La Bella Vista Reviews

134 Reviews for La Bella Vista

134 La Bella Vista Reviews

Krista Tillotson · Married on 10/19/2018

Incredibly Amazing Experience

Thank you so much for making my dream wedding come true! Linnea was amazing to work with planning my wedding and they were always helpful and flexible! Everyone on my wedding day was very attentive and I didn’t have to worry about anything! They made sure that we were able to eat and enjoy ourselves! The food was delicious and all of my guests raved about it! The display of the Venetian table was fantastic and everyone was surprised! I can’t say enough good things about La Bella Vista and the owners and staff. They were truly a pleasure to work with!

Josefina · Married on 10/14/2018

We are so satisfied and can’t be happier with the hands on, all around help from you guys. You guys went above and beyond for us. We will forever be grateful. You guys are all amazing and help make our day so special...and beautiful. No place like La Bella Vista.

La Bella Vista 1
    La Bella Vista 2
    La Bella Vista 3
    La Bella Vista 4
    La Bella Vista 5
    La Bella Vista 6
    La Bella Vista 7

Kiera · Married on 10/07/2018

La Bella Vista made our wedding planning and our wedding day go smoothly! We live out of state and everything still went off amazingly! I can't sing high enough praise for their crew!

Amanda · Married on 10/05/2018

I cannot say enough how amazing they are! From our first appointment, to phone calls, and emails they were always attentive, helpful, accommodating, and kind. The staff here is absolutely amazing and so is the food! Everything on our special day was more perfect than we could have imagined. I highly recommend La Bella vista!

Elizabeth · Married on 09/23/2018

Angel and Elizabeth Batista we are so happy to choose La Bella Vista for our wedding.The food,clean place, all the decoration they help me, personal assistant, beautifully staffs they were with us that night it was amazing service. Our guest making all comments about everything , they loved. Me and my husband we are so satisfied. I also wanted to thank you to a special person Lenea they were with us from the beginning to the end. You make my dream come true.......❤️

La Bella Vista 8
    La Bella Vista 9
    La Bella Vista 10
    La Bella Vista 11
    La Bella Vista 12
    La Bella Vista 13

Brianna · Married on 09/22/2018

Truly the best wedding venue!

La Bella Vista is absolutely phenomenal in every single way. Our wedding day was perfect, thanks to all staff members. Our guests have not stopped raving about the food and beautiful interior. And on top of the outstanding servers, cooks and owners, the maitre d' was so efficient and helpful in every single way. The day can be stressful, what with running around making sure we keep on schedule, but the second we arrived at the venue, our maitre d' took all of that stress off of us. Anything that needed our attention, she handled. (She even helped bustle my dress when my bridesmaids couldn't figure it out!) And on top of all that, the pricing is extremely affordable. The packages offered are well worth the price.

I can go on and on about how wonderful La Bella Vista is, but I'm limited to the amount of words I can write. I will say, if you haven't already, visit La Bella Vista - you will fall in love the second you walk in, just like my husband and I did.

Kelly · Married on 09/21/2018

Our entire wedding experience with La Bella Vista was absolutely perfect! I can’t say enough about how helpful Linnea was during the preparation and how the whole staff made everything go so smoothly the day of. We sincerely appreciate all you’ve done to give us the perfect day! Thank you so much!

• O

Ola S · Married on 09/15/2018

Excellent experience

Our wedding was absolutely perfect, food was amazing, service was incredible and the entire planning process went very smoothly thanks to Linnea!

Liana · Married on 09/08/2018

Our wedding was perfect from start to finish! Andrew and his staff were amazing! Our guests are still raving about the food, service, and how beautiful the facility is. We highly recommend La Bella Vista and would give 10 stars if we could!

Angela · Married on 09/02/2018

Andrew and his staff were amazing. Their attention to detail and professionalism exceeded my expectations. I commend the chef the food was outstanding. I have been to La Bella Vista many time for different occasions and I have never been disappointed. La Bella Vista is beyond beautiful. We had our ceremony and reception there. Our out of state family and friends can’t stop talking about LBV, the beauty and the amazing food. I would recommend La Bella
    Vista for any occasion you are having.
    Thank you Andrew and all the LBV staff

Angela & Darryl Madden

Darryl · Married on 09/02/2018

If you don't book at La Bela Vista your at a loss already. Very Professional .

Lauren · Married on 09/02/2018

This venue is absolutely stellar! The staff at LBV provide excellent service in helping you organize and plan your wedding. They provide help throughout the planning and are extremely responsive and helpful with any questions you have. The facility is beautiful. It is well-kept, clean, and offers a stunning background for your big day. The food is also excellent. Many guests communicated it was the best food they ever had at a wedding. They are truly experts and put on a fantastic day. Their professionalism, planning, and service helped make my wedding day perfect. I would recommend this venue time and time again.

Brittany · Married on 09/01/2018

Andrew and the staff made my dream come true . I just had my wedding on 8/31/18 and it was the best. Food was amazing the day went so smooth! And I could not have choose a better location !!

Tracy · Married on 09/01/2018

We had a great wedding at the Bella Vista. Throughout the entire process they gave us personalized attention to make sure everything turned out perfect. Save your money on a coordinator- the Maitre'D and staff will do everything in their power to make your day the best it can be. Another note- the food was great and plentiful. We got lots of compliments on how great it was!

dorothy · Married on 08/25/2018

I cannot thank Linnea and Andrew for our special day. Our guests still a week later rave about the food. Linnea and Andrew made sure everything was perfect the day of the wedding and they did not skip a beat! Thank you guys for making our day beyond perfect! From the food to the smallest detail I would of never thought of, they had it covered! I cannot thank this team enough! I look forward to hosting more parties at La Bella Vista!

La Bella Vista 14

Erin · Married on 08/17/2018

Very professional , they make the wedding planning easy. The venue was beautiful and the food was amazing

Gabrielle · Married on 08/10/2018

Food was amazing!! Staff was the best!

Shannon · Married on 07/28/2018

My husband and I got married at LBV this July 2018! Andrew was so accommodating for everything! We had to make minor seating arrangement changes the day before and he was more than willing to help figure it out. From the moment we stepped off the party bus until the time we left the staff was constantly taking care of us, making sure we were eating and always had a drink in our hand! The food was absolutely amazing, every single one of my guest I’ve seen since the wedding can not stop raving about the food! LBV was the perfect place to have our wedding and we couldn’t imagine it anywhere else. Everything was perfect.

Melissa · Married on 07/21/2018

Absolutely amazing!!! All of our guests keep talking, not only about the declious food but outstanding service. The venue was gorgeous and overall La Bella Vista exceeded my expectations!! The place to have any event! I want to live the day all over again!

Tricia · Married on 06/30/2018

My husband and I got married at La Bella Vista at the start of the summer, and it was absolutely perfect! Not only is the venue absolutely gorgeous, the staff worked so hard to make our day perfect. We worked mostly with Andrew & Tricia, and the two of them were so helpful throughout the entire process. They made everything easy- I never worried about something not being prepared for the day of because they are so on top of everything.. and they’re so easy to work with!

I have to also mention how amazing the food was. Our guests could not stop talking about how delicious everything was, from start to finish. This is something the venue prices themselves on, and they absolutely should because it is phenomenal.

I really have no complaints at all about La Bella Vista. They took complete care of us and were more helpful than we would have ever expected. I cannot imagine a better place to have a wedding!

Rachel · Married on 06/24/2018

La Bella Vista blew us away from the very beginning! They made ya feel like family who wanted to help us on our big day rather than just a business transaction. Andrew always went out of his way to make sure our needs were met and our questions were answered as soon as possible. We were always taken care of and looked forward to going to venue every opportunity we had. The food tasting was always a blast and delicious!!! Our guests could not stop raving about how good the food was!!

On the day of the wedding everything went as smooth as possible. My husband and I were always being informed about our timeline which was wonderful because we actually were able to eat! I’ve never heard of a bride and groom who actually ate at their wedding!! Andrew also made sure we had drinks while photos were being taken which was awesome and needed on a hot day. I however had major issues with my dress. My bussel broke multiple times and I had a very long train which made walking/dancing difficult. Tricia saved me and was able to fix my dress as best as possible whenever I needed it. She was by our side every step of the day and I don’t know what I would have done without her! She was amazing!!

La Bella Vista was absolutely perfect! We are just so sad our wedding is over yet look forward to attending the monthly dinners. We are looking for any excuse to go back!!

La Bella Vista 15
    La Bella Vista 21
    La Bella Vista 22
    La Bella Vista 23

Christina · Married on 06/23/2018

So many great things to say about La Bella Vista I don’t know where to start. Andrew and his team will take care of you like family. No need to hire a wedding planner because the team at La Bella Vista does such a great job from the minute you book. The food is out of this world! My guest are still raving about how great everything was. Very fun and unique hand passed adourves (like mini tacos and margarita shots, mini sliders and beer shots) just to name a couple. I’d also highly recccomend using their preferred vendors. One it makes the planning a bit easier and more importantly all the preferred vendors know the venue like the back of their hand. They all work so well with eachother.

Our wedding day was perfect. A huge thank you goes out to Andrew and everyone at La Bella Vista for an awesome and unforgettable day!

hailey · Married on 06/16/2018

My husband and I cannot say enough about this venue! Everything was incredible...we had aprox. 140 guests and all of them said that they really enjoyed our wedding because of the atmosphere as well as the food. During the wedding planning process, we came across many vendors that were difficult to work with because they had poor communication skills. However, Linnea and her professional team at La Bella Vista were an absolute blessing. Linnea went above and beyond for us- she made us feel like her number one priority at all times, including weekends. She always ensured us that we could ask her as many questions as we needed...and I definitely did- she responded so quickly that I never had to worry about anything!
    Her staff decorated the venue beautifully...I had a vision in my head as to how I wanted everything to look and they made it even better! I was SO impressed! We also really appreciated everything our Maitre D', Trisha, did for us...she stuck with us the entire time on the day of our wedding to make sure that everything was perfect!
    We are so sad that it's all over because LBV felt like our home during our 10 months of planning, however Linnea encouraged us to come back and visit anytime. We cannot express enough gratitude to LBV for making our special day absolutely magical! Choose La Bella Vista!

La Bella Vista 24

Chris · Married on 05/19/2018

We had our wedding here in May 2018. The food was amazing and the place is gorgeous. The waitstaff, owner and matradee were beyond amazing! They bent over backwards to make sure our wedding was everything we hoped for plus way more. I remember walking outside for pictures and it was lightly misting/raining and before we knew it, an umbrella opened up over our heads as we walked out the doors without prompting. The matradee, Tricia, catered to our every need without missing a beat. Big thank you to: Andrew for making this process fun and being so flexible; Tricia for your awesome personality and amazing effort to be by our side and making sure our night was perfect, and to all the other staff at La Bella Vista that made our wedding what it was. By far the best night of our lives and you guys had a huge part in making it that way. THANK YOU!

Gina · Married on 04/21/2018

This place went above and beyond for us! They almost felt like family by the day of our wedding. The staff thought of things we needed before we even knew we needed them! The price was worth every penny. So many of our guests went out of their way to tell us that our wedding was the best one they've ever been to because the food was incredible and the venue itself was stunning. It was such a perk to be the only wedding going on at the venue. There are so many places in the Waterbury, Prospect, Southington region of CT that are wedding factories who aren't as caring and just want to shuffle through your wedding. I would host an event at La Bella Vista again in a heart beat.

La Bella Vista 25