112 Reviews for La Bella Vista

Liquor License (7)
Event Rentals (6)
Outside Cake (6)
Chocolate Fountain (6)
All Inclusive Packages (5)
Altar/Arches (4)
Wireless Internet (1)
Cash Bar (1)
Aisle Markers (1)
112 La Bella Vista Reviews

We had our wedding here in May 2018. The food was amazing and the place is gorgeous. The waitstaff, owner and matradee were beyond amazing! They bent over backwards to make sure our wedding was everything we hoped for plus way more. I remember walking outside for pictures and it was lightly misting/raining and before we knew it, an umbrella opened up over our heads as we walked out the doors without prompting. The matradee, Tricia, catered to our every need without missing a beat. Big thank you to: Andrew for making this process fun and being so flexible; Tricia for your awesome personality and amazing effort to be by our side and making sure our night was perfect, and to all the other staff at La Bella Vista that made our wedding what it was. By far the best night of our lives and you guys had a huge part in making it that way. THANK YOU!

Profile Picture Chris, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, All Inclusive Packages, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Open Bar, Signature Drink

This place went above and beyond for us! They almost felt like family by the day of our wedding. The staff thought of things we needed before we even knew we needed them! The price was worth every penny. So many of our guests went out of their way to tell us that our wedding was the best one they've ever been to because the food was incredible and the venue itself was stunning. It was such a perk to be the only wedding going on at the venue. There are so many places in the Waterbury, Prospect, Southington region of CT that are wedding factories who aren't as caring and just want to shuffle through your wedding. I would host an event at La Bella Vista again in a heart beat.

Profile Picture Gina, 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My Husband and I got Married at La Bella Vista this March and it was amazing. From the start we loved how beautiful this venue was. The hall is breath taking and the dance floor is large and wonderful. The whole process was super easy. The food was fantastic and the staff is super friendly. I got many comments after the wedding on how tasty the food was and how much there was.
On the days leading up the wedding Andrew was very helpful to us and made sure that everything was in order for our special day.
The Day of the wedding was amazing! The whole venue looked even more beautiful then I had imagined. Tricia made sure that everything went smoothly and made sure that my husband and I had everything we need and was super helpful.
Overall I would suggest this venue to anyone looking. You will not be disappointed, our wedding day was amazing and at La Bella Vista im sure yours will be too.

Profile Picture Megan, 3/17/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

La Bella Vista is amazing. Super staff and management with tremendous experience made my wedding planning seamless. The venue was decorated beautifully and I received so many compliments. The food was delicious as always. My wedding was magical!! I highly recommend to anyone planning a wedding or other special occasion!

Profile Picture Dawn, 12/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

La Bella Vista was the perfect venue for my wedding this fall. From the start they found a way to work with us and make my dreams come true even though it was last minute. The staff were incredibly kind and helpful, and on the day of my wedding they treated us like royalty - we truly felt special and at ease on our wedding day. They made the process easy and pleasant! I highly recommend La Bella Vista!

Profile Picture Victoria, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My husband and I could not be happier with La Bella Vista. We would not change one thing about our wedding. From our first meeting there with Andy, we knew that we have chosen the perfect venue. He was honest with us from the very beginning all the way thru the actual wedding day. He was very responsive to all of the questions that we’d email him or call him with before the wedding. La Bella Vista made the decision making process very easy by making sure every aspect of the day was discussed and documented. Andy and his staff anticipated our every need. Our maître d took very good care of us during the wedding. She held my flowers and my train, bustled the dress for me and most importantly made sure we always had a drink in hand and ate our dinner! The servers were extremely attentive to our guests and to us. The bartenders also worked very hard all night and made the best white sangria that I’ve ever had!!
The food was AMAZING. Our guests raved about the quality of the food and how much food we had. Even the pickiest guests had NO complaints! We were able to personalize our package to make sure that everything that was important to us was included that day. It was important to us that we would be the only wedding in the venue on our wedding day and that we’d have an actual separate space available for our cocktail hour and we were able to get both of those things with La Bella Vista. The staff at La Bella Vista went above and beyond to make sure that my husband and I had the best wedding and that our guests were comfortable, happily fed and enjoyed themselves. We couldn’t imagine having the wedding at any other venue!!

Profile Picture Elvira, 10/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Andrew and the nature staff went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was amazing! I couldn't be any happier! We will be back!

Profile Picture Diana, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We had our wedding on the top Pavillion. We wanted an informal event focused on good food and fun. The guests raved about the food, specifically the pig. We couldn't have been happier. The staff was professional and very accommodating from the first meeting through the end of our reception. We couldn't have been happier. Thank you!

Profile Picture Travis, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Andrew and all of the staff at La Bella Vista went above and beyond to make our day the best ever! Our guests could not stop raving about how beautiful everything was and how delicious the food was!

Profile Picture Kristin , 9/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I could not find a bad word to say about La Bella Vista if I tried! Our wedding was absolutely amazing. The staff was so welcoming and accommodating. Even months later our friends and family jeep raving about the food, and the entire wedding in general! I would absolutely recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Shannon, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The professionalism, accommodation, courtesy, and flexibility of the staff exceeded our expectations. The vendors we chose, i.e. florists, entertainment, etc, were delighted when they learned that we we having our reception at La Bella Vista from their own experience with the venue. As a musician, I have experienced banquet venues all over the state. Nobody does it better than La Bell Vista.

Profile Picture Jim & Donna, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We cannot say enough amazing things about La Bella Vista. Our wedding reception went absolutely perfectly, with ZERO issues. From putting a deposit down to leaving at the end of the night on our wedding day, LBV was there every step of the way helping and making everything easier. Ashley was our coordinator, she is no longer with LBV, but she was incredible! She was extremely detail-oriented and helped keep us on track. But everyone in the office was awesome when we would call with random questions. Now to the important stuff that people will remember...the FOOD!! Holy cannoli, the food was incredible! People still compliment us months later. And there was a ton of food, which was super important to us, we didn't want anyone going home hungry. Everything came out amazing and the desserts were to die for! I mean talk about customer service...people complimented us on the servers! One thing we didn't even expect to be amazing, but actually made all the difference in our day was (please forgive me if this was not her name) Trish. She was our attendant for the day and wow was she incredible. I mean, our glasses were never empty, we never questioned anything! She took care of it all. We took photos, she'd be there giving us drinks, carrying my train, helping with my veil, she even sat down on a wet spot to dry it so I could sit to take photos...SHE WAS AMAZING!! She made the day! I don't know what we would have done without her. She kept the day on schedule without being intrusive and helped keep us calm and hydrated. She even sent us home with leftovers in case we got hungry. LBV is an amazing venue with exceptional customer service and phenomenal food. You cannot go wrong with them, your day will be amazing!

Profile Picture Monica, 8/26/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Loved La Bella Vista from the moment we walked in we knew we wanted our wedding there, Andrew was the nicest person ever. They were wonderful in working with our planner to get everything right and to make sure there were no problems the day of. Tricia was our head helper the day of and she was SUPERB. I mean even when my daughter spilled wine on my dress she kept me calm and collected. Everything about this venue is WORTH IT!

Profile Picture Maggie, 8/25/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, All Inclusive Packages, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

I just recently had my wedding there 7/29/17 & i still have people calling me to tell me what an amazing time they had. From Andrew's staff, the cocktail hour spread, to the overall experience people had being at this venue was simply AMAZING! you are not rushed and nothing is shoved down your throat. They are the most hands on venue i have ever seen and they accommodate to not only the bride and groom but to the entire wedding party to make sure they have everything they need. i cannot talk about this place enough; they care so much about there customer and what they need/want . it made my life so easy the day of the wedding that not a single thing went wrong ( which is so rare ). I highly recommend to any one getting married in the future to book them. you get so much for you money i promise you will not be disappointed

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Bartender(s), House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, All Inclusive Packages, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, In-House Bar, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Indoor, Linens, Parking

La Bella Vista is defintely a hidden gem in Waterbury, CT. We viewed the venue in the winter and loved the indoor ambiance and decor. It was perfect for what we were looking for. The decor was elegant but subtle enough to not clash with our decoration/color scheme, unlike other venues who had carpets and drapes that took away from the room. When we arrived in the summer closer to our date, we were taken away at how beautifully the garden blossomed. We had both our outdoor ceremony and indoor reception at La Bella Vista but I would've been just as thrilled if it rained and we would have had to go inside because their indoor ceremony option is beautiful!!! Guests expressed to me how impressed they were with the venue especially since it was in Waterbury (no offense to anyone). The staff were exceptional; they made sure myself & the groom were taken cared of, made sure we ate, were very attentive and always checked in. The waitstaff was courteous and professional. The venue was very flexible and ensured we had everything we wanted for our wedding day. There was also many spots indoor and outdoor to capture great photos which defintely weighed in our decision when choosing a venue. It was definitely worth the money! Several people inquired with me after the wedding wanting to throw their next event at La Bella Vista. Believe me, you would not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Kimberly , 7/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

So accomodating, beautiful and affordable. Three things that were most important to me. Cannot say enough things about La Bella Vista- they're amazing.

Profile Picture Kate, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

La Bella Vista was the perfect place for our big day! The staff is amazing- everyone is very helpful and our guests could not stop raving about the quality of service, the food, and the beauty of the venue itself. We highly recommend LBV!

Profile Picture Megi, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Beautiful venue! Awesome and helpful staff! Andrew was amazing through the whole wedding planning process! :) highly recommended

Profile Picture Jaclyn , 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

La Bella Vista worked very hard to make our wedding dream come. All we wanted was for our family and friends to have the time of their lives and Andrew and his staff made that happen. Everyone is still talking about our wedding a month later. Thank you La Bella Vista!

Profile Picture Sylvia, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

My husband and I used La Bella Vista as the venue for a second wedding reception. We were married in California but threw another reception in Connecticut for his family. His parents set up everything with the venue and planned it all, but when we arrived it was like I'd been in contact with them the entire time. The head woman that did everything for us (unfortunately I cannot remember her name!) was so awesome! From the minute we walked in the door she had everything taken care of. I had never talked to her once but she had everything done. All of our decorations and favors were all laid out, the room was beautiful. They didn't even set that stuff up at my actual wedding venue. I didn't have to lift a finger. Food was great, everything went smoothly, and we had an ice cream bar at the end. The venue was awesome and a great pick.

Profile Picture Terra, 5/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Beautiful venue amazing food and staff. My wedding was everything I wanted and more. My day flowed very smoothly no stress at all.

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/27/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

What can i say? La Bella Vista treated my wedding like i was the queen of England!!!!!!!!! The staff is professional, warm, quick, and very well organized. My guest have not stopped raving about the food and service they had at my wedding. I loved the attention to detail. they made my day so much easier. I am so grateful. Thank you Bella Vista for making my wedding the Best day of my life!!!!! I will never forget what you have done for me. And i will use them and recommend them again and again.

Profile Picture Isa, 5/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Champagne Toast, House Wine, Signature Drink, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, All Inclusive Packages, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, In-House Catering, Lighting/Sound, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor

I don't even know where to start, working with La Bella Vista was amazing from beginning to end! I worked closely with Amanda for all of the planning and meetings for my wedding on May 13th and she is so amazing! She was constantly available to answer any question I had and she always had such good ideas.

We were scheduled to have the ceremony outdoors, but leading up to the wedding day, rain was in the forecast. We ended up having our ceremony inside in the foyer and it was beyond beautiful!

Trish was our maitre d' and she was beyond awesome! She showed us around the reception room before the ceremony began and I seriously was speechless. I was so blown away by how they brought my vision to life in such an amazing way, and went even beyond that!

Not only is the environment amazing and beautiful, but the food is out of this world. No one left hungry, that's for sure! Everyone kept commenting about how amazing the food was, and then they presented the Venetian table. It was phenomenal, from the insane amount of desserts to the intricate fruit carvings and sparklers, I couldn't ask for anything more.

La Bella Vista and everyone involved truly made my wedding day something I will NEVER forget! Everyone went above and beyond and far exceeded all of my expectations, I wish I could re-live that night all over again!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/13/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot begin to explain how happy I am with La Bella Vista. They were not my first choice but after meeting with them to go over pricing and check out the venue, I was totally on board. The amount you get for their pricing is unbelievable. Their food tasting really sealed the deal for us. The food is phenomenal. They left no detail unturned. It really was an awesome time and they were all so helpful. Special thanks to Ashley Clark, she really put everything together so nicely for us. They set up all your decorations and they really did a spectacular job. I only moved one thing! :)

You will not regret having your wedding here

Profile Picture Maria, 5/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Parking, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Lighting/Sound, Set Up