Kylene Lynn Photography Reviews

32 | Syracuse, NY

32 Reviews for Kylene Lynn Photography

Elizabeth · Married on 09/27/2019

Kylene is amazing!

Kylene was absolutely amazing for our wedding day! I stumbled on her work online and fell in love with her pictures immediately! We had a super fun mini-engagement session that was great to get us used to being in front of the camera! On our wedding day she arrived early and immediately got to work capturing all of the preparation details! We were running a little behind and she politely jumped in and helped keep us on track! We had so much fun capturing pictures with her all day! She had great suggestions and kept my wedding party laughing and organized! We received our gallery early and I cannot stop looking at all of the photos! She absolutely captures all of the little, real moments that I now look at and get to relive! You will not be disappointed with Kylene, she is fantastic!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Emily Brown · Married on 09/14/2019

Book her! The best

From my very first call with Kylene I felt that she was the photographer for us - she was professional & thorough, but also very conversational & real. I was excited about her style and aesthetic to capture candid, unique moments - and man did she deliver! Our photos are stunning, and have allowed us to see components of the day we otherwise wouldn't know of or missed because we couldn't be every place all at once. She also made sure to get variations with all our “VIPs”, different family groupings, friend groups, etc. In addition to the photographs, Kylene provided something unexpected and invaluable to me. When she arrived, we were a bit behind schedule, and without a maid of honor to keep things in check, she immediately surveyed the situation and jumped in to action to (politely) rework the schedule with our hair/makeup team. Within a few minutes of her arrival, we were back on track and my stress levels were cut in half! She somehow has this ability to keep you both calm and excited, and together with her team they have an incredible eye for detail. We loved sharing our day with her. She also not only got all of our photos to us ahead of schedule, but sent me a “sneak peak” of her favorites a few days after the wedding. Lastly, the feedback my husband gave was "wow! looking at the photos she was right there! she was all around us during our vows and our first dance, and I had no idea! I never knew she was even there!". Pretty incredible! I couldn’t recommend her more! Call her!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Elizabeth Walker · Married on 09/07/2019

Simply Amazing!

By far the best decision of our wedding! Kylene is a true professional with tremendous talent. Not only did she make us feel comfortable in front of the camera, she made it a fun experience! Kylene is more than just a photographer, she guided us through our wedding day and always had our back. We are beyond impressed with our beautiful photos and are so thankful we chose Kylene to capture this perfect day.

Sent on 09/27/2019
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 09/01/2019

So happy with our photos!

Kylene was excellent to work with throughout the whole process and very responsive. She gave us ideas for our timeline which was very helpful. We had an engagement session which was great and she and a second shooter captured our wedding day perfectly! Not sure what she uses for camera or software but the photos are beautiful without looking photoshopped and you can tell she has an eye for great shots! Kylene is kind and you’ll enjoy having her be a part of your special day. Our contract said to expect photos in about 6 weeks and she got them back to us in less than 2!...icing on the cake! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Matthew

Matthew Mclain · Married on 07/26/2019

Simply the best

Kylene Lynn photography captured our wedding day in the most beautiful and memorable way. She gave us photos to cherish for years to come. She was professional, attentive to and anticipated our needs and captured incredible shots at Boldt Castle. She’s the best! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Ashley Denno · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing and fun!

My husband and I are beyond lucky to have had Kylene shoot both our engagement photos (which she was game to trudge through a snow filled tree farm for!) and our wedding day!
    For starters, neither of us much like having our picture taken or being the center of attention, but Kylene's fun, easy-going personality and professional demeanor made us feel instantly at ease and made the whole experience so FUN!

She is a true professional, answered all the questions we had and even all the ones we didn't even know to ask. Her style is so natural, bright, and candid, and the quality of every photo is top notch. But the real magic here is in the FEELING Kylene is able to bring into each picture: her way of being in every single moment and capturing it is just wonderful, each and every photo from our wedding day transports you back into that moment as if you're reliving it all over again.
    The memories that she was able to preserve for us are SO priceless and we've gotten so many compliments from family and friends about how beautiful her work is as well. We can't wait to work with her again in the future!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Laura · Married on 07/06/2018

We had our wedding at the Ithaca Farmer's Market--which has difficult lighting, especially at night. Kylene did a great job with the lighting and capturing moments throughout the day. We ended up with beautiful candid photos from the entire day. Great quality, we would highly recommend Kylene

Sent on 07/27/2018
  • Lucille

Lucille · Married on 06/09/2018

Incredible!

Kylene is an incredible photographer and was the perfect choice to capture our engagement and wedding day! Neither my husband or I like having our picture taken but Kylene captured the most gorgeous, candid moments of the best day of our lives. We will forever cherish the beautiful images we have from our wedding and hope to have Kylene take photos of our family one day!

Sent on 12/29/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 09/23/2017

My husband and I are SO GLAD we chose Kylene Lynn Photography! We have gotten countless compliments on or engagement shoot and wedding photos! Kylene'e style tends to reflect candid and in the moment photos which makes the entire process FUN vs. stressful and posed. Her creativity and attention to detail have helped us to remember many parts of our special day that might otherwise be a blur. Simply put, she is FANTASTIC. We look forward to using her again in the future as a family photographer!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Kimberly · Married on 08/26/2017

Kylene's photos were absolutely gorgeous! Exactly what I was looking for - not too posey with a good mix of candid shots. She made me and my guests look stunning in every photo. My husband and I are both pretty uncomfortable getting our pictures taken, yet somehow we look perfectly natural through the whole album. Super creative/artistic with traditional elements...worth every penny :)

Sent on 09/25/2017

Katie · Married on 08/04/2017

Cannot say enough wonderful things about Kylene! She was incredibly flexible, professional, and helpful throughout this entire process. The photos turned out even better than we had hoped and it still amazes me what she was able to do with the gloomy, rainy day. With all the stress of wedding planning, it was so nice to have someone who knew exactly what to do and guide us. Would certainly recommend!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Krista · Married on 07/22/2017

My husband and I were SO HAPPY with Kylene Lynn Photography!! We just got back our photos from Kylene and could not have been happier!! We got to relive the best day of our lives because she was able to capture all the beautiful moments, happiness, and so much love everyone showed that day! We planned our wedding from out of town so Kylene was also really accommodating with the distance and even Skyped us a couple of times to make sure everyone was on the same page, which was greatly appreciated. And the day of our wedding, she was punctual, easy going and provided us with the perfect amount of guidance. I can honestly say that there was not one photo I did not LOVE! Thank you so much Kylene!! Much appreciated:)

Sent on 08/17/2017

Working with Kylene was fantastic, she is professional, flexible, and has a great sense of humor! We had a lot of odd requests (photos with pets, photos with shotguns, photos outside in the mud) and she was always shooting and having fun with us! Kylene was also a great coach, and helped adjust my hair, dress, etc to make sure the photos came out nicely. Definitely book Kylene for your wedding!!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Katie · Married on 09/04/2016

Let me start by saying that my now husband and I don't really like to get our picture taken. However, we knew we were going to have to suck it up in order to have wedding pictures to remember our special day. We had seen some of Kylene’s previous work so we sought out her to be our photographer.

During the planning process, I didn't really have a vision for what I wanted or where I wanted the photos (I was planning an out of town wedding) and Kylene helped brainstorm and offered suggestions for different locations. She came prepared the day of with places to go and options where we could shoot. It really helped to alleviate any stress on my end since I didn't have to worry about those little details (that I didn't want to be involved in). She was very responsive during the planning process and was happy to answer any and all of my questions (no matter how small or silly)! She also created a schedule so people knew when to be ready.

From the time Kylene arrived on the day of our wedding, she blended right into our day. From the getting ready moments to our first look and through the ceremony and reception she was calm, easy going and professional. Her demeanor helped all of us relax and be ourselves. I think that really shows in our wedding photos as well. Our photos show the personality and character of the day. Every photo I look at reminds me of the happiness, love and celebration that was going on throughout the whole day. Kylene’s photos have life!

Not only did Kylene capture amazing shots, but the photograph quality is amazing. Our pictures are so gorgeous; I can’t stop looking at them. I can’t say enough about Kylene’s work and I would recommend to her to anyone.

Sent on 09/30/2016

Maria · Married on 06/18/2016

We met with Kylene in October for engagement pictures and were very happy with the results. Kylene is very easy to get along with and made us feel very comfortable during our photo session. As a result, our pictures came out natural looking and not staged or cheesy. I would definitely recommend Kylene to a friend!

Sent on 12/18/2015

M · Married on 06/18/2016

Kylene works patiently and efficiently with parents and the bride and groom! I requested an album for my son and daughter-in-law's first wedding anniversary. Within a week, Kylene designed a lovely keepsake ( with 100 great photos) of the bride/grooms special wedding day. We are thrilled with the wedding album. Thank you, Kylene!

Sent on 03/22/2017

Lucy · Married on 06/16/2016

My husband and I loved working with Kylene for our engagement and wedding photography, and we're really happy with how the photos turned out.
    I could echo many of the sentiments already expressed in these reviews about how wonderful Kylene is (laid back, easy to work with, calm, fun, and of course beautiful photos), but I thought I'd add another perspective: while we had some specific ideas about what we wanted and needed from our photos, we also really appreciated how organized and helpful Kylene was with all the details: creating a schedule, suggesting things we wouldn't have thought of, remembering and keeping track of various people and events. I imagine she'd happily and easily accommodate the most exacting of brides & grooms too, but for those of you who don't have as much experience, like us, know that she'll be prepared to help you navigate everything if that's what you need.

Sent on 07/15/2016

Brittany · Married on 09/19/2015

Kylene will be photographing our wedding in September and we could not be more excited! During our engagement shoot we felt comfortable with each other, as well as with Kylene and the camera. Every shot we wanted to have taken was executed perfectly and came out looking amazing! Our dog was at our engagement shoot and Kylene was so good with her as well and managed to make her look cuter than she already it. We can not wait to have Kylene capture more amazing memories at our wedding!

Sent on 06/04/2015
  • LauraAnn3406

Laura · Married on 07/18/2015

My husband and I couldn't be happier with trusting Kylene to capture our wedding day. We were so thrilled with her enthusiasm, flexibility, experience with our venue, and talent that we booked her on the spot during our consultation. I contacted at least ten other photographers, and Kylene proved to be the perfect fit. Leading up to our wedding, she responded quickly to my e-mails and offered a lot of insight into our wedding details that I never thought of. On the big day, I felt like she was a part of the bridal party. Kylene went with the flow like a true professional, adjusting to everything that was going on around her (even if it wasn't what we planned) and always smiling. She edited our photos in a very timely fashion, and I was so impressed with the results! Her work is high quality and she captured every aspect of our wedding. We've received numerous compliments on how beautiful our photos are, and we can't thank Kylene enough!

Sent on 01/03/2016

Jennifer · Married on 07/03/2015

We couldn't be more pleased with our wedding photos and the fantastic job done by Kylene Lynn Photography!

There are a lot of options for photographers in the Lancaster, PA area and most do a pretty good job with the posed, family photos, but we felt that Kylene’s ability to capture the natural moments really stood out about the rest. These photos were exactly what we wanted to remember our special day always. She was able to get great, candid shots—even of the children that seemed to be constantly on the move!

Kylene really takes the time to get to know you and what is important to you. She’s flexible if you have an idea of exactly what you want but she’s also ready to step in and make suggestions if you don’t. She makes the process easy, fun and flawless.
    Another thing that makes Kylene Lynn Photography stand out above the crowd—the great photo packages that are offered. All of our photos came in an on-line album with the option to download, share on Facebook, tweet, send to print, etc. Since we have friends and family all over, it was nice to have the option to share this on-line album with them—they are also able to download and print any picture that they would like to keep.

Sent on 08/29/2015

amanda · Married on 05/30/2015

Kylene was amazing to work with! We could not be more happy with our photos. I've had multiple friends and family members say that the photos look like they could be in a magazine... probably one of the coolest things to hear! She responded quickly to any questions I might have and was super flexible scheduling phone calls and our engagement session. She even came down to Philly for our engagement photos... and they also came out perfect.

Just take a look at her website and you'll fall in love with her photography style. :)

Sent on 07/14/2015

Chelsea · Married on 05/09/2015

Choosing Kylene as our photographer was one of the best choices we made for our entire wedding. She was so fun, professional, and completely laid back, and her work is just stunning. Even when we got locked out of our apartment (with ALL of Kylene's expensive camera equipment and personal belongings inside) during our engagement shoot, Kylene stayed totally calm, let us use her phone to call a locksmith, and hung out with us shooting pictures until the locksmith came! She even got us to stop arguing about whose fault it was so we could get some beautiful images :) On the day of our wedding, Kylene came right on time, totally prepared, and managed to wrangle my entire extended family into great posed shots. She was flexible, professional, and so much fun to have around, and had a great eye for taking pictures I wouldn't even have thought of. Her greatest strength, though, was how well she captured all the special little moments and emotions of the day. Every time I look at our pictures, it brings me right back to the feelings of that day, which was exactly what we were hoping for with our photography. We can't recommend Kylene enough!

Sent on 09/12/2015

Lauren · Married on 05/02/2015

Kylene Lynn did a fantastic job of capturing our wedding day! We are so thrilled with all the pictures. Kylene Lynn was so easy to work with for both of our engagement pictures and wedding pictures. She had great ideas on different poses so that all of our pictures looked different and she has a great eye to pick out locations that look wonderful in the pictures. She was also extremely flexible and was able to re-work the timeline when I was running late getting ready so that we were still able to fit in all the pictures we wanted to get prior to the ceremony which allowed us to be able to enjoy a good portion of the cocktail hour. We would definitely recommend Kylene Lynn Photography.

Sent on 06/24/2015
  • Jill

Jill · Married on 04/18/2015

If you want a calm, organized, professional and FUN photographer for your engagement and/or wedding day photos, then you've come to the right place! Kylene is simply amazing and we are beyond happy with her work for both our engagement and wedding day pictures. Kylene offers a variety of packages to suit your needs and best of all, you get all of your photos digitally (with no watermarks!)--this makes for easy sharing with family and friends after the big day. She has a true photographic eye and was super helpful in selecting locations and times to capture the most perfect pictures. We enjoyed the many candid photos she captured throughout our sessions and particularly liked her "be you" attitude when it came to taking traditional wedding shots--nothing felt staged. We are so pleased with our photos and are glad we chose Kylene Lynn Photography to document the best day of our lives!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Amy · Married on 11/29/2014

Kylene is simply THE BEST. We cannot stop looking at our wedding photos. She not only captured the beauty of the day (which at the moment seemed impossible because it was overcast and freezing!) but she also captured the spirit of all our friends and family, perfectly. We can see personalities shining through in almost every photo. We knew she'd do an amazing job but we never expected to have SO MANY favorites! She captured the day just as well as some of the older-established photography groups in Lancaster! And, she was also so flexible and wonderful in guiding us through the planning stages. Book with her - you will not be sorry you did!

Sent on 06/10/2015