La Bella Vista Reviews

La Bella Vista 6
La Bella Vista 7
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 03/02/2019

I can’t say enough good things about this place!

My husband and I have no complaints at all with our experience at La Bella Vista!! They made planning our day and the Wedding day itself so easy and flawless and we couldn’t be happier with the outcome of our perfect day.

• Bianca

Bianca Mia · Married on 12/22/2018

Winter Wedding

La Bella Vista was the very first venue my husband and I had visited because of the reviews we had heard. We have attended many family functions there in the past, so we were familiar with the grounds and the food. From the start, Andrew and Amanda were extremely professional. My husband and I chose the Premium Wedding Package #1 for our big Italian family. We highly recommend this package! We all stayed in constant communication with one another, and they were very accommodating with many changes I had given them along the way. My husband, as well as our families, were very confident in the booking decision we had made. When the day had finally come and my husband and I had arrived at the venue that night, the place was breathtaking. The Christmas decorations were tasteful and romantic and not overly done. The food was plentiful and delicious! We had a Maitre D on us all night, making sure we were eating (and packing what we did not get to), making our rounds to all of the tables, and keeping us informed and on track to what was happening next such as, the father-daughter dance, mother-son dance, cake cutting and the Venetian table reveal. The Venetian table is a must! Exotic fruit carvings, top shelf cordials served in edible chocolate cups, Italian pastries and housemade cannoli's, a chocolate fountain, mini creme brule's and cheesecakes. We added a prosciutto carving station where guests were also able to have sandwiches made. Everything about our wedding night at La Bella Vista was AMAZING and PERFECT! We would recommend it to anyone! Our guests are still raving about the food and the beautiful venue. This place is worth it! Thank you for making our dream wedding something we will never forget!

La Bella Vista 8

Krista Tillotson · Married on 10/19/2018

Incredibly Amazing Experience

Thank you so much for making my dream wedding come true! Linnea was amazing to work with planning my wedding and they were always helpful and flexible! Everyone on my wedding day was very attentive and I didn’t have to worry about anything! They made sure that we were able to eat and enjoy ourselves! The food was delicious and all of my guests raved about it! The display of the Venetian table was fantastic and everyone was surprised! I can’t say enough good things about La Bella Vista and the owners and staff. They were truly a pleasure to work with!

Josefina · Married on 10/14/2018

We are so satisfied and can’t be happier with the hands on, all around help from you guys. You guys went above and beyond for us. We will forever be grateful. You guys are all amazing and help make our day so special...and beautiful. No place like La Bella Vista.

La Bella Vista 9
    La Bella Vista 10
    La Bella Vista 11
    La Bella Vista 12
    La Bella Vista 13
    La Bella Vista 14
    La Bella Vista 15

Kiera · Married on 10/07/2018

La Bella Vista made our wedding planning and our wedding day go smoothly! We live out of state and everything still went off amazingly! I can't sing high enough praise for their crew!

Amanda · Married on 10/05/2018

I cannot say enough how amazing they are! From our first appointment, to phone calls, and emails they were always attentive, helpful, accommodating, and kind. The staff here is absolutely amazing and so is the food! Everything on our special day was more perfect than we could have imagined. I highly recommend La Bella vista!

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/29/2018

They Do It All!

La Bella Vista by far exceeded our expectations for our wedding day. Our guests can't stop talking about the food, the huge dance floor, and how perfect the entire day was. Words can't describe how amazing their food is. Our guests can't stop talking about how delicious the food was and how MUCH there was! The staff coordinate everything with you and all your vendors to make your wedding dreams a reality. They work tirelessly throughout your whole wedding day to make sure everything is absolutely perfect. We couldn't have dreamed of a better wedding day.

La Bella Vista 16
    La Bella Vista 17
    La Bella Vista 18
    La Bella Vista 19
    La Bella Vista 20
    La Bella Vista 21
    La Bella Vista 22

Elizabeth · Married on 09/23/2018

Angel and Elizabeth Batista we are so happy to choose La Bella Vista for our wedding.The food,clean place, all the decoration they help me, personal assistant, beautifully staffs they were with us that night it was amazing service. Our guest making all comments about everything , they loved. Me and my husband we are so satisfied. I also wanted to thank you to a special person Lenea they were with us from the beginning to the end. You make my dream come true.......❤️

La Bella Vista 23
    La Bella Vista 24
    La Bella Vista 25
    La Bella Vista 26
    La Bella Vista 27
    La Bella Vista 28

Brianna · Married on 09/22/2018

Truly the best wedding venue!

La Bella Vista is absolutely phenomenal in every single way. Our wedding day was perfect, thanks to all staff members. Our guests have not stopped raving about the food and beautiful interior. And on top of the outstanding servers, cooks and owners, the maitre d' was so efficient and helpful in every single way. The day can be stressful, what with running around making sure we keep on schedule, but the second we arrived at the venue, our maitre d' took all of that stress off of us. Anything that needed our attention, she handled. (She even helped bustle my dress when my bridesmaids couldn't figure it out!) And on top of all that, the pricing is extremely affordable. The packages offered are well worth the price.

I can go on and on about how wonderful La Bella Vista is, but I'm limited to the amount of words I can write. I will say, if you haven't already, visit La Bella Vista - you will fall in love the second you walk in, just like my husband and I did.

Kelly · Married on 09/21/2018

Our entire wedding experience with La Bella Vista was absolutely perfect! I can’t say enough about how helpful Linnea was during the preparation and how the whole staff made everything go so smoothly the day of. We sincerely appreciate all you’ve done to give us the perfect day! Thank you so much!

• O

Ola S · Married on 09/15/2018

Excellent experience

Our wedding was absolutely perfect, food was amazing, service was incredible and the entire planning process went very smoothly thanks to Linnea!

Liana · Married on 09/08/2018

Our wedding was perfect from start to finish! Andrew and his staff were amazing! Our guests are still raving about the food, service, and how beautiful the facility is. We highly recommend La Bella Vista and would give 10 stars if we could!

Angela · Married on 09/02/2018

Andrew and his staff were amazing. Their attention to detail and professionalism exceeded my expectations. I commend the chef the food was outstanding. I have been to La Bella Vista many time for different occasions and I have never been disappointed. La Bella Vista is beyond beautiful. We had our ceremony and reception there. Our out of state family and friends can’t stop talking about LBV, the beauty and the amazing food. I would recommend La Bella
    Vista for any occasion you are having.
    Thank you Andrew and all the LBV staff

Angela & Darryl Madden

Darryl · Married on 09/02/2018

If you don't book at La Bela Vista your at a loss already. Very Professional .

Lauren · Married on 09/02/2018

This venue is absolutely stellar! The staff at LBV provide excellent service in helping you organize and plan your wedding. They provide help throughout the planning and are extremely responsive and helpful with any questions you have. The facility is beautiful. It is well-kept, clean, and offers a stunning background for your big day. The food is also excellent. Many guests communicated it was the best food they ever had at a wedding. They are truly experts and put on a fantastic day. Their professionalism, planning, and service helped make my wedding day perfect. I would recommend this venue time and time again.

Brittany · Married on 09/01/2018

Andrew and the staff made my dream come true . I just had my wedding on 8/31/18 and it was the best. Food was amazing the day went so smooth! And I could not have choose a better location !!

• Tracy

Tracy · Married on 09/01/2018

We had a great wedding at the Bella Vista. Throughout the entire process they gave us personalized attention to make sure everything turned out perfect. Save your money on a coordinator- the Maitre'D and staff will do everything in their power to make your day the best it can be. Another note- the food was great and plentiful. We got lots of compliments on how great it was!

dorothy · Married on 08/25/2018

I cannot thank Linnea and Andrew for our special day. Our guests still a week later rave about the food. Linnea and Andrew made sure everything was perfect the day of the wedding and they did not skip a beat! Thank you guys for making our day beyond perfect! From the food to the smallest detail I would of never thought of, they had it covered! I cannot thank this team enough! I look forward to hosting more parties at La Bella Vista!

La Bella Vista 29

Erin · Married on 08/17/2018

Very professional , they make the wedding planning easy. The venue was beautiful and the food was amazing

Gabrielle · Married on 08/10/2018

Food was amazing!! Staff was the best!

Shannon · Married on 07/28/2018

My husband and I got married at LBV this July 2018! Andrew was so accommodating for everything! We had to make minor seating arrangement changes the day before and he was more than willing to help figure it out. From the moment we stepped off the party bus until the time we left the staff was constantly taking care of us, making sure we were eating and always had a drink in our hand! The food was absolutely amazing, every single one of my guest I’ve seen since the wedding can not stop raving about the food! LBV was the perfect place to have our wedding and we couldn’t imagine it anywhere else. Everything was perfect.

Melissa · Married on 07/21/2018

Absolutely amazing!!! All of our guests keep talking, not only about the declious food but outstanding service. The venue was gorgeous and overall La Bella Vista exceeded my expectations!! The place to have any event! I want to live the day all over again!

Tricia · Married on 06/30/2018

My husband and I got married at La Bella Vista at the start of the summer, and it was absolutely perfect! Not only is the venue absolutely gorgeous, the staff worked so hard to make our day perfect. We worked mostly with Andrew & Tricia, and the two of them were so helpful throughout the entire process. They made everything easy- I never worried about something not being prepared for the day of because they are so on top of everything.. and they’re so easy to work with!

I have to also mention how amazing the food was. Our guests could not stop talking about how delicious everything was, from start to finish. This is something the venue prices themselves on, and they absolutely should because it is phenomenal.

I really have no complaints at all about La Bella Vista. They took complete care of us and were more helpful than we would have ever expected. I cannot imagine a better place to have a wedding!

Rachel · Married on 06/24/2018

La Bella Vista blew us away from the very beginning! They made ya feel like family who wanted to help us on our big day rather than just a business transaction. Andrew always went out of his way to make sure our needs were met and our questions were answered as soon as possible. We were always taken care of and looked forward to going to venue every opportunity we had. The food tasting was always a blast and delicious!!! Our guests could not stop raving about how good the food was!!

On the day of the wedding everything went as smooth as possible. My husband and I were always being informed about our timeline which was wonderful because we actually were able to eat! I’ve never heard of a bride and groom who actually ate at their wedding!! Andrew also made sure we had drinks while photos were being taken which was awesome and needed on a hot day. I however had major issues with my dress. My bussel broke multiple times and I had a very long train which made walking/dancing difficult. Tricia saved me and was able to fix my dress as best as possible whenever I needed it. She was by our side every step of the day and I don’t know what I would have done without her! She was amazing!!

La Bella Vista was absolutely perfect! We are just so sad our wedding is over yet look forward to attending the monthly dinners. We are looking for any excuse to go back!!

La Bella Vista 30
    La Bella Vista 36
    La Bella Vista 37
    La Bella Vista 38

Christina · Married on 06/23/2018

So many great things to say about La Bella Vista I don’t know where to start. Andrew and his team will take care of you like family. No need to hire a wedding planner because the team at La Bella Vista does such a great job from the minute you book. The food is out of this world! My guest are still raving about how great everything was. Very fun and unique hand passed adourves (like mini tacos and margarita shots, mini sliders and beer shots) just to name a couple. I’d also highly recccomend using their preferred vendors. One it makes the planning a bit easier and more importantly all the preferred vendors know the venue like the back of their hand. They all work so well with eachother.

Our wedding day was perfect. A huge thank you goes out to Andrew and everyone at La Bella Vista for an awesome and unforgettable day!