15 Reviews for Kyla's Cakes N Bakes

Custom Design (1)
Delivery (1)
Private Tastings (1)
14 Kyla's Cakes N Bakes Reviews

Kyla's cupcakes and cheesecake cupcakes are so phenomenal. Learned 150 of the cupcakes and 150 of the cheesecakes and they were amazing the quality of the flavors of the cake as well as the qualities of flavors of the cheesecake so delicious and we had more guests there we wouldn't have had any left I highly recommend Kyla and her Cakery to everyone

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Her cakes are delicious! She makes the wedding cake selection process so easy, too. During your tasting you can try any flavor of cake and frosting, as well as cheesecakes if you want. She will deliver to your venue, is prompt, and does a beautiful job decorating exactly what you ask for! My husband and I were astounded by how our cake looked on our wedding day, and plan to order from her in the future.

Profile Picture Afton, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Kyla was the best and her cakes were amazing! She has interesting and unique cake flavors and doesn't charge out the wazoo for them! Beyond having amazing cakes she also offers cheesecake and cupcakes. It was refreshing to work for someone who was so flexible! I would definitely recommend using Kyla!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/17/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings, Cakes

The cakes and cheesecakes taste amazing!! I just love the owner she is always so nice!!

Profile Picture Angela, 12/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Kyla was amazing! The cheesecakes and cake were beautiful and delicious! She was super friendly and worked with our wedding coordinator to make every step from start to finish simple and easy and stress free.

Profile Picture Eric, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

My daughter is using Kyla's Cakes and Bakes for her upcoming wedding. Kyla is designing the cake, which has a very unique theme and the design ideas are fantastic. We have used Kyla's Cakes and Bakes for many occasions and always get beautiful and personally designed cakes--and they also taste amazing. We also have had her make specialty cheesecakes that melt in your mouth. She made a cheesecake cupcake tree for my stepson's wedding and the cupcakes were a hit. I needed a Chiefs birthday cake made last minute and it was ready within 24 hours. Kyla can create most any cake and a wide variety of pies, cheesecakes and other desserts. If you have an idea in your head, she will work with you to create your perfect cake.

Profile Picture Marcia, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Kyla made our wedding cake, it was beautiful & delicious! She makes the best cheesecake!

Profile Picture User6986758, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

She is the best and the food is wonderful!!!

Profile Picture pat, 7/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Party Supplies

I have had not just one, but 3 specialty cakes made here, each one was harder for me to get in my head what I wanted than it was for her to execute the orders. I believe that she is the only business person that answers her phone after business hours. Always perfectly decorated and delicious!

Profile Picture Curtis, 7/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The best cupcakes I've ever had! The gluten-free cheesecake options are amazing! Kyla's cookies, OMG! Wonderful product for a great price!

Profile Picture Shelly, 6/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I had tried 5 other bakeries before I met with Kylas Cakes. I was undecided on which to choose until I tried her cheesecake, as well as the cake! It is so delicious!!! I also felt very comfortable that our cheesecakes and wedding cake would be there when we wanted it delivered. She exceeded all of my expectations!!! It was one less thing I had to worry about! All of our guests raved about how great the cake and cheesecakes were. Only one complaint, there were no leftovers to take on the honeymoon!!!! Thanks Kyla!!!! Allie OP KS

Profile Picture User6986801, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

So so amazing! Everyone was raving about how delicious the cake was, and she was so helpful and accommodating! Very easy to work with and beautiful work!

Profile Picture Abby, 1/16/16, 12 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes

Kyla made awesome and adorable cheesecake cupcakes for my wedding and everybody went crazy for them!!!!

Profile Picture Holly, 6/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Kyla was wonderful! My theme was halloween and I picked a really crazy cake to go with it. She made it look perfect! And it was delicious! I will definitely use her in the future for any type of party, she's fantatstic!!

Profile Picture User3878900, 2+ years ago, 1 Review