La Cima Club Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Tara
    Tara Married on 08/15/2020

Love the views!

This place a great views! At night it looks amazing!! I just wish it wasn’t so separated and flowed a bit better.
    Gwen C. Married on 05/09/2020

Amazing Venue!

My daughter had a splendid wedding at La Cima. The food was so delicious. The venue is beautiful, we absolutely enjoyed the view. All of our guests raved about the food.
    I can’t say enough about Makesha. She was so professional, attentive, incredibly kind and patient with us. Her entire staff was wonderful. All of our emails were answered quickly. Makesha went above and beyond to make sure we were happy. I appreciate how accommodating she was when we had to make some changes due to COVID-19.
    We truly enjoyed having a wedding here and absolutely recommend this venue.
    THANK YOU MAKESHA FOR MAKING THIS DAY SO SPECIAL!

• Kendal
    Kendal Married on 09/14/2019

The service is amazing

Makesha is amazing, I'm sure drove her crazy with all my question, but she never showed it, she was very helpful with everything. The view was amazing, food was great all so. My guess loved the venue.
    Kathryn Married on 06/29/2019

A Fantastic Wedding Venue

Our wedding and reception at La Cima Club were absolutely perfect! The staff was very professional and friendly, the food was excellent, and the space and views were remarkable. Working with Makesha was an absolute pleasure. She was very attentive to our needs, extremely accommodating, and went above and beyond to make sure our special day went without a hitch.
    Danielle Married on 10/13/2017
    Excellent and beautiful venue! Sherry was fantastic to work with throughout the entire planning process and promptly answered any questions we had. The food was delicious and the service was great! We would definitely recommend booking La Cima for any event.

La Cima Club's reply:

Thank you Danielle. Your Dad had called and asked me to pass along his praises to the staff. I will pass along your appreciation as well. :) Thank you for choosing us!
    Michael Married on 10/13/2017
    Everything was perfect! The quality of service from everyone at La Cima---especially Sherry with whom we had the most contact---was extraordinary. Everyone was super professional, flexible, friendly, polite, and helpful. Turnaround time when we had questions was within one day. We felt like we were working with friends rather than a venue! They truly are exceptional people with whom to work!
    The venue was a dream….high above and overlooking Dallas and Las Colinas at sunset and evening made a wonderful wedding day even more magical and memorable. It felt like we were dancing in the sky! All servers at the reception were very hard working, polite, and friendly. The manager for the evening, Ryan, was fantastic, as he made sure that everything was just right.
    With the quality of the venue itself and the managers and staff beyond excellent, the quality of the dinner was “icing on the cake.” Everyone at the receptions raved about the quality of the food especially the steak, which was one of the best steaks many people ever had. The food was simply fantastic and together with the quality of the staff and venue, made La Cima the best place for my daughter’s reception. The bride, groom, family, and friends were all extremely pleased with the whole evening. The cost of the reception at La Coma was incredibly reasonable given the excellence of services and quality of the food and venue itself. If we have another reception to plan in the next few years, La Cima will definitely be our first choice without a doubt. Congratulations Sherry, Peyton, Ryan and the entire La Cima staff on a job well done. Thank you for making my daughter’s and son-in-law’s reception the elegant, beautiful evening that we had all dreamed about. Thanks and best wishes to all of you. Keep up the exceptional work

La Cima Club's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I will definitely post it for the entire staff to see. It was a great pleasure working with you all!
    Bernadette Married on 07/29/2017
    Ms. Sherry Montoya and her staff were so very responsive and helpful to me as I planned the rehearsal dinner for my son’s wedding. LaCima is absolutely the best and most elegant venue for wedding receptions — large and small.

The rehearsal dinner was delightful — and the guests just loved the food and setting and of course, the view! I will definitely use LaCima again ...and again and again!

La Cima Club's reply:

What a beautiful family! We enjoyed having you all.
    Julie Married on 07/01/2017
    Fantastic experience! Beautiful setting and excellent food and service. La Cima made our wedding perfect.

La Cima Club's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you and appreciate you choosing us!
    Angela Married on 03/11/2017
    Sherry was amazing; covered every detail so we knew exactly what to expect and what our parameters were for the wedding. It was truly the most beautiful wedding I've ever been to and it was my daughter's! Food was excellent and beverages flowed. Truly a beautiful location; we had a clear night, so great views of downtown Dallas.

Thank you Angela!
    Andrea Married on 03/11/2017
    Sherry Montoya and her staff are the consulate professionals and were so attentive to ensure that our wedding experience was the best that it could be. Everything was fantastic including the event planning and coordination, food, bar service and staff attentiveness. It was the perfect night and the entire Club looked beautiful! We could not be happier and cannot stop talking about the wonderful wedding and memories that Sherry and her staff helped create!! Thank you so much! Highly recommend this venue and wedding experience. ~ Andrea K.

La Cima Club's reply:

It was so special to work with 3 generations of one of our favorite families! Thank you for choosing La Cima Club
    Melissa Married on 10/01/2016
    We got married on October 1, 2016, and I absolutely loved our experience with Sherry and La Cima Club. From the day we had our to all the way up until the rehearsal and wedding day, Sherry was amazing. She helped us along the way, and I felt well prepared the day of our wedding, which was very comforting. The venue was beautiful, and everyone loved the food. I couldn't see having the best day of my life anywhere else.

La Cima Club's reply:

It was definitely our pleasure Melissa!
    Linda Married on 07/30/2016
    This venue is absolutely lovely!! Sherry was a joy to work with and so prompt on the millions of questions I had : )
    The evening was great and the staff that night were so attentive. The food was better than I imagined!!

La Cima Club's reply:

It was our pleasure having you!
  • User2635244 2+ years ago
    Absolutely wonderful!! They made my big day so easy. Food, decorations, service was all GREAT! Everyone had a blast! Definitely worth every penny!!!
  • User2635245 2+ years ago
  • User2635246 2+ years ago
  • User2635247 2+ years ago
  • User2635248 2+ years ago
  • User2635249 2+ years ago
  • User2500343 2+ years ago
    Have been working with Sherry at La Cima Club for our wedding and she has just been so responsive and so nice in answering my many questions. The staff are very friendly and professional.
    Shara Married on 10/04/2015
    To date, we have had a wonderful experience with Sherry Montoya and La Cima Club. Sherry is responsive, professional, organized and provides an exceptional level of service. Each time I've contacted her with questions, I receive a detailed response within a few hours or less. She is extremely thorough and always happy to help. We know we're in good hands! Without question, La Cima was the right choice for us. We look forward to hosting our friends and family on our big day at this top-tier venue.
    Tara Married on 05/15/2015
    If I had to do it again, I would pick La Cima Club every time. The price was a little shocking at first, but it includes everything right down to the centerpieces. I was relieved to not be nickeled and dimed like so many venues did in their quotes (if you make me use your caterer, don’t charge me to rent the darn salad forks).

I would not recommend this space to a DIY bride, because your homemade decor can’t stand up to the simple elegance and awe-inspiring views of the Skyline Room. This is however, the PERFECT venue for the low key bride. Sherry and her team took care of so much, that I was worried that I had to be forgetting something. I just kept thinking that it couldn’t be this easy, but it really was. I did not decorate one single thing, fret about linens, or obsess over colors.

These people are pros. They have been doing it for a long time and have a lot of knowledge. They are also very flexible and can roll with the punches as they come up. I do recommend communicating by email, as Sherry can be hard to catch on the phone.
    Kolenda Married on 11/08/2014
    I LOVED my reception!!!! We were so blown away with the service, the food, the views, everything was perfect!!! Sherry is well known in the industry and took very good care of us! I had a fabulous bridal captain!
    Kim Married on 09/20/2014
    I have nothing but great things to say about La Cima Club. Our wedding was absolutely beautiful and everything went so smoothly. The venue coordinator Sherry Montoya was a pleasure to work with. She was easy to reach via email and always responded back within the next business day. She helped me book the table linens and chairs, and even got me swatches for table linens when I was having trouble making up my mind! I received so many compliments from my guests about the views from the Club, the food and the friendly servers and bartenders. I had several people tell me it was the best wedding they've ever been to! La Cima Club is top-notch and I can't recommend them enough to prospective brides!
  • User1381574 2+ years ago
    Gorgeous venu for my size wedding! Loved the view, staff and it was elegant and modern all at the same time! Paola the banquet captain was amazing!,
    Rita Married on 07/28/2013
    I can't begin to describe how happy we are about deciding to have our wedding at the Cima Club. It was so beautiful and amazing. Working with Sherry was an absolute pleasure. She was always quick to respond, and made sure our wedding went off as planned. She made sure everything we wanted and planned happened. The venue is stunning. People were so impressed with how beautiful it is. The view is just stunning from high on the 26th floor. It has an amazing skyline view of Dallas. Also, my husband's most important criteria for the wedding was the food. Let me just say we were beyond pleased with our food. It was so delicious every bite of everything. The Cima Club is so amazingly elegant. The food and atmosphere are just so great. We wish we could have another wedding there, no kidding, that is how great the night was. We want to go back and enjoy it more is was so fabulous. We love the Cima Club and our guests did too. People are still talking about how amazing our wedding was. Our only regret is that we didn't have enough time there. We wished it could have been longer.