Krystal Balzer Photography Reviews

Krystal Balzer Photography 5
Krystal Balzer Photography 6
Krystal Balzer Photography 7

Nicole · Married on 05/03/2019

One of the best decisions I made in planning my wedding was hiring Krystal

Krystal was referred to me by a friend by some miracle. I looked at her photos and I knew immediately I had to go with her. Not only were her photos amazing, but I ended up finding my venue through her because she had shot a wedding there previously. The whole thing felt meant to be. She made the entire process so easy and immediately put me at ease. She was responsive and professional and incredibly sweet. I was debating on a second shooter which ultimately we decided against due to financial constraints but we didn’t even need one. Krystal is like a camera toting ninja in an invisibility cloak. She is like 6 photographers in one package. It was like she was everywhere at once. She got points of view that I can’t even believe for a single shooter. She is an angel sent from heaven and everyone in my bridal party was in love with her. I can’t recommend her enough. She is worth every single penny and more.

Sent on 06/11/2019

Hannah Battillo · Married on 01/05/2019

Stunning, Classic, and Timeless Wedding Photos!!

I cannot say enough great things about Krystal... It poured rain on my wedding day (it was dark and dreary and gross), I was completely prepared for my photos to reflect just that (most/all were taken indoors). Boy was I wrong!! Every photo was absolutely amazing, if you didn't know it - you would've thought the sun was beaming on a warm summer day. Krystal was never frazzled or controlling. She let me have my vision and went with it! She was never obnoxious with photo taking which is hard to find in a photographer, I've attended weddings where they are running across/to and from the aisle during the ceremony. She got incredible shots without causing any interruptions! Krystal was absolutely worth every penny and turned into a great friend! If you're thinking about hiring her.. DO IT!! Trust me, rain or shine on your big day.. photos will not be something you have to worry about with Krystal :)

ALSO!! She gave me 'sneak peak' pictures the day after the wedding!! And had my photos to me within the month!!!

Sent on 04/12/2019

Rebecca · Married on 10/27/2018

Absolutely amazing!

We used Krystal for our October wedding, and it was one of the best decisions we could have made!

From our Engagement shoot the previous year, Krystal made us feel super comfortable and shot amazing candids and portraits of us.

Even though our wedding day was rainy and disgusting, she still made the pictures come out amazing! Definitely recommend her and we plan to use her in the future for anniversary/baby shoots!

Sent on 12/30/2018
    Krystal Balzer Photography 8
    Krystal Balzer Photography 9
    Krystal Balzer Photography 10

samantha · Married on 09/15/2018

Beautiful wedding photos!

My husband and I could not be happier with our pictures from our wedding from Krystal! When looking for a wedding photographer, I had a specific style of photos I was looking for (bright, natural, romantic) and Krystal exceeded all expectations! It turned out to be very windy when we were taking pictures with the bridal party, but Krystal made the entire process so easy. She played a large role in making the day so perfect, I wouldn't of changed one thing! We are so happy to relive our special day and have these pictures forever! It was so great to work with Krystal - she treats you like a friend instead of a client, I would highly recommend her to all brides looking for a photographer!! :)

Sent on 05/15/2019

Hannah · Married on 08/31/2018

Krystal is lovely, bubbly, and sweet. You’ll want to be her best friend. She made us feel so comfortable and at ease while she was swiftly directing us and capturing our celebration. I thought we were going to be so awkward - so I am still stunned at how natural it all felt. She is the best of the best!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Kassandra Keller · Married on 06/23/2018

Master of Lighting and the Almost Kiss

Krystal definitely captured the feeling of our wedding. She wasn't afraid to get us to do that "ugly laugh"! All of our pictures are all REAL and HAPPY smiles. She's knows how to make people feel comfortable in front of the camera and gives great instructions for those of us who are not models for a living. I really believe that her prices are a great value. Krystal is sweet and professional. I look forward to working with her in the future and you should definitely hire her for your upcoming wedding!

Sent on 10/24/2018
    Krystal Balzer Photography 11

Lauren · Married on 05/05/2018

I love Krystal. There are not enough words to describe how wonderful and easy she is to work with. From the moment I met Krystal she just gives off an amazing energy and put my husband and I at ease. She was incredibly accommodating to what we were looking for in terms of packages and what she could offer us. We did an engagement shoot before the wedding and Krystal has an such an ability to make people feel natural in front of the camera. She's very talented, our pictures came out beautiful. On the day of the wedding she was so easy to work with and took all the pictures that I asked of her. She's also so responsive which is another amazing plus to working with her. I would highly recommend working with her.

Sent on 05/25/2018

Dana · Married on 12/29/2017

We were so lucky to have found Krystal. We fell in love with her work and personality right from the start. It was like we had known her for years. She was open and flexible throughout the whole experience and captured each moment perfectly. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 02/01/2018
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 11/03/2017

I cannot praise Krystal enough, and would highly recommend her to all future brides! Her photos themselves are beautiful, and she is incredibly communicative and responsive via email and phone. In-person, she is friendly and professional yet easy-going. She makes everyone feel very at ease.

Krystal was such a pleasure to work with and made the whole process easy and stress free! We did both our engagement shoot and our wedding photos with her and our photos are beyond beautiful! She really captured every special moment and then some! Not only did she get every photo on the shot list I requested, but she got many more than I ever could have expected.

She was 100% professional from beginning to end, and was so much fun to work with on the day of the wedding! I cannot thank her enough for going above and beyond on my special day. Simply put, I cannot recommend Krystal more highly!!

Sent on 01/07/2018

Lizzie · Married on 09/30/2017

Krystal is wonderful! From our first phone call to discuss details, to our engagement photos, to our wedding day, she made everything easy, fun, and beautiful. She was flexible when things came up and did everything to make sure things ran smoothly. She is a very talented photographer and just all around nice person that we loved spending time with. She put in the extra effort to make sure we felt comfortable. We felt like we could trust her. The pictures came out perfect!

Sent on 11/16/2017
    Krystal Balzer Photography 12
    Krystal Balzer Photography 13
    Krystal Balzer Photography 14

Rebecca · Married on 09/16/2017

I knew from the moment I said YES that I wanted Krystal to be my photographer. I have been watching her passion for photography grow since the day she started. My husband and I had set up a meeting for he could meet her and he was instantly sold. She was always easy to get in touch with and was quick to answer any questions we had throughout the planning process.
    Fast forward to the wedding day- Krystal and her assistance were beyond amazing (as I knew they'd be)! They were both personable and easy to work with. They were willing to work with us to get the shots we wanted and searched out areas and came up with ideas for shots they knew would work. I am someone who hates taking pictures and they made it easy and fun. It was nice to have someone who has a fresh eye and such an obvious passion for their work. I would recommend Krystal to anyone for any photography needs. I've only seen one picture so far and I am in love with it. I can't wait to see the rest of them.

Mike and Becca

Sent on 10/16/2017

b · Married on 09/02/2017

Krystal is absolutely amazing. She is so personable and makes wedding and engagement pictures fun! My husband and I were pretty shy when we first met Krystal and told her how nervous /awkward we were. She instead made us hysterically laugh during every photo shoot and created beautiful work. I felt so relieved to see her on my wedding day. She showed up at our arranged time and could just see the stress on my face and helped talk me down. I was put at ease when I saw her and felt like we had made a friendship over all of this wedding planning. Krystal also was my biggest supporter and helped answer wedding questions that came up during my planning. I would recommend Krystal to everyone. She also does photography for maternity pictures so we will definitely be seeing her again. If you have any uncertainty about who to choose - just look at her timeliness, clean, and high quality pictures on her website. Love her! Love, the Centers

Sent on 09/12/2017

Lauren · Married on 08/06/2017

My FI and I were lucky enough to find Krystal and we are so happy that we found her! Krystal did our engagement photos, and from our first initial emails we knew that she really stood out from the rest. Krystal is extremely sweet, professional, responsive, and informative. She gave us suggestions for engagement locations and other tips when we asked her for advice, she was extremely knowledgeable, and also very flexible in terms of scheduling given that my FI and I work opposite shifts with ever changing weekends off. On the day of our engagement shoot she made us feel so comfortable -- it was more like hanging out with a friend for the day. She gave us great direction for how to pose and she is so pleasant and wonderful to be around. You can tell she truly loves what she does and she has such a great eye for photography. Within an hour of our session ending she sent us a little snippet of photos from the shoot. We got back out photos amazingly fast within a week, and the rest of our photos in a week and a half beautifully edited in a beautiful light, airy, natural style. Photos were so easy to view and download. We couldn't be happier with the entire process from start to finish. Krystal is a true talent and absolutely amazing -- we highly recommend her!!

Sent on 11/23/2016

jodie · Married on 07/02/2017

Krystal was absolutely amazing throughout our entire wedding planning process. Her overall professionalism left us feeling like we were in the best-of-hands from the moment we reached out to her, to the weeks leading up to our wedding, and even the weeks following our wedding. She is exactly the type of person you want to be sharing your wedding day with. She capture every detail of our wedding and we are thrilled with the finished product! I can not recommend her enough!

Sent on 08/05/2017

Carly · Married on 06/30/2017

All I can say is AMAZING! From the minute you contact her she is always available to you and on your big day she makes you feel like your wedding is the most beautiful one she's ever seen! One of the best wedding decisions we made was hiring Krystal!!! THANK YOU KRYSTAL!

Sent on 07/26/2017
  • Leigh

Leigh · Married on 06/04/2017

Krystal was amazing! From the first time I spoke with her I never felt like I was just working with someone we hired, it was always as if I was talking to an old friend who I'd known for years. She was so easy to work with and her photos are just amazing. If there's one thing I could redo over and over again; other than marrying my husband; it would be hiring her!

Sent on 07/01/2017

Courtney · Married on 02/19/2017

Krystal is such an amazing photographer! From the minute we met her, she made us feel comfortable and confident. My fiance and I aren't used to being in front of a camera, but Krystal did such an amazing job capturing our love for our engagement shoot. I highly recommend Krystal to anyone looking for a fantastic photographer to capture their special moments! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Stephanie · Married on 10/28/2016

Krystal is beyond what we could have asked for. She is so warm and friendly and overall really easy to work with. We felt instantly comfortable when we met her. Knowing how beautiful our engagement shoot came out, we were very excited for her to shoot our wedding. She exceeded our expectations and delivered absolutely gorgeous photos! She captures the most natural moments. We have been receiving so many compliments. Also, her turn around time is so quick. We got married 2 1/2 weeks ago and she already has our blog post up. We really can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Camisha · Married on 10/08/2016

Krystal was a professional in all sense of the word. She captured beautiful pictures and moments of the day that we will forever cherish. Each and every photo left us in awe, and we could have have asked for better memories

Sent on 11/25/2016
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 09/24/2016

The perfect photographer & friend for your day

How do I even begin to say how amazing Krystal is? A few friends of ours used Krystal as their photographer so she already came highly recommended, but she far exceeded my expectations. We did an engagement and wedding package with her. Our engagement session was cut short due to a family emergency on our end (NOTHING to do with Krystal who was more than accommodating) and we STILL got MANY breathtaking photos from that day. Our wedding photos were also amazing and beyond perfect. Krystal had to juggle me and all my insane emotions, my GIANT bridal party and my loud/crazy family, and she handled it all with grace and ease. Everyone who met her loved her immediately. She got better shots of us than I could have dreamed. I am not the "serious photo face" type and she makes you feel so comfortable and at ease while shooting. No awkward shots or weird airbrushing as so many wedding photographers try to do! Not to mention, she is very reasonably priced for the service and level of craftsmanship you receive. I am so thankful to have her as our photographer and now friend. You're the best, Krystal!!!

Sent on 06/13/2019
    Krystal Balzer Photography 24
    Krystal Balzer Photography 25
    Krystal Balzer Photography 26

Kateri · Married on 09/03/2016

Working with Krystal was an absolute dream, from our engagement session over a year before our wedding until the moment we received our completed and edited photos just weeks after our wedding day, every aspect of working with her was perfect. She maintained complete professionalism while also displaying excitement about every aspect of our day. As an exhausted bride I fed off of her enthusiasm throughout the wedding day. She captured our personal details more beautifully than I could have imagined and patiently managed our party-ready bridal party for our necessary group photos.
    I cannot imagine having a different photographer of more perfect images to carry with us into our marriage.

Sent on 10/18/2016

Krystal is amazing!!! She captured photos of my fiance proposing to me, and they were amazing. She sent them to us immediately. She is sweet and extremely professional. I highly recommend her!!!!!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Tracy · Married on 05/29/2016

Krystal is absolutely amazing!!! I can't say enough about what an incredible person she is. I couldn't be happier with our decision to use her as our wedding photographer. She is extremely flexible, professional and just an overal wonderful person. She makes you her priority not just the day of your wedding but during the planning process as well. We also did our engagement photos with her so we could have some practice prior to our wedding. She was so much fun and made it so easy for us to feel comfortable. Our wedding was on Memorial Day weekend so a busy time for all and Krystal just made things so easy for us. Our photos came out incredible. I have no words for what she does. We also received our photo album and it's beyond perfect. I will be using Krystal for all of our other photography needs that we will have in the future. Love love love!!!!

Sent on 08/31/2016

Julianna · Married on 04/30/2016

Not only is Krystal an absolutely amazing person to work with as a professional, her photography skills are beyond compare! How she managed to capture not only the events, but the feeling of my wedding day is beyond me. I was brought to tears (of joy!) going through my wedding photos and all of the wonderful feelings of our wedding day was brought back to me. Krystal is talented and her packages are very affordable. She was very accommodating to me as the packages that she offers did not quite fit what I was looking for so she add this and took that away to make it just what I needed. Be smart and hire Krystal to capture your magical day! Be warned, my sister-in-law hired a different photographer, then saw my photos and was angry with herself for not choosing Krystal. The entire family decided that she will forever be our family photographer!!!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Bella · Married on 03/19/2016

All I can say is WOW! I wish I could give a million times more stars for Krystal's rating. From chatting about ideas to the completed photos I was truly amazed. She captured exactly what we were hoping to have in our photos and she did it with flair. We had a horrible experience with our booked photographer back home, so when we traveled to New York for a vacation I decided to seek out a new photographer to redo our engagement photos. Krystal is energetic, fun, and extremely talented. She made us feel comfortable even though we are not the best with photos. She gave amazing direction and was constantly snapping photos with different angels and views. We went to several locations and had a fun time capturing unique shots. She worked with our own ideas and had plenty of her own to share. It was truly a collaborative experience with a very artistic and talented person.

Last, but certainly not least, her skill with lighting is phenomenal!! It's fresh, vibrant and looks so authentic. I cannot say enough great things about her and her wonderful talent. If you are looking to capture truly beautiful and memorable photos you'll never stop looking at then you need to hire Krystal. I have a difficult time liking myself in photos and I absolutely cannot stop smiling over the end result. We look natural and happy, but most importantly we look like ourselves and our personality as a couple shines through. Thank you so much for an amazing experience!!!! :)

Sent on 12/17/2015