Kyle London Photography Reviews

12 | Santa Barbara, CA

12 Reviews for Kyle London Photography

Matthew · Married on 07/24/2016

We hired Kyle for our wedding last month and couldn't have been more impressed. From the time that we first met him a few weeks prior to go over the details, we were confident in the outcome. Kyle brings a lot of skill and natural ability to find that perfect shot. Perhaps more importantly, he's just a really great guy. He fit in so well amongst our guests that we were all sad to see him go at the end. Fortunately, we have hundreds of wonderful photos to remember the day forever. Very highly recommended.

Kent · Married on 07/09/2016

KYLE was just awesome!!! I have not one thing bad to say about Kyle. We are from the east coast and did a wedding in Santa Barbara and looked through a bunch of photographers but we felt the best vibe with Kyle. He was affordable, friendly, creative and approachable. He even wanted to meet with us for coffee sometime a few days before the wedding to meet with us personally at his own expense just to make sure he captured our special day....boy, did he ever. So to be clear, it happened to be a gay wedding and being that he was a straight photographer, he was so warm and understanding that there was no awkwardness and the focus was on the grooms like it should be. He took all of the photos we wanted, he even took photos for some of my siblings' families. We had agreed that he would leave by a certain time but he stayed an extra two hours at his own expense just to capture our day. We received the photos in a timely and perfect fashion. My sister event said to me that he captured the essence of our personalities in the photos which is hard to do. I just got to say - if you are getting married in Santa Barbara and even Southern California - go with Kyle London....it is so worth it.

Jaala · Married on 06/04/2016

My husband and I hired Kyle for our June 4th wedding in Santa Ynez California. Kyle is amazing!!! He is such a talented photographer and such a great guy. He got every shot you could think of with a perfect mix of staged and candid. The shots with my husband and I looked straight out of an editorial. The wedding party and other close friends have all reached out to me and mentioned how impressed they are with how the wedding photos came out. Kyle takes quality photos and also ads a special style. I absolutely recommend him for any couple looking for a photographer.

Amy · Married on 05/29/2016

So glad we found Kyle! He shot our wedding in May 2016 and did a fantastic job! He captured beautiful shots of all the little and big moments and, perhaps even more import for me, he was just such a wonderful person to have around- good energy, making us laugh, giving us direction in a relaxed and creative manner, just a pleasure! He also got us a sneak peak of a few incredible photos the day after our wedding, which was such a fun surprise! I could go on about his artistic skills, but essentially, I couldn't recommend him more!! Incredible photographer and person :)

Bianca · Married on 10/03/2015

Kyle totally rocked our wedding photos in Oct 2015. He traveled all the way to San Diego for us and spent the entire day creating incredible images and capturing the true joy of our wedding day. He put together an amazing photo album for us that is one of my most precious treasures. Great photographer, easy to work with and has a great style that brings out people's personalities and makes you at ease. He also did my professional head shots so I recommend him for anything photo related!

Michel · Married on 09/04/2015

I hired Kyle for my niece’s wedding as a gift to her. Kyle met with my niece and her husband to ensure that everyone was comfortable and at ease before the wedding. His personality really came through at this meeting and at the wedding. Kyle was professional, worked for hours, and was able to capture the day through his photographs. The wedding couple and all the guests were overjoyed with his pictures of the event. Kyle has a flair that cannot be beat both with candid and traditional wedding shots. We couldn’t have been happier with the results.

Kyle was amazing - He was flexible, and laid back, perfect for what we needed and wanted for our photos! The pictures were absolutely gorgeous, and he was very generous about sharing them all with us. He is great, and affordable! A perfect combination of posed and spontaneous moments from our special day!

Kelly · Married on 05/16/2015

Where do we begin? When we first visited his site, we thought his work had a great balance of the candid moments and traditional portraiture we wanted and from our first meeting we knew Kyle had the type of energy and presence we wanted around us on our big day. His flexible packaging system let us design exactly what we wanted for our photography at just the right price too! The day of was just magic, and he was funny and lighthearted while coordinating everyone for the family and group photos. The whole day was a whirlwind for us, too many smiles and too many tears to count, but we knew he was documenting it all. When he delivered our album, we were beyond happy with the photos. We cannot recommend him enough!

Amanda · Married on 08/30/2014

Kyle London Photography did a wonderful job with the photos he took at my wedding and helped preserve the memories of that day!

Carol · Married on 06/26/2016

Kyle was super easy to work with and was a fun guy to have as a photographer. We had our wedding earlier this year at the end of June at the Santa Barbara courthouse, in the Mural Room. He was flexible and even offered to meet us when he came down to LA for work which was nice and we got to connect which was really great. My bridal party and wedding planner loved him as well bc he was super cool and laid back. He captured some great shots as well as some not so great ones but I guess that's not really completely his fault bc I must admit, I was Lil awkward posing in some of the pictures just bc I'm not used to it but he was always so patient and understanding the whole day. He did initially offer to squeeze in some extra pics by the beach but due to unforeseen events, he wasn't able to afterwards. We were limited to photographers since we weren't local plus we were on a pretty tight budget but Kyle was able to offer everything we wanted within a reasonable price. We loved our album too which came out really nice! Thanks Kyle!!

Ashley · Married on 10/17/2015

Kyle shot our wedding for us back in October of 2015 and he did a phenomenal job. The whole night, I never once felt camera shy or like I was being followed around by paparazzi- he got all the good shots without being right there in your face (he's so good, you even forget he's there). Of course he was there, and he captured all of the special moments without us having to ask and without ever once feeling like he was "in the way". He was there at all times without you feeling like he was there at all times.
    He was very helpful throughout the entire wedding process (before, during and after). I was not one of those very nitpicky brides who had plans laid out for every single thing- so we kind of just let him do his own thing, and the pictures turned out great.
    Our wedding date ended up getting pushed back, and then pushed forward again, and Kyle was still willing to work with us crazy, indecisive people, so thank you for that :) He is very professional but also laid back. For our consultation meeting, he treated us to a wine tasting while we chatted about our upcoming nuptials and what we were looking to get out of wedding photos. He's very friendly and helped us to feel relaxed. One less thing we had to stress about for the wedding! After the wedding, we got our photos back very swiftly and we even got a sneak as early as on our honeymoon (which was the week after)!
    We did have some issues getting all of our photos delivered to us at the end - with mostly technology to blame. The first few items he tried uploading our photos to our online gallery, the upload would not go through all the way. Kyle made up for this by keeping the lines of communication open and offering us a few extra perks on the house.
    I would definitely recommend Kyle's services to anyone who is looking to get great wedding photos from a truly awesome photographer.

MegnFred · Married on 07/12/2014

Kyle is a newer photographer which means he's flexible, not a diva, and is a very pleasant and patient guy. He shot for so many hours for a great price, uploaded the pix in less than a month, and created a 150 picture slideshow for all my guests to view online. He even created a GIF for the conga line! Great job. My only recommendation is to give him a list of shots (and people to focus on) if you really need something specific. We loved the candids the best.