La Bella Vista Reviews

La Bella Vista 6
La Bella Vista 7

Alyssa · Getting married on 09/07/2019

Best. Day. Ever.

Todd was amazing. He listened to everything that I wanted and more. My wife and I are a same sex couple and we found a fair number of venues that didn’t cater to that. La Bella Vista was AMAZING and we felt it was our second family when planning! We both say to this day that we would get married again if Todd and Trish were there to help us! Trish was awesome the whole day of the wedding. Everything ran smoothly and she made sure that we had nothing to worry about. Over all I am so incredibly happy with how everything turned out and would recommend Todd and Trish anytime.

Sent on 06/29/2019
  • Tishea

Tishea · Married on 08/11/2019

Beyond Amazing

The BEST venue there is out there! I need way more than 30 characters.

Sent on 08/16/2019
    La Bella Vista 13
    La Bella Vista 14

Sabrina · Married on 07/19/2019

Absolutely amazing

My perfect dream wedding I wouldn’t change a thing. Thank you everyone especially trish and Todd.

Sent on 07/28/2019
    La Bella Vista 15
  • Emily

Emily Elizabeth · Married on 06/28/2019

Beautiful Venue, Amazing Staff at La Bella Vista

I cannot say enough good things about Andrew Razz and the other staff at La Bella Vista. Our entire experience at La Bella Vista was amazing. Our guests raved about the food, the service, and the timing of the events throughout our wedding. We were blown away by how easy the staff made the day of our wedding. They had every detail taken care of so that we could truly just enjoy each moment. My husband had sprained his ankle two nights before the wedding, and La Bella Vista had a cushion and ice ready to go during cocktail hour so that he could rest it before having to walk and dance on it at the reception. Our reception was 6 hours, which is an hour longer than most other venues. They also worked closely with our photographer and DJ to make sure all parts of the day were on schedule. I will be recommending La Bella Vista to all of my friends. We are so thankful for the amazing experience we had thanks to the hard working staff at La Bella Vista!

Sent on 07/19/2019
    La Bella Vista 16
    La Bella Vista 17
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Vargas · Married on 06/02/2019

Amazing venue & staff

We had such an amazing wedding night thanks to the staff at LBV. The venue is beautiful, the staff is amazing, and the food was delicious. Throughout the planning process LBV helped relieve some of my stress by assuring me that they would take care of everything, and they definitely didn't disappoint. My husband and I couldn't be happier with how our night went, we highly recommend this venue to anyone considering.

Sent on 06/26/2019

Mallory Patella · Married on 05/11/2019

Payne Wedding

We didn’t even shop for venues when we got engaged! We just knew!!!! (from previous events; weddings and New Year’s Eve parties) I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect day! Food, upon food, upon food. Service was excellent! I wanna do it again! and I wouldn’t change a thing!

Sent on 05/27/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Pronovost · Married on 04/06/2019

Unbelievable!

My husband and I loved this venue! Linnea and her team gave us everything we wanted and more. The buffet had so much food that was absolutely delicious. We loved the cupcake business they worked with and the special surprises of the gelato and s’mores stations! People are still talking about the food and expressing that it was the best wedding! I wouldn’t have had my wedding anywhere else.

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Aly

Aly Tarney · Married on 03/29/2019

La Bella Vista is the Best!

Engaged couple, I've been in your shoes. Trying to find a venue that fits your budget, your style, and your guest count. Trying to read reviews, look at photos, and visit venues. Well let me offer some friendly advice- BOOK LA BELLA VISTA! My husband and I are so glad we did. They were flexible to help us meet our budget, the venue is beautiful (and photographs really well), the staff is incredibly friendly and helpful, and the food was DELICIOUS. This is coming from someone with an Italian background, with food allergies, saying that the food was incredible. Our guests commented on the food, and are still talking about it months later. I'm not joking- the food was the best I've ever had at a wedding, and I would be honest if that wasn't the case. LBV was so easy to work with, accepted the challenge of my unique allergies and those of some guests, and just went above and beyond to make our day the most special day for us. Special shout out to our maitre d, who made sure our cups were always full, helped me fix my broken bustle, and even helped clear some guests who were overly chatty while my husband and I were trying to eat. Since they've been in the business a while, they know what they are doing, and help you think through your day as well. Our entire reception went so smoothly, we didn't want it to end! We cannot sing enough praises for LBV, and our guests haven't stopped talking about how classically elegant (and fun!) our wedding was, with the best food!

As a side-note, I will tell you that having an all-in-one venue reduces your stress so much, versus trying to save a little money and find a venue where you need to coordinate your own caterer, bartender, equipment rentals, etc. We've had friends with weddings like that, and they have admitted that the extra work and stress was not worth the cost savings.

In case the rest of the review isn't clear- you won't regret having your wedding at La Bella Vista. We loved it!

Note: All images included with this review are from Megan L Spivey Productions.

Sent on 07/29/2019
    La Bella Vista 24
    La Bella Vista 25
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 03/02/2019

I can’t say enough good things about this place!

My husband and I have no complaints at all with our experience at La Bella Vista!! They made planning our day and the Wedding day itself so easy and flawless and we couldn’t be happier with the outcome of our perfect day.

Sent on 03/12/2019
  • Bernadette

Bernadette Valenzano · Married on 01/05/2019

Fantastic from start to finish

La Bella Vista made our wedding better than we could have ever imagined. They were responsive, professional, kind and just so easy to work with!! Would recommend them to every bride and groom!!

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Bianca

Bianca Mia · Married on 12/22/2018

Winter Wedding

La Bella Vista was the very first venue my husband and I had visited because of the reviews we had heard. We have attended many family functions there in the past, so we were familiar with the grounds and the food. From the start, Andrew and Amanda were extremely professional. My husband and I chose the Premium Wedding Package #1 for our big Italian family. We highly recommend this package! We all stayed in constant communication with one another, and they were very accommodating with many changes I had given them along the way. My husband, as well as our families, were very confident in the booking decision we had made. When the day had finally come and my husband and I had arrived at the venue that night, the place was breathtaking. The Christmas decorations were tasteful and romantic and not overly done. The food was plentiful and delicious! We had a Maitre D on us all night, making sure we were eating (and packing what we did not get to), making our rounds to all of the tables, and keeping us informed and on track to what was happening next such as, the father-daughter dance, mother-son dance, cake cutting and the Venetian table reveal. The Venetian table is a must! Exotic fruit carvings, top shelf cordials served in edible chocolate cups, Italian pastries and housemade cannoli's, a chocolate fountain, mini creme brule's and cheesecakes. We added a prosciutto carving station where guests were also able to have sandwiches made. Everything about our wedding night at La Bella Vista was AMAZING and PERFECT! We would recommend it to anyone! Our guests are still raving about the food and the beautiful venue. This place is worth it! Thank you for making our dream wedding something we will never forget!

Sent on 12/25/2018
    La Bella Vista 26

Krista Tillotson · Married on 10/19/2018

Incredibly Amazing Experience

Thank you so much for making my dream wedding come true! Linnea was amazing to work with planning my wedding and they were always helpful and flexible! Everyone on my wedding day was very attentive and I didn’t have to worry about anything! They made sure that we were able to eat and enjoy ourselves! The food was delicious and all of my guests raved about it! The display of the Venetian table was fantastic and everyone was surprised! I can’t say enough good things about La Bella Vista and the owners and staff. They were truly a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Josefina · Married on 10/14/2018

We are so satisfied and can’t be happier with the hands on, all around help from you guys. You guys went above and beyond for us. We will forever be grateful. You guys are all amazing and help make our day so special...and beautiful. No place like La Bella Vista.

Sent on 09/05/2018
    La Bella Vista 31
    La Bella Vista 32
    La Bella Vista 33

Kiera · Married on 10/07/2018

La Bella Vista made our wedding planning and our wedding day go smoothly! We live out of state and everything still went off amazingly! I can't sing high enough praise for their crew!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Amanda · Married on 10/05/2018

I cannot say enough how amazing they are! From our first appointment, to phone calls, and emails they were always attentive, helpful, accommodating, and kind. The staff here is absolutely amazing and so is the food! Everything on our special day was more perfect than we could have imagined. I highly recommend La Bella vista!

Sent on 10/10/2018
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/29/2018

They Do It All!

La Bella Vista by far exceeded our expectations for our wedding day. Our guests can't stop talking about the food, the huge dance floor, and how perfect the entire day was. Words can't describe how amazing their food is. Our guests can't stop talking about how delicious the food was and how MUCH there was! The staff coordinate everything with you and all your vendors to make your wedding dreams a reality. They work tirelessly throughout your whole wedding day to make sure everything is absolutely perfect. We couldn't have dreamed of a better wedding day.

Sent on 01/07/2019
    La Bella Vista 38
    La Bella Vista 39
    La Bella Vista 40

Elizabeth · Married on 09/23/2018

Angel and Elizabeth Batista we are so happy to choose La Bella Vista for our wedding.The food,clean place, all the decoration they help me, personal assistant, beautifully staffs they were with us that night it was amazing service. Our guest making all comments about everything , they loved. Me and my husband we are so satisfied. I also wanted to thank you to a special person Lenea they were with us from the beginning to the end. You make my dream come true.......❤️

Sent on 10/05/2018
    La Bella Vista 41
    La Bella Vista 42
    La Bella Vista 43
    La Bella Vista 44
    La Bella Vista 45
    La Bella Vista 46

Brianna · Married on 09/22/2018

Truly the best wedding venue!

La Bella Vista is absolutely phenomenal in every single way. Our wedding day was perfect, thanks to all staff members. Our guests have not stopped raving about the food and beautiful interior. And on top of the outstanding servers, cooks and owners, the maitre d' was so efficient and helpful in every single way. The day can be stressful, what with running around making sure we keep on schedule, but the second we arrived at the venue, our maitre d' took all of that stress off of us. Anything that needed our attention, she handled. (She even helped bustle my dress when my bridesmaids couldn't figure it out!) And on top of all that, the pricing is extremely affordable. The packages offered are well worth the price.

I can go on and on about how wonderful La Bella Vista is, but I'm limited to the amount of words I can write. I will say, if you haven't already, visit La Bella Vista - you will fall in love the second you walk in, just like my husband and I did.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Kelly · Married on 09/21/2018

Our entire wedding experience with La Bella Vista was absolutely perfect! I can’t say enough about how helpful Linnea was during the preparation and how the whole staff made everything go so smoothly the day of. We sincerely appreciate all you’ve done to give us the perfect day! Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/03/2018
  • O

Ola S · Married on 09/15/2018

Excellent experience

Our wedding was absolutely perfect, food was amazing, service was incredible and the entire planning process went very smoothly thanks to Linnea!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Liana · Married on 09/08/2018

Our wedding was perfect from start to finish! Andrew and his staff were amazing! Our guests are still raving about the food, service, and how beautiful the facility is. We highly recommend La Bella Vista and would give 10 stars if we could!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Angela · Married on 09/02/2018

Andrew and his staff were amazing. Their attention to detail and professionalism exceeded my expectations. I commend the chef the food was outstanding. I have been to La Bella Vista many time for different occasions and I have never been disappointed. La Bella Vista is beyond beautiful. We had our ceremony and reception there. Our out of state family and friends can’t stop talking about LBV, the beauty and the amazing food. I would recommend La Bella
    Vista for any occasion you are having.
    Thank you Andrew and all the LBV staff

Angela & Darryl Madden

Sent on 09/07/2018

Darryl · Married on 09/02/2018

If you don't book at La Bela Vista your at a loss already. Very Professional .

Sent on 09/19/2018

Lauren · Married on 09/02/2018

This venue is absolutely stellar! The staff at LBV provide excellent service in helping you organize and plan your wedding. They provide help throughout the planning and are extremely responsive and helpful with any questions you have. The facility is beautiful. It is well-kept, clean, and offers a stunning background for your big day. The food is also excellent. Many guests communicated it was the best food they ever had at a wedding. They are truly experts and put on a fantastic day. Their professionalism, planning, and service helped make my wedding day perfect. I would recommend this venue time and time again.

Sent on 09/20/2018

Brittany · Married on 09/01/2018

Andrew and the staff made my dream come true . I just had my wedding on 8/31/18 and it was the best. Food was amazing the day went so smooth! And I could not have choose a better location !!

Sent on 09/07/2018