crepes at brunch as they were so popular that they ran out more quickly than anticipated. All in all, we think we made the right choice for these events!

David · Married on 04/29/2018

Amazing welcome dinner on the beach for our wedding weekend in Puerto Rico!
    Eventus by Zahíra helped plan it, and La Concha provided the food, drinks, and space - truly unforgettable scene, food, and memories. Very special location, and very professional and amazing staff - extra thanks to Nidymar Boscana for helping us get it together and being there on our night!!!

Johanna · Married on 04/27/2018

I highly recommend La Concha for any destination wedding in the San Juan area. My wedding was originally scheduled for November 2017, but was postponed due to the Hurricane Maria. During this tragic time the wedding team at La Concha did not hesitate to accommodate all of my needs. I could not believe the dedication Jessica Rivera and Yalila Carrasquillo demonstrated after the hurricane hit Puerto Rico. I had the option to cancel my wedding completely with a full refund, but I decided not to because of the La Concha wedding team! My wedding was rescheduled for April 2018 and was a complete success.

I arrived in Puerto Rico a week before the wedding and Jessica reviewed all of the details with me and made me feel very confident that everything was in order, they really know what they are doing. Our wedding was in the Salon Indigo venue and was the perfect size for 110 guests. Jessica suggested that I hire a wedding coordinator since it was a destination wedding and I very happy that I went with all of her recommendation. You can tell that anyone Jessica suggests to use for services or vendors has a personal relationship with her, which made is very easy to plan and coordinate. Every single one of my guests was so pleased with the there overall stay and accommodation of the hotel. La Concha goes above and beyond even if you are hosting you wedding at the hotel or even guest. The staff is truly amazing and they really take the time to make you feel like you are there number one priority.
    If I could I would host my wedding here over and over again! I love you La Concha!

Wedding Venue: Salon Indigo

La Concha Renaissance San Juan Resort 28
    La Concha Renaissance San Juan Resort 29
    La Concha Renaissance San Juan Resort 30

Lorna · Married on 04/21/2018

Best service, amazing food, great view, awesome time!!!

La Concha Renaissance San Juan Resort 31

Glaelis · Married on 04/07/2018

We couldn’t choose a better place to have our wedding! Everyone was so nice and helpful from the moment we checked in until the day we checked out! The front desk agents, the waiters, the bellboys... the entire hotel staff was super friendly and helpful! The food was amazing! Our event manager Amnel was the best in helping us plan our big day! If I had to choose, I would choose La Concha all over again. We’re so grateful for the opportunity to have our wedding at La Concha. And grateful for all the vendors that helped our wedding be a success <3

La Concha Renaissance San Juan Resort 32