La Cima Club Reviews

La Cima Club 3
La Cima Club 4
La Cima Club 5

Danielle · Married on 10/13/2017

Excellent and beautiful venue! Sherry was fantastic to work with throughout the entire planning process and promptly answered any questions we had. The food was delicious and the service was great! We would definitely recommend booking La Cima for any event.

Sent on 10/30/2017

La Cima Club's reply:

Thank you Danielle. Your Dad had called and asked me to pass along his praises to the staff. I will pass along your appreciation as well. :) Thank you for choosing us!

Michael · Married on 10/13/2017

Everything was perfect! The quality of service from everyone at La Cima---especially Sherry with whom we had the most contact---was extraordinary. Everyone was super professional, flexible, friendly, polite, and helpful. Turnaround time when we had questions was within one day. We felt like we were working with friends rather than a venue! They truly are exceptional people with whom to work!
    The venue was a dream….high above and overlooking Dallas and Las Colinas at sunset and evening made a wonderful wedding day even more magical and memorable. It felt like we were dancing in the sky! All servers at the reception were very hard working, polite, and friendly. The manager for the evening, Ryan, was fantastic, as he made sure that everything was just right.
    With the quality of the venue itself and the managers and staff beyond excellent, the quality of the dinner was “icing on the cake.” Everyone at the receptions raved about the quality of the food especially the steak, which was one of the best steaks many people ever had. The food was simply fantastic and together with the quality of the staff and venue, made La Cima the best place for my daughter’s reception. The bride, groom, family, and friends were all extremely pleased with the whole evening. The cost of the reception at La Coma was incredibly reasonable given the excellence of services and quality of the food and venue itself. If we have another reception to plan in the next few years, La Cima will definitely be our first choice without a doubt. Congratulations Sherry, Peyton, Ryan and the entire La Cima staff on a job well done. Thank you for making my daughter’s and son-in-law’s reception the elegant, beautiful evening that we had all dreamed about. Thanks and best wishes to all of you. Keep up the exceptional work

Sent on 11/06/2017

La Cima Club's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I will definitely post it for the entire staff to see. It was a great pleasure working with you all!

Bernadette · Married on 07/29/2017

Ms. Sherry Montoya and her staff were so very responsive and helpful to me as I planned the rehearsal dinner for my son’s wedding. LaCima is absolutely the best and most elegant venue for wedding receptions — large and small.

The rehearsal dinner was delightful — and the guests just loved the food and setting and of course, the view! I will definitely use LaCima again ...and again and again!

Sent on 10/24/2017
    La Cima Club 6
    La Cima Club 7

La Cima Club's reply:

What a beautiful family! We enjoyed having you all.

Julie · Married on 07/01/2017

Fantastic experience! Beautiful setting and excellent food and service. La Cima made our wedding perfect.

Sent on 07/11/2017

La Cima Club's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you and appreciate you choosing us!

angela · Married on 03/11/2017

Sherry was amazing; covered every detail so we knew exactly what to expect and what our parameters were for the wedding. It was truly the most beautiful wedding I've ever been to and it was my daughter's! Food was excellent and beverages flowed. Truly a beautiful location; we had a clear night, so great views of downtown Dallas.

Sent on 03/23/2017

Thank you Angela!

Andrea · Married on 03/11/2017

Sherry Montoya and her staff are the consulate professionals and were so attentive to ensure that our wedding experience was the best that it could be. Everything was fantastic including the event planning and coordination, food, bar service and staff attentiveness. It was the perfect night and the entire Club looked beautiful! We could not be happier and cannot stop talking about the wonderful wedding and memories that Sherry and her staff helped create!! Thank you so much! Highly recommend this venue and wedding experience. ~ Andrea K.

Sent on 03/26/2017

La Cima Club's reply:

It was so special to work with 3 generations of one of our favorite families! Thank you for choosing La Cima Club

melissa · Married on 10/01/2016

We got married on October 1, 2016, and I absolutely loved our experience with Sherry and La Cima Club. From the day we had our to all the way up until the rehearsal and wedding day, Sherry was amazing. She helped us along the way, and I felt well prepared the day of our wedding, which was very comforting. The venue was beautiful, and everyone loved the food. I couldn't see having the best day of my life anywhere else.

Sent on 10/23/2016

La Cima Club's reply:

It was definitely our pleasure Melissa!

Linda · Married on 07/30/2016

This venue is absolutely lovely!! Sherry was a joy to work with and so prompt on the millions of questions I had : )
    The evening was great and the staff that night were so attentive. The food was better than I imagined!!

Sent on 08/09/2016

La Cima Club's reply:

It was our pleasure having you!

Absolutely wonderful!! They made my big day so easy. Food, decorations, service was all GREAT! Everyone had a blast! Definitely worth every penny!!!

Sent on 06/06/2016

Have been working with Sherry at La Cima Club for our wedding and she has just been so responsive and so nice in answering my many questions. The staff are very friendly and professional.

Sent on 01/10/2016

Shara · Married on 10/04/2015

To date, we have had a wonderful experience with Sherry Montoya and La Cima Club. Sherry is responsive, professional, organized and provides an exceptional level of service. Each time I've contacted her with questions, I receive a detailed response within a few hours or less. She is extremely thorough and always happy to help. We know we're in good hands! Without question, La Cima was the right choice for us. We look forward to hosting our friends and family on our big day at this top-tier venue.

Sent on 07/09/2015

Tara · Married on 05/15/2015

If I had to do it again, I would pick La Cima Club every time. The price was a little shocking at first, but it includes everything right down to the centerpieces. I was relieved to not be nickeled and dimed like so many venues did in their quotes (if you make me use your caterer, don’t charge me to rent the darn salad forks).

I would not recommend this space to a DIY bride, because your homemade decor can’t stand up to the simple elegance and awe-inspiring views of the Skyline Room. This is however, the PERFECT venue for the low key bride. Sherry and her team took care of so much, that I was worried that I had to be forgetting something. I just kept thinking that it couldn’t be this easy, but it really was. I did not decorate one single thing, fret about linens, or obsess over colors.

These people are pros. They have been doing it for a long time and have a lot of knowledge. They are also very flexible and can roll with the punches as they come up. I do recommend communicating by email, as Sherry can be hard to catch on the phone.

Sent on 07/13/2015

Kolenda · Married on 11/08/2014

I LOVED my reception!!!! We were so blown away with the service, the food, the views, everything was perfect!!! Sherry is well known in the industry and took very good care of us! I had a fabulous bridal captain!

Sent on 11/24/2014

Kim · Married on 09/20/2014

I have nothing but great things to say about La Cima Club. Our wedding was absolutely beautiful and everything went so smoothly. The venue coordinator Sherry Montoya was a pleasure to work with. She was easy to reach via email and always responded back within the next business day. She helped me book the table linens and chairs, and even got me swatches for table linens when I was having trouble making up my mind! I received so many compliments from my guests about the views from the Club, the food and the friendly servers and bartenders. I had several people tell me it was the best wedding they've ever been to! La Cima Club is top-notch and I can't recommend them enough to prospective brides!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Gorgeous venu for my size wedding! Loved the view, staff and it was elegant and modern all at the same time! Paola the banquet captain was amazing!,

Sent on 10/15/2013

Rita · Married on 07/28/2013

I can't begin to describe how happy we are about deciding to have our wedding at the Cima Club. It was so beautiful and amazing. Working with Sherry was an absolute pleasure. She was always quick to respond, and made sure our wedding went off as planned. She made sure everything we wanted and planned happened. The venue is stunning. People were so impressed with how beautiful it is. The view is just stunning from high on the 26th floor. It has an amazing skyline view of Dallas. Also, my husband's most important criteria for the wedding was the food. Let me just say we were beyond pleased with our food. It was so delicious every bite of everything. The Cima Club is so amazingly elegant. The food and atmosphere are just so great. We wish we could have another wedding there, no kidding, that is how great the night was. We want to go back and enjoy it more is was so fabulous. We love the Cima Club and our guests did too. People are still talking about how amazing our wedding was. Our only regret is that we didn't have enough time there. We wished it could have been longer.

Sent on 08/12/2013

Lauren · Married on 06/09/2012

This was the perfect location!! I looked at countless venues when deciding on where to have our wedding reception, but nothing could top La Cima Club!! It is absolutely gorgeous and the views are breathtaking. We used the lounge and skyline room and all of our guests were blown away! The food was absolutely incredible. We also had them do a dessert table instead of a traditional groom's cake, and we were so impressed with the quality of everything!! The staff was wonderful and were always accommodating and helpful. We were able to offer a full bar and they even made bellinis and offered tap beer, so everyone was happy! I cannot imagine a more perfect location to celebrate marrying the love of my life. The space is spectacular and the food and staff make everything even more perfect! I highly suggest visiting La Cima!

Sent on 08/22/2012

Mandy · Married on 10/09/2009

I worked with Asa Vandertulip at La Cima and she was amazing! Asa was very helpful and patient and she always got back to me the same day and was very professional but also very personable. My husband and I changed our minds about several aspects of the wedding a couple different times and not once did she ever act like any of it was a problem. There were a few things that we weren't sure of but her suggestions really helped us along the way.

I would recommend this venue over and over again! Everyone there went out of their way to make our wedding wonderful! Our guests could not stop talking about how good the food was and at how attentive the wait staff was to any of their needs. And I have got to mention the view from the Skyline room...it was to die for!

Sent on 10/21/2009

Juan · Married on 10/13/2017

My fiance and I were thrilled to discover La Cima as a venue! Working with Sherry was a pleasure as she was professional, helpful, and very understanding. Cake cutting needs to be improved, but otherwise everything went perfectly!
    Thank you for a great time!

Sent on 11/06/2017