Krystal Gardens Wedding & Banquet Facility Reviews

6 | Wolcott, CT

6 Reviews for Krystal Gardens Wedding & Banquet Facility

Lisa at Krystal Gardens was just amazing. From day 1 she just makes you feel as if you are part of a family and that is something I didn't get with any other venue while searching around. The staff was amazing! Food was great! Atmosphere was so welcoming! It was truly an amazing night!

Sent on 09/16/2016

Susan · Married on 07/25/2015

The food was excellent and the staff was great!
    The hall was beautifully decorated!

Sent on 07/29/2015

Christina · Married on 06/01/2014

Lisa was AMAZING!!! She helped my reception go so smoothly. The food was great and everyone had such a great time. I am still hearing people say our wedding was one of the best weddings our family and friends have been to. Lisa worked with me to incorporate the things that mattered to me and I just appreciate all she has done. I plan on using her services again in the future for birthday parties.

Sent on 09/26/2014

Linda · Married on 07/17/2010

Planning for my daughter's wedding reception was flawless. The hospitality was excellent and the owners of Crystal gardens really cared about the service and that the customer was satisfied. It was a pleasure to work with them and have them host the reception. The food was excellent and everyone enjoyed the affair.

Sent on 07/24/2015

Katherine · Married on 06/16/2007

Krystal Gardens was absolutely amazing. The pricing was by far the best we found, and that isn't even why we chose them. They have gardens and a beautiful gazebo on site, they have two beautiful banquet halls (depending on your party size). The owner, Lisa, went out of her way to make things run smoothly and my day incredible. During photos they served my bridal party appetizers, both outside and in the foyer. They even added eggplant parm to the entrees even though I didn't pay for it, which was great for my vegetarian guests. They included floral pieces for the decor and made the most beautiful and delicious wedding cake. If it wasn't for Lisa and her personal service, and the incredible, and very beautiful banquet facility, my day just would not have been the same.

Sent on 03/03/2008

Anonymous · Married on 10/10/2017

1.4
      1.0
      1.5
      2.0
      1.5
      1.0

The people who run it are extremely nasty food is alright and they don't follow directions when specifoc orders are given by the bride and groom

Sent on 10/21/2017