L.A. Banquets - Glenoaks Ballroom Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Miha
    Miha T. Getting married on 10/08/2021

Excellent and Delicious Wedding Caterer for OC/LA

We used Anoush for our wedding and we are so glad we did! We highly recommend and enjoyed working with Haik. He was clear, communicative, and understanding of the 2020 COVID wedding situation and gave us time and flexibility to make changes we needed. There is no reason to spend $50-$100 per plate at your wedding and the guests barely get fed when you can feed them a delicious and filling meal from Anoush. One of the top things we heard from our guests is that they really enjoyed the food and they wondered who made it. For us that is a huge compliment since Romanians really like their wedding food. We ordered from the ToGo menu for buffet style and it arrived from Los Angeles to Orange County fresh and piping hot, ready to serve. I recommend if you are considering ordering for your wedding to order the ToGo items before hand. We look forward to enjoying our wedding food again each time we pass by Glendale. Thank you Haik!
  • Lauren
    Lauren H. Married on 09/02/2021

Amazing!!!

Haik the manager as been amazing so far! I'm super excited to have our wedding here!!

L.A. Banquets - Glenoaks Ballroom's reply:

Hello Lauren,

We are excited to help you plan and host your special day at Glenoaks Ballroom. In the blink of the eye 2021 September will be here, so start planning. LOL
  • Talin
    Talin F. Married on 07/10/2020

Amazing Venue & a Perfect Wedding

I had my wedding at Glenoaks Ballroom on October 19, 2019, and everything was just beyond perfect!

The venue looks so well-kept and dreamy inside; the staff are pleasant and helpful; the food is absolutely delicious (every single plate is to die for); and Haik, the manager at this venue, is nothing short of amazing. He is absolutely a professional at what he does. We booked the venue a year in advance and he made sure the process was extremely easy for us. He clearly communicated what we needed to decide on, when we would need to provide him with our decisions, lists, etc., he gave recommendations for rentals, was easy to reach and responded quickly to my many questions, was extremely accommodating to our several requests, maintained a professional attitude throughout, and overall, was just a genuinely kind person to work with.

Our wedding night was absolutely amazing and I'm so thankful to Haik and his team for making sure everything ran so smoothly and tasted so delicious! Our guests are STILL talking about what a wonderful wedding it was, and how mind-blown they were at the level of service received at the venue.

And the BEST part? This venue, and the manager Haik, have been providing this level of excellence for years. I've attended multiple weddings at this venue and my family threw my brother and I a college graduation party at this venue back in 2015, and I can honestly say that this place never fails to amaze.

Thank you, Haik, and thanks to your wonderful team for the hard work you put in to ensure that my evening was wonderful. I would recommend you to anyone looking for a venue in a heartbeat!
    Arsinae G. Married on 01/11/2020

Amazing Experience at L.A. Banquets - Glenoaks Ballroom

Wow! Let me start by saying that Haik will NOT let you down in any way. My husband and I looked at about 4 different halls for our wedding and I can say with ease that Haik was the nicest and most caring from all of the people we talked to. From our first phone call with him to our last meeting he made sure every single detail was taken care of and he walked us through every step of the way with such professionalism. He had so much patience and answered every single kind of question you can think of that comes to mind. He honestly made us feel very special because he went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with everything and accommodated all of our needs even up to the last day of the event.
    Our wedding was in January of 2020 with 364 guests. The inside of the hall is bright and spacious food was amazing and in abundant! Everyone from my family members to my coworkers had an amazing time and loved the food. I promise you will not regret having your special event here whether it be your wedding, birthday, graduation, engagement, etc. Ask to talk to Haik and I have no doubt in the world that he will take care of you in every way possible. Thank you so much for everything Haik!
  • Ariel
    Ariel L. Married on 09/22/2019

Great venue

It was such an amazing pleasant experience!
    Haik is one of the wedding event coordinators and he was so professional and made our wedding so memorable!
    The staff was on top of everything through out the whole night !
    Harut A. Married on 09/21/2019

Glenoaks Anush and event manager Haik surpassed our expectations!

During the stressful time of a wedding, it makes the world of difference to have a banquet hall and event manager you can rely on for all your needs. We were truly grateful to Anush and Haik on all fronts, whether value, beauty, punctuality, great time, and amazing food! We’ve been to many other venues, but couldn’t really imagine our wedding being held anywhere else. Thanks again to Anush and Haik!
    Katia Married on 09/14/2019

Love the venue

Haik and his team worked with us to make sure our vision worked in his hall. He gave us his undivided attention and made us feel very welcome
    Natalie L. Married on 09/11/2019

Beyond amazing!

Worth the cost. Haik and his staff are amazing. They took care of everything. Haik was quick to respond. From beginning to end, it was taken care of. All of our guest loved the venue. And endless delicious food. You will not regret booking here. If you want a smooth reception with no worries, call Haik at the Glenoaks Ballroom.
    Hrach Married on 08/01/2019

Amazing , Highly recommended

I can't find the right words to say thank you my daughter first birthday was awesome , catering was great everything was perfect I want to say special thank to Hovik , yervand , Haik and sweetheart sevan they are so professional but before that they are such a amazing humans I'm so glad to meet them and for sure We will celebrate more events with you guys
    Ramela Married on 07/13/2019

Great experience!!

SO happy we did our wedding here!! The service they provided was excellent, and of course the venue is beautiful.

Haik in particular went above and beyond for us- he answered all of our questions (of which there were many) without any complaints, and was really quick to get back to us. He and his team (specifically Arthur and Gokor) truly took care of us. They fulfilled our requests smoothly, without any pushback or complications.

We were very lucky to have our wedding at Glenoaks Ballroom, and will definitely be recommending this venue to our friends.
    Vanessa Married on 07/04/2019

It was a beautiful location with very helpful service!

We had our wedding here and Haik and his team did a great job! Highly recommend!
  • Jessica
    Jessica B. Married on 06/21/2019

Very accommodating and professional

From all the vendors we partnered with during the entire wedding process, they were the most professional, responsive, accommodating, and pleasant to partner with. I would recommend them to anyone and will definitely work with them for future events.
    Alina Married on 06/07/2019

Behind excellent

Haik made what can be a difficult process super easy and enjoyable. I never thought booking and handling a wedding venue can be so easy. Thank you Haik for taking care of us like family !!
    Ss M Married on 05/25/2019

Great experience!!

The banquet hall is beautiful, the food is delicious and Haik, the event manager, is amazing to work with. He made sure everything was running smoothly for our wedding and is extremely professional. We would highly recommend this venue to other couples.
    Caroline Married on 05/18/2019

I wish I could give them a 10 star rating!!! LOVE THEM

I just had my wedding May 17th and my entire experience with this hall and the workers have been nothing short but AMAZING!!! The venue is so BEAUTIFUL and the food was GREAT and there was so much of it! I have to give a personal THANK YOU to Haik. Haik was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!! He worked with us for payment plans. He did so much for us to have the wedding we truly wanted. He always answered any questions I had, and replied back literally within minutes. So thank you again for making my wedding day everything I wanted and more!!
    Elizabeth Married on 04/27/2019

Perfection

Best Day ever with the best venue. Loved everything about our wedding in this beautiful venue. The staff were extremely professional and friendly. And where do I begin with Haik he was super helpful and professional helping us every step of the way to make sure our night was perfect. The food was phenomenal. I would recommend La Banquets to everyone.
    Thank you for making our special night even more special.
    Urik & Edlin 04,26,2019
    Khalid Married on 04/26/2019

We wish we could re-do it

Anoush Glenoaks ballroom is a beautiful venue for a wedding reception. It has amazing lightening, crystal chandeliers, and all the glitz and glam. I would classify this venue as a glamorous and glitzy wedding venue. My husband and I truly enjoyed working with the venue manager Haik. He was very helpful and extremely accommodating. He was open to negotiation and knows how to work with large group weddings. If you are planning to have a real party atmosphere this venue would be great because the hours are late. We partied until 2am. It was a pleasure working with Haik and the staff at Anoush Glenoaks Ballroom. At this venue there are solutions for everything.
    Sarah Married on 04/14/2019

Wedding 2019

I just had my wedding here this past weekend and it was everything I dreamed of. The food was AMAZING!!! Everyone could not stop talking about the service of how great it was, as well as everything from the appetizers to the main dishes. Haik began the process with me and did everything he could to help me make this day for me go as it did. He was so responsive via email, text, or phone call and at any time of day. Planning this wedding through this venue made my whole day a fairytale wedding for me. The venue is beautiful already, the lighting controlled by them was amazing. The sparklers and for my first dance was on point. Even when I had my cake cutting, sparklers went off again. It was magical and it turned out amazing, leaving guests and myself so happy. I wold recommend this place to anyone and to talk to Haik himself. You will not be disappointed. They will do their best to accommodate your budget and still have the wedding of your dreams. Book them for your next wedding or event 100%!!!
    Liz F. Married on 04/12/2019

Perfect place to host large events

Haik and team are the best. He's taken the burden of spending more time to plan details of the reception. We had several meetings to lock in the date. We provided him the program and discussed the logistics of it, then he made magic happen! Very easy to deal with and accommodates reasonable requests.
    The food was great and the mood of the lighting was perfect. We received a lot of compliments from our guests about the wedding. Overall, the hall was perfect from small to large events like our with guests at 280. We highly recommend Haik and the LA Banquets - Glenoaks Ballroom.
    Linda A. Married on 04/11/2019

Best wedding decision ever

Haik (the manager of this place) is extremely kind and makes wedding planning very fun and easy.. we enjoyed working with him very much. The venue itself is SO beautiful, we barely decorated it but got so many compliments on our wedding! It was like a dream. You can add smoke and fireworks to your first dance and I highly recommend doing so. Out of all of the venues, we are so glad we went with this one! The price is amazing for the quality! All the wait staff are very attentive and listened to our every request diligently. Best wedding venue in Southern California. Thank you Haik and Glenoaks Ballroom!
    Stephanie A. Married on 03/10/2019

I love Anoush Halls AND Catering!!

Anoush halls AND catering is the absolute best! Haik, the event manager, is the absolute best. We booked the hall about 7 months before our wedding, which was 03.10.19, and I contacted Haik through out the 7 months with all my questions and concerns and it never took him more than a couple hours to reply to my emails and my phone calls were always answered the first time around. Towards the end as we got closer to our event we had more meetings and went over last minute details, everything went smoothly, everything we asked for was done the way we wanted. The day of the wedding was absolutely flawless, I didn’t have an event planner I actually planned the whole thing myself so I was worried about the day-of details and so I went over how I wanted everything to be done with Haik and he made sure everything got done and I didn’t stress about a single thing. Thank you Haik and the Anoush Team!!!
    Ripsime Married on 02/23/2019

Wedding 02/23

When my husband and I selected Glenoaks Ballroom for our wedding reception we knew we made the right choice. Haik and his team were very helpful with any questions we had and provided extraordinary service. Days before the wedding Haik was very responsive and prompt to all my emails. If you haven't seen it for yourself the Glenoaks Ballroom is beautiful and the modern yet classic look of the reception hall worked perfectly for the vision we had for our wedding. Thank you again to Haik and his team!
  • Larisa
    Larisa Married on 02/22/2019

Our 2/22/19 Wedding at Glenoaks Ballroom

Our wedding went great! Everything was just as we had spoke about. Haik was very helpful in coordinating our day. He even gave us recommendations for vendors, which we appreciate since we did the planning ourselves. Also, our guests loved the food. Everything was delicious :)
    Thank you so much for making our wedding wonderful! We will always keep Glenoaks Ballroom in mind for our future events.
    Lili Married on 12/29/2018

Dream Wedding

This hall is beautiful and the food is amazing! The staff was very professional and helped us make our dream wedding a reality. We highly recommend it to everyone for any occasion!
    Marlene Married on 12/15/2018

Perfection

From beginning to end, the manager Haik was a pleasure to plan my wedding with. He was responsive and informative. The venue turned out beautiful!! The waiters were quick and friendly. Every one of my guests said it was the best wedding they’ve attended! As a bride, that brings you so much joy, & I know I couldn’t have done it without Haik and his team. Highly highly highly recommend!!!!