118 Reviews for La Bella Vista

Liquor License (7)
Event Rentals (6)
Outside Cake (6)
Chocolate Fountain (6)
All Inclusive Packages (5)
In-House Bar (4)
Wireless Internet (1)
Cash Bar (1)
Aisle Markers (1)
118 La Bella Vista Reviews

My husband and I got married at LBV this July 2018! Andrew was so accommodating for everything! We had to make minor seating arrangement changes the day before and he was more than willing to help figure it out. From the moment we stepped off the party bus until the time we left the staff was constantly taking care of us, making sure we were eating and always had a drink in our hand! The food was absolutely amazing, every single one of my guest I’ve seen since the wedding can not stop raving about the food! LBV was the perfect place to have our wedding and we couldn’t imagine it anywhere else. Everything was perfect.

Profile Picture Shannon, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, In-House Bar, Cake, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound

Absolutely amazing!!! All of our guests keep talking, not only about the declious food but outstanding service. The venue was gorgeous and overall La Bella Vista exceeded my expectations!! The place to have any event! I want to live the day all over again!

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I got married at La Bella Vista at the start of the summer, and it was absolutely perfect! Not only is the venue absolutely gorgeous, the staff worked so hard to make our day perfect. We worked mostly with Andrew & Tricia, and the two of them were so helpful throughout the entire process. They made everything easy- I never worried about something not being prepared for the day of because they are so on top of everything.. and they’re so easy to work with!

I have to also mention how amazing the food was. Our guests could not stop talking about how delicious everything was, from start to finish. This is something the venue prices themselves on, and they absolutely should because it is phenomenal.

I really have no complaints at all about La Bella Vista. They took complete care of us and were more helpful than we would have ever expected. I cannot imagine a better place to have a wedding!

Profile Picture Tricia, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

La Bella Vista blew us away from the very beginning! They made ya feel like family who wanted to help us on our big day rather than just a business transaction. Andrew always went out of his way to make sure our needs were met and our questions were answered as soon as possible. We were always taken care of and looked forward to going to venue every opportunity we had. The food tasting was always a blast and delicious!!! Our guests could not stop raving about how good the food was!!

On the day of the wedding everything went as smooth as possible. My husband and I were always being informed about our timeline which was wonderful because we actually were able to eat! I’ve never heard of a bride and groom who actually ate at their wedding!! Andrew also made sure we had drinks while photos were being taken which was awesome and needed on a hot day. I however had major issues with my dress. My bussel broke multiple times and I had a very long train which made walking/dancing difficult. Tricia saved me and was able to fix my dress as best as possible whenever I needed it. She was by our side every step of the day and I don’t know what I would have done without her! She was amazing!!

La Bella Vista was absolutely perfect! We are just so sad our wedding is over yet look forward to attending the monthly dinners. We are looking for any excuse to go back!!

Photos
Profile Picture Rachel, 6/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

So many great things to say about La Bella Vista I don’t know where to start. Andrew and his team will take care of you like family. No need to hire a wedding planner because the team at La Bella Vista does such a great job from the minute you book. The food is out of this world! My guest are still raving about how great everything was. Very fun and unique hand passed adourves (like mini tacos and margarita shots, mini sliders and beer shots) just to name a couple. I’d also highly recccomend using their preferred vendors. One it makes the planning a bit easier and more importantly all the preferred vendors know the venue like the back of their hand. They all work so well with eachother.

Our wedding day was perfect. A huge thank you goes out to Andrew and everyone at La Bella Vista for an awesome and unforgettable day!

Profile Picture Christina , 6/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

My husband and I cannot say enough about this venue! Everything was incredible...we had aprox. 140 guests and all of them said that they really enjoyed our wedding because of the atmosphere as well as the food. During the wedding planning process, we came across many vendors that were difficult to work with because they had poor communication skills. However, Linnea and her professional team at La Bella Vista were an absolute blessing. Linnea went above and beyond for us- she made us feel like her number one priority at all times, including weekends. She always ensured us that we could ask her as many questions as we needed...and I definitely did- she responded so quickly that I never had to worry about anything!
Her staff decorated the venue beautifully...I had a vision in my head as to how I wanted everything to look and they made it even better! I was SO impressed! We also really appreciated everything our Maitre D', Trisha, did for us...she stuck with us the entire time on the day of our wedding to make sure that everything was perfect!
We are so sad that it's all over because LBV felt like our home during our 10 months of planning, however Linnea encouraged us to come back and visit anytime. We cannot express enough gratitude to LBV for making our special day absolutely magical! Choose La Bella Vista!

Profile Picture hailey, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding here in May 2018. The food was amazing and the place is gorgeous. The waitstaff, owner and matradee were beyond amazing! They bent over backwards to make sure our wedding was everything we hoped for plus way more. I remember walking outside for pictures and it was lightly misting/raining and before we knew it, an umbrella opened up over our heads as we walked out the doors without prompting. The matradee, Tricia, catered to our every need without missing a beat. Big thank you to: Andrew for making this process fun and being so flexible; Tricia for your awesome personality and amazing effort to be by our side and making sure our night was perfect, and to all the other staff at La Bella Vista that made our wedding what it was. By far the best night of our lives and you guys had a huge part in making it that way. THANK YOU!

Profile Picture Chris, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, All Inclusive Packages, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Open Bar, Signature Drink

This place went above and beyond for us! They almost felt like family by the day of our wedding. The staff thought of things we needed before we even knew we needed them! The price was worth every penny. So many of our guests went out of their way to tell us that our wedding was the best one they've ever been to because the food was incredible and the venue itself was stunning. It was such a perk to be the only wedding going on at the venue. There are so many places in the Waterbury, Prospect, Southington region of CT that are wedding factories who aren't as caring and just want to shuffle through your wedding. I would host an event at La Bella Vista again in a heart beat.

Profile Picture Gina, 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My Husband and I got Married at La Bella Vista this March and it was amazing. From the start we loved how beautiful this venue was. The hall is breath taking and the dance floor is large and wonderful. The whole process was super easy. The food was fantastic and the staff is super friendly. I got many comments after the wedding on how tasty the food was and how much there was.
On the days leading up the wedding Andrew was very helpful to us and made sure that everything was in order for our special day.
The Day of the wedding was amazing! The whole venue looked even more beautiful then I had imagined. Tricia made sure that everything went smoothly and made sure that my husband and I had everything we need and was super helpful.
Overall I would suggest this venue to anyone looking. You will not be disappointed, our wedding day was amazing and at La Bella Vista im sure yours will be too.

Profile Picture Megan, 3/17/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

La Bella Vista is amazing. Super staff and management with tremendous experience made my wedding planning seamless. The venue was decorated beautifully and I received so many compliments. The food was delicious as always. My wedding was magical!! I highly recommend to anyone planning a wedding or other special occasion!

Profile Picture Dawn, 12/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

La Bella Vista was the perfect venue for my wedding this fall. From the start they found a way to work with us and make my dreams come true even though it was last minute. The staff were incredibly kind and helpful, and on the day of my wedding they treated us like royalty - we truly felt special and at ease on our wedding day. They made the process easy and pleasant! I highly recommend La Bella Vista!

Profile Picture Victoria, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My husband and I could not be happier with La Bella Vista. We would not change one thing about our wedding. From our first meeting there with Andy, we knew that we have chosen the perfect venue. He was honest with us from the very beginning all the way thru the actual wedding day. He was very responsive to all of the questions that we’d email him or call him with before the wedding. La Bella Vista made the decision making process very easy by making sure every aspect of the day was discussed and documented. Andy and his staff anticipated our every need. Our maître d took very good care of us during the wedding. She held my flowers and my train, bustled the dress for me and most importantly made sure we always had a drink in hand and ate our dinner! The servers were extremely attentive to our guests and to us. The bartenders also worked very hard all night and made the best white sangria that I’ve ever had!!
The food was AMAZING. Our guests raved about the quality of the food and how much food we had. Even the pickiest guests had NO complaints! We were able to personalize our package to make sure that everything that was important to us was included that day. It was important to us that we would be the only wedding in the venue on our wedding day and that we’d have an actual separate space available for our cocktail hour and we were able to get both of those things with La Bella Vista. The staff at La Bella Vista went above and beyond to make sure that my husband and I had the best wedding and that our guests were comfortable, happily fed and enjoyed themselves. We couldn’t imagine having the wedding at any other venue!!

Profile Picture Elvira, 10/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Andrew and the nature staff went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was amazing! I couldn't be any happier! We will be back!

Profile Picture Diana, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We had our wedding on the top Pavillion. We wanted an informal event focused on good food and fun. The guests raved about the food, specifically the pig. We couldn't have been happier. The staff was professional and very accommodating from the first meeting through the end of our reception. We couldn't have been happier. Thank you!

Profile Picture Travis, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Andrew and all of the staff at La Bella Vista went above and beyond to make our day the best ever! Our guests could not stop raving about how beautiful everything was and how delicious the food was!

Profile Picture Kristin , 9/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I could not find a bad word to say about La Bella Vista if I tried! Our wedding was absolutely amazing. The staff was so welcoming and accommodating. Even months later our friends and family jeep raving about the food, and the entire wedding in general! I would absolutely recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Shannon, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The professionalism, accommodation, courtesy, and flexibility of the staff exceeded our expectations. The vendors we chose, i.e. florists, entertainment, etc, were delighted when they learned that we we having our reception at La Bella Vista from their own experience with the venue. As a musician, I have experienced banquet venues all over the state. Nobody does it better than La Bell Vista.

Profile Picture Jim & Donna, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We cannot say enough amazing things about La Bella Vista. Our wedding reception went absolutely perfectly, with ZERO issues. From putting a deposit down to leaving at the end of the night on our wedding day, LBV was there every step of the way helping and making everything easier. Ashley was our coordinator, she is no longer with LBV, but she was incredible! She was extremely detail-oriented and helped keep us on track. But everyone in the office was awesome when we would call with random questions. Now to the important stuff that people will remember...the FOOD!! Holy cannoli, the food was incredible! People still compliment us months later. And there was a ton of food, which was super important to us, we didn't want anyone going home hungry. Everything came out amazing and the desserts were to die for! I mean talk about customer service...people complimented us on the servers! One thing we didn't even expect to be amazing, but actually made all the difference in our day was (please forgive me if this was not her name) Trish. She was our attendant for the day and wow was she incredible. I mean, our glasses were never empty, we never questioned anything! She took care of it all. We took photos, she'd be there giving us drinks, carrying my train, helping with my veil, she even sat down on a wet spot to dry it so I could sit to take photos...SHE WAS AMAZING!! She made the day! I don't know what we would have done without her. She kept the day on schedule without being intrusive and helped keep us calm and hydrated. She even sent us home with leftovers in case we got hungry. LBV is an amazing venue with exceptional customer service and phenomenal food. You cannot go wrong with them, your day will be amazing!

Profile Picture Monica, 8/26/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Loved La Bella Vista from the moment we walked in we knew we wanted our wedding there, Andrew was the nicest person ever. They were wonderful in working with our planner to get everything right and to make sure there were no problems the day of. Tricia was our head helper the day of and she was SUPERB. I mean even when my daughter spilled wine on my dress she kept me calm and collected. Everything about this venue is WORTH IT!

Profile Picture Maggie, 8/25/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, All Inclusive Packages, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

I just recently had my wedding there 7/29/17 & i still have people calling me to tell me what an amazing time they had. From Andrew's staff, the cocktail hour spread, to the overall experience people had being at this venue was simply AMAZING! you are not rushed and nothing is shoved down your throat. They are the most hands on venue i have ever seen and they accommodate to not only the bride and groom but to the entire wedding party to make sure they have everything they need. i cannot talk about this place enough; they care so much about there customer and what they need/want . it made my life so easy the day of the wedding that not a single thing went wrong ( which is so rare ). I highly recommend to any one getting married in the future to book them. you get so much for you money i promise you will not be disappointed

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Bartender(s), House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, All Inclusive Packages, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, In-House Bar, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Indoor, Linens, Parking

La Bella Vista is defintely a hidden gem in Waterbury, CT. We viewed the venue in the winter and loved the indoor ambiance and decor. It was perfect for what we were looking for. The decor was elegant but subtle enough to not clash with our decoration/color scheme, unlike other venues who had carpets and drapes that took away from the room. When we arrived in the summer closer to our date, we were taken away at how beautifully the garden blossomed. We had both our outdoor ceremony and indoor reception at La Bella Vista but I would've been just as thrilled if it rained and we would have had to go inside because their indoor ceremony option is beautiful!!! Guests expressed to me how impressed they were with the venue especially since it was in Waterbury (no offense to anyone). The staff were exceptional; they made sure myself & the groom were taken cared of, made sure we ate, were very attentive and always checked in. The waitstaff was courteous and professional. The venue was very flexible and ensured we had everything we wanted for our wedding day. There was also many spots indoor and outdoor to capture great photos which defintely weighed in our decision when choosing a venue. It was definitely worth the money! Several people inquired with me after the wedding wanting to throw their next event at La Bella Vista. Believe me, you would not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Kimberly , 7/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

So accomodating, beautiful and affordable. Three things that were most important to me. Cannot say enough things about La Bella Vista- they're amazing.

Profile Picture Kate, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

La Bella Vista was the perfect place for our big day! The staff is amazing- everyone is very helpful and our guests could not stop raving about the quality of service, the food, and the beauty of the venue itself. We highly recommend LBV!

Profile Picture Megi, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Beautiful venue! Awesome and helpful staff! Andrew was amazing through the whole wedding planning process! :) highly recommended

Profile Picture Jaclyn , 6/30/17, 1 Review