Kylene Lynn Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Lyndsy
    Lyndsy C. Married on 08/19/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing! Book Kylene now!

Kylene shot our wedding in Cazenovia, NY this August. My husband and I were very picky about finding the perfect photographer and I feel like we got SO lucky finding Kylene. She did an AMAZING job. Every single photo she shot is beautiful. She did not miss a single thing our entire day. We will look back on these photos for years to come and are so appreciative of Kylene's professional service.
  • Melissa
    Melissa B. Married on 07/29/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Precious photos for a day to remember

Kylene Lynn photographed my daughter’s first look and wedding on Cayuga Lake in Ithaca, NY. Kylene immediately put us at ease. Her excellent ideas and concise directions made being photographed relaxing and fun. We loved working with her even before we saw the pictures! She quickly got the photos to us and we were all blown away by the gorgeous results. These photos will be treasured for the rest of our lives. We couldn’t be more pleased with Kylene and her work!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Kylie
    Kylie F. Married on 06/04/2022

Highly Recommend!

Kylene was absolutely fantastic to work with! From our engagement photos to our wedding day photos, we could not have asked for better. She had the most calming presence on our wedding day, and helped keep everything on schedule. My now husband and I don't consider ourselves the type of people that like to be in front of the camera, but Kylene put us completely at ease. Her style was exactly what we were looking for--she captured so many beautiful, candid moments. We'll be forever grateful for the memories she captured on our wedding day. Please book her--you won't regret it!
  • Helen
    Helen Z. Married on 05/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Super fun with super photos!

Working with Kylene was great and the pictures she took for our wedding were incredible! My husband and I are both pretty awkward and we weren't really looking forward to the posed photos. But Kylene made it super fun and I'm so happy with the results! In addition, Kylene captured so many great candid moments at the wedding! She did such a great job capturing the joy of the day - couldn't ask for anything better. I would 100% recommend working with Kylene!!
  • Addyson
    Addyson N. Married on 05/07/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfectly captured the big and little moments of our day!

Kylene and her team knocked this out of the park! I was really looking forward to Kylene shooting our wedding because of her intentions of focusing on capturing lots of candids alongside the posed shots. We received our photos yesterday & I haven't stopped looking at them! I just adore every photo - she did such an excellent job at being sneaky enough to capture all of the fun moments without anyone noticing. Would hire her again in a heartbeat!
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa M. Married on 09/25/2021

Very pleased!

I’m so happy I went with Kylene for my photographer. Her photos are crisp & bright and exactly what I was looking for. She even found a cute area to take first look photos behind our hotel which we weren’t expecting but it made our photos 100x better! She captured so many smiles and tears of happiness, from everyone not just groom and bride! She returned our photos 11 days after the wedding, already edited and ready for downloading. That was so unexpected and the perfect thing to come home to after the honeymoon! I would definitely suggest using her services.
  • W
    Wednesday S. Married on 09/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Kylene will make you feel relaxed and beautiful

After a fantastic engagement photo shoot, Kylene captured our wedding day perfectly. All our friends told us how comfortable they felt around her and the other photographer, which explains how they captured such authentic pictures. Kylene helped us throughout the wedding and planning process and guided us through what we needed to do, and even helped us create the schedule for our entire wedding day. We are so happy that the joy we felt on our wedding was captured so beautifully. We will treasure them always.
  • Rachel
    Rachel Married on 08/21/2021

The very best!

Kylene is a FABULOUS photographer and person. She did our engagement shoot and our wedding, and she made us feel comfortable throughout the whole process. We are so thrilled with all of our photos and she was incredibly helpful throughout our wedding day. She worked hard to make everything feel natural and got our wedding photos to us in under two weeks! We would absolutely recommend reaching out to her for your event!
  • Natasha
    Natasha W. Married on 10/03/2020

We loved Kylene!

We loved working with Kylene! From our engagement shoot, to our changed plans (thanks 2020) of doing a backyard microwedding instead... she went above and beyond our expectations!
    We went into our engagement shoot nervous, as we had never done a photoshoot before...but we left laughing and relaxed.
    Despite the change in plans to our original wedding, she managed to capture our special day so perfectly. 💕
    Not only were we surprised at how soon we received our final gallery (literally took less than 2 weeks!), we were blown away at how beautiful the photos were. I can’t even begin to say how amazed we were, and we received so many compliments from friends and family about how perfect the photos came out.
    Thank you so much again Kylene! You will definitely not regret your choice by choosing Kylene to photograph your special day. She is beyond talented, the sweetest person ever, and was so responsive and acommodating throughout the entire process ☺️
  • Melinda
    Melinda B. Married on 08/01/2020

Best photographer!!

We absolutely loved working with Kylene! We hired her in 2019 for our 2020 wedding, and she was so kind and supportive when we had to postpone due to Covid. We finally got to work with her this summer and it was well worth the wait. As soon as she arrived to take photos, she immediately put me at ease and was so easygoing and up for any ideas I had. Neither my husband nor I are particularly comfortable in front of a camera and had been worried about how to pose, but she gave us clear direction that helped us feel confident. She never gave too much direction, but just the right amount. She really made us feel like models with her positive cues. During the ceremony and reception, I felt like she was always nearby, but gave us space and I hardly noticed her taking pictures. All my guests loved working with her that day.

Not only was it a pleasure working with her that day, but our photos turned out AMAZING!! Everyone looks fantastic in them and she totally captured the day. She got a photo of everything I had hoped for, and more. I cannot say enough good things about Kylene. She just was wonderful to work with and I am in love with our photos!
    Elizabeth Married on 09/27/2019

Kylene is amazing!

Kylene was absolutely amazing for our wedding day! I stumbled on her work online and fell in love with her pictures immediately! We had a super fun mini-engagement session that was great to get us used to being in front of the camera! On our wedding day she arrived early and immediately got to work capturing all of the preparation details! We were running a little behind and she politely jumped in and helped keep us on track! We had so much fun capturing pictures with her all day! She had great suggestions and kept my wedding party laughing and organized! We received our gallery early and I cannot stop looking at all of the photos! She absolutely captures all of the little, real moments that I now look at and get to relive! You will not be disappointed with Kylene, she is fantastic!
    Emily B. Married on 09/14/2019

Book her! The best

From my very first call with Kylene I felt that she was the photographer for us - she was professional & thorough, but also very conversational & real. I was excited about her style and aesthetic to capture candid, unique moments - and man did she deliver! Our photos are stunning, and have allowed us to see components of the day we otherwise wouldn't know of or missed because we couldn't be every place all at once. She also made sure to get variations with all our “VIPs”, different family groupings, friend groups, etc. In addition to the photographs, Kylene provided something unexpected and invaluable to me. When she arrived, we were a bit behind schedule, and without a maid of honor to keep things in check, she immediately surveyed the situation and jumped in to action to (politely) rework the schedule with our hair/makeup team. Within a few minutes of her arrival, we were back on track and my stress levels were cut in half! She somehow has this ability to keep you both calm and excited, and together with her team they have an incredible eye for detail. We loved sharing our day with her. She also not only got all of our photos to us ahead of schedule, but sent me a “sneak peak” of her favorites a few days after the wedding. Lastly, the feedback my husband gave was "wow! looking at the photos she was right there! she was all around us during our vows and our first dance, and I had no idea! I never knew she was even there!". Pretty incredible! I couldn’t recommend her more! Call her!
    Elizabeth W. Married on 09/07/2019

Simply Amazing!

By far the best decision of our wedding! Kylene is a true professional with tremendous talent. Not only did she make us feel comfortable in front of the camera, she made it a fun experience! Kylene is more than just a photographer, she guided us through our wedding day and always had our back. We are beyond impressed with our beautiful photos and are so thankful we chose Kylene to capture this perfect day.
  • Anna
    Anna Married on 09/01/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

So happy with our photos!

Kylene was excellent to work with throughout the whole process and very responsive. She gave us ideas for our timeline which was very helpful. We had an engagement session which was great and she and a second shooter captured our wedding day perfectly! Not sure what she uses for camera or software but the photos are beautiful without looking photoshopped and you can tell she has an eye for great shots! Kylene is kind and you’ll enjoy having her be a part of your special day. Our contract said to expect photos in about 6 weeks and she got them back to us in less than 2!...icing on the cake! Highly recommend!!!
  • Matthew
    Matthew M. Married on 07/26/2019

Simply the best

Kylene Lynn photography captured our wedding day in the most beautiful and memorable way. She gave us photos to cherish for years to come. She was professional, attentive to and anticipated our needs and captured incredible shots at Boldt Castle. She’s the best! Would highly recommend!
    Ashley D. Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing and fun!

My husband and I are beyond lucky to have had Kylene shoot both our engagement photos (which she was game to trudge through a snow filled tree farm for!) and our wedding day!
    For starters, neither of us much like having our picture taken or being the center of attention, but Kylene's fun, easy-going personality and professional demeanor made us feel instantly at ease and made the whole experience so FUN!

She is a true professional, answered all the questions we had and even all the ones we didn't even know to ask. Her style is so natural, bright, and candid, and the quality of every photo is top notch. But the real magic here is in the FEELING Kylene is able to bring into each picture: her way of being in every single moment and capturing it is just wonderful, each and every photo from our wedding day transports you back into that moment as if you're reliving it all over again.
    The memories that she was able to preserve for us are SO priceless and we've gotten so many compliments from family and friends about how beautiful her work is as well. We can't wait to work with her again in the future!
    Laura Married on 07/06/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We had our wedding at the Ithaca Farmer's Market--which has difficult lighting, especially at night. Kylene did a great job with the lighting and capturing moments throughout the day. We ended up with beautiful candid photos from the entire day. Great quality, we would highly recommend Kylene
  • Lucille
    Lucille Married on 06/09/2018

Incredible!

Kylene is an incredible photographer and was the perfect choice to capture our engagement and wedding day! Neither my husband or I like having our picture taken but Kylene captured the most gorgeous, candid moments of the best day of our lives. We will forever cherish the beautiful images we have from our wedding and hope to have Kylene take photos of our family one day!
    Elizabeth Married on 09/23/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My husband and I are SO GLAD we chose Kylene Lynn Photography! We have gotten countless compliments on or engagement shoot and wedding photos! Kylene'e style tends to reflect candid and in the moment photos which makes the entire process FUN vs. stressful and posed. Her creativity and attention to detail have helped us to remember many parts of our special day that might otherwise be a blur. Simply put, she is FANTASTIC. We look forward to using her again in the future as a family photographer!
    Kimberly Married on 08/26/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Kylene's photos were absolutely gorgeous! Exactly what I was looking for - not too posey with a good mix of candid shots. She made me and my guests look stunning in every photo. My husband and I are both pretty uncomfortable getting our pictures taken, yet somehow we look perfectly natural through the whole album. Super creative/artistic with traditional elements...worth every penny :)
    Katie Married on 08/04/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Cannot say enough wonderful things about Kylene! She was incredibly flexible, professional, and helpful throughout this entire process. The photos turned out even better than we had hoped and it still amazes me what she was able to do with the gloomy, rainy day. With all the stress of wedding planning, it was so nice to have someone who knew exactly what to do and guide us. Would certainly recommend!
    Krista Married on 07/22/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My husband and I were SO HAPPY with Kylene Lynn Photography!! We just got back our photos from Kylene and could not have been happier!! We got to relive the best day of our lives because she was able to capture all the beautiful moments, happiness, and so much love everyone showed that day! We planned our wedding from out of town so Kylene was also really accommodating with the distance and even Skyped us a couple of times to make sure everyone was on the same page, which was greatly appreciated. And the day of our wedding, she was punctual, easy going and provided us with the perfect amount of guidance. I can honestly say that there was not one photo I did not LOVE! Thank you so much Kylene!! Much appreciated:)
  • User3080601 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Working with Kylene was fantastic, she is professional, flexible, and has a great sense of humor! We had a lot of odd requests (photos with pets, photos with shotguns, photos outside in the mud) and she was always shooting and having fun with us! Kylene was also a great coach, and helped adjust my hair, dress, etc to make sure the photos came out nicely. Definitely book Kylene for your wedding!!
    Katie Married on 09/04/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Let me start by saying that my now husband and I don't really like to get our picture taken. However, we knew we were going to have to suck it up in order to have wedding pictures to remember our special day. We had seen some of Kylene’s previous work so we sought out her to be our photographer.

During the planning process, I didn't really have a vision for what I wanted or where I wanted the photos (I was planning an out of town wedding) and Kylene helped brainstorm and offered suggestions for different locations. She came prepared the day of with places to go and options where we could shoot. It really helped to alleviate any stress on my end since I didn't have to worry about those little details (that I didn't want to be involved in). She was very responsive during the planning process and was happy to answer any and all of my questions (no matter how small or silly)! She also created a schedule so people knew when to be ready.

From the time Kylene arrived on the day of our wedding, she blended right into our day. From the getting ready moments to our first look and through the ceremony and reception she was calm, easy going and professional. Her demeanor helped all of us relax and be ourselves. I think that really shows in our wedding photos as well. Our photos show the personality and character of the day. Every photo I look at reminds me of the happiness, love and celebration that was going on throughout the whole day. Kylene’s photos have life!

Not only did Kylene capture amazing shots, but the photograph quality is amazing. Our pictures are so gorgeous; I can’t stop looking at them. I can’t say enough about Kylene’s work and I would recommend to her to anyone.
illustration stars