La Belle Vie Weddings Reviews

12 | Helena, AL

12 Reviews for La Belle Vie Weddings

Emily · Married on 07/01/2017

My mother and I hired Courtney as a "day of coordinator" which is actually more like "month of." We all met together about four weeks before the wedding and talked about expectations and details. Courtney went above and beyond helping us with endless questions and was simply amazing the day of. She helped with all vendors, getting everything to site, setting up, and even helped break down the reception site. There was no detail too small - even when I thought the lights were slightly too bright at the reception :) WORTH EVERY PENNY!!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Katie · Married on 06/11/2017

Courtney has been a friend since high school and was the first person I called when starting the wedding process. Courtney made the 7 months of planning (long distance) an absolute blessing. She guided us throughout the whole process, and was able to make the wedding planning from a distance a breeze! Courtney was beyond professional in all of her recommendations and was able to give us the wedding of our dreams! Throughout the whole 7 months, to the day of, I truly never felt stressed about the wedding. I appreciate Courtney and would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 08/27/2017

Katie · Married on 06/03/2017

Courtney is a fabulous wedding planner! She made our wedding day absolutely perfect. Courtney was efficient, patient, joyful, organized, flexible, and a pleasure to be around throughout our wedding planning and wedding day. I highly recommend Courtney as a wedding planner. :)

Sent on 08/20/2017

Emily · Married on 10/08/2016

My wedding truly was the best day of my life, thanks 100% to Courtney! Not only is she organized, dependable, and thoughtful, she also has amazing taste and assisted with many tasks beyond planning (her calligraphy is incredible!). She is kind, humble, poised, and gracious even under pressure. She is not afraid of a challenge and both her experience and personality make her so easy to work with. She fulfilled all of my wedding dreams and then some!

Sent on 11/30/2016

Rebecca · Married on 06/04/2016

Courtney was absolute best!! She just took all the worry off of me and everything that she did was absolutely perfect! My wedding went smoothly and amazing because of Courtney! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 07/16/2016

Natalie · Married on 05/14/2016

I was so glad I had Courtney as my wedding planner! It was last minute and she was able to take on the daunting little tasks that I was unable to do (with my crazy work schedule). The day of rehearsal and the wedding she kept me calm and on our schedule that she created and when asked to change things a bit, she didn't hesitate! Fantastic and very well worth the money spent! She has an eye for wedding planning and her decorations/ organization skills/ and calm demeanor are very much appreciated! Best wedding planner EVER!

Sent on 07/15/2016

Leanne · Married on 05/07/2016

Courtney was absolutely amazing to work with! She was very responsive and always available when I needed her. She worked well with not only me but my family and vendors, as well. She did a wonderful job!!

Sent on 07/27/2016

Lakyn · Married on 04/30/2016

Courtney was a breath of fresh air! We had monthly meetings for 10 months until the big day. She went above and beyond to make the day go smoothly and I could not be happier. She also traveled out of state for our wedding, which was amazing. I would recommend her for a wedding planner :).

Sent on 08/25/2016

Thanks to Courtney my wedding day was more perfect than I could have ever dreamed! La Belle Vie Weddings made the planning process organized and enjoyable. On my wedding day I felt calm and knew that everything was under control thanks to Courtney!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Rachel · Married on 03/19/2016

Courtney is absolutely wonderful! She cares deeply about each bride and works to help you feel at ease every step of the way. She was always willing to meet us at our convenience and truly took everything we discussed and worked out all of the details to make the wedding day and rehearsal run so smoothly! She was wonderful at knowing when to direct and when to fade back and we were so blessed to work with her!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Paige · Married on 09/19/2015

Courtney, of La Belle Vie, was an absolute dream to work with while planning my wedding. She is extremely organized, creative, and just as eager as the bride to create your fairy tale day. On the day of my wedding, I had not a worry in the world because she had everything and more taken care of. I absolutely recommend La Belle Vie Weddings!

Sent on 07/22/2016
  • W

Whitney · Married on 09/16/2017

Courtney is amazing!! I remember debating whether we should hire a full time planner or try to do it ourselves. I am soooo glad that I chose to book Courtney as my full time wedding planner, especially since I was planning a wedding in Birmingham but living in Los Angeles. Courtney made the entire process easy and my fiance and I had absolutely NO STRESS during the entire process. 100% worth every penny and more :)

Sent on 11/22/2017