La Casa Grande Cigars Reviews

6 | Bronx, NY

6 Reviews for La Casa Grande Cigars

• teresa

Teresa · Married on 06/26/2018

I only got to experience our cigar roller briefly at our wedding because we were whisked away for pictures. My guest however have not stopped talking about what a wonderful experience they had seeing cigars hand rolled. Even our guest who did not smoke took home a cigar to have. I will recommend LCGC to any of my family and friends who decide to have a cigar roller at their event. We are very pleased with the service.

Sent on 09/08/2017

Steffen · Married on 05/27/2018

Such an awesome experience. La Casa Grande brought professional rollers to our wedding and made every guest feel special. The cigars were wonderful and the roller was fun to watch. Would recommend to anyone in the ti-state area.

Sent on 07/22/2018

Katherine · Married on 07/01/2017

We booked LCG Cigars for our wedding and they were a hit!!! Unfortunately, my fiancé and I were sooo busy with all the wedding things that we didn't get to stop by their table...however all of our guest raved about them!!! They arrived on time and at the end of the night they stopped by our table to deliver some cigars to us as a gift. In addition prior to the wedding the were very professional as well, called us to confirm time or arrival and to confirm all of the details of our event. LCG Cigars I am saddened that we were unable to pass by but all of our guest loved you and posted many pictures of them smoking cigars. We are posting pictures that our guest took that day. I would recommend them to everybody!!!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Alyssa · Married on 06/04/2016

I am so glad my husband and I decided to book this vendor for the night of the wedding. This was a great addition and special surprise for our guests at the wedding.

They were very professional and reasonably priced. They were dressed appropriately, arrived on time and accommodated all of our guests. Everyone said the cigars were fresh and tasted amazing.

Sent on 06/28/2016

Great prices, amazing service. This was a really special edition to our wedding night. We were so happy to have booked this vendor.

Sent on 07/01/2012

Corinne · Married on 09/15/2007

La Casa Grande provided excellent service for our wedding. We really wanted to do somehting special and different for our wedding- having a cigar roller was just the right thing! People had never seen anything like this before, it was so fun!! La Casa Grande came on time, was professional and was sure to keep aside a bundle of cigars aside for us, which was great becuase we didnt have a chance to even go see the cigars being rolled!

Sent on 05/06/2008