Krystal Richmond Photography Reviews

Krystal Richmond Photography 6
Krystal Richmond Photography 7

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/13/2019

So amazing!

Krystal did our engagement photos, and they were better than I could have imagined! She is so good in so many different types of natural settings, and those sunset shots especially. She made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera, which is something that neither of us are used to. She is doing our wedding photos soon and we cannot wait to see what she does with them. I have every confidence that they will be amazing too. Please book Krystal if you want gorgeous, natural photos!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Jana Phelps · Married on 11/10/2018

Jana Phelps/Bride

Krystal is the bomb.com. Very thorough when it comes to what style you want. She has this awesome packet for you to fill out so she doesn’t miss a thing when it comes to the big day! We will be using her again! 20/10 would recommend!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Tori · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing Photographer

Krystal is absolutely amazing and so talented! Our engagement and wedding photos are so so perfect! If you have a date that Krystal has available, I wouldn’t hesitate to book her!

Sent on 12/10/2018
    Krystal Richmond Photography 8
    Krystal Richmond Photography 9
    Krystal Richmond Photography 10

Bridget · Married on 10/06/2018

She is amazing!

We can’t thank Krystal enough for our amazing engagement and wedding pictures! She was such a huge help in our planning process and it made our day flow so seamlessly. She paid attention to every detail and made sure she captured every tiny detail that went into our day. We continue to get so many compliments on our photos, and will forever cherish them!

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 09/15/2018

Krystal is truly one of a kind

I am forever grateful for having Krystal at my side on one of the best days of my life.
    Krystal is extremely organized, professional and delivers such a beautiful product. I knew I was in great hands when she sent me a packet a few weeks prior to the wedding to start thinking about planning my day. She thought of literally everything from start to finish. She respected all of my wishes and made sure to capture every moment that was important to us. Once I received my gallery, I was completely blown away. I can click on an image and it takes me back to how I felt that very moment. The photos never felt “staged” and that was important to me. They are real, raw images that were captured so perfectly. I will be recommending Krystal Richmond Photography to all future brides. She is truly one of a kind.

Sent on 10/21/2018
    Krystal Richmond Photography 11

Alexandra Richards · Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing!!!

Krystal is an amazing photographer, she really captures the moments with your loved ones! I love my engagement and wedding pictures and I really enjoyed working with someone so down to earth who makes you feel comfortable. Absolutely book her for your special day!!!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Gabby · Married on 06/30/2018

When I started planning my wedding I didn't have a specific date in mind but I knew I wanted Krystal as my photographer. I had been following her Facebook page for some time and loved her work and aesthetic. I literally planned my wedding date based on her availability!!

I live in Iowa but my wedding was going to be back home in Bourbonnais, IL. After booking Krystal we chatted over the phone. She answered all my questions and walked me through a timeline of the day. As we got closer to the wedding day we met up to finalize the timeline/details. We also walked the venue and discussed best places for photos.

Fast forward to June 30th..I am convinced I picked the hottest day of the year to have an outdoor wedding. Krystal was so amazing working with us in the heat to get all of our first look and group shots. She gave excellent direction and made everyone in the group feel super comfortable.

When Krystal says we need to get outside and get a few sunset shots...LISTEN TO HER. She is the queen of sunsets!! These turned out to be some of my favorite pictures from the day.

I am so happy that I chose Krystal as our photographer. She captured our day perfectly and I am so thankful to have these amazing photos to relive the day with!

Sent on 09/25/2018
    Krystal Richmond Photography 19
  • Erika

Erika Knowles · Married on 05/20/2018

Amazing and so fun!

Krystal shot my wedding last year and I’m so incredibly grateful! She made sure my husband and I were calm and having fun. She also made sure that we got all the shots we wanted, even though our schedule was so tight. She was so fun to work with and the pictures we got were absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 02/19/2019
    Krystal Richmond Photography 20
    Krystal Richmond Photography 21
    Krystal Richmond Photography 22

Tamara · Married on 04/25/2015

One of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning process was booking Krystal Richmond Photography. Krystal was professional, friendly and an incredibly talented photographer. She took the time to listen to our ideas and made sure our photos reflected our personalities. Aside from her outstanding quality of work, she was so accommodating of our large bridal party and family. We absolutely adore Krystal and HIGHLY recommend her to everyone. She is truly talented and captured moments we will treasure forever.

Sent on 09/18/2018
    Krystal Richmond Photography 28
    Krystal Richmond Photography 29
    Krystal Richmond Photography 30

Rachel · Married on 06/28/2014

Krystal did an amazing job photographing our wedding day. Great pictures and amazing shots for us to look back at. Not just of us but family and friends as well. Definitely recommend.

Sent on 09/18/2018