La Bella Vista Reviews

La Bella Vista 4
La Bella Vista 5
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Cimino · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Perfect wedding venue with delicious food

My husband and I got married at La Bella Vista on 9/21/19. Andrew Razz of LBV was a huge help in planning and staying organized leading up to the wedding and on the day of. Andrew was really honest and upfront when we wanted to add a few extras that he didn't think were needed. Everything turned out perfectly! So many guests raved to us after the wedding telling us it was the best wedding food they've ever had. So many friends and family members said their steaks were cooked perfectly. Food was the most important part of our day!
    LBV was also very accommodating to my food preferences and made me a special serving of one of the pastas so that it didn't have any chicken stock in it.
    We had a maitre d for the night named Tricia who was AMAZING. Tricia helped from the moment I walked in to change into my gown for the first look until the end of the night. We also had a waitress named Kimberly who was also fantastic and made sure to wrap me up food to go to take home.
    We could not have asked for a better venue, better food or a better waitstaff!
    Thank you for a night we will never forget!!

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 11/09/2019

PERFECT!!! In every way!

There are so many amazing things to say about La Bella Vista and their staff I do not even know where to begin! My wedding day was absolutely perfect. I had not a care in the world, just pure happiness and that is what every bride should feel like on their wedding day. And the groom too! Both of us were able to enjoy the night, our guests and the food with no worries about anything, it was all handled for us.

Trish and Todd were my coordinators and they are the people you want to have by your side while planning and executing a wedding. Without them, my day would not have been as magical and perfect as it was.

We worked with Todd from the start. He gave us a packet in the beginning telling us step by step what we needed to do and when it needed to be done. That packet is a life saver!! They organize every part of wedding planning in this packet so perfectly for you, which keeps your stress level way down! All you have to do is follow their timeline and you will be on track the entire time. Then at the end, all I had to do was bring the décor I wanted for my tables (guest tables, sweetheart table, etc..) prior to the wedding and they set everything up exactly like I had it in my head and even better! Anytime I had a question, Todd was right there to answer. Even when he was not in the office.

Trish is the superhero that sticks by your side the day of to ensure your dress is perfect, you are where you need to be and best of all – keeps your drink and your belly full! We had a cold day and she was by my side laughing through all the outdoor pictures we had to take. Trish – if you are reading this that was a blast!! Thank you! Everyone in our bridal party is amazed by Trish!
    One HUGE aspect of a wedding – the FOOD!!!! The food here will blow your mind and your guests. It is SO GOOD and there is A LOT of it!! Our guests are still raving!! It is also good to note here that I had a chocolate fountain! Want to WOW your guests – get a chocolate fountain.
    Many people have come to us to let us know that our wedding was the best they have ever been to. That is thanks to the team at LBV. The whole staff, they are all what made that day perfect.

Thank you La Bella Vista for making our day truly, the best day of our lives.

Any bride out there looking – I highly recommend!

Sent on 11/21/2019

Greg and Carissa Monroe · Married on 11/07/2019

Better than we ever imagined

Our wedding at La Bella Vista was beyond what we could have ever imagined. Todd made the entire process easy, seamless, and stress-free from start to finish. He was available at all times, even responded to my last minute emails while he was on vacation! Our wedding day was perfect, guests are still talking about it. Trish was amazing and made sure we had everything we needed and wanted on our day. LBV coordinated with the DJ, photographer, bakery, florist, and wedding party so that we were absolutely worry free all night! We had such a good time we wish we could do it all over again! I highly recommend LBV and their team!

Sent on 11/21/2019

Nina Caraluzzi · Married on 10/25/2019

Amazing!!!

From the planning stages to the big day, La Bella Vista (LBV) was incredible! Todd and the entire LBV team was so professional, helpful and talented. They really went above and beyond to make our day special. The whole reception went so perfectly. The food was absolutely incredible (everyone raved for days) and the staff was so friendly and helpful! They treated us like royalty! So grateful to have chosen LBV and excited to go to their Ponte Club dinners to celebrate all over again!

Sent on 11/10/2019

Megan · Married on 10/06/2019

My wedding was awesome thanks to La Bella Vista!!

Everything was amazing!! Todd was the best. He was very helpful, professional and attentive throughout the whole process. Trish was also awesome! She helped with everything day of and always made sure we had enough food, drinks, etc. We received so many compliments of the venue, food and service. 11/10 would recommend

Sent on 09/08/2019

Carmelissa · Married on 09/14/2019

The most perfect wedding

More than we could have imagined, the wedding was so beautiful from ceremony outside to reception. We were just in awe and could not believe how amazing everything was. Highly recommend Linnea and staff, they went above and behind for us from setting up and doing everything the night of for us to be comfortable. We couldn’t Thankyou enough!!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Alyssa · Married on 09/07/2019

Best. Day. Ever.

Todd was amazing. He listened to everything that I wanted and more. My wife and I are a same sex couple and we found a fair number of venues that didn’t cater to that. La Bella Vista was AMAZING and we felt it was our second family when planning! We both say to this day that we would get married again if Todd and Trish were there to help us! Trish was awesome the whole day of the wedding. Everything ran smoothly and she made sure that we had nothing to worry about. Over all I am so incredibly happy with how everything turned out and would recommend Todd and Trish anytime.

Sent on 06/29/2019

Rachel Harrngton · Married on 08/30/2019

So great...even when planning from afar!

La Bella Vista was an amazing venue and the overall experience throughout the months on planning was simple. Living in CA while planning a wedding wasn’t as challenging as expected. Todd was so responsive and answered all my many questions. The food was excellent with some of my guests saying it was the best wedding food they’ve ever had! The ceremony was onsite and it was a beautiful day. It was so convenient to have there and then go into reception. Our wedding attendant was very nice and attentive to all our needs that night. I could not have asked for a better venue, service, and food. I had researched many venues in CT, and this was definitely the best quality and worth the money spent.

Sent on 11/08/2019

Jennifer C · Married on 08/23/2019

Easy Planning Process, Extremely Flexible

La Bella Vista was extremely easy to work with! They were so helpful throughout the entire planning process and customized our wedding day to be exactly what we imagined. From the decor to food to the maître d', everything was absolutely perfect and they stayed on top of everything/kept everyone in line. I'm so glad I chose to get married here!

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Tishea

Tishea · Married on 08/11/2019

Beyond Amazing

The BEST venue there is out there! I need way more than 30 characters.

La Bella Vista 6
    La Bella Vista 12
    Sent on 08/16/2019

Sabrina · Married on 07/19/2019

Absolutely amazing

My perfect dream wedding I wouldn’t change a thing. Thank you everyone especially trish and Todd.

La Bella Vista 13
    Sent on 07/28/2019
  • Emily

Emily Elizabeth · Married on 06/28/2019

Beautiful Venue, Amazing Staff at La Bella Vista

I cannot say enough good things about Andrew Razz and the other staff at La Bella Vista. Our entire experience at La Bella Vista was amazing. Our guests raved about the food, the service, and the timing of the events throughout our wedding. We were blown away by how easy the staff made the day of our wedding. They had every detail taken care of so that we could truly just enjoy each moment. My husband had sprained his ankle two nights before the wedding, and La Bella Vista had a cushion and ice ready to go during cocktail hour so that he could rest it before having to walk and dance on it at the reception. Our reception was 6 hours, which is an hour longer than most other venues. They also worked closely with our photographer and DJ to make sure all parts of the day were on schedule. I will be recommending La Bella Vista to all of my friends. We are so thankful for the amazing experience we had thanks to the hard working staff at La Bella Vista!

La Bella Vista 14
    La Bella Vista 15
    Sent on 07/19/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Vargas · Married on 06/02/2019

Amazing venue & staff

We had such an amazing wedding night thanks to the staff at LBV. The venue is beautiful, the staff is amazing, and the food was delicious. Throughout the planning process LBV helped relieve some of my stress by assuring me that they would take care of everything, and they definitely didn't disappoint. My husband and I couldn't be happier with how our night went, we highly recommend this venue to anyone considering.

Sent on 06/26/2019

Mallory Patella · Married on 05/11/2019

Payne Wedding

We didn’t even shop for venues when we got engaged! We just knew!!!! (from previous events; weddings and New Year’s Eve parties) I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect day! Food, upon food, upon food. Service was excellent! I wanna do it again! and I wouldn’t change a thing!

Sent on 05/27/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Pronovost · Married on 04/06/2019

Unbelievable!

My husband and I loved this venue! Linnea and her team gave us everything we wanted and more. The buffet had so much food that was absolutely delicious. We loved the cupcake business they worked with and the special surprises of the gelato and s’mores stations! People are still talking about the food and expressing that it was the best wedding! I wouldn’t have had my wedding anywhere else.

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Aly

Aly Tarney · Married on 03/29/2019

La Bella Vista is the Best!

Engaged couple, I've been in your shoes. Trying to find a venue that fits your budget, your style, and your guest count. Trying to read reviews, look at photos, and visit venues. Well let me offer some friendly advice- BOOK LA BELLA VISTA! My husband and I are so glad we did. They were flexible to help us meet our budget, the venue is beautiful (and photographs really well), the staff is incredibly friendly and helpful, and the food was DELICIOUS. This is coming from someone with an Italian background, with food allergies, saying that the food was incredible. Our guests commented on the food, and are still talking about it months later. I'm not joking- the food was the best I've ever had at a wedding, and I would be honest if that wasn't the case. LBV was so easy to work with, accepted the challenge of my unique allergies and those of some guests, and just went above and beyond to make our day the most special day for us. Special shout out to our maitre d, who made sure our cups were always full, helped me fix my broken bustle, and even helped clear some guests who were overly chatty while my husband and I were trying to eat. Since they've been in the business a while, they know what they are doing, and help you think through your day as well. Our entire reception went so smoothly, we didn't want it to end! We cannot sing enough praises for LBV, and our guests haven't stopped talking about how classically elegant (and fun!) our wedding was, with the best food!

As a side-note, I will tell you that having an all-in-one venue reduces your stress so much, versus trying to save a little money and find a venue where you need to coordinate your own caterer, bartender, equipment rentals, etc. We've had friends with weddings like that, and they have admitted that the extra work and stress was not worth the cost savings.

In case the rest of the review isn't clear- you won't regret having your wedding at La Bella Vista. We loved it!

Note: All images included with this review are from Megan L Spivey Productions.

La Bella Vista 16
    La Bella Vista 23
    Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 03/02/2019

I can’t say enough good things about this place!

My husband and I have no complaints at all with our experience at La Bella Vista!! They made planning our day and the Wedding day itself so easy and flawless and we couldn’t be happier with the outcome of our perfect day.

Sent on 03/12/2019
  • Bernadette

Bernadette Valenzano · Married on 01/05/2019

Fantastic from start to finish

La Bella Vista made our wedding better than we could have ever imagined. They were responsive, professional, kind and just so easy to work with!! Would recommend them to every bride and groom!!

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Bianca

Bianca Mia · Married on 12/22/2018

Winter Wedding

La Bella Vista was the very first venue my husband and I had visited because of the reviews we had heard. We have attended many family functions there in the past, so we were familiar with the grounds and the food. From the start, Andrew and Amanda were extremely professional. My husband and I chose the Premium Wedding Package #1 for our big Italian family. We highly recommend this package! We all stayed in constant communication with one another, and they were very accommodating with many changes I had given them along the way. My husband, as well as our families, were very confident in the booking decision we had made. When the day had finally come and my husband and I had arrived at the venue that night, the place was breathtaking. The Christmas decorations were tasteful and romantic and not overly done. The food was plentiful and delicious! We had a Maitre D on us all night, making sure we were eating (and packing what we did not get to), making our rounds to all of the tables, and keeping us informed and on track to what was happening next such as, the father-daughter dance, mother-son dance, cake cutting and the Venetian table reveal. The Venetian table is a must! Exotic fruit carvings, top shelf cordials served in edible chocolate cups, Italian pastries and housemade cannoli's, a chocolate fountain, mini creme brule's and cheesecakes. We added a prosciutto carving station where guests were also able to have sandwiches made. Everything about our wedding night at La Bella Vista was AMAZING and PERFECT! We would recommend it to anyone! Our guests are still raving about the food and the beautiful venue. This place is worth it! Thank you for making our dream wedding something we will never forget!

La Bella Vista 24
    Sent on 12/25/2018

Krista Tillotson · Married on 10/19/2018

Incredibly Amazing Experience

Thank you so much for making my dream wedding come true! Linnea was amazing to work with planning my wedding and they were always helpful and flexible! Everyone on my wedding day was very attentive and I didn’t have to worry about anything! They made sure that we were able to eat and enjoy ourselves! The food was delicious and all of my guests raved about it! The display of the Venetian table was fantastic and everyone was surprised! I can’t say enough good things about La Bella Vista and the owners and staff. They were truly a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Josefina · Married on 10/14/2018

We are so satisfied and can’t be happier with the hands on, all around help from you guys. You guys went above and beyond for us. We will forever be grateful. You guys are all amazing and help make our day so special...and beautiful. No place like La Bella Vista.

La Bella Vista 25
    La Bella Vista 30
    La Bella Vista 31
    Sent on 09/05/2018

Kiera · Married on 10/07/2018

La Bella Vista made our wedding planning and our wedding day go smoothly! We live out of state and everything still went off amazingly! I can't sing high enough praise for their crew!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Amanda · Married on 10/05/2018

I cannot say enough how amazing they are! From our first appointment, to phone calls, and emails they were always attentive, helpful, accommodating, and kind. The staff here is absolutely amazing and so is the food! Everything on our special day was more perfect than we could have imagined. I highly recommend La Bella vista!

Sent on 10/10/2018
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/29/2018

They Do It All!

La Bella Vista by far exceeded our expectations for our wedding day. Our guests can't stop talking about the food, the huge dance floor, and how perfect the entire day was. Words can't describe how amazing their food is. Our guests can't stop talking about how delicious the food was and how MUCH there was! The staff coordinate everything with you and all your vendors to make your wedding dreams a reality. They work tirelessly throughout your whole wedding day to make sure everything is absolutely perfect. We couldn't have dreamed of a better wedding day.

La Bella Vista 32
    La Bella Vista 37
    La Bella Vista 38
    Sent on 01/07/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 09/23/2018

Angel and Elizabeth Batista we are so happy to choose La Bella Vista for our wedding.The food,clean place, all the decoration they help me, personal assistant, beautifully staffs they were with us that night it was amazing service. Our guest making all comments about everything , they loved. Me and my husband we are so satisfied. I also wanted to thank you to a special person Lenea they were with us from the beginning to the end. You make my dream come true.......❤️

La Bella Vista 39